Enhanced (An Avengers Fanfic)

FakeMasked द्वारा

Andromeda Johnson is an 218-year-old Enhanced living in New York. She was an orphan since 5 living peacefull... अधिक

Prologue
Chapter 3 - HYDRA (I)
Chapter 4 - Tesseract
Chapter 5 - Super Soldier
Chapter 6 - The Soldier and the Tesseract
Chapter 7- The First Avenger and HYDRA
Chapter 8 - The First Avenger
Chapter 9 - America's Golden Boy
Chapter 10 - Welcome Back
Yibambe T'challa
Chapter 11 - The Howling Commandos
Chapter 12 - 'Till the end of the line
Chapter 13 - There was an idea....
Chapter 14 - Attack
Chapter 15 - Battle of New York
Chapter 16 - Where are they now?
Chapter 17 - Truth
Chapter 18 - A Royal of Asgard
Chapter 19 - The Aether
Chapter 20 - Into the Dark World
Chapter 21 - Back on Earth
Chapter 22 - Battle of the Convergence
Chapter 23 - Long Explanation
Chapter 24 - Secrets
Chapter 25 - The Winter Soldier Strikes Again
Chapter 26 - HYDRA (II)
Chapter 27 - The Winter Soldier
Chapter 28 - Battle at the Triskelion
Chapter 29 - Guardians of the Galaxy, Megin, and Bonding with Carol
Chapter 30 - Finding Hugi....and Mira
Chapter 31 - Ultron
Chapter 32 - Hulk vs. Nature
Chapter 33 - Reunion
Chapter 34 - Battle of Sokovia
Chapter 35 - Aftermath(I) and Engagement
Chapter 36 - Celebrations, Interruptions, and an Asgardian Wedding
Chapter 37 - Afterparty, New Member, and Visions of Ragnarok
Chapter 38 - Goddess of Death
Chapter 39 - Civil War and Accords
Chapter 40 - Equal, Twins, and Strange
Chapter 41 - King of Asgard
Chapter 42 - Rematch
Chapter 43 - The Witch, The Birthday, and The Wedding
Chapter 44 - Hel on Asgard and a Sense of Dread
Chapter 45 - He's Coming
Chapter 46 - Your Trespassing on this City and on this Planet
Chapter 47 - The Sacrifice
Chapter 48 - But Not Us
Chapter 49 - I Love You 3000
Chapter 50 - Getting Back Together
Chapter 51 - The How, The Where and The When
Chapter 52 - Whatever it Takes: New York
Chapter 53 - Whatever it Takes: Asgard, Morag, and Where it Went Wrong
Chapter 54 - Whatever it Takes: A Sacrifice and A Trip to SHIELD
Chapter 55 - You Mess with Time, It Tends to Mess Back
Chapter 56 - Battle of Earth
Epilogue: A Legacy Ends
Enhanced - Special Chapter...Or is it?

Chapter 2 - Inhuman (I)

897 21 9
FakeMasked द्वारा

3
.
.
.
.
.
.
2
.
.
.
.
.
1
.
.
.
.
.
GO!

------------------

I bathe, I went down the family dining room, well since they are adopting me, I think I am allowed to call them that. "Come girl, sit down. We prepared a decent meal. You can sit between Edward.", The father said to me. I obliged smelling the glorious smell. Oh my, it's very appetizing!! I haven't eaten in weeks! Oh boy, what a joy! I quickly sat beside the boy, which is about my age...I think. "Hey! I'm Edward! Can I be your friend?! ", He said to me enthusiastically. Before I get to answer, to mother the mother said something I became overjoyed. "That won't be necessary Ed, she will be your sister.", She said confirming my thoughts. Yes! I just hope I don't destroy this family. We prayed together and then started to eat. "So kid, what's your name?", The man.... I mean my father asked.

"I'm Andromeda.", I said.

"What a beautiful name for beautiful girl my dear!", mother said.

"I...uh...thank you?", I said blushing.

"What's your powers? I have super strength and I can control fire!", My brother said. "Edward! Don't be rude!", Mother scolded. Seems like my brother is enthusiastic about this. I mean who wouldn't be? You have control over an element of nature plus enhanced strength. " Oh, it's okay. I know you want to know to.", I said. "So, um....it's very complicated. I have one too many.", I said shyly.

"Well tell us what you want to. As long as you're comfortable with it.", Mother said. I beamed at her excitedly as I like to flaunt my power to everyone.

"Okay so, first I have wings.", I said. They were surprised at this. Brother however was very much jumping around.

"Oh wow, really! I want to see! Please?! Can I see it please, please please?!", He said.

"Edward! What did I just tell you?!", Mother, again scolded. "Sorry mother.", Edward apologized.

"Please, it okay, I also wanted to show you.", I countered making Ed light up with joy. I went to the kitchen and got the knife. I undressed and cut it from the back of shoulder down to my waist. I then dressed again and went back.

"What did you do there kid?", The father asked curiously. "I sort of cut the back of my dressed so I am not undressed when I show my wings.", I answered showing them my back. I then proceeded to unravel my wings. They aren't that big....now. They grow with me. At least now they are double my height. They're capable of lifting me and a person at least double my weight.

"Oh wow! That's...something. It's beautiful, it's like glowing gold, is that normal dear?", Mother asked me.

"Yes, they are mother.", I answered. I don't know why it casts a golden shine. They are very white, by the looks of it.

"Are there others, you know, you want to show?", Father asked again. To which I obliged to show. I really want to show off my powers. I am proud of them. I showed what I have, like telekinesis which mother has and is willing to further enhance me with it, super strength of course, hexes and has relations with my telekinesis, powers in relation to nature including water, earth, fire, and air and all related things with it. There are many more actually but I'm too tired to continue.

"I also have someone. Mother said she's like my other personality.", I say and then hung my head. I don't want to see their reactions. "Does she have a name?", Mother asked me. "Yes. Her name is Mother Nature, or so she says.", I lifted my head up to meet their eyes. They seemed shock at this but smiled. "Oh dear, you are one powerful little lass.", she said. "Can we meet her?", Mother asked. "Yes, but I'm not comfortable doing it.", I say rubbing the back of my neck. "If you're not comfortable, then we won't push you to do it. You're still quite weak too.", father said and I smiled.

Weeks passed and I adjusted well in the family, I even got a new sister! I just hope I don't mess this up. It's my birthday today and I will be six. And because of that we are celebrating. A little later we dined with the finest food we could muster. I was happy with this moment, this new family I found.

----------------------

"Run, Edward, RUN!", I once again find myself running. Now with my adopted brother, we run away from our pursuers. They have found us, found out we were Inhumans and now, we are running for our lives. Our parents are buying us time, so that we get to go somewhere safe or hide, let things cool down for a while.

"I see a cave Andi! Just up ahead, come on!", Edward said.

"Go ahead! Run faster I will get there! I made a promise to our parents to keep you safe. Go run faster!", I shouted to Ed. I need to keep him safe. He is the only living relative I have. Not by blood but, he is the only I have. He is my brother.

"NO, ANDI! WE WILL GO THERE TOGETHER! NOW HURRY UP! I CAN SEE THE TORCHES!", Ed said. I looked back and sure do, there were torches nearing us.

"JUST RUN ED! I WILL FOLLOW YOU!", I instructed him. He run quickly to the direction of the cave. Instead of running after him I run east hoping to lure away the mob, I could always find Ed. I extended my wings and took to the air, glowing. Serving as a beacon for them and also to follow me.

I let my mind loose to 'see' everything. I see about 20 people carrying all sorts of available melee weapons. Some carry torches. I turn myself invisible so until they reach the clearing, I'm on top of. Several minutes later I hear them.

I saw someone here.

Are you sure?

Yeah, maybe he's delusional again.

No, this time I'm sure of it.

There is no one here.

At that time, I decided to go down and reveal myself. As soon as I touched down, I get all of their pitchforks, axes, guns, and anything they have that could possibly kill me. They were shocked and soon turned to where their stuff was flying to. "Leave us alone. We mean no harm nor fights. Please.", I said with calmness and dignity, but pleading.

No kill her!

Yeah! She's a freak!

Don't believe her! She will kill us once we agree on her!

That's what I heard mostly. But then an old man, possibly their mayor stepped in. "Silence! Let us hear her! We must give them their right, even though they're freaks they're still humans.", He said, effectively silencing the crowd. "Thank you, sir.", I said. "It's okay young woman. I am Benjamin, mayor of the town nearby. Now speak of what you want and we will decide of your verdict. We will listen to what you will say.", He said.

"I don't want to hurt you people. We don't want to. For years I lived in peace with my foster parents as the last village I was in, murdered them. Just because I am different doesn't mean I am dangerous. Even if some of us can't control our gifts, we try hard not to cause harm. We try to be one of you, to belong to a society. All we want is peace, acceptance from normal people and not to be killed. Even if people killed my parents, I didn't kill anyone out of revenge. My mother didn't teach me of revenge but to help more even if they constantly hurt you." By this time the people were steadily listening some, mostly the women, were on the verge of crying.

"So please, if you let me have a chance to show you that I really want peace, please, let me do it for once. I am not promising to show it because I will do it.", I sent the weapons in front of them. Most were shocked, most were just happy to get them back. Other are still weary of me. I saw the old man gather the citizens into a big circle. As they are discussing I called for my brother.

'Ed? Are you okay there?'

'Yes Andi. Thank God you're still alive! I am worried about you. Where are you? Can I come out now?'

'Wait. I will make a portal.' I opened a portal to the cave and he came running to me. Hugging me tightly, crying. I hugged him back and kissed his head. Just then a man came to me, maybe the vice mayor? I don't know, Ed came to my back to hide, clearly fearing the man.

"Is that your brother?" He asked me. "Yes, he is. He's the last family I have.", I answered truthfully. "I bring you good news. The village has decided. Most people don't want you there.", My heart sunk at that. "But, majority of them wants to give you chance. You may live with us. Every day the police will come and checked on you. Be warned that any criminal offense you make will get you killed.", He said. "Oh, thank god! Thank you, sir! Thank you!", I said to him overjoyed. He nodded and went away back to their village. It was easy to get there, I went there with mother once.

"Hey Ed. Come now. We must go to our new home. We will live in the village now.", I said to him nicely.

"Are you sure it's safe?"

"Yes Ed, as long as we don't cause any trouble, we can live there indefinitely."

His eyes glowed with excitement as he pulled me through the village. At last, it will be a start. A start where the society will slowly accept us. Maybe the future will not be bad at all.

++++++++++++++++++

Yay!! Another chapter! Don't forget to vote and comment! Bye, until next chapter!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Clone Family Ashla Delana द्वारा

हास्य-विनोद

23.8K 625 39
Funny conversations and events between clones, Jedi, and other people.
3.6K 46 20
She is Tony's step sister Howard left her when she was just a baby because he didn't want her from the beginning Her mother Raised her alone until sh...
18.3K 301 7
(Surprisingly I never thought this day would come but this book is the only book that I've ever completed in my life I feel so proud but at the same...
133K 4.2K 9
Melody has been alone for a long time. Her kind of shifter isn't supposed to exist. Yet she does. So what happens when a rogue who wants her for his...