{𝓓𝓞𝓡𝓑𝓨𝓝 𝓞𝓝𝓔-𝓢𝓗𝓞𝓣...

By -rvpmonsta-

𝔇𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔢𝔩 𝔖𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔶 + ℭ𝔬𝔯𝔟𝔶𝔫 𝔅𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔫 "𝔟𝔞𝔟𝔶, ℑ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔴𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨... More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
update
17.
18.
19.
attention!!
20.
THE ALBUM WE NEED
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
HI.
27.
28.
29.♡
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.♤
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
57.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
little announcement
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
💞PHOENIX CONCERT💞
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
97.
inside scoop
98.
99.
the big 100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
CRICKETS
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
yee haw🐎
118.
119.
120.🙈
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.<•^•>
136.
137.
FAT UWU
138.👻
139.
140.
141. <3
142.
143.
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.
152.
153.

96.

1.4K 65 48
By -rvpmonsta-

Summary:marrying million

《《《《》》》》

Daniel wasn't to happy when he found out he was gonna start dating a multimillionaire. It's not like he wanted to, it kinda just happened? As Daniel liked to put it.

You see, it all started when he got a letter in his locker.

••••••••••

You're invited!

Mr.Besson's  and Mr-wedding

3401 Havoc Ave.
89136, NY,NY

4:30p.m.-12:00a.m.

+4 guests if wanted.

Hope you can make it Mr.Seavey

••••••••••

This slightly confused Daniel. One: who's Mr.Besson? Two: who's Mr.Besson getting married to? Three: Why was he invited?

Nonetheless, he decided he was gonna go anyways. I mean, if he was invited, he had to have some impact on the Besson family.

"Guys, I don't know who it is. Do you know anyone by Mr.Besson?" Daniel asked, as he sat with his friend's at lunch. He heard a choking noise as he looked up. "Daniel," Jonah-his closest friend- started.

"Mr.Besson? As in the multimillionaire Mr.Besson? Daniel, you lucky son of a bitch! Oh please take me!" Jonah whined, holding onto the blue-eyed boys arm.

"Alright, you can go. It says I can take three people anyways. Jack, Zach you guys wanna go?" Daniel asked as he turned to the two younger boys watching something on Jack's phone.

"Yeah, I do, I want meet this hunk of a man, Mr.Besson." Zach said, wiggling his eyebrows. "I'll go. To make sure this pervert doesn't do anything bad." Jack responded.

Daniel nodded, "Alright- what about Corbyn? Maybe he'd wanna go." Jonah nodded, "right he's in line right now, watch this." Jonah said as he got up and made his way towards Corbyn.

"Corbyn Matthew, I need to see you in my office." Jonah said in a deeper voice than already, making Corbyn turn around with a nervous look on his face. "Mr.Jacob- oh wow Jonah, very funny."

Then they made their way towards the three sitting. "What's up?" Corbyn asked, sitting next to Daniel.

"Well, I was wondering, well, I got invited to a wedding, and was wondering if you wanted to go?" "Dude it's for Mr.Besson. The multimillionaire!"

Anyone can notice the nervous look on Corbyn's face from a mile away. "M-Mr.Besson? Erm, I-I can't I got to be at- be at my dogs uhm, my dogs swimming competition, got to go bye!" With that Corbyn left.

"What's up with him?" Zach asked, finally looking up from the phone. "Dude, it's Corbyn Matthew. Our friend, he's always like that." Jack replied. "I guess you're right, haha."

Weird, was all Daniel could think of when Corbyn ran off.

《》

"Really mother! You invited them?" Corbyn yelled, as he walked into his house. "Why hello to you Corbyn." Mrs.Besson lightly laughed, "And yes I did. Corbyn, hunny they're your friends, they're bound to find out you're not Corbyn Matthew, but Corbyn Matthew Besson."

Corbyn rolled his eyes, "mother when he finds out he's marrying me he will lose it! I swear he will. Not only that, I'll loose my only friends." Corbyn ranted, "I don't wanna lose them."

《》

By the time Jonah, Zach, and Jack were ready, it was already 4:50. Daniel, already been ready, waited in the living room, leading all three of the boys into his car, as they made it down the stairs.

"Oh my gosh, Dani, do we look okay? Like real good?" "Jo, you look fine-" "no, no. If you liked me, would you think I was hot?" "thisissonotnecessary. Yes, I would think you're hot. All of you look hot." Daniel responded, driving to the house that was in the invitation.

"Aww, thank you Dani. You look hot yourself. I think we all agree on that." "Yeah, totally." "Hottie."

"I'm flattered really, but we're here now, so please," Daniel turned to look at all the boys in the car, "Don't embarrass me, and don't make a fool of yourselves. You fools" before Daniel could hear any remarks from the others, he got out the car, and closed his door.

The three others doing the same, before all of them made their way towards the mansion.

"Why hello Mr.Seavey, Mr.Avery, Mr.Marais, and Mr.Herron." a waiter spoke, as he opens the door, "make yourselves feel welcomed, and if you have questions don't be afraid to speak on them, enjoy" they walked in, overwhelmed by fancy people.

It wasn't hard to tell the four boys didn't belong there, for they weren't as fancy as everyone else. Yet, they had quite the talk of millionaires.

"Hey guys," Zach said getting the attention of the boys, "isn't that Corbyn?" They all looked to where Zach was pointing, and there he was, Corbyn taking pictures with Mr.Besson.

"Corbyn?" Daniel asked, as he walked up to the blonde. "Oh heyyy Dani. What's up?" He smiled, scratching his ear. "I thought you couldn't make it?"

Corbyn shrugged, "Welp. Guess I had a little tim-" "son, son. Come here, meet the head of the company, Mr.Medu."
Daniel was confused, "son?"

Corbyn excused himself, talked to Mr.Medu, then went back to his dumbfounded friend. "So, maybe I am the son of Mr.Besson." Corbyn spoke.

"Wait, so you're Corbyn Matthew Besson? As in the multimillionaire's son? So does that mean- you're getting married?" Daniel questioned, earning a nod.

"Yeah, I'm getting married-" "congrats Corbyn. To who?" Corbyn sighed, "that's the thing. You're not gonna believe who it is." Corbyn paused, running his eyes.

"Tell me. I'm sure it can't be that bad." Daniel assured, "who is it?" Corbyn looked around before mumbling some thing. "What was that?"

"You! It's you. I'm marrying you! Supposedly we're a perfect match. It's that crazy? Hehehe." Corbyn stopped speaking, "okay so like reject me now, so I can uhm stop this wedding."

Daniel thought for a moment. Maybe this could be the start of something new. He did find the blonde to be extremely attractive. His personality is something Daniel enjoys, especially with his friend's. Maybe he should date Corbyn. I mean, yes, he will be marrying a multimillionaire, but it couldn't be that bad, right?

"It's okay Corbyn. I'll marry you." Daniel responded, smiling, his tooth-gap showing.

"Really? Are you sure? I don't wanna pressure you into-" "Corbs, it's fine. Nothing we wouldn't be able to handle. Let's get married. Unless you don't want to-" Corbyn stopped him, "No, no I'm fine with marrying you. I'm-I'm happy I'm marrying you." Corbyn said.

"Ok, let's get married."

《《《《》》》》

Lol. Part 2 is the wedding.

And so if you wanna be part of the wedding lmk.

Pm me: your name, hair color, if you wanna be related to any of the boys other than Corbyn, eye color, and wedding color ideas (?)

Yeah ok thanks

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121 3 20
my articles from 2021 if there are typos or missing commas or incorrect information tell me and if you use my Articles tell me. G-rated its from bad...
85.5K 1.5K 21
"𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚" "𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙤𝙣 𝙢𝙮 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙" "𝙨𝙤 𝙗𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙫𝙚 𝙢𝙚"
127 0 30
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒚'𝒔 𝑰'𝒗𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝑩𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆. 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓...