Calypso-Avatar The Last Air b...

By Slaininsanity

Story contains the Following ships: Aang X Oc (Asha) Katara X Zuko Sokka X Suki WARNING: Curse words and cann... More

Book 1: 1.Where it starts
1.2. Blue legends
1.3. Dragon Wings
1.4 The Fortune Teller (Scene 1)
1.5 The fortune Teller (Scene 2)
1.6 Bato (Scene 1)
1.7 Bato (Scene 2)
1.8 The deserter
1.9 Homeward North
1.10 H2O master
1.11 Siege the North (Scene 1)
1.12 Siege the North (Scene 2)
Book 2: 2.13 Avatar State (Yip Yip)
2.14 Secret Tunnel
2.15 O-Ma-Shu
2.16 Swamp bugs
2.17 Avatar day
2.18 Blind Bandit
2.19 Castaways
2.20 Tag, you're it
2.21 Travelling soldiers
2.22 Hooters and Foxy ladies
2.23 Natural stupidity
2.24 Serpent's pass.
2.25 Drill baby
2.26 Lockdown
2.27 Connect with me
2.28 Water Jet
2.29 King of Fools
2.30 Hey sisters
2.31 A fork in the road
Book 3: 3.32 Wake me up inside.
3.33 Manner less colony slob 1 and 2
3.34 Like one of your French girls
3.35 Sword DILF check-
3.36 Moon born
3.37 Scamming the scammer which isn't a scam
3.38 Blood curdling
3.39 The final countdown (*Off key kazoo*)
3.40 Black sun (Dun dun duuuuun)(Scene 1)
3.41 Eclipse? More like these di- (Scene 2)
3.42 Head West young air benders.
3.43 Sifu Hotman
3.44 Egg
3.45 Record breaker
3.46 Duck duck...
3.47 Flying bald ladies.
3.48 Hear the phoenix king roar
Sozin's Comet Part 3; Into the Inferno
Sozin's Comet Part 4; Avatar Aang and his Onsra
Epilogue

3.49 These old hoes

3.4K 118 17
By Slaininsanity

After an unfortunate, and rather disappointing, meeting with a bounty hunter, June, it was quite obvious Asha was loosing hope.  She had gotten sniffed out by a mole, told her boyfriend 'never existed'  and was left nearly heartbroken. So, yeah, she wasn't doing great. If anything, she was beyond done, she wanted nothing more to go to sleep and wake up on Gumi, with Aang flying across from her. 

"What do you mean Aang doesn't exist? Do you mean he's..." Sokka momentarily pauses, looking back to Asha's solemn face. "You know, dead?" He didn't want to say it, less an angry Onsra throw a boulder at the back of his head. 

"Nope, we could find him if he were dead. Ah, it's a real head scratcher." June pets her shirshu as she speaks, quickly mounting and riding off after. 

"Helpful, real helpful."  Toph snorts, crossing her arms.

"Aang... Never... Existed?" Asha mutters, still seemingly shell-shocked by the information. One of her hands ran through her hair as she tried desperately to feel anything from her other half.

"Wait, I have another idea. There's only one other person in this World who can help us face the Fire Lord. I'll be right back with a smell sample." Zuko peeks up, quickly running off. 

Once he comes back, he holds up an old sandal, flies buzzing all around it.  

Asha wonders where in the actual hell he kept that.

"You saved your Uncle's sweaty sandal?" Raiko groans, pinching his nose, as he too asks the question everyone was wondering.

"I think it's kind of sweet." Toph snarks, Zuko lifting the sandal in front of the Shirshu's nose. 

"Let's do this." June pulls the reigns as the mole-like creature finds a scent, quickly running off. 

Asha and Raiko are first to react, Gumi scooping them on his saddle and quickly flying after them. The others mount Appa as quickly as they can and follow behind the two speedster animals ahead of them. 

___

Night had fallen as they approached the destroyed walls of Ba Sing Se, June leaving them to their own devices as she obviously had better things to do. 

The others had fallen asleep with their respective partners (Yes, even Zuko and Katara were cuddling under a tree, Asha didn't know if she wanted to coo or sneer at the whores (Lovingly)), leaving all but Asha wide awake, sitting on a large stone column she had bent below her. It wasn't overly tall, just enough so Appa's snout was level with her head. 

Said bison lets out a large groan as he nudges into the girl, gently nuzzling her abdomen.  Gumi stands behind her, allowing her to fall onto his neck as Appa continues the attack. 

"I know buddy." Asha whispers, Zulu squeaking from her lap. She was missing her best buddy, who could blame her? She was whining just the same (Internally) and probably missed Aang just as much as Zulu missed Momo.

"We'll find him. I promise." Asha continues, looking to the bright moon above her. She hoped Yue could hear the, truthfully, reluctant prayers she was sending her way.

'I don't think I can survive if we don't.'

___

The group is startled awake, even Asha who had reluctantly succumbed to sleep's captivating touch, as Toph gets her tent destroyed. A ring of fire surrounds them and the pets, but quickly is diminished by Asha pulling and diminishing it, Gumi and Appa visibly relaxing from the action.

The group take offensive stances as four people in white and blue robes appear, hoods up and in their own bending stances. However, they push their hoods down. First recognizable is Piandao, then Jeong Jeong, Pakku and finally Bumi. 

"Well, look who's here." Bumi snorts and laughs as he throws his arms out, open for a hug, which Asha quickly gives him with no hesitance. Having a sense of familiarity was nice while she felt so...lost.

Sokka and Katara appeared relieved as well, leaving four confused souls behind them. 

"What's going on? We're surrounded by old people." Toph snorts as she walks towards the older men, Bumi and Asha separating as he does. He squeezes her shoulder but lets her go nonetheless.

She didn't know if that made her feel better or worse. So, she settles for what she knows best. Lying to herself. After all, the only person who would know better isn't here to stop her.

"Not just old people, Toph. There are great masters and friends of ours." Asha explains, looking to Pakku, who bows to her and Katara, the girls returning it. 

"Pakku." 

"It is respectful to bow to an old master but how about a hug for your new grandfather?" Pakku beams brightly, Sokka and Katara quickly hugging him with their own discussion. 

"And this," Asha walks over to Jeong Jeong, Zuko behind her. "Is Aang and I's first fire bending teacher."  The man introduces himself to Zuko with a bow. 

"He helped me realize I was the Onsra." Asha continues, watching as Sokka walks up to Piandao. Zuko smiles slightly, nodding at the man. 

"So, wait, how do you all know each other?" Suki asks the question on the younger kids mind.

"All old people know each other don't you know that?" Bumi is the one who answers, laughing once more with his trademark snort. 

"We're all part of the same ancient secret society. A group that transcends the divisions of the 4 nations." Piandao further explains, Zuko smiling even brighter now. 

"The Order of the White Lotus."  The fire prince nudges Asha as he smiles.  Like she was part of this big inside joke. She was clueless though. 

"That's the one." 

"The white Lotus has always been about philosophy and beauty and truth. About a month ago, a call went out that we were needed for something important."  Jeong Jeong walks over to Asha, placing an ironically cold hand on her shoulder.  She bites her lips in thought, trying to figure out how they can use them to help find Aang.

"It cam from a grand Lotus, your Uncle, Iroh of the Fire Nation." Pakku finishes, looking to Zuko.

"Well that's who we're looking for. "  Toph cuts in, Piandao explaining for them to follow. 

___

The rest of the day was filled with stories from Bumi, how he took back his kingdom, and why he waited.

"Wow, so you took back your whole city all by yourself?" Suki sounds astonished, in awe  of the earth bender.

"So what about you guys? Did you do anything interesting on the day of the eclipse?" Bumi looks to group, Asha's breath hitching slightly before she recollected herself. 

"Nah." 

"Not really."

Sokka and Zuko answer first, knowing the poor girl wouldn't be able too, her back and leg subconsciously throbbing in a slight pain as she shifts her weight.

___

"No, Zuko. It won't turn out well."  Iroh snaps on the boy, making him frown as he looks to his sister for help, but she looks lost in how to help.

"You can beat him and Asha can beat Aki and we'll be there to help." Zuko pushes on gesturing to the group.

"Even if I did defeat Ozai, and I don't know that  I could. It will be the wrong way to end the war. History would see it as just more senseless violence, a brother killing a brother to grab power. The only way for this war to end peacefully is for the Avatar and Onsra to defeat the Fire Lord. "

"I was afraid you'd say that." Asha mutters, pulling her knees even closer, if possible. 

"And then... then would you come and take your rightful place on the throne?" Zuko ignores his step sister, looking to Iroh. 

"No. Someone new must take the the throne. An idealist with a pure heart and unquestionable honor. It has to be you, Prince Zuko. " Iroh looks to said boy. 

"Unquestionable honour? But I've made so many mistakes. " Zuko looks down, breaking eye contact. 

 "Yes, you have. You struggled, you suffered but you have always followed your own path, you restored your own honour. And only you can restore the honour of the Fire Nation. " Iroh persuades, his voice calm and steady. 

"We'll be there for you Zuko." Asha steps in, offering a smile, patting the prince's back.  He looks up to his step-sister with a small smile, but it quickly falls.

She felt that.

"I'll try, Uncle." Zuko finally mutters, Iroh giving him a smile. 

"What if Aang doesn't come back?" Toph asks from beside Raiko, the question leaving her mouth before she can think about it. Asha shudders ever so slightly at the question before turning to Toph. 

"I don't know." Asha shudders again, all eyes suddenly on the girl. 

"Sozin's Comet is arriving and our destinies are upon us. Aang will face the Fire Lord, Asha will face Lady Aki." Iroh calls the others attention to himself, chuckling slightly as they look to him. "When I was a boy, I had a vision that I would one day take Ba Sing Se. Only now do I see that my destiny is to take it back from the Fire Nation so the Earth kingdom can be free again.

"That's why you gathered the members of the white Lotus." Suki pipes up from Sokka's side, her eyes locked with Iroh's for a split second. 

"Yes. Zuko, you must return to the Fire Nation so that when the Fire Lord falls, you can assume the throne and restore peace and order. But Azula and Aki will be there, waiting for you. "

Zuko and Asha quickly look to each other, frowning. Zuko is the first to speak up, "I can take Azula." 

"Not alone, you'll need help."

"I was thinking the same thing. Katara?" Asha looks over to the water bender, who raises a brow. 

"How would you like to help me put Azula in her place?" Zuko smirks, obviously trying to appeal to her. 

"It would be my pleasure." She smirks back. Asha smiles at the two, making her heart churn. In disappointment or joy, she couldn't differentiate. 

"What about us?" Sokka calls over Asha, gesturing to Suki, Raiko and Toph as he does. "What's our destiny today?" 

"You four-"  Asha starts but Iroh holds out a hand. 

"What do you think it is?"

"I think that...even though we don't know where Aang is, we need to do everything we can to stop the airship fleet." Raiko answers first, Toph quickly catching on.

"And that means when Aang and Asha do face those two fire crazies, we'll be right there if they need us." Toph smiles, smacking both of her fist together as Asha sends back a thankful smile.

___

After the goodbyes are said, the animals are mounted, Asha takes a deep breath. She didn't know if she was mentally, physically or just generally overly prepared for this, but she had her frien- family with her. 

Maybe she was ready for this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 351 9
➤𝘛𝘰𝘱𝘩 𝘉đ˜Ļđ˜Ēđ˜§đ˜°đ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘹 đ˜ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜Ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ŗ (đ˜¯.) đ˜ĸ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘮𝘰đ˜ĩđ˜Ļ đ˜Ŗđ˜Ļđ˜ĸđ˜ļđ˜ĩđ˜Ē𝘧đ˜ļ𝘭 đ˜Ē𝘮đ˜ĸ𝘨đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜ĸđ˜ŗđ˜ē 𝘱𝘭đ˜ĸ𝘤đ˜Ļ 𝘸𝘩đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ļ 𝘭đ˜Ē𝘧đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸ𝘱𝘱đ˜ŗ𝘰đ˜ĸ𝘤𝘩īŋŊ...
14.3K 478 64
Earth Fire. Air. Water. My great-grandmother tells me stories about the old days, a time of peace, when the Avatar kept balance between the Earth Kin...
114K 3.1K 17
Lightbending. It's only the greatest element, and one girl seems to conquer it. She finds out about her past, and what she can do with that element...
18.2K 814 28
Fire and Water. Two opposite elements. They can never get along. The Fire and Water Nations have been enemies for a century. So when a teenage Water...