The Love Triangle (Book #1)

By Dusk2Dawn

**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the origina... More

Chapter 1 - Riley
Chapter 2 - The New Guy
Chapter 3 - Unexpected
Chapter 4 - Thinking Things
Chapter 5 - Pain At The Party
Chapter 6 - The Day After Yesterday
Chapter 7 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 8 - Aching Inside
Chapter 9 - Heated Up
Chapter 10 - Bonding Time
Chapter 11 - Hidden
Chapter 12 - Back To Hell
Chapter 13 - Breaking Point
Chapter 14 - Accidents Happen
Chapter 15 - Familiar Eyes
Chapter 16 - Resting Attack
Chapter 17 - Twisted
Chapter 18 - No Going Back
Chapter 19 - Inner Wolf
Chapter 20 - Punishment Or Reward
Chapter 21 - Dumb Pretty Girl
Chapter 23 - Too Far
Chapter 24 - Mine
Chapter 25 - All About You
Chapter 26 - Friend Or Foe
Chapter 27 - Whispers
Chapter 28 - Unbelievable
Chapter 29 - Muted
Chapter 30 - Playing The Role
Chapter 31 - Return
Chapter 32 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 33 - Countdown
Chapter 34 - Time
Chapter 35 - Alpha Owned
The Love Triangle - Epilogue

Chapter 22 - The Chase

15.9K 481 96
By Dusk2Dawn

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

"First, you fight with Becky Michaels for god knows what, and the next second, your climbing over the gates, bunking, ignoring the teachers who are calling out for you, breaking school rules, probably hurting yourself, and for what? Attention?" Mr Jackson was pacing up and down his room rubbing his chin while glancing at me from time to time. I slouched back in my chair and crossed my arms, staring him talking useless nonsense that had no effect on me. "I don't know what's happened to you Miss Evans. You were a model student, A stars in every lesson, what happened?"

I didn't reply.

"If help is what you want, then all you need to do is ask." he sat down in his chair behind the table and stared at me intently. "Scarlett, now, I know it must be hard, without your dad, but-but we all need to move on sometime." his voice was shaky and it was obvious to me that he hadn't moved on with whatever had happened in his past.

"Yes. It is very difficult. But I'll try to contribute as much as I can sir." I might as well play along, if I wanted to leave today. I got up to leave and walked to the door. I gripped the door handle and walked out without another word. I walked down the empty corridors, the echoes of my footsteps screaming out in the silence. School had ended ages ago, I hadn't even bothered to come today, not after that incident yesterday.

I stopped walking when I heard voices coming from the boy's toilets. I looked to the left slowly, wondering if my ears were betraying me after serving me for so long.

"Oh Tristan!" it was that girl's voice. Tristan's lab partner... what was her name? Oh yeah! Stacy! The slag who liked Riley too. She said it dirty, and I instantly started to imagine what they were doing in there. My mind was being stabbed with images every second and I felt my wolf growl but she was just trying to hide the pain that was building up inside of her. Inside of me.

"Stacy, I-" he started, like he didn't know what he was doing. 

"You don't have to explain Tristan... it's okay... I understand..." she replied, but I knew she meant so much more. I can imagine her trailing her finger down the muscular chest I used to sleep on. I squeezed my eyes closed and pinched the bridge of my nose with my index finger and thumb. No, Scarlett, no. You are NOT going to cry. Pull yourself together. He's just a stupid little good-for-nothing cheater.

So naturally; tears slid down my cheek. But I quickly wiped them away as soon as they appeared, I mean, who knows when he might just randomly pop out of there?

"Just forget about her... kiss me..." she said, trying to sound seductive but epically failing.

 There was a silence. I was pretty sure he was kissing her.

I was practically leaking right now. There was no point wiping tears away when fresh ones replaced them, I put my face in my hands, imagining what was going on behind the door to my left. But everytime he made me feel hurt, I think of all he had been through, pitying him for living such a life as an orphan. I felt guilty for being mad at him, he was an orphan, was this his way on taking out his anger on the world?

Meaningless sex?

But it was unbelievable he would do that to me. He made me think I meant the world to him.

As I was crying and covering my mouth carefully so as to not any sound out, I accidently let one sob out and it could be heard all throughout the corridors. He had heard me and he could smell me. I could feel it. I started to ran down the hallway, not looking back. The taste of fresh tears was saltly as it slyly slid into my mouth.

I ran out of the school and stopped outside of that wrecked place. I caught my breath and walked away from it, fighting the tears that were threatening to take control of my eyes.

>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<

I woke up, did all the necessary things I had to do and closed the curtains to change. After I changed, I opened the curtains forgetting that Tristan would always be there staring at me... but he wasn't. He was sleeping peacefully, his chest rising up and down, snoring softly. I loved to see him like this. He wasn't begging, pleading, insulting, or hurting me in any way. I wish I could just freeze time and stare at him like that... maybe even go in there and lay there with him...

I looked away and walked out the door. What seemed like a quiet house now deceived me as I heard a laugh and voices from the kitchen. I looked at the door and then at the kitchen. I sighed and went to the kitchen, opening the door and peering through.

Andrew was there laughing along with my mom, he almost looked... friendly. His face was glowing and he looked so much younger when he smiled and laughed. He looked nothing like the man who betrayed his family and left us for someone else. My mom smiled at the ground, mirroring what I would do to Tristan. They were like a young couple and the inner child inside of me, started to hope if they were getting back together, despite how evil he might seem to me.

"Oh, morning Scarlett." he greeted me, smiling. I raised my eyebrow at him suspiciously.

"Hi?" I replied.

"Andrew came to visit us." mom said, looking through cupboards.

"Why?" I asked as if I was asking 'Why the hell would he do that?'

"Oh you know... just wanted to talk about stuff..."

"Right. Bye." I turned around to leave before he brought up the subject of Tristan. I was almost waiting for him to talk again before I reached the door handle so I paused, but all I could hear was silence so I continued with my journey. But first, I went up to my room and grabbed some clothes. Skinny jeans, a shirt and a dress. I shoved them in a bag and went to school. I made sure to arrive just in time so that I didn't need to talk to anyone and I could just go to my homeroom.

I went in, going right up to Max, handing him over my bag of clothes without a word and taking a seat next to the chair that would soon be occupied by Tristan. I stared into space blankly when he walked in, I could smell his delicious scent reach my sensitive nose and my eyes automatically flickered to the door. He stared right at me, smirking. He walked past me to get to his seat, pulling my chair back in the process. I didn't react to him, just tucked my chair in again.

"Hey Scar," he said in a mocking voice. "Miss me?"

I ignored him.

"Oh don't be like that babe." he moved closer, I could feel his breath hit my cheek. "I don't think you like ignoring me, do you?"

I jumped right up when I felt his hand grip my waist slash pinch it!

I glared at him and moved away, trying to read my book. But I felt his arm snaked around me, his curious hand doing too much research. I got annoyed. I slammed down my book, grabbed his arm and took it off of me, but he had gotten hold of my hand and tangled it with his.

This guy never gives up does he?!

I think I liked it better when he was nice! 

I glared at him while he smirked back.

"Awwh! You guys are so cute!" I heard Lizzie say. I glared at her over Tristan's back, her smile turned into a confused expression, while Becky and Riley burst out laughing. His smirk grew wider as he pulled me closer, amusement clear in his brown eyes, while mine were flaming with anger. I got distracted when he licked his lips and rubbed his chin with his other hand. I moved my head back when he moved his head forward.

"What's wrong Scar?" he raised an eyebrow, looked at me and cocked his head to one side. "Don't like what this is making you feel?"

I let go of any sign of anger and relaxed my face. I smiled at him sweetly. If he was going to make this a game, I might as well play.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know your actions made me feel anything at all." not my best comeback but it was okay.

He let go off of me and turned around to look at Max, completely ignoring me. What was that about?

Fine. I'll just go along with it!

I looked at Max who had a clipboard and was writing stuff down.

"Can we find out who's with who? In the fashion show?" a girl asked him.

"What?" he said, distracted.

"The modelling thing. You said you were going to put us into pairs, boys and girls. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. I'll go through it now." he looked up at us. "Guys! Quieten down! These are the pairs for the fashion show, which means that every time you go down the catwalk, you have to go with that person. Okay, Lizzie and Daniel, Cameron and Bridget, Sammie and Maria, Jason and Alexis, Zain and Carmen, Kyle and Suzanna, David and Miranda, Riley and Becky, Tristan and Stacy, Anthony and Scar, Nate and Laila, James and Joanna, and Mike and Zoey."

As soon as I heard Tristan's name, I thought destiny would put my name after, trying to force us together... but it didn't happen. He was with Stacy. I was with Anthony. Pain stabbed my heart, twisting and turning it in envy, I grit my teeth, ignoring his look. The bell rang but I was already grabbing my bag harshly and storming out.

I went to all the lessons, staring into space and looking anywhere but his brown eyes. 

It was Friday today, which meant I had a two hour detention for having a fight with Becky and ditching school. So as soon as school finished, I went to the principal's office, asked where my detention was and went there. After about 10 minutes, Becky arrived. She stared at me when she walked in and sat down. We sat there in awkward silence until she talked.

"Are you okay?" she asked, strangely concerned.

"Why do you care?" I snapped.

"Guess I don't." she looked away, tapping her fingertips slightly on the table.

Again, the awkward silence. I could see Riley, peeking through the door. He grinned at Becky and then smiled at me sympathetically. I ignored him and looked out the window. I don't think I care about what anyone else thinks of me anymore, I had lost too much dignity for that. I felt betrayed by everyone I knew. I felt as if they had all formed an anti-Scar gang against me, and Tristan was the leader. It was like he had tripped me so that I was falling into a deep pit, everywhere I looked, it was surronded by his love, smiles, kisses and hugs, the air was fresh with his scent, drowning me in its sweet aroma, filling my lungs and heart with him.

But then everything was going dark, I was being thrown down faster and faster, the images replaced into clips of him cheating on me, his words, and his cold looks were staring at me from every side, his scent was being replaced by the stink of betrayal, I breathed heavier, trying to be free of the intoxicating smell that told me I was dying, but it wasn't killing me. Floating between two worlds, in which I had no reason to be.

I hit the bottom, face first, the contact knocking the life out of me.

I gasped and woke up. I stared at Becky and Riley sleepily, wondering what was going on. Oh that's right! I'm in detention!

But why are they looking at me so weirdly?

Wait... what the hell?

Why am I on top of someone?

Wait, I'm not. Someone's holding me.

Tristan is picking me up.

I got so angry that I started to scream and thrash about, I pounded my fists on his back, begging for him to let me go. I didn't want him to touch me like he used to, it reminded me too much of what we had.

"Let me go!" I screamed on the top of my lungs, tears streaming down my face.

"No." he said simply, still carrying me infront of Riley and Becky, trying to keep me under control.

"What do you want from me?!" I shouted, sobbing. "Please, just stop it. Please. You can have my body, anything, just, please, leave me alone."

At that he said nothing, but loosened his grip a little. I took the chance and kicked him in his oh-so-precious jewels.

"Umph!" he cried, let me go and grabbed his beloved member. He might be a werewolf, but he was still a man. I quickly wiped my tears because I didn't have time; werewolves healed quickly. All this time, Riley and Becky had stayed in silence, watching us.

He healed quick enough and glared at me, he was about to grab for me but I took my palm and slapped him across the face hard. He recovered and gave me a deathly look, he looked so dangerous that it made me scared. He clenched his jaw, wrapped an arm around my waist tightly and dragged me, despite my screaming.

I felt dizzy, my throat was dry, my head was spinning and my muscles ached. I felt him push me somewhere, heard the door slam and felt myself being laid down. I could feel my top being removed, my chest heaving up down, desperate to escape the scenario I was forced into. I closed my eyes and just let him do whatever he wanted.

I could feel rippled skin touching my stomach and a heavy body being placed upon me, a hot breath at my ear, changing direction to my neck. Teeth grazed my delicate skin and my wolf let out an uncontrollable moan, I cursed her for being the animal she is. Unconsciously, my legs spread out wider; my wolf wanted him to take me.

I felt his mouth on my neck, sucking deeply and licking lusciously, like it was the only source to keep him alive.

I wondered if he did this to her, if he pretended to enjoy it just like he was doing now. I couldn't do anything because his movements left a numbing feeling all over my body. Despite the fireworks, tingles and bursts of electricity, I didn't want him near me.

I opened my eyes to find him looking at me deeply, I studied the position we were in, he was keeping all of his weight off of me by putting his hands on either side of my hand and my legs were slightly open with him doing his posture inbetween. The buttons on his shirt were all open, and I was shirtless. I realized that my hands were free so I took a fist and punched him.

He grunted in pain as he rolled off of me, I got up and looked around frantically for my shirt. I saw it in a corner and grabbed it, but as soon as I clutched it, I found myself on the floor, a hold on my ankle and someone dragging me further and further away from the shirt. I felt skin touch my back and as hard as I pushed back, it had no effect. He had my hands locked in his and pressed down on the floor, but it didn't hurt me. Infact, I was hurting myself trying to get free.

"Stop." he growled deeply in my ear. I stopped and lay flat on the floor. He turned me around and straddled me on the ground.

"You're such a pervert! What do you want from me?! I gave you everything, my trust, my respect, my heart, my body! That's how much I loved you! Wasn't I enough Tristan? I gave you everything but you still wanted her! Are you happy that you hurt me?!"

He stared at me for a minute, took in the hurt in my voice, the pain in my eyes, the tears about to spill, an unreadable expression on his face. I tried so hard not to let the tears fall but failed as they streamed down my cheeks, how come I always let out my vulnerable side with him?

My hair was all messed up, my hands balled into fists on the floor and fresh, hot tears escaping my eyes

I felt his slender fingers brush my hair out of my face, then lift up my chin with the softest of touches. He looked into my eyes and said in a gentle voice.

"No. I'm not happy. I'm sorry that I hurt you Scar, but I promise, I swear on my life, that I didn't mean it. You never give me a chance to put things right, and right now, I would do anything to make sure you're happy. I know, and you do too, that only I can make you feel things no one else can. I know that you're unhappy now Scar, but if you give me another chance, I will do anything to change that. Please."

I hate how he made my heart beat faster, bringing me back to life with just his words.

"You're just going to hurt me again Tristan, sorry. But no." I was just protecting myself.

He looked at me one more time, to make sure I meant it, then his face turned cold and hard. He got himself off of me, buttoned up his shirt quickly, walked out and slammed the door behind him.

I sighed, put my top on and gingerly walked out the door. I was still dizzy so I was walking and swaying from side to side. I tried to find my way back to the classroom, to get my bag but collapsed halfway there. What was happening? Why was I so tired? What did he do to me?

I groaned and tried to get up off of the floor.

Are you there? I asked my wolf.

Can I actually ever go? She replied, annoyed.

What's wrong? I thought you wanted Tristan to touch you.

I just didn't want my first time to be like that.

First time? I knew what she was talking about but my heart was beating too fast to think about it.

We just mated Scar.

I didn't reply. I was too shocked.

So-so he j-just r-r-raped me?

At that, she just mentally sighed.

But I-I didn't f-feel anything, he didn't even t-take my j-jeans off... or did he? I said, eventhough I knew that she wasn't listening. She was satisfied finally but annoyed at how we had mated.

How could he? I knew he wanted me, but not this bad. I was so hurt, miserable, angry, embarrassed but all I could feel was hate. I pushed myself up with all the strength I had and walked down the corridor until I reached the classroom.

I cried out in pain and collasped again, but this time, my sight faded into darkness.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

So...

I might do a Tristan POV but I'm not too sure...

Thanks for reading.

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

Spread the story.

~Dusk2Dawn~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 4.3K 37
Hello, this story is not good. It was written by a depressed young tween who didn't understand what an abusive relationship is. I'm only keeping it u...
80K 2.4K 62
Although her fathers death hurt her, it was when her mother died that really took a toll on Sierra. The pain she felt was so immense she decides to n...
613K 15.8K 28
After her pack was killed by Rogues, Laura becomes a part of the Blue Moon Pack when the Alpha takes her in. When her Guardian Bond to the Alpha's da...
11.1K 186 34
Adelaide meets her mate on the day she turns eighteen. However, she has a secret that no one knows about, not even her best friend. How long will she...