Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

67.(Sandhir Marriage)

1.7K 165 8
By shine_writes_

Sandhir marriage,

Randhir all decked up in black tuxedo was all set to leave for the church. Parth and Arya too were ready waiting for their ladies to join them. Here, in Randhir's room, yesterday Vidushi and Ruhi had pushed Randhir out of his own room ,as they wanted to get Sanyu ready. poor Randhir had to agree with them. From, yesterday night his eyes were searching for Sanyu, but she was stuck with the girls. Now, Vidushi and Ruhi had dressed up themselves in white gown which were exactly the same and they were done with it. Trisha too was wearing same long gown looking like a fairy. Sanyu had decked up Trisha first as afterwards,  she won't let her momma get ready. Trisha was playing in her playseat and poor baby dozed off. Vidushi and Ruhi helped Sanyu to get ready.

You are looking like a white Princess Sanyu....Vidushi spoke adoring the prettiest Sanyu.

Motu, will die seeing you today Sanyu...Ruhi said upon which Sanyu smiled.

Ruhi. come fast we are getting late....ruhi's phone buzzed with Arya's message.

Coming....Ruhi typed the messsage quickly and ask the girls to move down quickly.

Vidushi picked up sleeping Trisha in her arms, and Sanyu began to follow Vidushi and Ruhi.

Hearing, the sound of girl's whispering, boys turned to see their angels walking towards them.

You are looking hot baby....Parth hushed to Vidushi and Lady Don was a red tomato.

Ruhi, you are not looking like a Chudail today....Arya spoke to tease her and in return she stomped her heels on his feet. Poor Arya !

Here, Randhir and Sanyu were so lost into each other forgetting about other people present around.

Guys, if you want to romance you can contiune but I guess it's your marriage today....Parth said breaking the eye contact.

Yes.....Randhir said looking here and there.

It's Okay, Randhir to stare at your wife .....Arya spoke to tease Randhir more.

Shut up you idiot and where is my Princess.....asked Randhir.

You were so lost in your pretty wife , that you forget about your daughter Randhir...Arya said in sad fake tone.

She is here sleeping ....Vidushi said pointing towards Trisha who was having her beauty sleep in her baby walker.

Come let's go .....Randhir said carrying up Trisha in his arms and asked the servant to carry the baby walker in car.

Holding Trisha close to his heart, he was taking small steps as Sanyu was having difficulty in walking wearing the heavy dress.

Reaching, car boys got settled in one car while girls got settled in another hour.

Still, sitting into the car Randhir's gaze was continuously on Sanyu which was making her shiver as he held strong emotions of love and affection towards her.

Randhir's car started to follow the girls car, here Vidushi and Ruhi were all excited and were blabbering about lot many things but Sanyu's mind was stuck at Randhir. She had saw him crying for her, for Trisha. He loves them a lot.

Sanyu, you can think about Randhir afterwards, we are here with you and you are lost in Randhir's thoughts .....Vidushi spoke to pull Sanyu's leg more.

It's not like that Vidushi, I was ..just....Sanyu said with a stammer.

I was just kidding Sanyu....Vidushi replied with a laugh.

---
Parth nugged Arya and gestured him to look at Randhir who was staring outside the window, he was holding Trisha like a teddy bear in his arms. She too was having peaceful sleep in her dadda's arms.

Randhir, I know it's your wedding that doesn't mean you had to think only of your wife man, you disappointed us.....Arya faked sadness.

Done with your bakwass Arya?....asked Randhir with a frown.

Whatever !.....saying Arya twitched his nose to just receive a hit on his arm from Randhir, Randhir gestured him to speak slow as Trisha was sleeping.

Few minutes passed, and Trisha moved in his arms.

Sleep Baby , we will reach soon....Randhir said patting Trisha.

Trisha, opened her eyes a little and saw outside the window, getting that they are travelling and soemthing new she can see. She bobbed her head out of his arms and started to look outside.

You awake .....Randhir said finding her looking outside.

She blabbered something in her babyish tone which none of them understood. She was smiling waving her hand at the moving objects on the road.

Randhir took out a tissue and wiped out Trisha's face properly as she had messed up with her face. Trisha was soo busy in her sightseeing session that she didn't notice her dress. Randhir was ruffling her hairs which had messed up in sleep. He made her dress properly and tied her shoe laces properly. His hand brushed with a small hanging bell on her dress and it made sound with drew her attention. She looked down from where the sound was coming. Randhir was amused to see her hapoy reaction. He pressed it again and it made sound.

She with her tiny hands tired to press but her strength was not enough to do it, getting that Randhir helped her and she kept on smiling as it made sound.
Getting bored she resumed her sightseeing session again resting on Randhir's lap.

Reaching near, the Church area, Randhir got down along with Trisha followed by Parth and Arya. Trisha seeing huge Church in front of her waved at it asking Randhir to go near it.

Yes, Princess we are going let your Momma come first....Randhir said and next moment he saw all the ladies getting down with his wifey down the car.

Reaching, the inside area of Church Randhir was busy showing Trisha some or the other new things as his curious daughter was asking him lot many things by waving her hands at it.

Father asked them to take their positions. Sanyu was hell Nervous, she had clutched Vidushi's and Ruhi's hand tightly.

Randhir handed Trisha over to Parth as stubborn Trisha was not leaving Randhir only. Parth distracted her with the flowers and she jumped into Parth's arms.

----

Reaching, inside Sanyu took the position where bride was supposed to stand and Randhir too did the same.

Not, many people were present. Only, Randhir and his family along with Uncle, Mary Aunty, Aman and Max.

Did you accept Sanyu Aggrawal as your wife ?....aksed the father.

I do....came Randhir's reply.

Did you accept Randhir Shekhawat as your Husband ?....Asked the father to Sanyu.

I do.....Came Sanyu's reply.

You are declared as husband and wife, you may kiss now.......Father spoke.

Sanyu was not at all comfortable in kissing in front of All. Randhir knew it so he just lightly pecked her lips.

Yayayaayy........Clapped their friends along with Trisha who was clapping looking at her parents.

Taking blessings of Father, God and elderly people present there after sometime, they were on their way back home.Trisha due to tiredness slept again.

Reaching home, Sanyu carried Trisha to her room ,and changed her into comfortable clothes. Rest people to retired to their rooms, to get freshen up. Randhir seeing that all was done properly, returned to his room, to see his newly wedded wife, keeping all the baby stuff scattered all around in it's place. Randhir seeing her back-hugged her.Feeling his touch she smiled.

Randhir, go and freshen up, you must be tired.....Sanyu spoke seeing Randhir nuzzling his face in crook of her neck.

Let me be with my newly wedded wifey ....he said taking her to bed.

Randhir, please go and freshen up quickly before our friends come or else they will again start teasing us....Sanyu spoke with a smile as he was busy inhaling her scent.

Let them do whatever, they want I won't stop.....he spoke turning her towards him and his gaze fell on her red glossy lips, he was going to capture it, they heard Trisha's crying.

I guess Princess woke up.....saying Randhir reached her cradle.

Seeing, her dadda she waved at him , asking him to pick her up.Randhir did as his daughter wanted. Sanyu walked upto them. She was going to speak something till that their was huge banging on the door.

Who the hell is banging in this way?....saying trio walked to open the door.

Randhir and Sanyu were shocked to see Vidushi and Ruhi holding dragging 3 to 4 large suitcases with them, while Parth and Ruhi were pretending as if they knew nothing.

Randhir and Sanyu passed each other a confused look.

See, I told you Randhir Shekhawat must be romancing with his wife ,as boy is still in his wedding dress....Arya teased Randhir just to receive a death glare from Randhir and a stuff toy on his face from Trisha.

Ouchhh, doll.....Arya winched in pain.

That's like a good girl Princess, tit for tat for messing with her dadda....Randhir spoke up with confidence to Arya.

Where are you dragging this bags girls ?....asked Randhir.

We not you, people are leaving for Maldives in an hour to your honeymoon.....Ruhi split the beans out.

What?...was only reaction from shocked Randhir and Sanyu.

You are kidding right guys ?....asked Randhir once again.

We are not kidding, see the tickets ....Parth forwarded the tickets to Randhir.

We're not going as Trisha is small and she needs us, travelling is not good for here...Randhir spoke adoring his Princess who was messing with his hairs.

Come doll, to buddy .....asking Arya picked took Trisha and settled on sofa.

Rest people were sitting on chairs.

Ruhi gestured Vidushi to talk further.

See guys, we all are there to take care of Trisha, we will manage everything, and we promise that she will be taken care of, her food , her everything we will manage along with Mary Aunty, Aunty knew about her food and medicine , so you guys need to worry, please we had planned to gift you this trip and I know after this lots of happening around you two also need some change, it's just a matter of 3 days, please guys agree ......Vidushi spoke.

Randhir looked at Sanyu who was already staring at him, he asked her through eyes what to do ? Sanyu didn't say anything.

Sanyu, what should we do ? Guys, I think we can go sometime , now Trisha too needs us....Randhir again spoke.

Vidushi and Ruhi moved towards Sanyu, hoping for her answer.

Promise, me you people will take proper care of Trisha in our absence...Randhir spoke.

We promise you Randhir....Vidushi, Ruhi along with Parth agreed.

Randhir, you just move out of this house. Doll and Buddy is gonna do lots of masti, and-and-and-we are going to enjoy a lot....Arya said raising up Trisha in air making her giggle.

Randhir didn't want to take any decision alone so , he asked Sanyu through eyes'What to do'?She blinkled her eyes gesturing him that she will agree on whatever his decision was.

Fine, then guys we are ready...Randhir said and Parth alomst pounched upon him.

While, Vidushi and Ruhi hugged Sanyu. Arya began to clap holding Trisha's hands.

When we have the flight guys then....asked Randhir.

In next 3  hours, so just rush now.....Parth said pushing down the bags.

Are you guys mad or what ? We need to pack our stuff and all.....spoke up tensed Randhir looking at already tensed Sanyu.

Your stuff is ready so, now you need to sit in car and reach airport.....Ruhi said coming from back.

But....Sanyu was going to deny instead Arya dragged both of them downstairs.
Trisha was now in Sanyu's arms playing with her hairs.

I will miss you baby , trouble this people a lot and momma, Dadda will miss you, we will be back soon.....Sanyu said speaking to Trisha.

While, Randhir gestured Trisha to come to him and she did the same.

Kissing over her face, he was already in tears as he didn't want to leave her and go,But his friends had planned soo much and he didn't want to disappoint them.

I will miss you Princess, Dadda loves you a lot....saying Randhir kissed her cheeks.

Till, that Randhir's phone buzzed.

Sanyu hold her, I'll be back.....saying Randhir moved away from them to pick the call, while Parth and Arya too followed him.

Aman, make sure that Aryan and His Dad rot in jail for many years, give them Puinshment for their deeds, I won't be here for next 3 days, Aman take care of all people....Randhir spoke to Aman.

Randhir's men found out that Dev was upto something very evil, before Dev would do something Randhir put him behind the bars and gave strict orders to punish him. Randhir got more angry getting that Dev was behind his parents death, and ordered police to hang him till death.

Angrily Randhir kept the call down and took a deep breathe as he can't let Sanyu know anything or else she will take tension and will panic.

Randhir, all okay ?....asked Parth.

Yes, now that bloody murderer won't do anything , just in my absence Handle all well, along with Trisha take care of all.....Randhir said to Parth and gave him a brotherly hug.

Sanyu's heart became heavy bidding a bye to Trisha, who was now with Arya. Arya was teaching her how to wave a bye. Randhir for one last time pecked her cheeks and flopped a kiss on her forehead and controlling his tears sat in car. Sanyu too sat next to him and car reached the airport. All the way, no one spoke anything. When, the flight was announced, both of them sliently took their seats.

Randhir, I miss Trisha ....Sanyu spoke controlling her sobbing.

Should we go back then ?....he asked her holding her in a side hug.

I don't want our friends to disappoint ....Sanyu spoke out slowly.

We can call them anytime and we will be back  soon.......Randhir spoke to her caressing her hairs.

Hmmmm...was she only replied.

Soon, reached Maldives and were on their way to Villa which was Arranged by Parth.

As they got down, first they Called Arya and did a video call to him, to see Trisha playing with Ruhi, Trisha was soo engrossed in playing that she didn't glance even at her momma and dadda who were calling her.

People you enjoy there, she is busy in playing....saying Arya hanged them.

Randhir and Sanyu were more than happy to see Trisha gelled up so quickly with all.

Reaching the villa, it was already night. Tired Randhir and Sanyu were led to their room by the servant. Another one carried their luggage and kept it properly.
Randhir and Sanyu were observing the beautiful villa which was next to beach.

It's going to be fun wifey....he whispered in her ears.

Shameless Randhir, just shut-up ....Sanyu said pushing him away and ran from there with a blush on her face.

As soon as they, entered the room Both of them were shocked to see the arrangements. Room was beautifully decorated for the newly wedded couple. To avoid his gaze Sanyu ran into washroom carrying her stuff , she literally dragged the heavy suitcase.

Randhir stood on his place smiling at his Cute wife.

*****
Target : 110 votes ( no updates till target is completed)

How was the update?

Some words for Randhir..

Some words for Sanyu...

Some words for friends..

Excited for Sandhir's honeymoon phase ??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 37.9K 85
Rd singh shekhawat : An arrogant business man....who never cares for anyone except hs own world aNd never leaves smeone who tries to hurt hs big fat...
52K 2.5K 19
"I can make him love me," Sanyukta told Kaustuki mischievously. "No way. Randhir Singh Shekhawat hasn't even looked at a girl. He hates girls. I get...
155K 8.8K 37
Cover Credit - @MonaMandy *Under Major Editing* My new ff Here is the Characteristics.. Sanyukta: Sweet, cute, beautiful and lovely girl, but lots of...
382K 23.3K 86
It's a Story of two Roomies. A sweet girl Sanyukta Agarwal who has came to Newyork for her further studies but suprisingly gets stuck with a Bad boy...