Highschool DXD: A Symbiotic T...

By Outlaw_Hunter

Shane is just a normal teenage boy attending Kuoh Academy. However, one day a meteorite crashes near the acad... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 S2!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 S3!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Announcement

Chapter 29

4.5K 104 57
By Outlaw_Hunter

Shane was currently walking through the City, after being told about the lightforce powers that Martin Li had, and explaining the whole situation with symbiotes while seeing this worlds Venom and the new symbiote, he had a lot on his mind.

"I'm thankful for Martin that he healed me, but how do I get back home?" Shane pondered. However, if this worlds Shane and Venom was going to cause mayhem, he had to figure out a way to stop it. Unfortunately, his magic hasn't returned to him yet, so fighting would not be a good idea.

Shane continued to walk through the city until he spotted a familiar girl. Her chestnut hair with two long ponytails stood out. Shane then noticed two teens walking with her, they so happened to be Matsuda and Motohama.

He wanted to get closer to see how this worlds Irina acted, but he couldn't afford to be spotted because who knows what would happen if the people in this world he knew tried to talk to him. However, his thoughts were cut off when he saw the three looking around rapidly. Shane did his best to hide, and fortunately it worked for him.

Shane sighed, "phew that was close" he commented. He went to walk away from the area, but when he turned the corner he ran into someone. They both had fell to the ground and rubbed their head.

"Shit, that hurt" they both said in sync. What surprised them both was how similar their voices sounded. They slowly raised their head and looked each other in the eyes.

Shane was in complete shock of the sight he was seeing, and only a few words were able to come out of his mouth and the others.

"What the-"

With Irina, Venom, and the others

Everyone was gathered around the ancient Norse magic book, all were patiently waiting for Odin to begin his explanation on how it works.

"So, like I said yesterday, there are many worlds, so hence many alternative universes. However, with Venom able to sense his former host, and Ravel being Shane's Queen, I have a feeling this can go smoothly." He started, "Unfortunately, I am suggesting that whoever casts this spell only take a couple of people with them. If too many people, someone can get trapped in a different universe and we would have to do this all over again."

"I can agree as well with that, we dont want anyone else get trapped like Shane has." Lucifer agreed.

"So it will be just Irina and I," Ravel pitched in.

"Hm, not a bad idea, but are you sure you're ready to do something like this little girl?" Venom asked while forming a head from Irina's shoulder.

Ravel got annoyed with that, "if you treat me like this, I will burn you to a crisp. I saw what fire does to you" she smirked.

"She's more than ready to do this!" Venom quickly answered while retreating to Irina.

"I'll go too," Rias stepped in. Everyone looked at her with a shocked expression.

"Rias, there's a possibility you can get trapped in a different world" Akeno stated. Issei, Koneko, Kiba, and Asia agreed.

"Yes but-" She started but was cut off by Azazel.

"She kinda owes it to him though. After what everything happened at least, right?"

Rias remembered everything and sighed, "he's right"

"Well then," Odin started, "lets begin" he smiled while opening the book. Everyone felt the magical energy being released and caused them to take a step back.

SirZechs watched the scene unfold and could only hope that his little sister would be okay, but also hope that they will get Shane back.

"It's all going to be okay, we have to trust them eventually" Michael said while putting a hand on the devil King's shoulder.

"You're right, they'll be just fine" the Devil King replied.

Somewhere close to Shane

On the outskirts of Kuoh, the parallel one, a magic circle appeared and soon revealed a familiar teen falling to the ground. The impact caused a small crater in the ground. You would think that this teen is dead, but he shot up like nothing happened.

"Wha- what happened?" He questioned, he kept looking around trying to see if he knew where he was,

"All I remember was fighting that giant wolf and Loki sent me off to somewhere, I was falling for a great amount of time and now here I am"

He then looked towards the city and heard a bunch of screams from citizens, so his instinct was to go see what is happening.

"Maybe I can get some answers as well when I get there" he talked to himself while running towards the city.

Earlier with Shane

Shane was still sitting in the same spot as he was. The person he was staring at was himself. The other Shane slowly got back up, but he never took his eyes off Shane.

"Just who do you think you are?" He questioned while dusting himself off.

Shane couldn't answer, he was trying to avoid meeting this world's Shane, but that was thrown out the window.

The other Shane was getting irritated, so black tissue shot from his left hand and picked Shane up.

"I'm not going to ask you again. Now tell us" he demanded while Venom finished the last word.

"Well," Shane started while trying to get some air, "I'm you, but from somewhere else"

It seemed like this worlds Shane wasn't buying it, so Venom gripped him a little tighter while forming his pupiless eyes.

"Whatever joke you're playing, it needs to stop. Or we will eat you alive right now"

'Well some things never change' Shane thought. "It's no joke! I'm you but from somewhere else! A different world! I didnt want to run into you, but I heard that you might be planning on taking over the world. I want to know why" he mustered out.

Venom let go of him and then proceeded to talk.

"You're not lying, we do want to take over the world. You see, humans are nothing but mindless puppets. You say you found us, but we found you." He started while growing into his true form. He then walked closer to Shane and grabbed a holt of him.

He then heard screams from everyone in the city, "what's going on?" Shane asked while struggling from Venom's grip.

"It's starting. Look" Venom answered. Shane turned his head to see many symbiotes roaming the city. They all looked like Venom and they were taking over any humans possible.

"W-what is happening?" Shane stuttered. The sight was horrific, Symbiotes were grabbing any human and controlling them or killing then. Unfortunately, more were spawning in the area.

"This is the start were WE take over the world! We will take over this city and soon the entire world. I've learned to make many copies of myself and soon their will be enough of us to take over your pathetic world! And you will not live to see it!" Venom yelled while throwing Shane. Venom smiled in victory as seeing the devil being thrown. Shane tried to use his magic or his wings, but it was no use. However, Venoms smile quickly faded when something saved Shane.

Shane's eyes were closed and was ready for the impact, but his eyes shot open when he felt something pick him up. There stood a familiar eight foot tall green monster. The monster looked at Shane and smiled.

"Hulk is here to help" he stated. Shane sighed in relief, but he was dropped to the grown when a black tentacle grabbed the Hulk's hand. Hulk was thrown into a building and shook it off. Hulk screamed and clapped his hands, the sound waves stunned Venom and the other Shane.

"How dare you interfere with our plans! How do you know our weakness!?" Venom yelled while binding with his host once more. Before Hulk could reply, multiple tentacles grabbed him and were forcing him to the ground.

"RRAGGGHHHH" Hulk screamed while trying to use his strength to pull all the symbiotes together, but it was no use.

Venom was about to eat Hulks head clean off when suddenly a red tendril came flying and knocked Venom back.

Shane looked to see who it was and was in complete shock, this world's Irina had jumped down from the building and had red tissue growing on her body. Soon enough, she was replaced with a crimson red symbiote that looked very similar to Venom, but Shane didnt recognized this Symbiote. It wasn't the one from yesterday that was chasing this world's Venom.

"Father" it started to speak. Shane could hear how psychotic this voice is.

"Carnage" Venom replied looking at the red symbiote named Carnage. "What are you doing here?"

"My sole purpose in life is to defeat you Father. Once I'm through with you, I will take over this world myself." Carnage replied. Venom scoffed

"So you're going to kill us and finish what I started. Let's see how you handle us now." Venom retorted. He then let out a cry and the Symbiotes that were holding onto Hulk let go and started to run towards Venom. Then the symbiotes started to merge with Venom and he quickly started to grow in size.

Hulk regained himself and tried to attack Venom, but stopped to see how quickly it was growing.

Carnage tried to stop many symbiotes from bonding with Venom, but the clones were too many to count.

Soon, Venom was replaced by a new version. This one was towering in size, tentacles that could demolish a city, and became a hydra like creature. Two gigantic arms on the nearby buildings supported this new Venom. Everyone, including Carnage looked him in shock and disbelief.

Four of the heads were able to roam freely like snakes. They tried biting at Shane Hulk and Carange, but they all dodged.

Black tissue fell from this Hydra Venom, but found their way back to the creature.

"What the absolute hell" Shane muttered in disbelief.

"Now then" all five heads talked at once. "Let's see you try to stop us" it laughed while forming tentacles to attack the trio.

Shortly before Venom merged with the other symbiotes.

Outside the city, a familiar older man stood and watched the scene unfold.

"My, this is quite the sight. He did mean it when he said he would become something bigger." Martin Li talked to himself. His thoughts were cut off when a magical circle appeared and 3 teenage girls walked from it.

"He's here" two voices stated. It came from a blonde hair teen with drill bits on the edge of her hair and also the chestnut hair girled that had pigtails hanging to the floor. However, her body was replaced with black and grey tissue and a symbiote replaced her.

"Who are you?" The crimsoned hair teen asked the older man.

"I should be asking you, but I'm assuming you're here for your Shane. Am I right?"

Before the teens could answer, they all were shocked to see what was unfolding.

'Is that you Venom?' Irina questioned the symbiote through her thoughts.

"It must be this worlds version of me. But, what he is doing can destroy this whole city." Venom replied outloud. Ravel and Rias looked at him in utter disbelief.

"So you knew you can do this?" Rias questioned with fear.

"Yes, but we had no reason to"

"Well this is just dandy. I thought we were going to get our Shane and leave" Ravel groaned.

"He's in the city" Martin pointed in the direction.

"If you dont hurry, I dont think hell survive."

"Thank you" Rias answered. She was about to ask for the guys name but he suddenly disappeared.

"Well that's great. How are we gonna defeat THAT!?!" Ravel yelled.

"First we need to find Shane. We can defeat my 'final form', but we need Shane."

Ravel and Rias nodded and grew their devil wings and started to fly. Venom retreated to Irina and let her grow her holy wings to fly as well.

"Please be okay Shane, please be okay." She muttered while flying to the city.

With Shane and Hulk

The Hulk was trying to find everything he could to throw at this creature. He threw cars, light poles, and debris from buildings. However, nothing was causing harm to the Hydra Venom.

"Hulk!" Shane yelled while running. The green monster gave his attention while dodging attacks. "We need to go outside the city and figure out a plan to stop this!" He yelled. Hulk nodded in approval and ran after Shane.

Shane looked around for Carnage but saw that it had disappeared along with this world's Irina. Unfortunately, Shane's thoughts were cut off when he felt the Hulk grab him and started to run and jump massive lengths.

They had to dodge incoming tentacles from Venom while running and they were lucky enough to do that.

The Hulk let Shane down on the terrain when they were out of the way. Shane was so overwhelmed that he had to sit down. Hulk looked at the city and saw Venom destroying it with little to no effort.

He was about to leave Shane again and fight it, but Shane yelled at him.

"Hulk stop it! We cant go in there without a plan! I've already told you that!"

"But big monster!" Hulk whined while looking at Shane and Venom.

Shane groaned and looked up, but when he did, he recognized three teenage girls flying. One had red hair, then blonde and then finally chestnut.

"Huh? That cant be" Shane rubbed his eyes, but when he opened them again, he saw them once more.

He had to act quickly, "Hulk! Get their attention!" He yelled while pointing up. Hulk looked up and saw the three teens and smirked.

Hulk then stomped on the ground and broke a piece of the terrain. He then slung the piece at the three, but Shane's eyes widen in horror when he saw the piece heading straight for Irina. However, a black and grey blade formed from her and sliced it in half.

Shane sighed and proceeded to yell at the Hulk, "Idiot! I said get their attention, not kill them!"

Before Hulk could reply, Irina and Ravel had dove and tackled Shane in a hug. Rias slowly descended and landed beside the Hulk. She gave him an annoyed look. Hulk knew why.

"Sorry" he apologized while rubbing his head.

Irina and Ravel were crying while tightening their grip on Shane. He was turning blue and purple.

"Cant breathe" he muttered. The two girls let go of him and Shane started to breathe again, but was stunned when two hands smacked both sides of his face.

"Idiot!"

"Dumbass!"

"Ow" Shane rubbed his face. He then saw the two girls, his girlfriend and his Queen looking at him with tears in their eyes, but also very pissed off.

Shane sighed, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that" he started. He then looked at Rias and Hulk and then towards the Hyrda Venom causing mayhem.

"I can explain everything later, but we need to stop that first" Shane continued. "Venom?" He questioned.

Irina's body was replaced with Venom, who hugged her curves perfectly and it shocked Shane.

"Do you know how to stop this?" Shane finished with a question. Venom only nodded but then started to speak.

"Yes, but we have to become one again." Venom started. Shane nodded in approval.

"Well, let's do it then partner. Also, let's not get killed for real this time" Shane replied while scratching his head. It earned a glare from all three teenage girls. He sighed but then extended his arm.

Venom slowly formed tentacles to latch on back to Shane, but something extraordinary happened when Venom tried to enter his body.

Venom screamed in pain and retreated back to Irina. They all saw a little bit of tissue being burnt off from Venom.

"What was that?" Ravel questioned. However, they all looked at Shane when they overheard him panting.

He slowly dropped to his knees, "my body, it burns" he whispered out of breathe. Rias and Ravel went to his side but backed up when they saw what was happening.

Shane was on his hands and knees trying to gain his breathe. While doing so, white tissue with black outlines started to form on the Devil Commanders body. Everyone backed up in fear when they saw what happened after the tissue finished growing.

Shane looked up at everyone and saw their faces. He looked down and was stunned. His entire body was covered in a new symbiote, it was mainly white with black outlines and a black spider on its chest that had lines going to his back. The head was mainly white with a black face, it's eyes were yellow. His overall size was a bit bigger than it was when he had Venom.

Shane looked at his his new form, he then noticed on how he was in control.

"Whoa" he muttered in shock.

"W-what is t-that?" Rias and Ravel questioned in fear. Venom soon took over Irina's body and began to speak.

"When I went to bond with Shane again, his white blood cells rejected me. It may have activated something in order to reveal this form. However, I dont sense any Symbiote mind within him" he explained.

"I'm in full control" Shane stated while turning his arms and looking at himself. "But I don't know what this is"

Hulk had enough of this and started to run after the Hydra Venom, everyone looked at him.

"Well, we can deal with this later, we need to stop this and get you and the Hulk back to our world" Rias stated while composing herself.

"Right" the new white symbiote answered. The four of them all followed the Hulk closely behind.

Well well well, plot twist! I hope everyone is having a great weekend. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. Until next time!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.2K 190 12
Hiroki Kusuchi is a high schooler who attends Kuoh Academy, he is an all around average guy with nothing sticking out about him. One day he ends up r...
17.3K 732 16
NIcholas Ryuni a young man born to a Japanese Father & American Mother,Nicholas and his younger sister would be raised in their Father's hometown of...
18.7K 290 21
This is my first story on Wattapad, please be gentle. Okay so this story is based on The Dark Multiverse in DXD Multiverse, where things that can pos...
785K 14.1K 70
After The Great War started to settle for the first time, God's first Angel, Y/N, now wanders the Earth in search of finding something he'd been prot...