โœ”๏ธŽ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š |...

By shaesen

โ What's your name? โž โ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie โž ... More

๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š - ๐™ก๐™š๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
things I need to say
twenty
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding
~ EXTRA CHAPTER ~

twenty one

21.3K 688 744
By shaesen

ending scene?

Yoongi turned his head and looked at me, He kept on doing so for a while.
"You really have grown up haven't you."
We were now walking around the city passing through the park. My parents forced us to spend a bit of time alone but then again, it would be nice to catch up with him, but not as a fiancé, as a friend.

I didn't want to go through with this wedding, I didn't like him like that. I had to do it though for Felix, talking about Felix, he didn't even know about this. I Haven't even spoke to him since I shouted at him. I felt kind of guilty. I missed Him so much, I still can't believe he killed my best friend but I realised I couldn't hate him. I was angry at first but I  don't feel as annoyed, I don't know if I fully forgive him yet though but I won't stay mad at him.

"Of course I have, you haven't seen me in years, you seem so different now." I stated looking down at my feet as we continued to walk together. He stood still for a moment and faced me looking into my eyes. His eyes looked just the same, I try to imagine how it used to be between us and try and make it the same.

I watched his hand move and it suddenly rested on top of my head causing me to freeze.
"You've grown up to be so beautiful."

For a second I almost smiled but I quickly stopped myself.
"Thanks Yoongi... but, I don't think I could like you in that way."

"Y/n.. this wedding will take place whether you like it or not. I'm guessing your parents forced you to agree then."

"You are correct." I said almost immediately 

He sighed.
"Don't worry Y/n, sooner or later, I will be the only man you think of."
What was that meant to mean.

He noticed my confusion, so he carried on,
"By the time, I am laying next to you in bed, I will have made you fall in love with me." He smiled as if it was a comforting joke but it made me feel quite sad.

That would never happen. I love Felix and that wouldn't change. No one could make my heart flutter like he did.

"We'll see." I nervously joked back and he put his arm through mine as we walked just a small bit more.

"I hoped you were okay for those years by yourself. It hurt me thinking that you had to go through it by yourself with no family."

"It was okay... I got through it. Besides you had other matters to attend to."

He didn't know I liked Felix, I don't think anyone did. I hadn't even said it to Felix himself, only to myself. I wonder where he was.

We had walked all the way around the block, so we were back at the coffee shop. He stopped and turned back to me.
"I will see you tomorrow then, for our engagement party. You better dress nicely."

He winked at me and walked headed off down the street into who knows where. Tomorrow was so soon, was I even ready for it.

How was I going to get home.

*ping*
I pulled out my phone and checked the notifications.
Felix: "Where are you, we need to talk..😔"

I stared at my phone screen for a good 5 minutes. Just reading his name made my heart pound fast. He was right, we did need to talk.

Y/n: "I agree... I'm Outside XXXX"

In under 5 minutes, Felix had pulled up in front of me.
I slowly walked over to the car and got in the front.

It was deadly quiet.
He just drove, as we both sat there in silence not looking at each other once. Soon we turned up at the house. Felix stepped out and walked round opening my door for me.

I bowed at him out of politeness. When he shut my door he quickly took hold of my hand without me even realising as he pulled me inside the house.

"Close your eyes" He said to me.

I shut them like he said. I was kind of scared for some reason but excited at the same time.

He led me into some room and then stopped.

"Now open them."

I slowly opened my eyes and I stood still in shock.
"I'm not normally a romantic guy, but I wanted to make a gesture to say how sorry I am, and I wanted a time where I could confess to you properly."

In front of me was a table for two that had been set up with candles in the middle, food was laid out. He must of worked hard on this. Felix was holding out a rose to me.
"I'm sorry Y/n, I know how much I hurt you. I really messed up. I was aiming at Wonho, but I shouldn't have even shot my gun that day."

This was honestly the sweetest thing ever. I had a tear running down my face.

I noticed he had a tear himself so he must mean it.
"I forgive you Felix." I said.

As soon as I said that he ran up to me with a big smile on his face hugging me while burying his face into my neck.

I had never seen this side of him before, it was... cute.

"I Love you Y/n so much, I needed to tell you that."

My heart suddenly sunk. I am still carrying this guilt of the wedding between me and my old friend. What am I meant to tell Felix. I will have to tell him later, but for now I want to enjoy this moment.

"I love you too Felix."

I finally said it. I finally told him I loved him.

He hugged me tighter and then leaned away. When he did he looked at me in the eyes. He then made contact with my lips with his own. I had missed this so much.

We stayed like this for a while before we finally moved away from each other.

"Felix, I have something I need to tell you."

"What is it?" He asked me,

"You're going to hate me for it, I should have told you earlier."

"Why, what have you done?"

"I have been forced to agree to an arranged marriage."

(To be continued.....)  short chapter

A/n: Hey! Guys. I just wanted to ask,

WHO LOVES HENRY LAU's NEW COMEBACKKKKKKK. AHHHHH

HIS VOCAL'S THOOO.

ALSO

WAYV
AHAHHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHH
I'VE OFFICIALLY BEEN KILLED. LUCAS IS SO BEAUTIFUL AND SEXYYYY AHHHH.

AND FINALLY
XIUMIN'S SOLO. 😭😭 IT's SO GOOD BUT I MISS HIM ALREADYYY

SORRY LITTLE SPAM THERE BUT THESE KINGS NEED RECOGNITION EVEN IF THEY ALREADY HAVE LOADS. 💞🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

312K 14.4K 30
ใ€ŽHyunjin was afraid that felix was trying to steal his supporters from him, until he realized. He was just afraid that felix might steal his heart as...
76.2K 2.4K 29
this is a hyunlix ff because they are underrated : this is also my first kpop story so hope you enjoy #3 {6/12/22}
361K 12K 59
[COMPLETED] In which Felix is depressed because of his childhood trauma. He thought his life wasn't worth to save. But then the cold popular guy not...
106K 4.7K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...