โœ”๏ธŽ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š |...

By shaesen

โ What's your name? โž โ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie โž ... More

๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š - ๐™ก๐™š๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
nineteen
things I need to say
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding
~ EXTRA CHAPTER ~

eighteen

25.4K 914 410
By shaesen

dressed in black

I rushed up to my old friends that were stood in a group. As I got closer I saw some members with some casts on. That could of been from the other day when they got injured. They did well to come today. Did they know I was their the other day in the house?

"H-hi, guys."
I noticed them studying my face for a minute.
"Y/n!?" From their response it seemed like they probably didn't know I was in the house. I couldn't be 100% sure but at the moment it seemed like Wonho told them to go even though he knew I would be in there. I didn't know what to believe though.

I imagined how Hyungwon would of ran up to me and hugged me and how happy he would of been to see me again after all these years. It made me feel extremely sad, I could only imagine it now. The last time I saw him was when I left them. I missed him so much my heart was breaking.

"How are you guys holding up?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Not well, I know he was like a brother to you. So you must be feeling the same, you didn't even get to see him again since. That day."

I felt my eyes watering again. I couldn't help making a mess of myself. I was too upset. I noticed a couple of them also wiping their eyes.

"We will be here for you, whenever you need us." Jooheon spoke up.

"Yeah, I agree, we all have done stupid things in the past week, such as broke into stray kids house and other things but the death of Hyungwon has made us realise how stupid all this is and how dangerous it really can be. We never realised you were there Y/n."

I knew this wasn't the right time to mention the other day.

"I think we will leave Monsta x, and go back to normal lives for Hyungwon's sake."

I couldn't believe what they were all saying. It made me happy that they wanted to stop being part of a gang. It was such a dangerous thing. I only wished my brothers and Felix and everyone else would stop as well. Although I hated Felix at the moment, my heart still felt for him.

"I'm happy to hear that, I think that's what Hyungwon would of wanted." I said.

I felt someone walk up behind me and put his hand on my shoulders.

"Hello, everyone." Changbin had appeared and started talking. I still couldn't believe he was talking to me and cared about me.

"Changbin?" Jooheon asked looking surprised

Another person walked up behind Changbin and stood the other side of me.

Then it was my turn to be surprised. Family reunion, just without my parents.
"Hyunjin?"

He ruffled my hair and gave me a weak smile.

"How did you know the funeral was here?" I asked him.

"Changbin texted me earlier. Hyungwon was my old friend as well. I wouldn't miss his funeral, I see you and Changbin are getting along now, I did tell you it would work out."
He smiled at me.
It meant a lot that he was here as well.
"Thanks, it means a lot, by the way where is everyone else?"

"I'm not sure actually, I know that Jisung and Minho was coming though... to pay their respects"
I nodded at him. I hadn't saw either of them in ages. They had both been out a lot. I hope Minho got his jacket that I took ages ago. I left it on the sofa and I didn't even know if he got it back.

I really wish Felix had come to pay his respects even if he was the one who, killed him. Maybe even if he had just at least done something for me to prove he was sorry.
Now I thought about it, I hadn't seen Wonho at all. He was meant to be here.

I slipped out of the grip of my brothers leaving them to catch up and talk with the others.

I was wondering around the park where the funeral was being held. I wanted to see if I could see any other people that I knew. Mainly Wonho, or Felix. A figure was standing on a bridge holding their face. I walked over to them and they noticed me.
"Soomin! Are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just can't believe he is gone, it was so sudden." She said wiping away her tears.
I put my hand on her shoulder,
"Don't worry, I'm here for you. Hyungwon will always be with us in memory."

"Thanks Y/n, he will. He was such a great person, he will be greatly missed. But also Y/n... I'm worried about something else."

"Why, What happened?"

"My brother seemed very angry, he said he won't be able to make it today, but I am afraid of what he might do because I think he knows who did this."

"What? Did he tell you where he was going, or anything?"

"No, not really. Sorry."

I took a deep breath. Please don't do anything stupid Wonho. Someone was calling my name from a distance.

"Thanks for telling me Soomin, I will see what I can do."

She nodded, as I walked off going towards where my name was being called. In front of me, I saw Minho in a posh looking suit.

Maybe all of the Stray kids members knew Hyungwon then.

"Y/n, it feels like ages, how you holding up?"

"Better than I thought, it does still hurt though."

"Have you seen your boss by the way?"
It was still hard not to say "Felix" I really needed to be more careful.
"No, actually, the last time I saw him he said he had something to take care of. The rest of us though are here, we all thought we should pay our respects."

"Oh right okay."

Felix's pov:
Y/n's still mad at me. I can understand why though. The thing that annoys me though, is that I missed my real target. Hyunjin was driving the car, and he swung it to the side as I aimed my gun at Wonho's head. As I took my shot, it went straight into some other guys chest who was wearing a mask at the time. I feel sorry for Hyungwon, who I now found out I had killed. It made me despise Wonho even more though.
I put on a black suit as I had slipped into the house without anyone seeing me. After everything that had happened, I thought it would be best to go to the funeral but stay far out of site. I didn't want to cause any more pain to anyone, but I knew Y/n would appreciate it even if she didn't want to speak to me anymore. It would give a chance for Y/n to forgive me as well. I really did love her and I wanted to run up to her and embrace her in front of everyone, hoping she would forgive me. I had never felt this much towards anyone before.

As I unlocked and stepped into my office, I sighed. It was a mess in here.
I walked over to my cluttered desk and moved a few sheets of paper to the side. That's when I see an envelope with my real name on the front.

As my heart was pounding I opened the envelope. To my worst fears, it wasn't written by Y/n. I looked down at the bottom and quickly read the name.
Wonho. How the hell did he know my name and what did he want. I clenched my fists tight and started reading from the top. He wasn't even the other person who knew my name. He must have found out from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 4.7K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...
87K 2.4K 24
disclaimer: discontinued! and also written poorly because I just started writing at the time so be warned of how bad it is ๐Ÿ’€ read at your own risk b...
14.2K 246 24
2 boys from a kpop's biggest boyband "Straykids" fell in love but was too scared to confess to eachother so their friends decided to help them (or so...
1.6M 57.1K 29
"how have you never held a gun before?" - DISCLAIMER: profanity, homicide, organized crime - #1 in chan | january 8, 2020 #1 in felix | september 11...