โœ”๏ธŽ๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š |...

By shaesen

โ What's your name? โž โ If I told you that, I would have to kill you sweetie โž ... More

๐™™๐™š๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™—๐™ฎ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ข๐™š - ๐™ก๐™š๐™š ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ž๐™ญ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
things I need to say
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
EXTRACHAPTER ~ The Wedding
~ EXTRA CHAPTER ~

seventeen

25.3K 976 777
By shaesen

lost one but gained another

I was scared to ask the question.
Who had Felix killed?
"Who?" I managed to get out.

"I don't know. I just shot someone in the heart. I didn't know who it was."
He sounded so horrible.

"Why!" I screamed. I had to find out who it was, I needed to. Because I knew it was going to be one of Monsta x who used to all be my good friends.
I ran upstairs and pulled out my phone.

I clicked on Wonho's name and clicked on the phone button.

"Hello?" Wonho spoke up. He sounded a bit upset though.

"Hello, Wonho."

"Y/n, why didn't you answer my calls?"

"I had my reasons. Is everyone okay?"

"No, damn it. Why did you think I called you for, but you didn't pick up. Hyungwon."
He stopped he sounded so distraught.

"Hyungwon what?" I screamed down the phone.

"Hyungwon is dead."
I froze, not Hyungwon. No. This can't be happening.

"His funeral is tomorrow. You should come."

No. Please no. Hyungwon cared for me and I missed him so much. I didn't even get to say goodbye to him. I knew who did it though, it was Felix. I just couldn't comprehend that he was no longer here.

"I will come, where?"

"Xxxxxx, sorry Y/n, I know he was like a brother to you."

It was my turn to break down crying. Hyungwon, you should of gotten out of the way, why did he have to shoot you. You were like my brother.

I ended the call without saying bye and scrunched up in a ball on the floor.

"Y/n! Y/n where are you."

The voice was getting nearer.

The door opened and Felix stood in the doorway.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he crouched down next to me.

"Stop, just stop. Everything your doing right now is reminding me of him."

"Who is him?"

"Are you dumb?" My voice sounded broke and I held my legs tighter.

"Who did I kill?" He asked me.

"Just go away. I hate you," I screamed out as I tried to get the fact he was dead out of my head.

He tried to put his hand on my shoulder

"Don't touch me! Get out now, your making everything worse... You already have." I cried.

"Sorry, it was an accident." An accident that he killed someone, even if it wasn't hyungwon it would have been someone else.

"Go."

He stood up and walked out like I asked.

I wished I could of seen him again. I can't believe Felix killed him. I hate him, how could he of done that. Hyungwon didn't do anything wrong. He didn't deserve that. As harsh as it is to say, Wonho was the only one who deserved anything like that. He cheated on me, but Hyungwon asked me if I was okay and comforted me. I know Felix couldn't of helped who he killed but why did it have to be Hyungwon.

I stayed in the same position and didn't get off until 2 hours later.

I exited the room, wiping my face from the tears, I found myself walking to the room which Changbin was in.

He was sitting up and looked straight at me as I walked in.

"What are you doing here?" He asked me coldly as I walked in.

"To be honest, I don't even know. I just found out one of my old closest friends died, and I ended up here." I felt myself holding back even more tears.

"Who?"

"You won't know him, his name is Hyungwon."

"Hyungwon as in Monsta x Hyungwon?" He seemed somewhat shocked.

"Yeah."

He looked at me then held his head.
"He's- dead?" He questioned again.

"Your boss shot him." A tear found its way out of my eye.

"What?"

"He was like a brother to me as well, sorry, I know you don't care about me, but I just need to talk to someone."

"Listen, Y/n. Can I say that I'm sorry. I have realised how much of a horrible brother I have been. Yeah I know I was being mean to you for a reason. But now I think about it, you must have been so upset and angry because of me. I have always cared about you Y/n I just never wanted to show it because of what a terrible person I was, and I didn't want you to be worried about me because I'm just a stupid reckless guy, I asked Hyungwon when you were about 14 to look after you. He promised me he would keep you safe and happy. I can't believe he is gone. I'm just sorry. I don't know how you can forgive me."

I was now so shocked to hear what just came out of his mouth. Changbin actually cared? It took me a while to comprehend everything he had just said to me, it was so sudden.

"Is that why you took the bullet for me?"

"Yeah, I wanted to protect you because deep inside me I love you, and I can't believe I ever hid that. I'm such a bad person." Changbin actually started crying which I never thought I would see in my life. He then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him, as he got me in a tight hug, my brother was actually hugging me. Changbin was actually hugging me. Was this all a dream?

"I'm so sorry."
I was so happy but still sad about Hyungwon.
"Its okay, I forgive you."
I loved Changbin too, he was my brother after all and I don't know what made him think that just because he was mean to me I would stop caring about him. I worried about him everyday.

"Can I come with you to his funeral? When is it?"

"Yeah you can, its tomorrow."

"Okay," we stayed in the hug for a long time, I did really need it though. I think we both did.

                              (-------------)

I was in a black dress and Felix and everyone else was nowhere to be seen. Only me and Changbin were in the house.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yeah, come on."

We drove to the place the funeral was being held at and saw many people gathering outside. When I got out the car, I wanted to cry again. This time I saw all my old friends, and the memories were flooding back.
Jooheon, Shownu, Changkyun, Kihyun and Minhyuk. I had missed them so much as well.
I still can't believe that Hyungwon was dead..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.1K 3.5K 76
HWANG HYUNJIN, the Fuck boy. LEE FELIX, a little sunshine Is Hyunjin really a fuck boy and Felix, a sunshine? Is it true or just rumours. What will...
13.1K 457 12
His escape turned out to be another way into pain. One that was even worse... โ€ข โ€šWhy are you running away from me?' Minho asked, he didn't respond...
106K 4.7K 41
[Completed] "Never thought running away would give me a family" --------------------- Stray kids AU #Hyunlix #Minsung Highest rankings : [1-11-2022]...
105K 2.9K 59
"I dare you to kiss Joshua" Kim Mingyu said out of nowhere and i frowned at his dare, like what the heck "No way i am not doing that" i just said to...