Oneshots (2) (Standby Only)

Da Ftfanx777

Come one, come all! Requests are currently closed but that doesn't mean you can read what I've got! I can't... Altro

Table of Contents
Adoption Center
Neji Hyuga x Reader- Sign from Destiny
Kakashi Hatake x Reader [Drabble]
Kirishima x Reader- Oblivious Lovers
Envy x Reader [Drabble]
Suguro "Bon" x Reader- Valentine's Day
Naruto x Reader- Valentine's Day
Amaimon x Human! Reader- Ghost Boyfriend
Rin Okumura Headcanons
Bart Allen! KF x Reader- Love Like You
YJ Boys Preference
Lion-O x Reader- Soulmate AU- Tattoos/ Omega AU
Edward Elric x Reader [Drabble]
Yuri Plistesky x Reader- Unpredictable Love
Yuri Plistesky x Reader [Drabble]
Bakugou Katsuki x Reader- A Great Big Brother
Kirishima x Reader [Drabble]
Tim Drake! Robin x Reader- The Perfect Dance
Ultimate Spidey Boys Preference
Omniverse! Ben 10 x Magic! Reader- Maybe the universe doesn't hate me after all
Lion-O x Pregnant! Reader [Drabble]
Yukio x Half Phantom! Reader- Going Ghost
Amaimon x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Coffee isn't so bad
Dazai x Reader [Drabble]
Nozel Silva x Captain!Reader- Commoner Captain
Black Clover Boys Preference
Edward Elric x Reader- Blind Date
Greedling x Reader [Drabble]
Naruto Uzumaki x Reader- Late Night Talk
Kiba Inuzuka x Reader [Drabble]
Razer x Reader- Welcome Home
Benimaru x Reader [Drabble]
Magna Swing x Reader- Where I Belong
Nozel Silva x Reader [Drabble]
Kunikida Doppo x Reader- Self-Acceptance
Leo/Loke x Reader [Drabble]
Marvel's Spider-man! Peter Parker x Elemental! Reader- Not Alone
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader- To have you back
Yuma Mukami x Reader [Drabble]
Catra x Fem! Reader- A little parcel goes a long way
Catra x Reader [Drabble]
Chuuya Nakahara x Reader- Damn Mutt
Akutagawa x Reader [Drabble]
Ryuji 'Bon' Suguro x Reader- Becoming Better
Blue Exorcist Boys Preference
Shikamaru x Reader- Until Then
Shikamaru x Reader [Drabble]
Ogun x Reader- Forever and Always
Rin Okumura x Reader [Drabble]
Saiki K. x Reader - Trust
Lyon x Reader [Drabble]
Yamato x Masked! Reader- To Be With or Without the Mask, that is the Question
Izuku Midoryia Headcanons
Gaara x Reader- To Be a Protector
Sero x Reader [Drabble]
Shu Sakamki x Reader- A little Tinker
Reiji Sakamaki x Reader [Drabble]
Edward Elric x Reader- The Pheromone Predicament
Scar x Reader [Drabble]

Request Stuff

4.2K 12 39
Da Ftfanx777

Ok just a few things when you request give me a small idea of plot so I'm not entirely clueless on what to do. Unless you want a Soulmate AU, just tell me the Soulmate AU and that should be enough, tho if you don't really have anything then u can let me know what type of oneshot (angst, fluff etc.) you want and I can try to work something out w/ u, but if none of that happens after I message you that I got to your request, I might just drop it, but don't worry, I'll let you know if you don't have enough and like I said, we can do some brainstorming together to figure something out. But if you really just want a oneshot of ur fav character and don't rlly care abt the plot, take a look at my Adoption Center.

Also, so I can diversify my anime request list, I have an anime poll under my Quotev Username: Ft Fan X777

(For some reason Wattpad won't let me put in the link)

~RULES~

Headcanons: Just give me the name of the character and which show from below they're from and I think I can handle it from there, but if it's a character I either haven't written before or am not used to writing I may ask questions, so be prepared. I'm now trying to match requests to headcanons that are either from the same or a similar anime so it may not come out immediately after I finish it, but the headcanon will be released at some point.

Preferences: For preferences give me 2-8 characters for the preference, but you also have to specify which preference you want (ex. where they like to kiss you, when they see you cry, you wear their clothes etc.) I'm now trying to match requests to preference that are either from the same or a similar anime so it may not come out immediately after I finish it, but the preference will be released at some point.

Drabbles: Drabbles may be requested, these are more for readers who just want a simple scene with a character, no strings or plot attached. A lot of you guys tend to ask for a single type of scene with a single character so I feel like you guys would prefer a drabble. I'm now trying to match requests to a drabble that are either from the same or a similar anime so it may not come out immediately after I finish it, but the drabble will be released at some point.

Song fics: I've been toying with this idea for awhile now and I think it's time to do this, but with a few rules.

1) I will absolutely not accept rap (unless if it's Sunflower b/c Spider-verse is awesome), but I am not a fan of rap and it makes me more uncomfortable than anything else when I listen to rap

2) If I do not like the song for any reason after I listen to it I'm not going to do it (srry if it sounds harsh but I don't want to accidentally trigger myself)

And those are pretty much the only rules, for song fics rn I'm not gonna put the lyrics italicized like some authors every few paragraphs or whatever instead I'm gonna just listen to that song on repeat for the whole duration of when I'm writing it. If you guys want a song but don't know what song to use my favorite bands are We the Kings, The Script and Imagine Dragons.

One-word oneshot requests: Ok, so I've been toying with this idea for awhile too, but I'll allow one-word requests, basically you can choose one word, any word (feelings, themes, all that good stuff, as long as it isn't inappropriate) and I'll write a oneshot based on that word. But you need to give me stuff like the character (obviously), what type of oneshot you want (angst, fluff, flirty that kind of stuff), and the relationship between the reader and the character (this one is optional). Now keep in mind that's all I'm going to ask for (tho unless if the world has powers or smthn you gotta give me that too, just in case) and I will just say when I start and complete your request but that is it. I have free creative reign over the request and some of them may be longer and others may be shorter so don't get offended if yours comes out shorter than someone else's. This is kinda like a writing exercise for me to be able to let the ideas flow better and I may actually get to your requests earlier because I won't be held back by the worry that I got to a certain point and the requester may not want it that way. I also think some will come out in very interesting ways.

Aus: I will take any Au, Soulmate AUs (love those), Highschool AUs, Modern AUs, Medieval AUs, you name it and I'll most likely do it, so don't be shy to ask for an AU. I love it when ppl ask for AU stuff it immediately makes that day, no matter how bad, amazing for me so plz request more AUs guys.

Extra Part Policy: I've been mulling this over for awhile so here it goes, so in order to ask for a part two or however many parts for an already existing oneshot either the user has to contact me for a part two in the original message or comment where they asked for a part one, or three people have to comment asking for a second or whatever numbered sequel, but anyone can ask for a sequel to a oneshot in my other book 'Sometimes Good Things Will Never Come to an End'. I'll only do two to three parts for a single oneshot at a time.

Messaging: When I get to your request I'll message you asking if you want me to add anything else to the request, you have three days after I message you to respond with a 'yes' and your ideas or a simple no. It allows me to adjust the request to your current ideas which you may have if I take too long with other requests. Sorry if it seems strict but I literally had to wait a month for multiple people who didn't respond and I wasted a lot of time, but if you want you can ask me to pm you your oneshot status every once in awhile in order to stay on top of it. But if you don't end up responding within the time frame I'm going to have to put your request in the Adoption Center (see below) for anyone to take, but if something happened and you weren't able to respond in time then I can simply sub it back in. But if you change your username, please tell me so I don't drop your request because I can't find you.

Adoption Center: So I have A LOT of unfinished oneshots that are mine (abt 200 pages of unfinished requests that I made) and requests that have been dropped due to inactivity, so in order to help me decrease the amnt of oneshots I have and help abandoned requests get completed I've opened an adoption center for those who want to request something but don't quite know what to request in hope to decrease the amount of oneshots I have and it'll help me get them done so I don't get distracted by them when doing other requests. The rules abt requests in the Adoption Center are more clear in the Adoption Center chapter.

~OTHER NEW RULES~

Cycles: From when requests open and onward I'm going to only take 3 requests per cycle and go up to five cycles (so basically I'll be able to take 15 requests at a time), each user will be allowed 1 headcanon requests, 1 oneshot, 1 drabble and 2 preference to request at a time. I apologize for shortening the amount of oneshots but since I'm shortening the amount of requests it seems only fair that I'm doing the same to the amount of requests that can be made at a time.

Poll (Again): Also, so I can diversify my anime request list, I want y'all to vote for what shows I should watch next on my Quotev account (B/c Wattpad's being difficult with the link I can't put it under here) under the same name except everything is spaced (Ft fan X777) the link is also in my Conversations if y'all wanna try to find it there.

(Also if u guys could let me know if new seasons of stuff are airing lemme know so I can watch it when it comes out)

~RULES OVER~

Now here are the things that I can do. (Psst, I have  alphabetized the shows)

*New*

Darling in the Franxx (ep 11) 

*New*

-Aggretsuko 

-Any Ben 10 really, (just gotta watch a few episodes of that version first tho. And I'm not doing the current reboot)

-Assassination Classroom

-Avatar the last airbender

-Beastars 

-Beyblade Burst (I watch random episodes from time to time and have no clue about the plot later on so take it easy on me guys)

-Black Butler (ep 13 or smthn' like that)

-Black Clover (ep 130)

-Blue Exorcist 

-Blend-S

-Bungou Stray Dogs 

-Carmen Sandiego (2018/9-present)

-Danny Phantom (haven't seen this show in forever but I figured it was about time to add it) 

-Demonslayer

-Diabolik Lovers 

-Diabolik Lovers: More Blood

-Epithet Erased 

-Fairy Tail (obviously)

-Fire Force (S2 Ep 4) 

-Free!

-Free! Iwatobi Swim Club 

-Free! Eternal Summer

-Free! Dive to the Future 

-Fullmetal Alchemist 

-Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

-Future Diary 

-Gravity Falls

-Green Lantern the animated series

-Generator Rex (s2 ep15)

-Guilty Crown

--Haikyuu (S3 Complete)

-Harley Quinn 2019 - 2020 (I feel like this is a mistake but imma try it anyway, just don't expect my oneshots for this to be as Rated R as the show)(S2 Complete)

-How to Train Your Dragon

-Human Pokemon (I have a few pics already set out, if you want them male or female just let me know)

-Hunter x Hunter (2011) (ep 74) 

-Kaijudo 

-Kill la Kill

-Kim Possible

-Kino's Journey (haven't watched the whole thing so I may just rewatch this someday)

-Kipo and the Age of the Wonderbeasts

-Kiss Him Not Me 

-Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

-Made in Abyss

-Marvel's Spider-man

-Miraculous Ladybug

-Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

-My Hero Academia (S4 Complete)

-My Roommate is a Cat

-Mystic Messenger

-No Game No Life

-Naruto 

-Naruto Shippuden (ep 171)

-OK K.O

-Orenchi No Furo Juro 

-Owl House (Ep 18) 

-Pokemon

-Pokemon Shield

-Pokemon: Twilight Wings (ep 5)

-Radiant (I'm up to ep 12 and loving it)

-Rise of the Guardians

-She-Ra and the Princesses of Power

-Sirius the Jaeger

-Soul Eater 

-Soul Eater NOT! 

-Spider-man into the Spider-verse

-Star vs. the Forces of Evil

-Steven Universe

-Summer Camp Island

-Sword Art Online

-Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle

-Teen titans

-Tokyo Ravens

-The Disastorous Life of Saiki K. 

-The Distastrous Life of Saiki K.: Conclusion

-The Disastrous Life of Saik K.: Reawakened

-The Dragon Prince

-The Last Kids on Earth (S2 Complete)

-The Nomad of Nowhere

-The Rising of the Shield Hero 

-This Boy is a Professional Wizard 

-This Boy Suffers from Crystalization

-Thundercats (2011) (I'm up to episode 13 rn)

-Ultimate Spider-man

-Vampire Knight 

-Vampire Knight: Guilty

-Valkyria 4 Chronicles (am only on the third chapter thing)

-Voltron Legendary Defender

-Yamada-kun and the Seven Witches 

-Young justice

-Yu-gi-oh Arc V (will use dubbed names only, don't judge; haven't seen it in forever but I know I'm on ep 90-something)

-Yuri on Ice!!!

And yeah that's about it, I might add some others to the list if I remembered I watched them. If you guys know any cool shows or anime I missed lemme know then I'll try to make time to watch it.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

22.8K 168 20
Just some one-shots I wrote most of them will be short. I will probably do requests in the future some will be smut but not a lot. This is my first b...
407K 3.2K 74
Requests are open~! For animes, mangas, etc. that I am unfamiliar with, I will take my time writing them because of research so that I can capture th...
203K 2.6K 37
Oi. You there. Yeah, you. Are you one of those people who simps for fictional characters from shows that you know aren't ever going to be real? Don't...
279K 3.8K 76
A series of one-shots with anime boys and girls of your choosing~! Requests are welcome (as long as I know it)~! Can range from Fluff to Lemons~! Any...