Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

62(A)

1.5K 139 28
By shine_writes_

Whole day, Randhir kept on completing his work. He didn't have any slightest idea that tomorrow is his birthday. After college he had never celebrated his birthday as he was all alone.

Aman, Max took care that he remains busy. He got extremely tried and came home. Seeing his doll his tiredness flew. After food Sanyu asked him to take Trisha with him as Ruhi had called her. Instead, all wanted to check upon the arrangements done. Randhir retried to Sanyu's room and making Trisha sleep he too dozed off.

Sanyu came to her room to see Randhir, sleeping peacefully. She called Arya.

Hello, Arya ......Sanyu spoke.

Hello, Sanyu .....Arya and Ruhi sang from another side teasing her.

Is all ready ? You know Randhir is looking tried today and I don't want to disturb his sleep....Sanyu spoke looking at Randhir who was sleeping like a child.

What the hell is wrong with you Idiot Sanyu ? I'm warning you if you spoil the surprise and didn't wake him up at 12 correct, I swear I'll bang into his door and spill out all the beans.....Ruhi said to her and Arya too supported Ruhi.

Okay, guys calm down I'll wake him up at 12 ....Sanyu said and sat next to Randhir staring at him for clock to stuck at 12.

With the passing time Sanyu's heartbeats were increasing.
5 minutes were left for 12 when there was a knock on door. Sanyu knew it must be Arya and Ruhi with the cake.

She got up and went near to door.

Take this and All the best ! And wish him from our side too , bye ! Enjoy! ......Ruhi said handing her the cake and left with Arya.

Sanyu took the cake and pushed the trolley towards bed. With shivering hands she began to wake up Randhir, she was scared not knowing how will he react to her surprise.

Let me sleep yaar ....saying Randhir turned towards another side.

Sanyu had already dimmed the lights, her face was also not visible in that lights.

Randhir, wake up please.....She tried to wake him up as the clock was about to hit 12 sharp.

He just turned in his sleep.

Why are you waking me up ? Come you too sleep ....saying he tried to pull her next to him.
Sanyu moved his hand away.

As the clock hit 12, she began singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY RANDHIR.
Listening to Her, Randhir opened his eyes quickly. Rubbing his eyes like small kid, he got up from his place and sat properly. He had completely forgotten about his birthday.

Chashmish......He spoke noticing something new in her. In that dim light only her face was visible that too little part.
He kept on staring at her.

You talk much Randhir, now cut the cake fast .....She said handing him the knife.

He got the hold of her hand and cut the cake along with her. Taking a bite he feed her.

Wait let me make you eat it ....She said to him. Instead , pulling her closer he kissed her on the corner of her lips and tasted the cream which was on her lips. It was just for few seconds but that his way of showing a token of love.

Thank you.....He said to her.

Randhir you can thank me later, you have lots of surprises today....She spoke to him.

Still, thank you. You are looking like my old Chashmish....He said as his gaze followed on her face.

She looked down in shyness.

He tired to switch on the lights but Sanyu stopped him.
You can turned them off after sometime ...She spoke while he agreed to her.

They both were staring at each other with love in their eyes. Something hit to Sanyu.

I forget your gift....saying she took something from her back and forwarded it to him.

Seeing, a similar diary like his in Sanyu's hand he was shocked. He was praying that it should be the same as his. He didn't want Sanyu to read it and get hurt as she needs time to adjust with him and seeing his feelings she will be broken. Randhir was still thinking about all.

Open it .....saying Sanyu handed him it.

Randhir passed her a small smile and opened it to see it was his diary.

Sanyu, I didn't mean to hurt you. I know that you didn't love me and I'm compeletely fine with it, I won't ever force you to love me .....He was speaking.

It was it she lost all her cool. She was trying to making him something else and he was uttering some useless.

Listen to me once .....She said holding back her tears.

Sorry, if I have hurted you, this diary is crap.....saying he kept the diary aside.

Shusshhh......saying she make him quiet by keeping her finger on his mouth.

Listen yaar, I didn't mean to hurt you....He again spoke.

Getting that he was guilty of his behaviour, she got hurt. She was here to confess her feelings and he was regretting about his feelings.

She began to sob slowly. He tried to touch her but she moved away.

See, I didn't mean to hurt you .....He said.

Sanyu took the diary in her hand.

Then , what is this?...She asked him.

It's just....He was unable to form a sentence. He can't speak lie too as she had read it already. He was ready to face her hatred now.

What are you upto Sanyu ? And why are you crying ?......He asked searching for switch of light.

I'm crying because of you idiot, such an dumb creature you are , I'm crying becasue of this......saying she handed him the diary.

Listen, I didn't mean ......before he would say anything she planted a slap on his face.
His face turned red but the pain was nothing in front of her crying face.

Randhir Shekhawat can't you just for once listen to me ? No, why would you listen to me, why did you always care for me soo much ? Why you idiot? I was going to confess that I LOVE YOU , but No ! You stubborn head will keep his feelings bury in his heart  thinking that I'll get hurt will not confess his feelings , you have hurted me Randhir, get that straight I LOVE YOU damnit! You had been living in pain since I left the college, even when I came back in your life you always cared for me , not knowing my side of story you loved me , you have done a lot for Trisha and what about you Randhir ???? .....saying she sat with a thud on bed.

It took Randhir some time to register what all was happening with him. When he got she just confessed Her feelings he was on ninth cloud. He took a seat next to her and pulled her into hug. She too gave into the hug.

I hate you Randhir......She spoke in between her cries.

I love you dumbo Wifey.....saying he kissed her crown.

Why did you hide all from me ?....She asked him.

Because, I don't want my Chashmish to be tensed out....He said caressing her back.

I'm an idiot who took time to get that you love me , but now you will get what you deserve kadus , I LOVE YOU RANDHIR MONKEY SHEKHAWAT .....She spoke wiping her tears and shouted on top of her voice.

Easy girl Princesss is sleeping.. ...Randhir said putting his hand on her mouth.

Sorry....Sanyu spoke bitting her lips cutely.

It was best birthday ever, thank you wifey, I love you too .......He said joining their foreheads.

Love you more Kadus and you are not welcome .......saying she placed her lips on to his pulling him into a wild kiss.

He took her upper lip into his and entered inside her mouth , tasting the cake. Her hands travelled to his neck, he pulled her face closer and explored every corner of her mouth. Kiss turned a passionate one as none wanted to withdrew from it.

We are bad kissers man....saying she pulled out of the kiss as they were just chewing each other's lips.

We are , we are still learning wifey....Randhir said and both of them bursted into laughter.

One time, kadus did you just say me I love you , as I remember someone had said he won't confess untill he gets his old Chashmish back.....She aksed him raising her eyebrows.

Did you  really think that because you switched  off the lights I won't notice my Chashmish standing in front of me, the moment your face was shining in that dim light I got you had dressed yourself like old Sanyu.....saying he switched on the lights.

She was wearing his favourite red colour dress, but she was all dressed like HIS OLD CHASHMISH, the way he wish to see her.
It was like a dream to him to see his Chashmish back as she was in her college days. He didn't wanted anything more.

Thank you for fulfilling my wish,it used to hurt me when daily i used go see the changed Chashmish, my old Sanyu was the best and will always be the best....He spoke with teary eyes. 

Seeing him she too was in tears, his love for her was infinite. Nothing would measure the depth of his love towards her.

I'm lucky to have you Randhir, and this is nothing in front of how much you love me, you feel in love with the old Chashmish, who was naive, who always needed her best friend by her side, and such an selfless person you are even I changed a lot you didn't stop loving me , I was troubling you a lot in college time and now I also I trouble you still see you are standing by my side always, the way you have handled me and Trisha day by day had made me fall for you more, I can't even for one second imagine my life without you Randhir, I and Trisha need to you Randhir by our side.....saying she began to sob loudly.

To soothe and calm her he hugged her tightly.

My Rotlu Wifey stop crying , see all is well , we will start a fresh beginning with our Princesss by our side, the way you are you are best for me and I love you for that, you don't need to change for anyone, I just wish to see my old Chashmish and thank you for that, I won't leave your hand till the last breathe of my life, it's my promise, I can't say what Destiny has stored for us, but I promise to stand by your side always .... He spoke to her caressing her hairs.

I love you Randhir....Sanyu said suddenly and snuggled close to him.

I love you too Rotlu Wifey.  .....saying he hugged her tightly.

Sanyu remembered something and broke the hug.

You made me senti Randhir, and you spoilt my surprise......saying she came out of his hold.

What surprise?....He asked her.

This was just a trailer, come out.....She said to him holding his hand.

He pulled her back and sealed his lips with hers.

Thank you for such sweet surprise ....He spoke leaving her breathlessly.

You can thank me after all the celebrations, get ready Shekhawat for some fun.....She said dragging him out.

I'm excited and I'll thank you in my own way tomorrow.....He spoke huskily in her ears making her shiver.

As they were going out. Randhir stopped near Trisha's cradle.

Awww, my Princess is sleeping cutely, wake up soon baby dadda can't wait to celebrate his birthday with you....saying Randhir flopped a kiss on Trisha's forehead.

She loves her dadda more than  her momma.....Sanyu spoke adoring the duo.

Jealous momma ?.....asked Randhir with a smirk.

Whatever !.....saying Sanyu dragged him out.

Randhir closing the door properly and adjusting the temperature left the room, Sanyu had wrapped a cloth around his eyes and was guiding him towards the place where rest were waiting for them.

*****

Precap : ahem ahem 🙈🙈

How was the update ???

Sanyu confessed...yayyy....

Few words for Randhir....

Few words for Sanyu .....

Thank you !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

865 95 15
Randhir and Sanyukta are like two parallel lines, that can never meet at a point. Every time they think they can finally be together the further they...
52.3K 2.5K 19
"I can make him love me," Sanyukta told Kaustuki mischievously. "No way. Randhir Singh Shekhawat hasn't even looked at a girl. He hates girls. I get...
85.3K 6.7K 33
A story of a family. Sara Shekhawat daughter of Randhir & Sanyukta Shekhawat. They were a happy family. But what happened suddenly that this happy f...
29.7K 1.3K 4
Sandhir Two Shot A cute love story Enjoy