Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

60.

1.3K 141 10
By shine_writes_

Next day was Sunday ,  Ruhi needed to do shopping so she had made Arya, Randhir and Trisha to give her a company.
For her happiness rest agreed. Getting all ready they reached the mall.

Over excited Ruhi pulled Sanyu with her.

Ruhi I didn't want to buy anything, you can get whatever you want.....Sanyu said to Ruhi as Sanyu was least interested in shopping.

If you are worrying about Trisha then don't worry , her buddy and dad will handle her.......Ruhi said to her.

Wait bachha.....said Randhir while Sanyu pleaded him as she doesn't want to shop. Randhir gave her a I can't help wala look.
Sanyu was now trapped with Ruhi.

What? Speak fast!.......Ruhi said to Randhir.

Arya call them......Randhir said while 5 hulk size bodyguards came out from back.

Seeing them Ruhi and Sanyu were shocked.

What are they doing Here Motu ? .....asked Ruhi.

I'll let you ladies do the shopping on your own only if you keep this bodyguards with you.......Randhir said.

But, why ?....aksed frustated Ruhi.

It's for your safety Ruhi.....Arya said.

My foot....saying Ruhi dragged Sanyu in anger.

I won't leave this 2 people now, they didn't do this good....Ruhi said gritting her teeth.
Sanyu too was sulking in anger. She was aware that they care for them , but what was the need of 5 hug hulk size bodyguards. Seeing them all the people fear.

Ruhi and Sanyu were walking, while this bodyguards were behind them, pushing if anyone comes in between. All the eyes in mall were at them both. They were staring at them as if they were aliens.

Seeing all pass them weird looks, Sanyu too got hell angry on Randhir and Arya. It was hell annoying to them. Ruhi and Sanyu from last 10 minutes were just moving here and there making the bodyguards move, as it was hell annoying for them to shop with these guys been around.

Now, Enough Sanyu. We won't run wait. This boys I'll teach them a lesson once we get home .....Ruhi said to which Sanyu agreed saying that she too is with her.

Now what to do, how will shop....asked Sanyu.

I'll go and talk properly with this hulks and see what happens.....Ruhi said walking towards them.

Hello, Bhaiya I was just saying that why don't you guys go and eat soemthing, you must be hungry as we made you run now for no reason.....Ruhi said clutching Sanyu's hand tightly.

It's okay, Ma'am it's out duty you people be free and shop , we are here only....the head one said.

Ruhi lost it listening to his reply.

Fine, then but dare you guys enter this shop, let's us shop peacefully......Ruhi said to them.

Head guard called Randhir and explained all. Randhir asked them then to stand outside, but warned not to leave them alone.

I will chop your head Randhir and Arya once I'm back....Ruhi shouted angrily and Both Sanyu along with Ruhi entered the shop.

Entering inside, Ruhi began to shop clothes for her, Sanyu was just following her.

I have got you, so that you would buy something for yourself too....Ruhi said passing her few dresses to try upon.

I don't want any dresses, I have lots ....Sanyu denied but ruhi forced her to try upon.Till, she came out Ruhi selected few pieces for Sanyu and packed them too, as she knew What will Sanyu answer her.

They are too fancy and I'm not used to these kinda clothes...Sanyu spoke as she came out.

Fine, then come.....saying Ruhi asked the salesgirl to pack them all.

Walking out, Ruhi passed all the bags to bodyguards and began walking with Sanyu followed by rest guards.

I hope you remember it's Randhir's birthday coming in next week, and I hope now will confess your feelings to him .....Ruhi said.

Yes, I know ....Sanyu said blushing.

I'm soo happy......Ruhi shouted giving her quick hug.

Control Ruhi darling we are in public place......Sanyu said with a chuckle.

Ruhi behaved as if nothing had happened and continued walking.

So, what are you planning to surprise him?.....asked Ruhi.

Why will I share with you it's going to be surprise .....Sanyu spoke with a smile, thinking about her plan. She had planned to confess her feelings, and she will do it in a special way.

I have got you nice dresses to wear, take it from me once we reach home......Ruhi said entering toys shop.

That was not needed .....Sanyu replied to her.

I knew your answer so I bought them for you, so no arguments.............Ruhi said glancing around the shop. As Ruhi stepped inside along with Sanyu, all the bodyguards too entered inside pushing away the security guard present outside who tired to stop them . When, asked with whom they have came, guards pointed towards Sanyu and Ruhi.

Ma'am can you ask your guards to stay outside?......asked the Manager politely .

Can you people stay outside till we shop, it's your boss Randhir and Arya's order.....Ruhi said extra sweetly to them , while guards nodded at her.

Ruhi, why are we? For whom are you gonna buy  toys now ............asked Sanyu.

For buying toys for Trisha....Ruhi replied glancing around the shop.

No, Ruhi she has lots of toys, we will buy some other-time......Sanyu said to her.

No, I'm buying now and I won't listen to you anything , help me now....answered stubborn Ruhi. Sanyu shook her head in disbelief.

Getting inside, Ruhi and Sanyu were shocked to see Randhir and Trisha already had filled 3 trolleys in front of them with toys. Poor Arya sat on chair wiping out his sweat. Max and Aman were next to Randhir holding the trolleys.

Randhir asked Trisha cutely to buy the toy or not, Trisha nodded her head in no and Randhir threw that away. Going to next stand of toys. Randhir and Daughter from the time they had entered the mall had been in toy shop buying over every single toy. Poor Arya got bored and tried running behind the father daughter duo. Randhir was not even tried, he had a content smile plastered on his face while Trisha had extra energy to select toys for her.

So many toys! Come let me too help you guys .......Ruhi squealed in joy doing same as Randhir was asking Trisha.

Sanyu was trying to absorb what all was happening.

Randhir ......Sanyu called him, Randhir gave her deaf ears.

Sanyu shook her head in disbelief and saw Arya sitting in one corner. She walked upto him.

Arya .....called out Sanyu.

Thank God you came Sanyu , handle those babies please....Arya said to Sanyu pointing towards Randhir and Trisha but seeing Ruhi joined them he was shocked too.

These 2 were enough and now Ruhi too, God pick me up ........Arya spoke faking cries.

Let them do waht they want, let's seat here .....saying Sanyu took seat beside Arya.

After few minutes,

When are you planning to confess ?.....asked Arya.

On his birthday .....Sanyu said adoring the father daughter duo.

That's means after one day that is day after tomorrow .....asked excited Arya.

Yes....She replied him shyly.

I'm soo happy for you guys.....Arya spoke taking her in side hug.

Thank you Arya if you haven't made me realise then ....She spoke but Arya cut her between.

It's okay Sanyu yaar, see you both mean a lots to me and want you guys to be happy....he said to her.

Till, that Randhir, Ruhi along with Trisha came next to them. Randhir had aksed the shopkeeper to parcel all the toys to his house to which he agreed to do.

Done with toys shopping ....asked Sanyu to Trisha taking her as Trisha wanted to come to Sanyu.

Yes......Ruhi answered pulling Trisha's cheeks.

Sanyu ignored Randhir which Randhir and obviously he knew the reason behind it too. She had warned him not to buy any more toys but Randhir been Randhir didn't listen to Sanyu and landed himself in this situation. He want to manofy his wifey now.

Ruhi and Arya take Trisha along with you, I know Ruhi had done her shopping, I need to buy some clothes for me, and Trisha is too sleepy, if you guys want you can go home and ask Aunty to make her sleep, till that I and Sanyu will come fast.....Randhir spoke all too which Ruhi and Arya agreed.

Come baby to Buddy....asking sleepy Trisha jumped in Arya's arms.

Sanyu was all slient.

Bye Princesss....saying Randhir kisses Trisha on her cheeks and Sanyu too did the same.

Arya and Ruhi left. Randhir gestured his guards to leave and rest he will take care of. He asked guards to follow Arya and Ruhi for safety.

Way back, Ruhi had dozed off resting her head on Arya's shoulder and same was with Trisha she too had dozed off.

Here,

Before, Randhir would speak Sanyu walked past him.

Sanyu, yaar listen I'm sorry....Randhir said to angry Sanyu who was taking fast steps than ever.

It's going to be hard to manofy Chashmish, get ready Shekhawat she won't spare you.....He prayed his stars and ran behind her.

*******

How will Randhir manofy Sanyu ?

Randhir's birthday....excited??

Thank you!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

532K 29.6K 92
Banner credits : leaving_forever UNDER MAJOR EDITING**** Season 2 of love never dies Both d seasons r entirely different frm each oder... Randhir &sa...
29.7K 1.3K 4
Sandhir Two Shot A cute love story Enjoy
52.1K 2.5K 19
"I can make him love me," Sanyukta told Kaustuki mischievously. "No way. Randhir Singh Shekhawat hasn't even looked at a girl. He hates girls. I get...
140K 9.2K 62
Sanyukta Aggarwal is a single hardworking mother who puts her daughter ,Rimi over her happiness. If only her hot ,glamorous and fun-loving nanny ,Ish...