The 19th Century Vampire (Wat...

By Imcrazyyouknow

Independent journalists Stella Escott and Ully Harwell visit Freymount in hopes to create a viral blog. There... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Read this!!!
It's Feedback Time!!!
Wattys 2020 Winner?!

Chapter 43

631 57 0
By Imcrazyyouknow

Stella and Ully's practice started right after breakfast. They couldn't let time passed by them without getting the knowledge of the abilities they've got. While they were on their training, Elius stayed in the souvenir shop which he would check the prisoners they had down in the basement. 

It only became a headline in the local news that Chieftain Clements has been missing and they've already started searching for him. They only guessed he was missing because of his car left on the middle of the street as it was the car he brought before Edmond locked him up in the invisible cage next to Edwardine.

They still don't know what to do with them, but they will make sure that Chieftain Clements will tell all the people of Freymount that their dynasty in this town was them trying to cover up all of their mess.

Ully has been training to get used to the transformation of being a human to his wolf form, but he won't get used to it as soon as possible, the pain won't subside that quick. But he should resist all the pain so he'll turn into one and that will make him improbable of his own nature.

While Stella gets the hang of her powers. She wouldn't let be the girl who went rogue and uncontrollable the other day. She could now feel all those energies passing through her system. Even though Edmond wasn't a warlock or any kind of it, he was trying his best to guide and make sure that Stella won't do anything wrong.

And so does to Ully, he guided him so he'll be fully aware of his surroundings and not to go wild under the full moon because it's when most of the wolves came out of their own nature, playing—just getting wild, lurking around the woods.

While on the other hand, Alycia finally caught Reubert and grabbed his collar. She couldn't stop looking at him with her bloody eyes. He was really afraid of her. When he started to be intimidated by her, he didn't waste his time explaining why he would do that behind her back and how in the world he would tell it to Edmond's team rather than talking to her first. Alycia couldn't believe that her boyfriend hides it from her.

She loses her hand gripping on his collar and turned her back from him.

"I still couldn't believe you did that. You could've buried that man on the ground and no one would even notice! And now look at what you've done! The local news found it and every people of Freymount started to guess what was happening. It was obviously terrifying for them."

"I know, I'm sorry..." Reubert sighed.

Not that long when Alycia and Reubert felt something different. Matagal pa nilang pinakiramdam iyon at hindi nila nagugustuhan kung ano man iyon. Dahil sa kanilang kuryusidad ay mabilis nilang pinuntahan ang Freympunt Border kung saan nila mas lalong naramdaman ang mga presensya na 'yon.

"Ano 'yon, babe?" pagtataka ni Reubert.

Napailing naman si Alycia. "Hindi ko alam... pero panigurado ako hindi maganda 'to."

On the other hand, at the steep of the hill, Edmond could feel the change of atmosphere, Ully could also distinguish it while Stella tried to guess what was happening because they stopped for a moment like they were trying to feel the sudden change of things. Not that long when someone came to show up in their training area.

"Pell!" Edmond called and surprised to see him back so soon. "What are you doing here? Is this because—" he paused.

Pellegrino nodded. "You felt it, too, Ed?" he asked. Edmond nodded. "They are coming and this town isn't ready for it. Sundan niyo ako."

Edmond grabbed Stella while Pell grabbed Ully away. Not that long when they reached the border of Freymount and found Alycia and Reubert there. They all looked into the road and they could feel their presence coming in and it just brought them chills right down to their bones.

Napailing na lang din naman si Edmond. He didn't know that it will happen sooner, at the time that the town's already falling apart. It's like this destruction had a good time to fulfill the end of times of Freymount.

Even if Stella didn't know what was happening, she knew it was what Edmond told them to be prepared of.

"Hey, Edmond!" Alycia called him, he looked at her raising his brow. "What the hell was that?"

Napangisi naman si Edmond. "Look, I have been telling you so many times that Freymount will meet its end, and the way it will happen, they are coming to do it."

"Who are they?!"

Edmond shrugged off. "I don't know who they are, Alycia, but I do know they are all-powerful enough to take this town down to its very end."

"Why does it have to be Freymount?!" Alycia exclaiming, her frustration seemingly led her emotions out. Natatakot siya.

"If you might not know, Freymount has been the beacon of many creatures who wanted to live in here, but Esmeralda Escott built a barrier for those creatures who wanted to get inside, and luckily, Esmeralda still made it safe for vampires like us. We could go in and out of this place without problems but for the others, it will be hard for them to get inside. Wolves and other creatures that everyone thought were only just a myth, but are all true. And this time, they've come prepared to take over this town and burn it to ground."

Alycia and Reubert look at each other, confused and bothered, while Ully and Stella couldn't stop thinking about reaching out for some help from the others. They know they were told not to do anything without his permission, that's why Edmond pursued them to train to fight on this coming destruction. They don't know what they will come up against with that's why they wanted some help as much as they wanted to win this fight and protect the town at all cost.

"Ed, the reason I came back here is that I finally got our help from anyone I know who could help us."

Edmond patted his shoulder. Nakahinga naman ito ng maluwag kahit papaano. "Thanks for doing that, Pell. It's a big help that we have a greater number." He shifted his eyes to Alycia and Reubert and took the opportunity of convincing them to join them in protecting the town. 

When Edmond walked closer to them, agad namang humarang si Reubert kay Alycia. Itinaas ni Edmond ang kanyang kamay senyales na hindi gulo ang punto ng paglapit niya.

"I think he just wants to talk, babe," Alycia said.

"Yes, I need to talk to both of you," Edmond said.

"Go then," Reubert demanded.

"Okay, as I've already said what's gonna happen in the next few days, I will beg you to set aside your anger towards me or any revenge you want to put on me, but just give me a favour this time, Alycia. Team up with us to protect Freymount. It's the only way you could save the place where your family had live. This was where your roots are and you couldn't let anyone destroy it. Are you willing to do that? Do it for your family, not for us."

Napangisi naman si Alycia. "The last time I did a favor on you, Ed, you killed me and turned me into a vampire. I couldn't still forget how you made me like this and the people of this town hated me—condemned us so why would we help them after all?!"

"Because they weren't like us, Alycia. It's a normal reaction from people who don't know what we do. They don't know what we feel and what we know. They only believe what they knew because they were only humans, and creatures like us, who have the ability to do anything. We can blend with them, we can be human like them, but they can't be like us. And in this way, in any matter, we will help this town even if they hated us."

"That's true," Pell agreed. "And then they all believe that this town was safe from creatures, where in fact, they don't even know that it's been a horrible place to live in. I just know that because that's what I was seeing, so don't judge me."

"He's right," Ed said. "He might've not lived in this town, but he's here to help us, and you, the one who grew up here, don't want to protect it."

"Well, he's not me, so there's a lot of difference to it, Edmond."

"It's your choice, Alycia."

"I'm gonna think of it then," Alycia said.

Alycia and Reubert chose to reject their proposal and leave them alone. The five of them remained at the border.

Lumapit naman si Stella kay Ully. Ully could read her face and she was really worried about what happened. Niyakap na lamang niya ang kanyang kaibigan at pinaramdam sa kanya na magiging maayos lang ang lahat sa kabila ng mga nangyayari. When Stella had an idea to extend her hands into the borderline, she felt the barrier into it. Mabilis naman siyang napalingon kay Ully. She was the only one who could feel it amongst them.

Nang mapagdesisyonan naman nilang bumalik na ay nagpaiwan naman sina Ully at Stella. Pumayag naman si Edmond at kung babalik din naman kaagad sila ay pupunta lamang sila sa souvenir shop sa basement kung saan kakausapin nila si Chieftain Clements at si Edwardine.

"Ano nang gagawin mo?" tanong ni Ully sa kanya.

"We need some help Ully, you know that."

Ully sighed. "I know but we can't do that, Edmond told—"

"Yes, Edmond told us not to do it because it would be a big risk to Freymount, but if we don't act to ask for help from anyone who could help us, we'll be doomed.  But trust me on this one Ully, find the pack you've met the other day and convince them to join us. Do everything you can, okay?"

"I hope I can convince them. They hated Edmond so much and I don't know if they will help the place they were banished to."

"Still, do your best."

Ully nodded. "I will."

Pinanood naman ni Stella na tumayo si Ully sa tapat ng barrier para lumabas ng barrier. Mahihirapang makabalik si Ully sa loob ng bayan kapag nagkataon dahil sa banishment spell na ginawa noon ni Esmeralda para sa mga lobo. Sinubukan naman alisin iyon ni Stella pero bago pa lamang siya sa kanyang abilidad kaya hindi niya pa magagawa.

Nang makalabas naman si Ully ng barrier ay napuno silang dalawa ng kaba pero alam naman nila kung para saan itong ginagawa nila. Pinanood naman ni Stella si Ully na tumakbo papasok sa masukal na kagubatan.

Napahugot siya ng malalim na hininga at naupo sa tabi ng kalsada. Hindi niya alam kung hanggang anong oras siya maghihintay sa kaibigan pero hindi iya ito iiwanan. Naisip niya rin naman ang Banshee na maaaring tumulong sa kanila. Siguro sa mga paraang naiiisip niya, magagawa nilang mailigtas ang lahat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

398K 13.7K 53
(FORMERLY: The Perfect Prince and the Wild Princess) She used to be the sweet little princess. He used to be the snobbish and proud prince. Pero umii...
11.4M 571K 53
Kallaine Seraphina Verlas is a vampire with a white curse-a curse that every creature feared the most. She already accepted her existence alone, trap...
521K 6.3K 53
Prologue: "Im pregnant" walang halong pagdadalawang isip na sinabi ko sakanya. Kitang kita ko ang pagkagulat sa mga mata niya. "Sakin ba talaga yan?"...
313K 9.2K 33
Adelise has only known darkness her whole life. But this blind girl holds the key that will let Fate turn its wheel once more. Between Good and Evil...