Calypso-Avatar The Last Air b...

By Slaininsanity

Story contains the Following ships: Aang X Oc (Asha) Katara X Zuko Sokka X Suki WARNING: Curse words and cann... More

Book 1: 1.Where it starts
1.2. Blue legends
1.3. Dragon Wings
1.4 The Fortune Teller (Scene 1)
1.5 The fortune Teller (Scene 2)
1.6 Bato (Scene 1)
1.7 Bato (Scene 2)
1.8 The deserter
1.9 Homeward North
1.10 H2O master
1.11 Siege the North (Scene 1)
1.12 Siege the North (Scene 2)
Book 2: 2.13 Avatar State (Yip Yip)
2.14 Secret Tunnel
2.15 O-Ma-Shu
2.16 Swamp bugs
2.17 Avatar day
2.18 Blind Bandit
2.19 Castaways
2.20 Tag, you're it
2.21 Travelling soldiers
2.22 Hooters and Foxy ladies
2.23 Natural stupidity
2.24 Serpent's pass.
2.25 Drill baby
2.26 Lockdown
2.27 Connect with me
2.28 Water Jet
2.29 King of Fools
2.30 Hey sisters
2.31 A fork in the road
Book 3: 3.32 Wake me up inside.
3.34 Like one of your French girls
3.35 Sword DILF check-
3.36 Moon born
3.37 Scamming the scammer which isn't a scam
3.38 Blood curdling
3.39 The final countdown (*Off key kazoo*)
3.40 Black sun (Dun dun duuuuun)(Scene 1)
3.41 Eclipse? More like these di- (Scene 2)
3.42 Head West young air benders.
3.43 Sifu Hotman
3.44 Egg
3.45 Record breaker
3.46 Duck duck...
3.47 Flying bald ladies.
3.48 Hear the phoenix king roar
3.49 These old hoes
Sozin's Comet Part 3; Into the Inferno
Sozin's Comet Part 4; Avatar Aang and his Onsra
Epilogue

3.33 Manner less colony slob 1 and 2

6.6K 182 263
By Slaininsanity

Watching Asha reunite with her reptiles was heartwarming and heart breaking all in one. It was upsetting in the sense that they shouldn't have had to separate in the first place, but oh so uplifting-- especially with Aang-- to feel the absolute cocktail of emotions vibrating off of the trio in waves. It was refreshing in so many ways, seeing the bright beam of a smile on her face-- especially after they (Raiko and Asha) nearly flipped their shit at the fire nation ship they were brought too.

They were kept calm enough until they took off once more. 

Aang had scarcely left Asha's side in the time since he got her back to right before they took flight-- in fact, only now when he piloted Appa did he actually remain five feet away. It didn't stop him from constantly looking over, Asha always laying with her back to Gumi's neck, remaining silent but always with a constant stream of joy flowing form her to him, and the small smile on her face always ever present. 

"I think I see an island." Aang points, ripping his gaze away from Asha for a split second. 

"Shush! Keep quiet!" Sokka hisses, getting only an annoyed look from Aang, who disperses the cloud around them with a blast of air as they land. The water tribe boy jumping off quickly in response. 

"Great job with the cloud camo, but next time, let's disguise ourselves as the kind of cloud who knows how to keep it's mouth shut." Sokka grumbles, passing by Asha and Aang (the two sticking close together per habit now.). 

"Yeah, we wouldn't want a bird to hear us chatting up there and turn us in."  Toph snarks, sarcastic as always.  

"Hey! We're in enemy territory. Those are enemy birds." Sokka is stopped from explaining why the birds are bad by Asha groaning, a hand running down her face as Aang looks over to her. He pulls her closer with a soft whisper of a kiss against her temple.  Sokka continues to look on, pointing to four birds perched on a rock, one squawking plaintively causing the others to laugh. 

Sokka leaps over the air benders' heads, causing then to look at each other with exhaustion written all over their faces. He pretends to ward off an unknown threat before dashing into the cave, the rest slowly following.

"Well, this is it. This is how we'll be living until the invasion begins. Hiding in cave after cave...after cave...after cave." Sokka's head drops further to his chest with each repetition. 

"Homey." Raiko grunts, plopping onto a stone. 

"I mean we don't need to become cave people. All you guys need are some new clothes." Asha holds a hand out as she explains. 

"Yeah, blending in is better than hiding out. If we get Fire Nation disguises, we'll be just as safe as we would be hiding in a cave." Aang backs Asha up, his hand wrapping around her waist, holding her even closer, not that Asha minded.

"Plus... they have real food out there. Does anyone wanna sit in the dirt and eat cave-hoppers?" Toph punches the cave wall, several little bugs hopping out; only to continue hopping away as Zulu and Momo chase after them. Momo being the only successful one as he catches two, feeding one to the raptor who squeaks in excitement. They chow without a care, revolted faces appearing on the groups faces. 

"Look's like we got out voted, sport. Let's get some new clothes." Sokka shrugs, watching as Asha sticks out her tongue, shaking her head in disgust.

___

The group crouches behind some rocks close to a house, several pieces of varying clothing hanging from a line in front of them, flowing in the breeze before them.

"I still don't get why Asha and I need new clothes." Raiko grumbles, his back against the stone as he glares in front of him angrily.

"Someone might notice you in these clothes. You've worn them too long, besides I just want a chance to choose an outfit for Asha." Katara shrugs, smirking. 

"I don't know about this. These clothes belong to somebody." Aang looks down nervously, fiddling with his thumbs. 

"I call the silk robe!" Katara and Asha both call, looking to each other before leaping over the rock, racing over quickly.  Katara beats her by a hair, snatching the cloth, leaving Asha behind to to sulk before grabbing the Onsra's wrist and another set of clothing. 

"But if it's essential to our survival...then I call the suit!" Aang runs to the line as well, grabbing a set of clothing for himself.

The rest of the group find their clothing easily, the girls changing further away. Toph is the first to come back, just as Aang's tying a belt around his forehead, covering the last trace of his arrow.

"Ta-dah! Normal kid!" Aang stands proudly. He can feel anger run through him, Asha most likely hating the outfit, but brushes it off. He looks to Toph as she sits on a rock holding up a foot.

"Hmm... I should probably wear shoes, but then I won't be able to see as well. Sorry shoes!" Toph pops the sole out with ease, promptly hitting Sokka in the face. 

"Stylish shoe for the blind Earth bender." Raiko smirks, a red kimono with gold trimming dressing him. A bright yellow sash ties it to his waist as it falls over a dull red set of pants, shoes similar to Sokka's on his feet.  He gets a smile from Toph, causing his cheeks to flare, him unknowing why. He'd have to ask the all knowing Onsra. 

"How does she look?" Katara brings their attention over, Asha rubbing her hand along her other arm, a blush on her cheeks as she shifts her weight. 

Once again, the group is left awestruck by the air bender. She wears a long sleeve shirt off the shoulder shirt with light red (Not really pink) sleeves and a darker chest peice, that's currently tied just under her ribs. Her stomach is showcased proudly for all to see, small scars littering one side. A skirt matching the chest piece dresses her legs, starting just above her knees before falling just inches above the ground by her ankles. Matte red shoes with ribbons that tie up her calves finish the look.  Aang's eyes scan over his Onsra, wincing as he looks to the obviously out of place necklace. 

"Ash?" Aang begins, looking to the necklace. It was obviously not Fire Nation due to not only the intricate weaving, but the bright poppy in the center. "The necklace?" 

"Right. I guess it would give it away, huh?" Asha forces a smile, her hands hesitantly going to untie it; Katara beside her taking her own necklace off.

"Well, now it looks as if somethings missing... I know!" Raiko grins, quickly grabbing a startled Asha before dragging her away, the group following shortly after. 

___

Throwing a couple bronze coins to the merchant, Raiko turns the shorter girl around so her back his facing him. With quick hands, he pulls the brunettes smooth hair into a messy bun, leaving her bangs to frame her face, tieing it all with a bright red ribbon, leaving the tails to hang. He then places a crown on top of her head, the gold shimmering in the light, another bright red jewel perched in the center. Finally, he ties a new choker around her neck, reminiscent of the one Aang made her. Only this one is beautifully woven with black twine, a bright ruby hanging from an intricate centerpiece. 

"Not saying I like the other one, but... I hate this one." Asha grunts, folding her arms as she furrows her brows.

"That's beside the point Asha, you're just gonna have to suck it up." Raiko snorts, watching as she stuffs the older necklace into her Sash, the folds holding it until she can satchel it later. 

"I used to visit my friend Kuzon here a hundred years ago. So everyone just follow my lead and stay cool. Or as they say in the Fire Nation- 'Stay flamin!' " Aang saunters out, the others following. 

"Aren't you gonna correct him?" Raiko is the one to lean over to Asha, who watches Aang with an amused smirk.

"I'll let him make a fool out of himself first." The girl smirks, continuing to follow her hopeless boyfriend (whose currently waving to a passerby, "Greetings, my good hotman!" ). 

Sokka leads them to find a place to eat, only finding a butcher shop, which unnerves the air benders. 

"We're going to a meat place?" Aang looks to the signs littering the windows. 

"Come on, Aang. Every one here eats meat... even the meat!" Sokka turns to a cow-hippo, who indeed is scavenging on a pile of unknown meat. 

"You guys go ahead. I'll just get some lettuce out of the garbage." Aang turns, unconvinced. 

"Okay, maybe not something that extreme, but what Aang said." Asha turns as well, leaving Raiko with the rest. 

"Stick together you two! I mean it!" Raiko calls out, entering the butchery shortly after. 

___

Apparently, the outfit Aang had chosen was a school uniform. A soldier had caught them, assuming that Asha was somehow a student as well and, despite their pleads otherwise, both were thrust into a classroom with a small colony of students staring at them in astonishment. 

'Aang?' Asha bites her lip, cowering ever so slightly behind the Avatar.

'I got you.' Aang holds his hand behind him, Asha taking it with a grateful smile.

"Oh! Are these new minds ready for molding?" The teacher, presumably Ms. Kwan from the name on the board behind them, purrs; both teens shivering at the voice. 

"That's right. Let the molding begin." Aang knocks the side oh his head with his free side, desperately trying to ignore the bundle of nerves tightening in his (And subsequently his Onsra's) gut.  Asha distracts herself by watching the truant from earlier leave. 

"Wait a minute." The teacher stops them. "You're not from the Fire Nation!  Clearly you're from the colonies." Ms. Kwan leans closer to Aang. 

"Yeah, we transferred from the colonies. The Fire Nation colonies in the Earth Kingdom, of course." Asha looks over Aang's shoulder, the girl leaning onto his back as she does.

"Your etiquette is terrible. In the homeland, we bow to our elders. Like so."  The teacher demonstrates, Aang letting go of Asha to attempt the bow. Asha stays standing behind him, nervously rubbing her arm. The teacher opens her mouth to correct her, but shuts it with the girls nervous glance, her teeth still chewing at her lip. 

"And we don't wear head coverings indoors." Ms. Kwan taps Aang's head with her ferrule. 

"He has a scar. It's really embarrassing."  Asha whispers to the teacher, Aang sending a thankful smile her way.

"Very well. What are your names? Or should we just call you 'manner-less colony slob 1 and 2'?" Ms. Kwan stares down at the kids, the two cowering under her glance. 

"Just 'slob' is fine." Aang tries at a joke, him and Asha chuckling at the joke until they realize no one else is.  "Or, uh, Kuzon. This is my...friend?" He looks back to Asha who nods. 

"Naki." 

The bell rings, letting the kids go off to their own devices,  Asha and Aang walking out together apart from the crowd. Momo peeking out of Aang's jacket to say his hellos to both air bender's, Asha scratching the lemur's head as he purrs into her hand. 

"We made it through the day, Momo. And...it was pretty fun!" Aang smiles at the scene, feeling his heart flutter.

"Don't let the headmaster catch you with that monkey."  A girl's voice shocks them, both whipping their heads around to  face said new voice.

"What monkey?" Aang attempts to play dumb, turning fully around with an innocent grin on his face. 

"Don't worry, I'm not a tattletale. My name's On Ji. I like your headband, by the way."  The girl introduces, smiling at the two, who return it.  Aang contemplates a reply, getting jostled from behind, a bigger boy walking past him to stand by On Ji. 

"On Ji, you don't have to baby-sit the new kid." The boy looks, contemptuously speaking. 

"Wow. You must be one of those popular kids I've been hearing about." Aang bows, Asha remaining straight, the Fire Nation boy giving her a weird look. 

"That's right. Now listen, friend... I know you're from the colonies, so I'll say this slowly. On Ji...is...my...girlfriend. Don't forget it." The boy leans closer to Aang's face, slowing his words and enunciating carefully. He pokes Aang's chest, Momo stirs, forcing the air bender to smooth him down and smile sheepishly.  The Fire Nation boy eyes him carefully before walking away with On Ji under his arm. 

"You tell him Hide." A male laughs, the boy taller than Hide and Aang. He seems to look back to Asha, smiling before turning to walk with Hide and On Ji. 

"It was nice meeting you." Aang mutters, turning to Asha. 

"It really wasn't." Asha grunts, folding her arms as she blows her bangs out of her line of sight. 

"I don't believe it. He didn't beat you up. Not even a little." A smaller boy walks up to the two, eyeballing the brunette, making her hide further in Aang's side. 

"I guess I'm just lucky." Aang shrugs, modestly, wrapping an arm around Asha's waist as she desperately tries to ignore the eyes on her. 

"We were on our way to play hide-and-explode. You wanna come?" The boy offers, the sound of heels clicking closer to the two. 

"I'd love to!"  Aang readily agrees, squeezing Asha's waist before walking off with the boy, Asha trying to follow but quickly being pulled back by a tall, platinum blonde girl. Her hair was curled perfectly as her glossed pink lips plumped in a scowl as she watched the boys walk away. 

"Not you. Girls who look like you don't hang out with boys like them." The girl nearly hisses, her perfectly filed hand holding Asha's forearm tightly. 

"What's wrong with them?" Asha follows with no more fuss, only looking behind to Aang and the other boy.

"They're part of the outcasts. All new kids are until they work their way up the social chain. Naki, is it? You are the definition of pretty, act like it, you don't need to work your way up." The girl flips her hair into Asha's face, making the latter scrunch her face up.

"Oh, thank you." Asha blushes, giving a shy smile. 

"So you agree?"  This causes Asha to furrow her brows. 

"I'm sorry?" 

"So you agree your pretty? Good, we can work with this. Your coming to my place." The blonde continues to pull Asha, the girl only giving a nervous glance behind her where Aang was headed.

___

"It's just, Aang's back, Asha should've been back a while ago."  Raiko paces in front of a fire, the others sitting behind him; watching with distaste as the blond continues to stress.

"How could you leave her behind Aang?!"  Toph turns to Aang, whose currently brushing at the burn marks over his shoulders. 

"I thought she was right behind me! It's not my fault she wandered off!" Aang tries defending himself, knowing it was useless.  He had tried to connect with her, but she ignored him. That along with the levels of stress consistently pumping into him made his nerves fry.

"First this whole school shenanigan  then you lost your Onsra."  Sokka pulls his hands slowly down his face, Toph standing up beside him. 

"And where do you thing you're going?" The raven turns to a darker corner of the cave, a thud being heard as Asha's thrown into the light via earth stump. Her hair is down from the bun, now in soft curls framing her face. Light brown eye  shadow paints her eyelids as a black coal outlines her water line and lash line, connecting with a wing. Her limps are plump and glossed, much like the blonde's were. 

"To bed? Where else would I go?" Asha holds her arms to her body tightly. Raiko and Aang are quick to run up to her, Aang's cold hand pulling her face to all angles, checking for wounds, bruising or anything of the such. 

"Where were you young lady?! We were worried sick!" Raiko scolds the girl, his arms crossed as he stares her down. 

"Out."  The brunette looks to the ground, avoiding the groups piercing eyes

"Out where?" Aang looks to Asha's eyes as he speaks, the girl giving an irritated look before stepping away.

"Out! Jeez, what is this an interrogation?!"  Asha snaps, looking over to the sea of shocked faces.

"As a matter of fact, it is!" Raiko glares right back. Asha lets out a yell, stomping off outside, were Gumi awaiting his pilot. 

"Is this what having a teenager is like? Cause I hate it." Raiko groans out, rubbing his hands down his face in agitation. 

___

"I'm just saying, Kuzon isn't that terrible looking." Rita laughs, her blonde hair bouncing with every giggle as she watches a group of boys file into class. A pang of jealousy strikes Asha, but she laughs it off. 

"It's the hair. I'm telling ya." One of Rita's friends, Shea, had joined them, laughing as well. "You and him would look cute together, Naki." The raven laughs again, the two girls joining. 

'Oh, you have no idea.'  Asha thinks, the thought of the connection escaping her mind. 

'I have no idea about what?'  The reply forces Asha to freeze, the girl shaking her head to refocus on the conversation in front of her.  She ignores Aang's sharp gaze, focusing on her hands instead.

'Nothing, I'll tell you later.' Asha ignores any response from Aang, turning to continue talking with Rita and Shea.

Noticing Aang in one of the front seats, Asha moves to get up and sit next to him but is pulled to the back corner with Shea and Rita. There, the taller boy from yesterday, sat facing them. His hear was a dark brown with matching eyes that seemed to watch and scan every step the girl took. She sat down hesitantly beside him. 

"Good morning, class." Ms. Kwan walks into the room, the rest of the class rising (Asha and Aang following). "Recite the Fire Nation oath."

Asha simply watches, silent as everyone else follows along with the recitement; Aang struggling to keep up. 

"Fire benders... Blah, blah, blah, blah."  Asha can hear Aang desperately try, halting the students from reciting and giggle helplessly, the teacher scowling. 

"Since it's obviously hilarious to mock our national oath, we'll begin with a pop quiz on our Great March of Civilization."  The teacher rises and strikes the open book with her ferrule, groans escaping the kids. 

"What year did Fire Lord Sozin battle the Air Nation Army?"  The teacher scans the group, Aang raising his hand and standing as Ms. Kwan acknowledges him. 

"Is that a trick question? The Air Nomads didn't have a formal military. Sozin defeated them by ambush." Aang explains, the entire class staring open mouthed for him (accept for Asha of course). 

"Well, I don't know how you could possibly know more than our national history book. Unless you were there a hundred years ago." Ms. Kwan looks flustered by Aang's proclamation. 

"Uhh, our great grandparents were in the militia that attacked. We were told stories, but they were most likely delusions passed through in fluke states. Like a bad game of telephone. We'll just write down our best guess."  Asha steps in, standing as well.  Aang looks back to Asha, who sits down with a pencil in hand, quickly scratching her answers down quickly.

___

"I need a parent." Asha grunts walking into the cave, her face bloodied, bruised and burnt. 

"What in the holy hell happened?!" Raiko screeches, running over to the brunette. She had once again come back later than Aang, still earlier than the previous day though.  

"I got into a fight." Asha huffs, Raiko pushing and pulling her face much like Aang had previously done. 

"With who?" It's Toph who walks in, her eyes narrowed and arms folded. 

"Some girl. I don't know. She got mad because I apparently caused her boyfriend to break up with here? Kinda hard to hear when fire punches are thrown at you."  Asha shakes off Raiko's hands, walking over to Gumi before falling onto him with a thump, Zulu nuzzling into the beaten girl's hands.  

"It's like you two are literally the same person." Asha turns as Katara walks in, her outfit stuffed to give off a pregnant look, making the brunette snicker. 

"Aang needs parents as well. He got into a fight. Or so we're told." The older girl glares behind her, Sokka and Aang walking up as well. It takes Aang half a second before he's running up to Asha, his hands quickly tracing over her split lip and bruising eye.  He's silent as he looks to her, the girl avoiding his gaze despite the multitude of questions going on through his head.

"Well, Katara and I are taking Aang. Why don't you and Toph take Ash, Raiko?" Sokka walks up to the other boy, fake facial hair covering his face. All he gets is a groan before Raiko walks off to get ready, dreading the meeting already.

___

"Thank you for coming, Mr. and Mrs..." The headmaster trails off, looking to Sokka and Katara. 

"Fire! Wang Fire. This is my wife, Sapphire." 

"And you are?" He turns to the others as well, interrupting Katara before she can speak.

"Lee and Sarah Saito." Raiko offers, his arm on the back of Asha's chair, Toph beside Asha.

"Very well then. Mr. Saito and Mr. Fire, your children have been enrolled for two days, and are already causing problems. They've argued with their history teacher, Kuzon disrupted music class, and roughed up my star pupil. Meanwhile, Naki caused a full on scuffle!"

"My goodness! That doesn't sound like our Kuzon." Katara acts shocked, Toph biting down a laugh at the act.

"That's what any mother would say, ma'am. Nonetheless, you're forewarned. If either acts up one more time, I'll have them sent to reform school...By which I mean the coal mines. Are we clear?" The headmaster looks to Sokka, then Raiko, playing to the sad notion of continuing patriarchy.

"Don't worry. I'm sure my wife and I will be sure to punish our girl, straighten her out something fierce." Raiko turns to Asha. "Turn her into a real lady."

"He's right young lady, as soon as we get home, you're gonna get a punishment of a lifetime!" Toph turns as well, Asha fighting the urge to roll her eyes. 

"Don't thing your off the hook either young man!" Sokka leans to Aang's face, the boy wincing back at the action.

"That's what I like to hear." The headmaster preens.

___

"Am I the only one that finds a dance party kind of, I don't know, perfunctory?" Asha groans, her head on one of her arms as she holds a drink in the other. Aang had taken Katara off to dance, leaving the air bender to drink her sorrows away with fruit punch and juicy gossip.

"I think Kuzon likes her." Rita chides next to Asha, the brunette glancing over to the dancing pair. She could see where Rita could get that idea, making her ruffle in her spot.

"Possibly." Asha bites her lips nervously, she never noticed, but then again, Aang asked Katara, leaving Asha to her own devices. 

"Well, forget about him. Look, Louis' is walking over here. Don't mess this up." Rita shakes the girls shoulders before walking away, the same tall boy once again walking over to them.

"Hey." He sounds nervous, Asha sipping her drink before returning the greeting-- choosing to ignore the wobble in his voice.

"Hi."

"Look, I know your from the colonies, so I was thinking--maybe, you-- Or, would you--" He pauses, taking a deep breath to recollect himself. "Can you teach me how to dance?" The boy looks to Asha who stands and takes his offered hands.

"Alright, but I'm leading."  Asha laughs, leading Louis to the dance floor.  

Asha hooks her hands around his neck, the boy placing his hands on her waist, not daring to go further. He follows her lead with grace, eventually taking over with Asha following. It's when he spins and dips her, the girl laughing all the while, he can see Aang's angry glare from across the room. Louis pulls Asha back up and continues dancing with her despite the eyes on the back of his head. Drilling holes into him. 

If looks could kill he supposed.

"Brave boy, huh? You know people are watching right?" Asha laughs, extending from Louis, their hands staying connected, even as she twirls back. Her back pushes against his chest as he laughs. 

"Let them." 

The two laugh again as Asha twirls away from him, this time letting go of his hand. Her hips sway smoothly as Louis walks closer to her, one of his hands going to the small of her back while the other holds one of her small hands tightly. He dips her again as she laughs. As she settles, still dipped, Louis looks to her eyes; the blue iris' capturing him, to the point he doesn't even realize he's leaning in.

He's stopped by Asha being swiped out of his grasp, forcing him to glare and growl at whoever took his prize, his protests dying in his throat. There stood Aang, his eyes narrowed as a dangerous aura surrounds him, the boy clutching Asha tightly to his chest. 

"I may be the one from the colonies, but I'll tell you this slowly. Naki...Is... My Girlfriend. Don't forget it." Aang nearly growls, surprising his group of friends with is possessive behavior. Louis only holds his hands in surrender as Aang pulls Asha away-- their group of friend conveniently missing the pleading look she shoots them.

Aang only stops when they're in an isolated corner, the music only soft beats that radiate through the wall. 

"Wanna tell me what that was?" Aang looks to Asha, struggling to reign in his temper; where this came from, neither know. 

"Dancing? Something you wanted to teach to them? Just like how you taught On Ji and Katara, I taught Louis." Asha snorts, crossing her arms and leaning on the wall. She startled by Aang slamming his hand on wall, beside her head, the stone cracking as he does.

"He was trying to kiss you, Asha!" His grey eyes look to Asha's blue ones, the girl continuing to glare back, unwilling to back down. 

"I wouldn't have let that happen, Aang! You know this!  I didn't even know he was leaning in!" Asha struggles to speak in coherent words, her cheeks flaring as butterflies run amuck in her stomach; Aang leaning closer to her, much like Louis did. 

"Really? I find that hard to believe Ash." Their foreheads now touch, Aang's eyes still narrowed as he looks to her. She opens her mouth to speak, but Aang cuts her off by smashing their lips together.  Asha, of course, returns the kiss as her arms snake around Aang's neck instinctually, Aang putting his other hand on her waist. 

They separate for air soon after, looking to each others eyes once more. Without another word, Aang kisses her forehead, leaning their foreheads together right after.

"Your my Onsra. My girlfriend. My Ash. Don't forget that." He pauses as she nods, her cheeks flushed and lips swollen. "I love you." 

"I love you too." Asha whispers, giving a short peck before Aang leads them back to the party, feeling a lot better than he originally did. Both now stand a ways away, watching their fellow peers loose themselves. 

"This is incredible. It's like my inhibitions just disappeared." One of the students smiles, dancing freely. Everything halts however as the headmaster appears, an entourage behind him. "Okay, they're back again."

"He's the one we want. The boy with the headband!" The headmaster points to Aang, who lets go of Asha's hand in alarm. The truant officers make a beeline for Aang, the boy re-grabbing Asha's hand and pulling her into the crowd. Asha turns to look behind them, the guards turning another boy with a headband.  They dart through the crowd again, more and more people tieing headbands around their head, confusing them even further.

Just like that, the gang as an escape.  Aang and Asha turn back, the boy (the one Aang had befriended) and Louis stand there. They both nod as the air benders bow, Aang and Asha closing off the tunnel they ran through with a wall of Earth, leaving two shocked fire benders behind.

___

Aang hops over to Gumi when Raiko's fast  asleep in the saddle, Asha looking close to doing the same. 

"I'm sorry for what happened back there, I don't know what came over me." He looks down, Asha scooting closer to him.

"Aang, it's understandable. If I saw another girl try to kiss you, I'd probably go nuts. And to be honest, it kinda felt nice to know it bugged you." Asha wraps her arms around Aang, the boy returning the hug with a smile. He turns so she's laying on his chest, her body heat nice and comforting in the high altitudes they were travelling at.

"I love you, so much."  

"I love you, too Aang. I love you too." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 841 25
Book 1 or the Trilogy. This fanfic is set in the middle of the 100 year war, NONE OF THE CHARACTERS HAVE MET EACHOTHER. Sokka (15 years old) and Kat...
18.5K 830 28
Fire and Water. Two opposite elements. They can never get along. The Fire and Water Nations have been enemies for a century. So when a teenage Water...
5.8K 162 16
Water. Earth. Fire. Air. Long ago, the Four Nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Fire Nation attacked. Only the Avata...
114K 3.1K 17
Lightbending. It's only the greatest element, and one girl seems to conquer it. She finds out about her past, and what she can do with that element...