Thought She Meant The World T...

By -euthanasia-

oh god first story warning Reader's summary: They are two kids being left alone in the dark. Every time Kelli... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
*Extension* ROUGH SMUT
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
XXIX -Halloween on a Thursday¿
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
Chapter XXXII
Chapter XXXIII
Chapter XXXIV
Chapter XXXV
Chapter XXXVI
Chapter XXXVII
Chapter XXXVIII
Chapter XXXIX
Bonus Chapter
Epilogue

Chapter XV

2K 154 80
By -euthanasia-

Today's gonna be a horrible day. I think to myself as I look out at the poring rain outside. And I was right.

For starters, I completely forgot to do this stupid history project and my teacher flipped out on me. Then as I leave I encounter, yet again, the royal ass named Andy.

"Kellin." He says pushing me aside, "Where the fuck did you put my shit?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"You mother fucker. I swear to god if you don't give me that bag I'll break you."

The thing is with these types, they're all talk and no action. "I'll believe that when I see it." I tell him confidently. I know I sounded like a total ass, but that guy just pisses me off. He has this idea of an image but he just can't pull it off. I push him away from me and sneak into a mob rushing towards chemistry with a crowd of nerds. There must be some kind of science fair today.

Again, I was right.

"Lucky for us class, our period coinsides perfectly with the junior science fair, and we have the fabulous opportunity to view all the contestants work." Mrs Haggarty explains.

Normally this would be amazing; today however, nothing can go right. Mike woke up with an intense fever this morning and actually had to go to the hospital. So it's just a mad Vic and I wandering around with nothing to do but talk. Yeah, cause that's gonna happen.

"So Vic uh, how's the dog?"

"The same as when you asked half an hour ago." He grumbles

I roll my eyes, but I'm bored to death so I try again at a conversation starter. "How are your classes going?"

"None of your business." He counters.

"And Tay?"

"Ask her yourself, since you two are so close." He says sarcastically. He actually takes the time to read out the posters and it's boring me even more. So I decide to recruit the other stick in the mud.

"Matty! Get over here!" I yell. He looks up quickly and makes eyes contact before shuffling around people and making his way towards me.

"Hey Matty!" Vic says, high-fiveing the kid. I didn't even get a hello and he gets a high five!?

"What are you listening to?" I ask.

"Iron Maiden." He replies cooly. Sounding more or less bored with the conversation.

"Dude no way! That's an awesome band!" Vic exclaims.

"You like Iron Maiden?" He asks surprised.

"Duh! I only have like... all their CDs." Vic says. They start up a conversation and honestly, I'm more of a Mega Death fan. Usually you like either or, so I picked Mega Death. I follow them around, being overly jealous of Vic actually laughing at Matty's jokes. Awesome, what a fabulous addition to the hell-like day.

To make matters worse, I was heading home; the usual, meet my sister at her car type thing. Only to find her car fucking gone already. What the hell!? I see Vic walking out of the school and basically pole vault over to him.

"Hey Vic!" I call. He whips his head around, but when he realizes it's me he rolls his eyes instantly and pulls up his hood and walks the other way. When will he stop this childish shit already? "Vic! I need a favour!"

"What do you want, Kellin?" He asks coldly.

"Can I have a ride home? My sister left without me."

"I'm actually walking today. My mom found a tequila bottle in my room and took my keys." He says.

"Oh god. I'm so so sorry." I say. "Is that why you're mad at me? I don't blame you." I ramble.

"Nope. I wish it were that simple." He says, continuing to walk. I decide to walk with him, but sadly I don't have a hood, so I just suck it up and get soaked. The humidity of the rain had already given me a headache (another beautiful attribute of the day), and being out in the rain with it thumping on your scalp doesn't help one bit.

"It's raining cats and dogs out here." I say, mainly to myself, but Vic decides to have a rude comeback anyway. I'm in such a bad mood today, and the Vic situation just makes things worse.

"It can't rain cats and dogs, stupid."

His anger has been burning holes in my brain and I'm sick if it. "You've been mad at me ever since that one weekend and refuse to tell me why." I start begging. "Please, I'll leave you alone just tell me why!"

After he still doesn't answer I try again. "Why are you so mad?" I ask trying to prod the answer out of him with annoyance.

"It doesn't matter."

"To me, it does."

"I don't care." He says turning a corner and continuing walking to his house.

"So you don't care about me?" I ask.

"Not in the slightest."

"Is that why you're mad?"

"No." He says laughing; cause this is such a funny matter.

"Well then why."

"It's in the past, whatever move on."

"Maybe I don't wanna move on."

"Well maybe you should leave instead of stalking me."

"Maybe you should stop being attractive, so you don't make me all the time." I flirt cooly. My stomach gets a clenching cramp, why did I eat so much today? Fuck.

"Can you stop that please?"

"Stop what? Walking?"

"No." He laughs. "Well, that too. It's the flirting I'm talking about. It really bothers Tay."

"Well then Tay can speak for herself." I say rudely, it bothers me incredibly how barely anyone these days are straight up with people anymore.

"Look," Vic says, pausing mid-step and turning to face me. "It's inappropriate when I'm in a relationship. I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to any type of flirtation, and you're no exception."

"Well I certainly was before." I snort, not realizing my stupidity.

"I was being nice then." Vic admits, restarting his strides. "That was then and this is now. It's going too far and it needs to stop, Kellin."

"I don't NEED to do anything you tell me."

"Kellin, breathe." He says, playing the smart ass card. I'm in for the challenge; I puff my cheeks up and slam my lips down clamping two fingers on either side of my nose.

Commencement of non-breathing starts now.

He rolls his eyes and turns back to road ahead. I continue as well, but sooner than I hoped my lungs start to scream in lack of air. It becomes a challenge to walk with no oxygen so I give up and stand there like a loser.

"Kellin, enough. You're not five."

"And you're not forty." I would've said, if I hadn't been challenged by hot shit to hold my breath.

"Kellin, I'm serious stop." He says taking a step towards me. I shake my head.

"You're going to cause some serious damage to yourself!" He says, standing in front of me. I shrug and that's when he finally takes action, pealing my fingers away from my nose.

"Ugh. So one second you don't care the next second you do. I'm so done with being confused just admit it already. You hate me don't you?" I say, following him towards the house. He doesn't answer and my temper rises dangerously.

"Don't you dare ignore me! Just tell me if that's what it is, this is cruel, making me confused all the time!" I yell. I can feel a lump of frustration in my throat. "Just fucking tell me." I whine, a small whimper escaping me.

"Just leave me alone." He says quietly, opening the door and trying to close it, but I force my way in. He scoffs and heads toward the stairs.

"Please." I beg, my voice cracking. "GOD STOP BEING SUCH A FUCKING PRUDE! WHY CAN'T YOU JUST SAY WHY YOU HATE ME SO MUCH!?" I scream, tugging on his shoulder. He spins to face me, teeth clenched.

"BECAUSE YOU SLEPT WITH HIM! YOU SLEPT WITH MGK AND THEN COME STRUTTING AROUND MY HOUSE ALL DAY BEING SUPER HOT WHEN MY GIRLFRIEND'S COMING OVER! I SHOULDN'T FEEL THE WAY I'M FUCKING FEELING AND IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!" He finally snaps. Revealing an utterly shocking but flattering admission. My anger and frustration sizzled away as my heart leaps to my throat, pumping harder than ever. Vic instantly gets that horrified look I know all too well, and looks at the ground.

"Then why are you with her?" I ask, softly as if talking down someone with a gun to my head.

"Because, I-I think I love her." He says, his voice crackling.

"I know you love her." I say honestly, a speech forming quickly in my head. "But it doesn't mean you don't love her if you give into me once. Just one date and I'll leave you alone. Then you get the impulse out of the way and you can move on with your life. The comments and looks and all that shit will stop, I promise." I try to convince him. He gives me a wary look. I take a few slow steps towards him and wrap my arms around his neck. Much to my surprise he doesn't push me away. I lean in, stopping a little before his lips and hover there. I hold my breath, hoping for contact. He looks down at them and I swear it looks like he's trying to control himeself.

"Just one time. One time wouldn't hurt anyone. Once, and you won't have to hurt yourself trying to watch your actions." I say.

"I don't know Kellin." He says, unraveling my arms and taking a step back.

"Come on. Tay won't know. One little night together and I'll leave you alone." I say, idling in my place my hands laced together in front of me.

"I really don't think it's a good idea. I'll be hurting one of the most important people in my life." He says. I shudder at the comment and feel all my insides shake.

"The most important person in your life should be you. I think you deserve to happy more than anything." I say looking at the ground. "If I'm something that will help with that, then you owe yourself that chance." I say, holding my breathe hoping he'll cave.

"Uh-I." He stumbles softly. I instantly look up at him, every inch of my body lights up and I feel heart beating faster.

"One time wouldn't hurt anyone, right?" I say. "As long as no one finds out." I attempt again.

"Kellin, I really don't think it's the right thing to do."

"The right thing to do? Who cares, the only people who will know are you and me. Why does the right thing matter when not one other person will EVER find out."

"I guess that k-kind of makes sense." He says, slowly and carefully. We each take a step forward, mine slightly larger than his.

"Mhm." I mumble, biting my lip and making puppy-eyes. He has a pained look in his expression as he looks down at them.

"But I'm not a cheater." He sighs, sounding defeated. He turns away but I step closer and whip him back around to face me. Before he can say a word I crash my lips into his, moving rhythmically and slip my tongue into his mouth; not asking for entrance. He's hesitant but kisses me back all the same. My entire body gets hot and I feel like my skin is beating as I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me, so that our bodies press against each other. I can't give him too much though, so I pull back.

"It's not cheating." I whisper in his ear. "If you don't touch."

He moans and a few seconds later nods, giving in. I peck his cheek and then push off turning and walking towards the door.

"Hey! Where are you going!?" He asks. I get to the door and open it, but don't leave.

"If we're gonna do this, we're doing it right." I say, winking and shutting the door. I look back through the side window right as a smile creeps onto Vic's face. I feel like I'm on top on of the world. Like nothing could stand in my way. I finally got to Vic, like really got to him. I can see myself in bed with him now. Once you get a taste of Kellin, you're addicted for life. I know it, MGK knows it. Everyone. Knows. It.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.2K 2.3K 31
Kellin Quinn had a traumatic upbringing and since has had a hard time staying out of his head. He is sickened by what he loves, and despite trying so...
59.4K 3.3K 57
Kellin and Vic being together for a long time and happily married. They decide to go all the way. All they did is want to be closer in a way they h...
106K 7.8K 31
(completed) kellin quinn is a boy with big secrets. he's sassy, funny, and always a pleasure to hang out with. he stays away from most people, until...
745 87 23
Hey guys! I've been working really hard on this story and decided to finally publish it. Kellin and Vic both go to a boarding School. Kellin's been t...