A Bubble Of Happiness {COMPLE...

By Cuteminger

The day when Akshita singhaniya walked through the gates of her college, 4 years after her small world was cr... More

A Bubble Of Happiness
character INTRO
ohh shit the lights are ON!!!
Those mysterious black eyes...
You can call me Abhi, and I will call you battery
Singhaniya's
The Singhaniya Men
Not the one who is best
Notanki Sala
Close Or Far
the fight, the corridor and the practical lab
the unknown summer
the unknown summer- 2
Thoughts
The visitor
14. party or confrontations.
the tale of friendship to love
Answers to the Questions
The departures!!!
when departures end and arrivals began
Adjusting, discovering new surrounding
Anything and Everything
Routines and New comers
He Returns
The Talk
warnings and doubts
Phone calls
Black out
Parents Arrival
The Pre-Event
Opening Chapters part 1
Opening Chapter Part 2
Implanting Doubts
Tying the knots
Reasons
Did he Propose?
Tackling Situations - 1
Tackling situations -2
Getting Approvals
The over night stay
Breakfast
Preparations and Conversations!
The anniversary party
Surprises and Girl's night out
Home
Returns, Gatherings and surprises
The Dinner
The Date
The Holi
Years later
Epilogue: THE WEDDING
Author's Note
Bonus Chapter 1
Bonus Chapter 2
Bonus Chapter 3
A little something
A small request
Updates on new stories

The Question

1.5K 104 5
By Cuteminger

"If this was the whole thing Akshi, than what is it that you want to ask me? What question is it that would really make you accept us?"

Akshi looked at him, her eyes held so many emotions that it scared her if he could read into her brave facade. Yet with her own battle that she lead, with that of her insecurity, she was relaxed that it was him who was initiating the question; it worried her that after knowing things that had always worried her most whether, he would be willing to answer the question which was a reassurance for her, for him and her brothers may be even for her relationship.

She held out her hand for him to hold and stood up, "let's take a walk while we talk, I am tired of sitting." Abhi held her hand in his and admired how wonderful it felt and looked. Her small fingers and palm getting lost in his long and huge ones; as if they were the perfect pair of hands that were meant to be held together!

As they walked about the garden, Akshi said, "With the deal that I have made with my dad it is obvious I had to have a plan to get out of it... don't you think?" the twilight had now began to show its effect on the surroundings. Though it wasn't any movie or the drama, yet there was this mysterious aura around them. It amazed the two how time worked out in the most weird way... it was neither the day, nor the night; just that of like their feelings, opinions and relationship.

Nothing clear yet beautiful and serene in its own way, that each time if one was to study, a new story would emerge and a new conclusion would be drawn.

As Abhi pondered on what Akshita said, he could only hum in response, the best of his reasoning was quite tensed as to what was it that she really wanted to ask him, yet he waited patiently as she spoke.

"But I didn't, at first when I came back; two more years were there for the time to get over; though somewhere I was ready... I had accepted all the things that were predefined by me, alas now with you in the picture, with you back in my life, I had to have a plan; and as I said previously, I want you to answer me a few questions before we could talk about our relationship." Abhi nodded his head and fidgeted with the ring in her finger. His nervousness was evident with his body structure!

As if sensing his jitters, Akshi came to a stand and squeezed his hands that were still in hers. Their eyes met as both took a deep breath waiting for the moment which had them in anticipation for so long.

"My brother - Sid and I, we are the eldest of the two genders in our family, that's what we love to say. Him among the boys and me in girls but I have always felt a responsibility towards my siblings be it Yash, Trisha or Luv , kush or even kartik or Rohit bhaiya ; as a consequence, even before I would come to a decision to let anyone be involved in my life romantically, that person must know, when I come in your life Abhi, as a partner, I come with a baggage, a baggage of family differences, a baggage of huge number of cousins and Family members, and a baggage of assurance."

Akshi's voice wavered as she stated one of the biggest weakness and the strength of her life, " No matter what , or how ever self improvisation I go through, I would always require words, that is what I have always made me feel at ease, because without communication life could become hell, and I have seen it."

"So Abhi, when I ask you this tell me with utmost truth, take as much time as you want to think, but if you are not ready for this I can't destroy your life, so more than me this question is for you,"

Akshi's grip on his hand tightened as she continued,

"If ever it was to happen that my family would question you about our love, if they were to test us, if I was left with nothing but just a name and broken bricks of my family and my siblings to look after what would you do?... Do you think and feel that if ever this situation occurs I can expect you to be by my side?"

For a long while the two stood there, looking into each other's eyes, this question was something Sid had asked Sonika, so that she would have a chance to back out from their relation, so that if ever there was a time they would be fixated into a situation like this, where they wouldn't regret not thinking about it and rather find themselves solving the issue. Just the way it had turned out to be.

And Akshi, she loved Abhi so much that she was ready to ask him the same question again and again, for she could accept anything but not him regretting to be ever getting involved with her.

"You can think of it for as long as you want and then answer me, but yes above all the things, I love you Abhishekh, just for what and who you are, I always have and always will."

The sudden ringing of her phone made them jump in their skin; she quickly took it out and checked, "its kartik bhaiya I need to take this." She quickly answered the phone and was busy answering the numerous questions that her brother asked.

Whereas Abhi, he just kept on staring at her and could only remember the days when she wasn't there in his life. How uneventful his life was, he would smile but only it was her thoughts that gave him the true laugh, he would eat but the things that she had once brought in her Tiffin would make his hunger suffice, he would sleep but it was always her dreams that would give him a beautiful sleep.

His life without her was impossible, it was absurd to say so, but it was so, he loved her, he couldn't point out what really made him love her, but he just did.

He loved each and every thing about her, her smile, her eyes, her talks, her flaws, her brothers, her family and the stupid and irritating her as well.

And the thought of finding many more layers of her with her beside him made him excited and happy!

It was then that he realized, nothing in this world can make him regret for choosing her as his life partner. Yes if not today, than surely in near future Akshita Singhaniya would become Akshita Rajput and none of the deals with her father or the stupid prejudices would have power to stop him.

He watched as she ended the call and look back at him with a frown. She let out a huge breath and said,

"Kartik bhaiya is being his old cranky self, I need to go home." He could only nod his head, with his thoughts still jumbled, his mouth and heart wanting to voice out his feelings, he decided it was best to go with the flow and see when would be the best time to give her his decision. With that, the two walked back to the car and finally to her home.

As the car stopped in front of the gate, Abhi held onto Akshi's hand and made her look at him. His fingers fidgeted at the place where his hand held hers, his eyes wavered from hers to the corner of her ears and to all the places that could make him calm down. After a long silence did Abhi finally looked back in Akshi's eyes and said,

"I love you Akshi, when... how, I don't know but I do, and there isn't anything in this world other than you yourself who can keep me away from you. So if all those drama, your siblings, the threats from your brother and father and uncles, the tests and ultimatums guarantee your presence in my life, I am happy to have them...but you need to promise me one thing, all through this you would be here by my side, holding my hand and loving me the way you have always did... can I count you on that?"

The happy tears fell out Akshi's eyes as she pulled him a tight hug, nothing could give her the happiness that Abhi's word had given her today.

"Promise!", She squealed in delight and untangled herself to looked at him with tears falling on her cheeks.

"So it's true they fall only for me?" Abhi teased as he wiped her tears.

"It's nothing like that; you don't have to flatter yourself."

"Come on I have never seen you cry on the biggest of things, but when it comes to me, they flow as if you have the quota of the whole country."

Akshi slapped his shoulder as the two laughed and hugged each other again. 'How they wouldn't trade this moment to anything in this world.' Abhi thought, and kissed her head and patted her hair, while Akshi snuggled into his chest inhaling his scent.

The beautiful blissful moment was snatched from the new couple as Akshi's phone rang, it was Kartik and she knew if she answered it he would only yell at her.

Abhi quickly kissed the crown of her head and said,

"Go, I will see you tomorrow in the morning, will pick you up."

"uhh huu you don't have to, I already have someone to do that." Akshi's words made his head snap to her in her jiffy as a surge of jealousy ran through whole of Abhi's system.

"Who?" his voice came in the most strained manner that she could have ever heard.

"chill, its Kartik, he always prefer to drop me off at college and sometimes pick me up, if you want to change it, you will have to meet him... but please not today I don't know what's wrong with him, I have to inform him about us as well and-"

Akshi couldn't say anything else as Abhi pulled her in a tight hug. As much as he wanted to kiss her, he knew he couldn't do that just yet.

"Alright go now; I will see you in college." With a lot of waves, and once he was sure she was in her flat did Abhi drove from there with a bright smile on his face. 

And finally with the ultimate question, Akshi and Abhi are together.

do show your love by voting and commenting your views, and really sorry for the delay. yet i hope that this chapter would make it up for the lost time. 

keep sharing the story with your friends, do vote the chapters and... 

happy reading!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3M 206K 73
" HOW DARE YOU TRY TO HURT MY SON??" he shouted at her, his eyes bloodshot. "DON'T SHOW ME THAT FAKE TEARS OF YOURS. I KNOW YOU ARE JUST MASKING YOU...
585K 33.7K 50
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 1-𝗥𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗲𝘀 From the very beginning, he was "Her's" it was as if they were destined to be together. They cam...
883K 31.8K 111
"Listen Dev. I..I am sorry. Please let me explain" I pleaded while taking my steps back. "Sorry? Really? Ms Aasha Sharma" he asked with a smirk. Now...
922K 55K 49
𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐞𝐛𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐬, 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 �...