Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
40.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

51.

1.6K 138 7
By shine_writes_

Sanyu made Trisha sleep While Randhir stood observing all with a smile playing in his lips.
I think you too should go and sleep it's late Randhir....Sanyu said to him.

What? I'm not sleepy at all ...he replied to her.

Come let's talk for sometime....Saying he dragged her to balcony.
He took a seat on a chair, while she was still in her party dress. Before, she would take another seat he pulled her upon his lap.

Randhir, let me sit there....She said blushing.

No, you sit here only.....he answered palying with her hairs.

Let me change and come it's too heavy for me....she spoke.

For few minutes, please....he asked her and she couldn't deny him.
Both of them were slient, she was playing with his shirts button while he was playing with her hairs.

Randhir, why did you transfer shares to Trisha's name, she is still a baby and what was the need to make me a co-owner ?....She asked to him.

Because, I want all to know what Trisha means to me and about you to the same, I want you and Princess to have something if own so I did and to remove all your insecurities.....he said to her.

That was not needed.....Sanyu spoke.

It was needed as some people really needed to learn a lesson....he spoke angrily.

Okay, fine calm down Btw thank you for all....She said to him.

Why thank you? ....he asked her.

For what all your are doing for US....She spoke.

There is lot I'm going to do, if I won't do anything for you guys then for whom I'll do...he said placing a forehead kiss to her.
She closed her eyes in response.

You look pretty in this dress but not more than my princess, she was looking more pretty than you......he said to tease her.

Okay, fine then let me change the dress....she said getting up.
Instead, he tighten his hold around her.

Angry Chashmish, you too are looking pretty infact prettiest, you know what I mean....Saying he roamed his hand on her bare back.

Randhir...She grasped at his move.

What?...he asked her huskily.

I need to change.....She spoke slowly.

I'll let you go once you say that Trisha's Dadda is the hottest.......he said to her sucking her collarbone.

Randhir, leave me....Saying she loosened his hold and ran breathing heavily inside the room.

Before, she would enter the washroom he pulled her out and both of them landed on bed. He was above her.

I'll let you go once you say that Trisha's Dadda is the hottest.......he said coming closer to her.

What if I won't say ?...She said to him.

Then get ready to bear the tortue...he kinda warned her, digging his head in the crook of her neck.

Next he was planting kisses over her neck,she clutched the bedsheet in her hands tightly. He reached her cleavage area and planted a kiss over there. She groaned loudly.

He thought she would get uncomfortable so he got over her.

Sorry, for making you uncomfortable....he spoke with guilt in his voice.

Aww, Randhir such an gentleman you are. You can never make me uncomfortable....She said and pecked his both the cheeks,pulling him upon her again.

I want more....Saying he forwarded his another cheek to her.

Such an idiot you are...Saying she pushed him.

I want more...he demanded her.

That was a surprise...She said and laid there laughing at him.

I guess someone is getting desperate....he asked trailing down her face slowly. He trailed it towards her cleavage area, while for support she clutched his shirt in her hands.

Randhir, stop....She shouted when she found him trailing it in between her breastline.

Then, say that I'm the hottest.....he asked her again.

I won't ...came her reply again.

Fine, then...Saying he trailed his finger down her breastline, roamed his finger sensuously above her naval area. He moved towards her waistline, she was caressing his nape.

Say it, I'll stop teasing you ....he said .
Sanyu was adamant not to say it.

If its not then I can't help it ....Saying he turned her around, roamed his hand on her bare back. His hands came in contact with his zip and he started to move it down.

Randhir, don't do it....She spoke asking him to stop clutching her dress tightly from front.

Then say it.....he again spoke.

There was no response from her.

He moved the zip down and opened it all, roaming his hand over her back.

Randhir...She moaned as he was roaming his hand.

I'm warning for you last time, if you won't say then ......he said touching her bra.

No, Randhir you can't do this......She said.

Then say it ....he said moving his hand above her hook of bra.

I won't say since you are not the hottest.....She said.

Then, don't worry now it's not even needed....he said and was going to unhook it but stopped hearing her.

Trisha's Dadda is the hottest...She said slowly bearing his pleasure.

Now that's like my girl....Saying he closed her zip and made her turn to him.

You are cheater Randhir...Saying she started to beat him with her tiny fists.

Everything is fair in love and war...he said pecking her cheeks.

I hate you cheater .....She said hugging him as she was Feeling shy.

Still you are feeling Chashmish....he teased her hugging her tightly.

I hate you ....She said.

Feelings are mutual and I think you should change your dress ...he too replied.

First you go then only I can change it ...She said breaking the hug.

You can change in washroom too, I won't mind if you change in front of me....he teased her again.

Chii, Randhir move out ...Saying she pulled him till the door.

Okay, fine you too change. Till that I'll change and come fast, I'm not sleepy we will discuss some office works. ..he spoke to her, instead he was just searching ways to spend time with her.

Okay.....Saying she closed the door and walked inside to change the dress. She stood in front of mirror and saw that she was smiling like an love struck teenager.

Such an idiot Randhir is....She blushed thinking about the moments she shared with him.

Here, Randhir dashed into his room. Dumped his clothes into clothes basket, got freshen up changed into comfortable clothes and came back. Here, Sanyu too was done. Randhir even without Knocking entered to find Sanyu making the bed to sleep.

You came so fast....She asked him.

How will I miss a chance to spend time with you?...he said slowly but Sanyu heard it.

Don't you think you are becoming so romantic Randhir now a days....Sanyu asked him.

What will I do now ? I have Such a beautiful wife....he said pulling her by waist.

Randhir, I'm sleepy....She spoke to divert his attention before he starts again.

Come then let's sleep....Saying he led her to bed.

Before, she would say anything. He laid on the bed and pulled her next to him.

Randhir, you sleep Here, I'll manage....She said but he shushed her.

Sleep....Saying he turned off the lights , while snuggling close to him she too drifted to sleep.

------
After, wild encounter Arya and Ruhi without uttering a single word to each other, retired to their rooms.
Arya decided that he will leave the place as he didn't want to face Ruhi anymore, while same Ruhi thought.

Next morning, Ruhi and Arya came out of their rooms with the bags to leave. Seeing each other they were shocked. Standing in front of each other they were yelling, which disturbed Randhir's and Sanyu's sleep.

What the hell is happening down ?...Saying they both walked out to see Arya and Ruhi were fighting like cats and telling at each other.

Where are you guys going in morning ?...asked sleepy Randhir.

No- Where....Saying Arya and Ruhi dashed back to their rooms.

Randhir felt like banging his head somewhere, he dragged Sanyu with him to her room.

Randhir, it's too late now. I think we should get ready for the day .....She said remaining him of time and office too.

Fine, I'll get ready you too come down soon, but wait let me wish my Princess a Good Morning ....Randhir said walking inside.

He saw that Trisha had cuddled herself like a soft ball and was sleeping peacefully.

Good Morning Princess , Dadda is waiting wake up soon...saying he kissed her forehead and was leaving the place but came back to Sanyu.

What ?...asked Sanyu seeing him stand close to her.

My Good Morning kiss...Saying he pecked corner of her lips and ran away.

Ewww, Randhir you must have brushed your teeth.....Sanyu shouted at him.

Next time pakka kiss only after brushing ....he came back to say and ran away again.

Sanyu turned a red tomato till that time. She got herself ready before Trisha woke up. When, Trisha woke up Sanyu made her ready too. Trisha began a naughty devil who loves to play with water troubles Sanyu a lot during bathing, but Sanyu too doesn't falls for her antics . Someone Sanyu got her out of bath tub inspite of her cries and dolled up in her red frock. Making her wear shoes, Sanyu walked down with Trisha while Randhir, Arya and Ruhi others were waiting on table . After , breakfast Arya and Ruhi left the place saying they have some work, they don't have any work to avoid each other they were doing this .

Randhir was dressed in his office suit, Trisha was sitting on Sanyu's lap banging the plate, while Sanyu was feeding her cereal.
Randhir time to time was tickling her but Trisha been busy didn't pay any attention to Randhir's clothes. When she was done she saw that Randhir was dressed in his office clothes.

Sanyu, you come late to office after Princess sleeps , and now though you don't have too much work....Randhir said to Sanyu.

But , Randhir....Sanyu said.

Arey, beta Randhir is saying right...his uncle spoke up, Sanyu had to agree to them.

I don't want to go to office leaving you guys....Randhir spoke sadly.

Baby, tell Dadda that we can play in evening and work too is important.... Sanyu spoke.

I know kadus Momma Shekhawat ....Randhir said picking up Trisha.

Princess, I'll miss you whole day, when I come let's enjoy okay...Randhir said hugging her while Trisha getting that Randhir was in his office clothes began to cry snuggling close to him.

Randhir what was the need of telling her, now she won't let you go ......She said trying to take Trisha in her arms.

As Sanyu touched her, Trisha began to cry more. Randhir asked Sanyu that he will handle her.

See, Princess Dadda had some work to do , he will complete the work and come back soon, or else you come with momma to meet Dadda....Randhir said sweetly to Trisha handing her to Sanyu.

Sanyu took Trisha while Trisha resting her head on Sanyu's shoulder was watching Randhir with teary eyes.

Bye, Princess and Sanyu get with you as too won't be able to stay away from her for longer time...Saying he pecked her cheeks and left the place.

I'll ....Sanyu replied caressing Trisha's face.
Sanyu walked out to bid a bye to Randhir.

Randhir came running back to her.

What ? Did you forget something ?....asked Sanyu.

This....Saying he pecked Sanyu's forehead, pecking Trisha's forehead he ran away leaving Blushing Sanyu behind.

------

I guess Love is the air...... Sanyu heard Arya teasing her.

Some useless people just know how to taunt others.....Ruhi spoke from back.

Come to buddy doll....Saying Arya moved towards Trisha.

No, come to me doll. Don't go to loosers ...said Ruhi pushing Arya aside.

Trisha clutched Sanyu's dress in her hands not wanting to go to anyone of them.

Stop it you guys she won't come to you, she will play with her grandpa....Saying Sanyu made Trisha sit on uncle's lap and handed her some toys.

Walking back to Them,

Guys you are grown up , I don't know what's problem with you both you keeping on fighting , till you guys share I won't be knowing it and help you, you both means a lot to me , I won't force you people....Sanyu said leaving two sulking humans behind.

Hear, phone buzzed with Randhir's message, ' At 1 be present in the office, please' , it read as.

She made Trisha had her food, packed food for her and Randhir. At 12 Aman called her telling that Arya along with Ruhi will be joining her to office . She didn't ask why and all as she herself was getting a feeling that something big was going to happen.

All of them sat in the car, and reached office. All the way none of them spoke anything. Walking out Sanyu clutched Trisha in her arms tightly.

Aman seeing them , led towards the room where Randhir was waiting for them.

This way ma'am....Saying Aman gestured her towards the room.

Pushing the door, Sanyu was shocked to see the people in front of her eyes.
She was about to fall , Randhir reached and holded her,While Ruhi took Trisha from Sanyu and along with Arya stood near window trying to distract Trisha from crying.

Sanyu you need to be strong .....Randhir said making her sit on the chair, while Sanyu was shivering looking at the people in front of her.

******

Precap : Randhir's anger.

Who must be in office ?

Some words for Randhir.Isn't he becoming too romantic now?

Some words for shy Sanyu..

Arya and Ruhi are still fighting cats.

Thank you !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

727K 38.6K 79
Randhir Singh Shekhawat a handsome,rich,spoil brat,out of focus,carefree,confused but a sensitive and caring person by heart. Basically he has no a...
730K 38K 85
Rd singh shekhawat : An arrogant business man....who never cares for anyone except hs own world aNd never leaves smeone who tries to hurt hs big fat...
204K 14.3K 44
Randhir Singh Shekhawat, 28 years old multi-billionaire arrogant businessman. He hardly cares about others and doesn't give a damn about them. He onl...
494K 32.9K 127
#8 in fanfiction 18th march 2017 The story of our SanDhir Sanyukta: she is a divorcee. But a very hard working women and employee of Shekhawat firm. ...