Pastel Roses - BanG Dream (Ro...

By JAM1911

(Y/N) and his best friend Alisa are the newest part-timers at Live House CiRCLE. What will happen as they hel... More

Prologue: CiRCLE
Chapter 1: First Day
Chapter 2: Roses
Chapter 3: Pastels
Chapter 4: The Last 2 Bands
Chapter 5: Devotion
Chapter 6: Running into Pastels
Chapter 7: Running into Roses
Chapter 8: Preparations
Chapter 10: Celebration
Chapter 11: NFO
Chapter 12: A Date?!
Chapter 13: Explanations
Chapter 14: Another Date?!
Chapter 15: A Cat Cafe
Chapter 16: Baked Goods
Chapter 17: Just a Day
Chapter 18: Tears in the Rain
AUTHOR'S NOTE: I'M SORRY (Important)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: SOME GOOD NEWS
Chapter 19: Be Confident
Chapter 20: Pastel Meet and Greet
Chapter 21: A Boppin' Date!
Q&A: Questions
Chapter 22: Bushido!
Q&A: Answers
Chapter 23: The Little Necromancer
Chapter 24: Best Friend Time
Chapter 25: Roses and Pastels on the Beach
Chapter 26: Can you go on a date with me too?
Chapter 27: Devoted
AUTHOR'S NOTE: END OR EXTEND?
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ON ALISA (THE BEST FRIEND)
Chapter 28: More Time
Chapter 29: Wedding Photo Shoot
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANKS FOR 10K READS!
Chapter 30: Past Memories
Chapter 31: A Misunderstanding
Chapter 32: Green-Eyed Guitarist
Chapter 33: Vibrant Times
Chapter 34: Just Another Day
AUTHOR'S NOTE: ANY CRITICISMS?
Chapter 35: Meeting the Little Sister
Chapter 36: Little Sister with Pastels
Chapter 37: Little Sister with Roses
AUTHOR'S NOTE: VOTE FOR 3 GIRLS (CLOSED)
AUTHOR'S NOTE: 15K READS AND TIEBREAKER
Chapter 38: Range Day
Chapter 39: A Little Performance
Chapter 40: Tears of the Lost
Chapter 41: The Modest Idol
Chapter 42: A School Play
Chapter 43: Gazing at Stars
AUTHOR'S NOTE: A LITTLE SURVEY (DONE)
Chapter 44: Walking Around
Chapter 45: Walking Around Part 2
Chapter 46: Our Path of Ringing:Birth's Anthem
AUTHOR'S NOTE: THANK YOU FOR 20K READS!
Chapter 47: Times End
Q&A II: Questions (EDIT)
Chapter 48: The Walls Crumble
Q&A II: Answers
Chapter 49: Blazing Redemption
Chapter 50: Perfected Imperfections
Chapter 51: Always Gloomy with Searching Colors
Chapter 52: Unscripted Encounter
Chapter 53: Lost Cries
Chapter 54: Umbrella of Embracing Realizations
Chapter 55: Cries of Increasing Silence
Chapter 56: Illusive Ringing, Blooming Crimson
Chapter 57: Once More Luminous
Chapter 58: Neo-Aspect

Chapter 9: Joint Live

1.3K 34 17
By JAM1911

Today is the day of the joint live, everything is ready and everyone is excited for it. We're expecting a large number of people today who'll watch the live. Marina, Alisa and I are currently in the live area making last minute checks on the equipment.

"The speakers, amps, and microphones are all good." I report to Marina.

"The wires won't be tripping anyone anymore." Alisa follows up after moving a wire away, looking a bit upset since she tripped over one minutes ago.

"Okay now all that's left would be to check the lighting effects." Marina says before she turns down the lights and tests the lightning effects on the stage. They seemed to be working just fine.

"Lightning check, and we're all done here." Marina says turning the lights back up.

"Anything else we need to do?" I ask.

"Nothing for now just remember your roles. Both of you will be backstage and will direct the bands when they can go onstage and make sure nothing goes wrong from behind, simple." Marina reminds us. "You can take a break now. I'm just going to make some final checks."

With that Alisa and I head upstairs towards the lobby.

"I'm go out for walk for a while, wanna join me?" Alisa says.

"Nah, I'm just gonna stay here." I reply.

"Okay then, see ya later." Alisa says walking outside.

"Now to purge my mind of thoughts *murmurs*" I hear someone say from behind me.

"Oh, hello (Y/N)-san" I turn around to see Eve who was in her stage costume.

"Hello Eve, what were you doing just now?" I ask her.

"I was just focusing my mind. Like a kind of meditation." She says. "I always get nervous when we perform, so I like to do this to clear my mind."

"Hah~ I feel calm now." Eve says after taking deep breath.

"You costume looks cute Eve." I tell her and I don't know why I just did.

"You think so too (Y/N)-san? Ehehe, Thank you." Eve says with a slight blush.

"When I put on this outfit, I feel excited and filled with so much energy." Eve adds. "We wear matching outfits in different colors, so wearing it makes me feel like a member of Pastel Palettes."

"This outfit is like my battle armor!" Eve exclaims. "And the stage is our battlefield! Where the sound of Pastel Palettes and the audience's cheers collide! A battle of the greatest honor!"

"You seem passionate about this Eve." I say. "Guess I have to try to match that motivation."

"Thank you very much." Eve says. "That makes me happy! I'll keep doing my best."

"I-it cheers me up hearing you says that." Eve says with another slight blush to her cheeks. "After all it's thanks to the fans and staff that we're able to shine onstage."

"I'm going to head back to the dressing room." Eve tells me. "Please watch us from backstage. I want you to witness our bravery! See you later (Y/N)-san."

"See you Eve." I say to her as heads towards the dressing room.

"Guess I'll head out for some fresh air." I tell myself and head outside. As I step outside I see Rinko who's holding her hand to her chest.

"Rinko are you alright?" I ask while approaching her.

"...!? W-who's t-there?" Rink says startled. "Oh (Y/N)-san... it's you."

"Are you in pain?" I ask her concerned.

"N-no I'm fine... I'm just nervous... for our show..." Rinko says. "T-thank you for... worrying about me."

"Don't worry I'm sure you'll do great. You have my support." I say trying to encourage her.

I take a look at Rinko's costume since I didn't get a good look at it last time. 

"T-this is our stage outfit..."Rinko says, noticing me looking at her costume. "It looks... strange on me doesn't it?" 

"No, It looks good on you." I tell her.

"Re-really? thank you..." Rinko says with a blush. "I'm so happy... this is the first time... someone ever complimented... on my outfit."

"I-I should head back now." Rinko says. "I'm glad... I was able to talk to you... I don't feel so nervous anymore. Thank you... I think I can... do my best now."

"Goodbye (Y/N)-san... please watch us... from backstage." Rinko says.

"I will, good luck Rinko." I say to her as she heads back inside.

I turn around facing away from CiRCLE and take a deep breath. Today is gonna be exciting.

--------------------

1 hour and 15 minutes later

Alright, the live is about to start. The live area is packed. Alisa and I are backstage. As said earlier, our job is to direct the bands onto the stage and make sure nothing goes wrong behind the scenes.

"First up is Poppin' Party. Send them up." Marina says through the radio.

"Got it." I reply back.

"Alisa, Poppin' Party's up!" I tell Alisa.

"Got it." Alisa Replies, heading to the dressing room to get Poppin' Party.

Poppin' Party arrives a moment later.

"I'm so excited!" Kasumi says brimming with energy.

"Good luck." I say to Poppin' Party.

"Thanks (Y/N)." Saaya replies as they head onstage.

"Hello everyone! we're Poppin' Party!" Kasumi says. "We'll be playing Melancholic!"

[Melancholic Cover by Poppin' Party] 

Zenzen tsukamenai kimi no koto

Zenzen shiranai uchi ni

Kokoro ubawareru nante koto

Aru hazu nai desho

Sore wa buaisō na egao dattari

Sore wa nichiyōbi no higure dattari

Sore wa tesuto bakka no kikan dattari

Sore wa kimi to yū na no merankorin-nisuto

Teatari shidai tsuyoki de butsukatte mo

Nannimo te ni wa nokoranaitte omoikonderu

Chotto gurai no yūki ni datte

Chicchaku natte fusagikonderu

Watashi dakara

Zenzen tsukamenai kimi no koto

Zenzen shiranai uchi ni

Kokoro ubawareru nante koto

Aru hazu nai desho

Zenzen kizukanai kimi nante

Zenzen shiranai shiranai mon

"Nē nē" janai wa kono egao

Mata nemurenai desho

"Thank you for watching us play!" Kasumi thanks the audience before they go off the stage.

"Up next is Afterglow." Marina tells me.

"Yeah." I say. "Afterglow is next."

"On it." Alisa says going to get Afterglow.

"Nice job." I tell Poppin' Party as they pass by.

"That was heart-pounding." Kasumi says.

"I'm sure it was Kasumi." I say.

"You and Alisa should try it out (Y/N)." Kasumi suggests.

"No thanks Kasumi, I'm not a singer, but may be Alisa will." I decline as they continue heading towards the dressing room. Afterglow passes by them and they exchange praises and encouragement.

"Good luck." I tell Afterglow.

"Thanks, we'll be sure to rock the audience." Tomoe says with a grin.

"Yeah!" Himari exclaims as they get onstage.

"We are Afterglow and today we'll be playing Don't say "lazy". Ran declares.

[Don't say "lazy" Cover by Afterglow]

Please don't say "You are lazy"

datte hontou wa crazy

Hakuchou-tachi wa sou

mienai toko de ashi suru ndesu

Honnou ni juujun chuujitsu

honrou mo juujuu shouchi

Zento youyou da shi...

dakara tama ni kyuukei shichau ndesu

Kono me de shikkari misademete ikisaki chizu jou shite

Chikamichi areba sore ga oudou hashoreru tsubasa mo areba joutou

Yaba tsumewareta guru de hoshuu shita

Sore dake de nanka tassei kan

Daiji na no wa jibun kawaigaru koto

Jibun wo aisanakya hito mo aisenai

Please don't say "You are lazy"

datte hontou wa crazy

Nou aru taka wa sou

mienai toko ni kakusu ndesu

Souzou ni isshou genmei

genjitsu wa zettai zetsumei

Hatten tochuu da shi

dakara fui ni hazureru ndesu

"Thank you for listening!" Ran thanks the audience before they head off the stage.

"We did great." Himari says.

"It was the same as always." Ran replies.

"Nice one." I say to Afterglow as they head back to the dressing room.

"Hello, Happy World is next." Marina says.

"Copy that." I reply. "Alisa, Hello Happy."

"Alright." Alisa replies.

Hello, Happy World arrives in a moment.

"Let's make the whole audience smile!" Kokoro exclaims.

"Good luck and please try not to do anything too crazy..." I tell Hello, Happy World as they go onstage.

"I hope so too." Michelle or rather Misaki says to me.

"Hang in there Misaki." I tell her.

"Yeah, thanks (Y/N)-san." Misaki replies before following the others.

"Yahoo! Hello everyone! We are Hello, Happy World! and we'll be playing Sugar Song to Bitter Step!

[Sugar Song to Bitter Step! Cover by Hello, Happy World!]

Chōtenpenchi'i mitai na kyōsō ni mo narete

Konna nichijō wo heiwa to mimachigau

Rambling coaster yusaburare nagara

Miushienai mono wa nanda?

Byōdōsei genri shugi no gainen ni nomarete

Kokoro made ga maru de ETOSETORA

Daikirai daisuki chanto shaberanakya

Ningyō to sashite kawaranaishi

Yoimachi wo yuku hitodakari wa

Ureshisō dattari sabishisō dattari

KONTORASUTO ga gosenfu wo tobimawari

Uta to RIZUMU ni naru

Mamarēdo & Shugā Songu, Pīnattsu & Bitā Suteppu

Amakute nigakute me ga mawarisō desu

Nannansei wo mezashite PĀTI wo tsuzukeyō

Sekaijū wo odorokasete shimau yoru ni naru

I feel jōjō rensa ni natte RIFUREKUTO

Goes on ikkyō satte ichinan satte mata ikkyō

Wow wow wow...

Ichinan satte mata ikkyō

You've got happiness, friends and abilities!

"Thank you for watching us play and I hope that we made you smile!" Kokoro says to the audience before they head off stage.

"That was a lively performance." I tell Hello, Happy World as they pass by.

"Thanks (Y/N), I'm sure we brought smiles to everyone this evening!" Kokoro exclaims.

"I'm glad that they didn't cause any trouble." Misaki says looking tired in her Michelle costume.

"So am I. Nice work out there Misaki" I tell her. She gives me nod in reply before heading back to the dressing room.

"Pastel Palettes is up." Marina says.

"I hear you." I say.  "Alisa, Pastel Palettes is next!"

"Awesome! I'll go get them." Alisa says excitedly.

A moment later Alisa has Pastel Palettes ready.

"Good luck out there." I tell Pastel Palettes as they head onto the stage.

"Thanks, we'll give it our all." Aya says.

"Thank you (Y/N)-san." Chisato follows.

"You better be watching us." Hina tells me.

"Please watch over us (Y/N)-san." Maya says.

"Bushido!" Eve exclaims.

"Hello Everyone! We are Pastel Palettes!" Aya greets the audience. "We'll be playing MOON PRIDE for you!"

[MOON PRIDE Cover by Pastel*Palettes]

Moon Pride

Anata no chikara ni naritai

Namida wa hoho wo tsutai

Hitomi wa akaku moeru

Inazuma no you ni hageshiku

Dare ka ga ai wo sakebu

Tatoe donna kurayami demo hitori ja nai yo ne?

Watashi tachi wo terasu Moonlight

Ah onnanoko ni mo yuzure nu kyōji ga aru

Sore wa ouji sama ni unmei nage zu

Mizukara tatakau ishi

Shiny Make-up kagayaku yo hoshizora no kanata e

Tsumi ga mawaru sekai de mo mirai wo shinjirareru

Dakara

Shiny Make-up tatakau yo hoshizora wo matotte

Atarashī densetsu ga ima koko kara hajimaru

La La Pretty Guardian SAILOR MOON

"Thank you for coming out to see us." Aya says as they all bow to the audience before leaving the stage.

"We were so boppin' out there!" Hina exclaims.

"You guys were great." I praise them.

"*sniff* Really? *sniff*" Aya says with tears forming in her eyes.

"A-Aya, what's wrong?" I say worriedly.

"It's fine (Y/N)-san. Aya is just happy." Chisato tells me.

"Yup! Aya-san is a crybaby." Hina adds.

"Don't cry Aya, you girls were great. Honest." I say trying to calm Aya down.

"That's right Aya-san, Pastel Palettes was great." Alisa adds.

"T-thanks you two." Aya says wiping her tears.

"Don't worry Aya-san. We're like warriors victoriously emerging from battle." Eve says.

"That's right Aya-san, we sounded amazing." Maya says.

"Mmmm." Aya sounds out nodding.

"Last is Roselia." Marina says.

"Understood." I say.

"It's Roselia's turn. I tell Alisa.

"Roget that." Alisa says heading to the dressing room with Pastel Palettes.

Roselia arrives moments later looking serious.

"Good luck and I'm expecting a great performance." I tell Roselia.

"Of course, we will do nothing less." Yukina says.

"That's right we've prepared for this." Sayo follows up.

"We'll envelope the audience in our... our..." Ako says trailing at the end looking for words.

"Dark aura." Rinko helpfully adds.

"Dark aura!" Ako exclaims.

"Be sure to watch us closely now (Y/N)." Lisa says teasingly.

"Sure." I say as they head onto the stage.

"We are Roselia." Yukina says to the Audience. "We'll be playing Roku-chou Nen to Ichiya Monogatari."

[Roku-chou Nen to Ichiya Monogatari Cover by Roselia]

Na mo nai jidai no shūraku no

Na mo nai osanai shōnen no

Daremo shiranai otogibanashi

Umaretsuita toki kara

Imiko oni no koto shite

Sono mi ni amaru

Batsu wo uketa

Kanashii koto wa

Nanimo nai kedo

Yūyake koyake te wo hikarete sa

Shiranai shiranai boku wa nanimo shiranai

Shikarareta ato no yasashisa mo

Ameagari no te no mukumori mo

Demo hontō wa hontō wa hontō wa hontō ni samuinda

Shinanai shinanai boku wa nande shinanai?

Yume no hitotsu mo mirenai kuse ni

Daremo shiranai otogibanashi wa

Yūyake no naka ni suikomarete kietetta

"Thank you for listening to our sound." Yukina says before they leave the stage.

"That was as amazing as the first time I saw you play" I say.

"Glad to hear that." Lisa says while Yukina simply nods.

"Thank you (Y/N)." Sayo says.

"We were amazing Rin-rin!" Ako exclaims

"We were..." Rinko says as they continue on to the dressing room.

"That wraps things up." Marina says through the radio. "And it looks like a success."

"Glad to hear that." I say to the radio.

"Uh-huh, good work everyone." Marina says.

"Our first big job at CiRCLE is a success. How has it been for you so far?" Alisa says approaching me.

"It was fine and admittedly quite interesting." I say.

"It is interesting and we got to see different bands play, so I say it was a good idea taking this job."

"Maybe you're right."

"Let's clean up once the audience clears out." Marina says appearing from behind.

"Okay." I reply.

"Kay." Alisa says.

"Let's do as much as we can tonight so that we'll have less to do tomorrow." Marina says. "The girls also want to have a party here tomorrow afternoon to celebrate the success."

"Really? Alright!" Alisa exclaims.

"Then let's get to work ASAP." I say.

"Glad to see you excited. Let's get working then." Marina says.

--------------------

2 hours later

We continued to clean up it was decided that we'll finish up tomorrow since it was gonna be a weekend and we lock up CiRCLE. Marina joined us for dinner at a family restaurant as a small celebration for our first job at CiRCLE.

"Ahhhh~ that hits the spot." Marina says after sipping her iced tea. "I'm not being a third wheel now am I?"

"No you're not Marina, we already told you that Alisa and I are best friends." I tell Marina.

"What about the other girls, any one of them caught your interest?" Alisa says teasingly causing me to blush.

"Oh~ do tell." Marina says interested. Oh God.

"I-it's not like that. I'll admit that I find some of them attractive but not like that." I admit flustered.

"Really? Cause I think otherwise with how you were flirting with Sayo, Maya, Ako and Rinko and how Hina made you blush with one sentence, not to mention you hanged out with Roselia and PasuPare without me." Alisa explains with a raised eyebrow.

"Oh~ I didn't know you could be such a ladies man (Y/N)." Marina says giggling.

"I'm telling you it's not like that!" I raise my voice a bit trying not to cause a disturbance. But if I were to be really honest, I'm still not sure on what I felt. "Can we talk about something else?"

"Whatever you say~" Alisa says in a sing-song voice.

After that topic was dropped we continued to eat and talk about various things such as work and how we were all doing. When we were finished, we separated from Marina and went home. Today's live was a success and I'm happy not just because it was successful, but also because I was a part of making it happen. It made me feel fulfilled or accomplished. It was such a good feeling. I wonder how tomorrow will go?

--------------------

Author's Notes

Well this is done, sorry for writing short chapters (1K words on average). I not really good with writing long stuff especially when it comes to school work. I always try to write briefly and direct to the point so I'm really sorry if that disappoints you. The next chapters are gonna be slow cause I'm still thinking on what to write. So if you have any suggestions, it can help me out.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 70 21
Another crazy Idea from me........But I want it.... (Y/N)(L/N) is a person who love a game, but his parents did not like the hobby he had. Until he p...
7.7K 384 29
[4th year anniversary book/second book to The Music Within] "I need to find it... The Soul Within" Months have gone by since (Y/N) declared his feel...
143K 4.2K 34
What will happen when a innocent angle y/n will bumb into a mafia leader and later other mafia's get obsessed with her and want to maker her there's...
10.5K 385 15
quite a generic x reader book, also wrote this for fun and boredom so ya plot: Y/N is your regular 3rd year high school student, but when an event oc...