Love Still Finds A Way.

By GorgyJacque

"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks... More

Before you read...
Prologue
1. Warm Face, Cold Voice.
2. Worst Day Ever
3. Jealous Already?
4. Dinner.
5. She Was Just Too Tempting.
6. Warning.
7. Tempted To Kiss.
8. Finding My Partner.
9. Working On The Project
10. Spending Time Together
12. Concentrate Nathaniel!
13. A Day In The Science Lab.
14. Nathaniel, Cares About Me?
15. Detention.
16. The Club Night
17. What Did I do?
18. Back To Square One.
19. Valentine's day
20. Ashamed?
21. Stop That
22. Announcement
23. Menuza Falls, Here we come!
24. Menuza Falls, We're Here!
25. Going Back Home
26.The New Baby
27. It Freaking Hurts!
28. Apart From Who?
29. Visit
30. It Was My Heart.
31. Why Did You Give Me The Hickey?
32. Her Diary
33. Realization
34. At The Rooftop
35. I'm Sorry.
36. Indirectly Rejected
37. Persistent.
36. In The Rain
37. Threat
38. I Like You Like That.
39. Saved.
40. Kiss Me.
41. Gift
42. Dance and Confessions.
Epilogue.
BC 1: Kiss Me pt2
BC 2: We're Going Out!
Announcement everyone!!

11.The New Girl

35.5K 862 177
By GorgyJacque

Nathaniel's POV

We, the guys were leaning on lockers where Aldrick's own was located, chatting about random things. Then a girl with files in her hand was approaching.

She had dirty but silky blonde hair as she moved towards Angelo.

"Hey pretty, can I show you around? You look new." He grinned down at the girl and I sighed.

"No, just step aside." She smiled sarcastically and Angelo did that. She opened her locker and oyt the files in before she closed them.

"So where do you come from?" Angelo asked.

"Your hometown." She sassed, flipping her ponytail into his face before she walked away.

"Oh..shit." Aldrick teased in between laughs and there rest of us continued to laugh at Angelo.

"She's amazing." He gushed.

"Don't be such a loverboy." Arjun punched his arm and we laughed again. We continued our conversation and Pamela too came to view. My heart started pounding but I kept a blank face.

"Yo Pam, come over here." Aldrick beckoned her. She smiled shyly and pressed her books closer to her chest as she walked over to us.

She glanced at me, and then looked back at Aldrick with blush all over her face probably becauwe she remembered wht happened between us just yesterday.

"Where are you off to this morning?" He asked her and i internally groaned when he held her shoulders.

"Geo-georaphy class." She said meekly.

"Ohh, you wanna be an engineer? " Angelo asked.

"Im not sure." She murmued and i don't know why her voice sounded so sweet to my ears.

"You look cute by the way." Aldrick tapped her nose and i scoffed rolling my eyes."Can i walk you to class?" He offered

"Okay." Pamela smiled and glanced at me.

"Oh you don't have to.." she said when Aldrick unslung her backpack.

"Do you keep the earth here? Damn." Aldrick groaned holding the bag making her giggle as they walked away and i stared their departing figures.

"So..." Angelo slipped next to me wriggling his brows.

"What?" I frowned.

"What's with your jealous vibes this morning?" He asked

,"Fuck off." I growled and he guffawed.

Pamela's POV

After explaining the project awkwardly to the class, I sat down beside a blonde girl. She seemed new.

"Hi!" She whispered energetically. "I'm Mackenna!" She introduced.

"Hi Mackenna,I'm.."

"Pamela?..I know." She cut me off.

"How did-"

"Trust me, it doesn't matter. You're quite intelligent." She complimented and i grinned.

"Thanks."

She was really energetic and fearless and beautiful as well . During break, she told me all about herself. She was really a talkative but she seemed nice.

"Sorry I talk too much about me. How long have you been in this school?" She asked.

"Not long. Let's say for about five weeks." I estimate.

"By the way who's that guy?" She asked looking over my shoulder.

"Who?" I turned around only to spot Nathaniel's table. He was not present and neither was his girlfriend. Only God knew what they were up to. It's not like I even care.

What annoys me is the fact that i allowed him to touch me inappropriately with the thought that maybe..just maybe he felt something but it was all a fallacy.

I felt so stupid.

"You did? For what?" She asked

"Oh um...just my thoughts of something unrelated here, sorry. Which one?" I asked.

"That creep staring at me." She said.

"Oh he's not creepy. He's Angelo." I said waving at him. He waved back and later on, Angela joined us.

"Hi there, I'm Angela and you are?"

"Mackenna" She said and hugged her.

"You're..a really tight hugger." Angela commented and I chuckled. Maybe she might be my new hope, just maybe.Maybe Nathaniel will loose interest in making me miserable and shift to Mackenna.

But I feel kind of bad and sad for her and I felt selfish for such though too.

Of course you should!

"Angelo is really cute but my brother will slice his throat if he sees me around him." She shook her head and both I and Angela's eyes widened.

"Yep, he's that over protective."

"Well my brother, Eugene-"

"You have another brother?" Angela asked.

"No..Eugene is my only brother." I clarified.

"So what about Nolan?" She said which someone flicking through her eyes.

"Oh he's also like a brother to me. I consider him mu bro too. So guess I have two elder brothers. I chuckled.

"Would you say Eugene opposite My brother?" Mackenna asked.

"Yeah. He encourages me to date guys." I chuckled and silence prevailed for a while.

"So Mackenna.." Angela called.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"Who'll show you around?" Angela asked.

"Oh, that..the principal said that I can choose any student to do that."

"Anyone?" I asked.

"Yeah and I'm choosing you guys." She announced.

"That's great,..I didn't have a full tour so I guess Angela can continue." I added and we continued eating when the door opened and Nathaniel entered, with an unaffected look on his face as he walked over to his table.

"Then let's hurry and move it!" She yelled attracting the attention of the entire Cafeteria. Instead of Nathaniel to be staring at her, he was looking at me causing me to groan a bit.

"Sorry." She giggled.

"Mind your own shit people! " She shouted again and I along with Angela face-palmed.

She's officially my role model.

***

I entered class and to my relief, There was an empty seat beside Mackenna so I sat beside her. We chatted for a while, well she did most of the talking about how Angelo approached her and all that. I wondered why she wasn't bullied.

Maybe it's because of her bravery..

We couldn't talk about anything again because the Home Economics teacher had entered and began her teaching. Ten minutes into the teacher she made her announcement.

"OK students, you have and upcoming practical on Wednesday." and the class began to murmur.

"Silence.." She hushed. "Now,listen,I'm writing the groups on the board. "Each group has four members." She added. I stared at my group members' names on the board.

Angelo, Me, Mackenna and Nathaniel.

Wait, Nathaniel?..wonderful, just wonderful.

"OK so gather in your groups and discuss the items you'll bring." She chipped in.

We arranged ourselves into groups with Nathaniel directly opposite me and Angelo directly opp Mackenna. Mackenna brought out a sheet of paper and handed it to me.

"What for?" I muttered.

"You'll be our secretary." She answer and I nodded ignoring Nathaniel's gaze on us...more specifically, me.

Dude I didn't call you to come here!

"Hurry up Barbie." Angelo smirked at Mackenna and she rolled her big blue eyes. Wow, I love this girl..she's courageous. She acts as though she has been in this school for ages.

Nathaniel would pluck out my eyes if I even did it secretly.

"So write them down, utensils, frying pans.."

"Isn't frying pan a utensil?" Angelo asked.

"Yeah I know,..just write." I nodded and just when I was about to put the pen to the paper, Nathaniel snatched the pen.

"What the fuck?" Mackenna asked.

"Do you want her to write in her fucking ugly handwriting?" He asked.

Don't you dare cry.

"You're the one who has a fucking ugly attitude." Mackenna seethed.

"You-" I cut her off by squeezing her hand.

"What? Didn't you.."

"Mackenna please.." I murmured with a pleading face. Nathaniel eyed me for a while before giving me back the sheet to continue.

"Angelo, you'll bring the sieve.." She instructed because she was our group leader.

"We don't use sieve in our house." Angelo surrended fake frowning. Mackenna only chuckled whiles I smiled and my smile was short lived when Nathaniel glared at me.

"I don't give a shit about that, you're bringing the damn sieve." She said poking his chest.

"Sure Barbie." He smirked.

"My name is not Barbie." She rolled her eyes.

"Doesn't matter."He replied.

"Barbie has shiny blonde hair." Mackenna protested.

"Yeah but you're a special type or Barbie...my special type." He flirted. Even though she blushed, she rolled her eyes.

"Would you stop your chit-chat?" Nathaniel asked.

"Yeah Barbie, don't you know he has a make out session?" Angelo teased making Mackenna gape.

"Right..so he's the man-" I squeezed her hand before she could say anything stupid.

"I'm the what?..say it if you have the guts." Nathaniel dared.

Man-cub?

"Man whore." She muttered. Nathaniel balled his fists and his sharp jaw clenched but thankfully, he didn't utter anything.

"OK..." Mackenna sighed.

"Back to our discussion..Nathaniel,you'll bring the.."

Her words trailed off as she glared at him.

"Come on dude smile a bit." She groaned and Angelo chuckled and patted Nathaniel's back.

"Bitch." He muttered.

"You mean your girlfriend? because I don't see her." She said as she looked around and laughed.

I placed my finger on my lips to block the smile. It completely worked when Nathaniel glared at me. Mackenna and Angelo were laughing and I tried my best to keep a blank face.

"Stop laughing and discuss the practicals." The teacher ordered as she passed by us. Mackenna brushed her hair behind her ear and sighed.

"Nathaniel..You'll bring the sieve." She said. Nathaniel narrowed his black eyes at me and propped his elbows on my desk.

"Yeah,..I will." He said in his deep voice and I gulped.

"Don't even think about." Mackenna snapped shoving him off my table.

After further discussions we were finaaly done and we filed out of class to our various homes. I drove home and after greeting my parents, I made my way to my room, took a shower and laid on my bed.

Mackenna is a funny girl, I really like her.Wow, I was really shocked by her actions.

Ever since I've been in Eden High,no one has talked to Nathaniel like that before. Maybe if she won't replace me, she'll help me. God, thanks for another new friend.

Whiles she was courageous,I was a wimp and Angela was just neutral..I love our friendship.

______________________________

Anyone else like Mackenna?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 2.1K 21
"Nobody can find out how wet I make your pussy, Is that what you're saying?" "I don't even know you for gods sake." He laughed, "Maybe not but you wa...
1.2M 32.6K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
93K 1.8K 50
Alexis was heartbroken when August, her best friend of ten years, humiliated her in front of the whole school. August leaves school the same year and...
8.3M 228K 61
Warning this book is rough. Not edited. We wanted privacy. We wanted a normal relationship with no high expectations. But that's hard when you have...