I'm in love with my stepbroth...

By LeviJamesTaylor

Levi Taylor is a sixteen year old girl that is living with her famous designer mom Raina, and her world famou... More

I'm in love with my stepbrother
Hi you
School
Sure
why?
Hi Ray
Ice
Boy, tell me I will be ok?
Home?
Maybe no?
Again he will beat me up
I hate hospitals.
Part two?
Before it gets better
bloody mary
dead.
the note
bam
The shooter
Without Frank
I still miss you
waiting for my death
You're finally free
I love you too
-A
My name is Levi Taylor.
THE END?
Never had it better
Nobody.
Darkness is all I ever knew
I love you Leviana Taylor .
Jack is in the picture
A blood pool without owner
Olive you
Crazy-head Stan Gwensy
More than this
Dead?
Sorry guys
This is it
Let me fall one last time
I only hurt
The flashback - Cancer
Hi Wife
Our love is like the wind....
Last second first

Ray?

10.5K 245 12
By LeviJamesTaylor

"Have they found out what happend with the house? The f-fire" I asked after laying in Luke´s arms in my bed. I know it must sound so romantic, and really that´s what I wanted it to be but he´s my brother now. Or stepbrother. Or friend. Boyfriend? "I thought your parents had talked to you?" he looked questioning at me while I shaked my head looking at him. "Tayls, Ray sat the house on fire.. You know how your parents have been having a videocamera in the parking at your old house? They got Ray setting the house on fire on tap..." he said shaking almost and I sat up shocked. "WHAT? He couldn´t ! No, it must be a mis.." Luke interrupted me. "I have seen the tape, it´s Ray" he sits up with me. "Noo" I try to clear my head. Ray wouldn´t do something like that. Never. "And they still haven´t found him after that Levi.." he took a break just looking worried at me. "The police think he is after you" and I felt tears coming down my cheek at that sentence. Me? "But-t he isn´t like that! He is nice, you.. You just have to meet him in a real way. He won´t do me anything.." I cryed out and Luke let me lean into his chest, making his shirt white shirt all black and wet. "I´m here, I will not let him get you. Never" Luke supported me and stroke my back. 

"One week later" 

Finally my left hand was good again, so I didn´t need bandage anymore so finally I could swim, or even just touch water. So because of this Ray-thing me and Luke have to be homeschooled, but really it so much more fun that I would think. We only have one teacher and he is like 36 years old and really cool. And we only have school in 3 hours, and just a little homework. So me and Luke hang out everyday and always have something to do. Or almost always. 

"I don´t know if I c-ca.." Luke interrupted me. "Tayls, come on! I will carry you out in the water if not" Luke smiled at me teasing. "Fine, but I will make my way out in the water myself" I smiled grumpy and stood up from the sand. I quickly took of my little beach dress and stood there afraid of the water in a USA bikini. "ONE TWO THREEEE" I could hear Luke scream behind me and before I could even turn around , I felt his arms around my waist carrying me to the sea. "LUKE" I screamed serious with a smile on my face, but he would not stop now. I felt the water fill my body with coldness and I started swimming like a dog before Luke even let me down. "I haven´t let you down and yet you swim like a dog? This is new" Luke joked and ran out in the water. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.8K 544 33
*Book 1 of the Fix You Sequel* Jai is a typical 14 year old boy who loves to sing and play his guitar all day, until he auditions for The X factor...
3.3K 159 24
Jai Brooks and Ariana Grande decide to start a new life together. They are moving in to their own house. Jai plans on changing his life and becoming...
131K 4.3K 55
After losing her mom and not knowing who her dad is 17 year old Rachel Berry is dealing with a lot. After her boyfriend Finn breaks up with her for...
365K 8K 49
She Wasn't A Normal Person With Any Normal Life. She Grew Up With A Okay Life. Until Her Parents Started To Abuse Her And Her Brother Jake. She Was O...