The spectacular Deku

By sharkbacon11

Izuku was born quirk less but when he gets bitten by a genetically engineered spider that gave him abilities... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A quick refresher
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Suggestions?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick refresher 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Cake day special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 30

2.9K 84 21
By sharkbacon11

With Spider man in the forest zone

Izuku right now was jumping and web swinging from tree to tree in the forest zone looking for any of his other class mates. Izuku was almost done with finding all the students. Their class had 18 kids (not including himself). So far, the tracker Said's that 12 of them are safe at the entrance leaving 6 more students to go. It said on the tracker that 3 are in the forest zone and then another 3 were near the middle of the field.

Izukus head: Ok if I can save whoever is in the forest zone I can make my way to the other 3. By the looks of their location and movement they seem to be hiding. While that's good there probably going to get found eventually. I need to get there before that happens.

As he landed on a tree though he started to here twitching and branches cracking from above him. Now normally if he heard this it would mean something bad was about to happen. However, his spider sense didn't go off. Meaning that he was possibly close to his class mates.

Izukus head: That's probably them. Maybe there hiding in the trees, so no one can find them.

Meanwhile in the trees above Izuku

Mina was using her acid to stick and a tree while Tsyu was carrying Jiro on her back and sticking to a different tree using her frog quirk.

Mina: Oh, krap I think I hear someone.

Jiro: SHhhhh just shut up.

Tsyu: If we just don't make any noise they won't see us.

Mina: And if they do?

Jiro: Um I don't know. I'm not really useful in this environment. Wait I think I can help one way.

Jiro than stabbed one of her ear jacks into a nearby tree. She than started to try and listen for anything.

Jiro: Ok so far it seems like were alone...... Wait actually.

Jiro than started to move in closer to the tree so she could hear better. When she did though her body slipped and became to much weight on one side of Tsyu's body and she fell off of Tsyu.

Jiro: OH KRAP AHHHHHH

Mina/Tsyu: JIRO

Jiro was now falling to her doom ready to hit the floor any minute.

Jiros head: Aw man this is seriously going to be how I die.

Just as she started to accept her faith though she suddenly felt a tug on her shoulders and she stopped falling.

Jiro: What the?

She than looked at her back and saw a web caught her and stopped her from falling. She than looked around wondering what was happening.

???: You looked like you needed some help.

Spider man than started to slowly slide down on a web hanging upside down.

Jiro: S-spider man? Is that really you?

Spider man: The one and only. Now are you okay?

Jiro: Um a little shook up from almost falling to death. But other than that, fine thanks to you.

Spider man: Yeah it kind of sucks. It has happened to me like almost 3 times today. Now I'm looking for other people from your class. Do you know where they are.

Jiro was about to tell him until she got suspicious.

Jiro: Wait a minute. How do I know you're not a villain trying to kill me? Or use me to get to my friends.

Spider man: I know you don't have much reason to trust me, but people can and almost have died. I need to make sure everyone is ok.

Jiro: Ok yeah, I believe you.

Izuku was a bit baffled at how easy that was.

Spider man: SERIOUSLY? Just like that?

Jiro: Well yeah. I'm kind of a huge fan of yours.

Spider man: Oh really. You don't happen to be that assistant for the U.A. daily that writes such nice things about me and get good pictures.

(He knows this since he works for the U.A. daily)

Jiro: HOLY SHIT SPIDER MAN KNOWS WHO I AM. THIS IS SO COOL. AND HE READS OUR PAPERS. NO, HE LIKES OUR PAPERS. THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY EVER. Well other than almost dyeing and stuff.

Jiro: I uh yeah actually hehe. Um well I kind of joined ever since you saved me from that Lizard guy. We all would be half Lizard people or dead if not for you. So, thank you.

Spider man: Don't mention it now let's get out of here.

Izuku than got Jiro out of his webs and then started to climb the trees caring her while Jiro told him where she fell from.

With Mina and Tsyu

The pink skin girl and frog girl were both completely heartbroken at what they just witnessed. Their class mate/ friend/ coworker of U.A. daily just died right in front of them. They didn't want to make any noise though, so they had to cry in silence. They both were mourning the death of their friend. Until they heard her voice.

Jiro: What you girls crying about.

They first responded by getting ready for a fight but immediately stopped when they saw who it was and bursted with joy.

Mina/Tsyu: JIRO

Spider man: SHHHH we need to stay quiet.

They saw Jiro on Spiderman's back while climbing up a tree. They were so relieved when they saw that she was alive and didn't fall to her death.

Mina: We were so worried that you died.

Tsyu: I'm sorry I couldn't catch you.

Jiro: Its ok. Also *whispers to them* I got caught by freaking spider man.

Spider man: I can still hear you.

Right when he said that she blushed a little.

Spider man: Are you 2 okay?

Mina: Yeah were fine.

Tsyu: Were fine but what about everyone else. Are they ok?

Spider man: I've saved about 4 so far and the rest were able to make it to safety on their own. Now that I got you 3 that makes 15 that are safe so there should be 3 left.

Izukus head: Which I still don't know who. *sigh* I really wish I knew who was where. Than I could at least tell if I can use their help not or see if I needed to get their faster.

Mina: Well that's good but how are we going to get out of here.

Tsyu: We have managed to escape all the villains by staying up high, but we can't move without giving away our position.

Spider man: Alright here's the plan. I'm going to lead you guys back to the end of the forest zone. To do that all of you are going to have to be very quiet. If we see any villains, I'll take them down, so we can move forward. Once we get out of the forest you guys will make your way from the city and around the desert zone. Then you'll be able to make it to safety.

Jiro: Wait what about you. Aren't you coming with us.

Mina: Yeah, the villains are looking for you. You need to get out of here before you get caught.

Tsyu: Who knows what they'll do to you if they catch you.

Spider man: I need to get the last 3 or see if their ok? Once I do that then I'll get out of here. By than the Pros will rescue you guys and you'll be safe.

Jiro/ Tsyu/ Mina: I can't believe him. He has literally put his life on the line multiple times and still is trying to do more. He really is a hero.

When Izuku told all of them the plan they all nodded in agreement. Than they started to make their way back. Izuku was taking point swinging and jumping from branch to branch and watching the ground to make sure they were clear while carrying Jiro on his back. Mina and Tsyu would follow him doing the same things and even Tsyu would jump to a vantage point and use her tongue to grab Mina and get her to another tree. They kept doing this until Izuku stopped on a branch. Tsyu followed and stopped on the same branch. They then started whispering.

Tsyu: What is it.

Spider man: Bad guys. Group of 3. Stay here I'll go take them out.

She than let go of Jiro and set her on the branch with Tsyu. Izuku than went into action going into full on stealth mode. The 3 bad guys were in a position similar to a triangle with the 3rd guy being in the back not being watched.

Spider man: Perfect.

Izuku than attached himself to a branch right above the villains. He then slowly descended hanging upside down. He was now just above the villain unseen and ready to pounce. Izuku than tapped the villain on the shoulder.

Villain 1: Huh?

The villain looked up and saw Spider man hanging upside down. Before he could even speak or do anything Izuku webbed his face shutting him up. He then webbed a line at his feet. He then zipped back up into the trees pulling on the web line he made on the villain's feet. The villain got pulled up by his leg and even was knocked out when he fell on the ground. Izuku than pulled him up and made him into a web cocoon so he couldn't escape.

Spider man: I think its nap time for you.

Jiro, Mina, and Tsyu watched in amazement.

A 3 of them: So cool.

When Izuku took down one guy the 2 others noticed he was gone.

Villain 2: Uh Dave where did Bill go.

Villain 3: I don't know.... BILL.

Izuku one again used this to his advantage. He shot a web into a bush making some sound and rustle noises.

Villain 3: Dude I think that's him. Watch my back.

Villain 2: I don't know about this man.

The 3rd villain than started to approach the bush Izuku shot at while the 2nd villain stays in the same spot. This is exactly what he wanted though. He than did the same thing he did with the first guy and stealth attacked him leaving no trace of his presence. Once the 2nd villain was done the 3rd was now alone and looked around only to see that he is alone.

Villain 3: D-Dude? Where are you............ Ha ha very funny......... Guys?.......... Hello?

When the villain was looking around Izuku sneakily webbed down and was now behind the guy. He than tapped on his shoulder. The villain turned around to be met with Izuku knocking him by punching him square in the face.

Spider man: Aw there so peaceful when there unconscious.

Izuku than made his way back to the 3 girls to make sure there good and to move on.

Spider man: You all good?

Jiro: Were fine but that was awesome.

Spider man: Yeah it kind of was. Anyways let's get going were almost there.

With that Izuku took Jiro on his back again and they moved out just like before. What they didn't know though was that somebody was watching above them. When they were almost home free Izuku spider sense started to go off. Izuku put his hand up signaling them to stay still.

Tsyu: What's wrong.

Spider man: Some ones here.

Right when he said that something wrapped around Jiro and pulled them right above them in the tree. When Izuku felt Jiro leave his body he looked back along with Mina and Tsyu and got into a fighting position.

???: And who is this lovely lady.

They all looked up and saw another one of Spider man biggest foes, The Scorpion and he had Jiro held hostage using his tail.

(In case you forgot)

Spider man: LET HER GO.

Scorpion: I can't do that. You see you didn't really fight that fair last time we fought. So I want a rematch.

Spider man: Sorry I'm a little busy at the moment so I'm going to have to reschedule that play date.

Scorpion: THAN MAKE TIME.

Scorpion than used the tail wrapped around Jiro to sting her with his tail.

Mina: NO STOP.

Tsyu: LET HER GO.

Spider man: WHAT.... Did you do.

Scorpion: Nothing to much. Just injected her with the same venom Blue ring octopuses have. Which means she is going to be dead in about 5 minutes. Plenty of time for you to take me seriously and give me an answer.

Spider man: SO, WHAT? If I say yes, you're just going to let her die.

Scorpion: Maybe I will. But you really can't take that chance, can you?

Izuku knew he couldn't take that chance. Jiro didn't deserve this, and she shouldn't die. Neither should Mina and Tsyu.

Spider man: OK...... Ok. Just please let her go.

Scorpion: That's what I thought.

Scorpion than injected Jiro with his tail again. Except this time, it was in antidote to the venom. Jiro was now at least safer than she was before.

Spider man: I agreed to fight you but one more condition.

Scorpion: You're not in a position to make DEMANDS.

Spider man: JUST let the 3 of them go. There innocent and have nothing to do with this. This is between me...... and You.

Mina: WHAT?

Tsyu: Spider man? We can't leave you.

Scorpion thought about it for a while. He than finally gave an answer.

Scorpion: DEAL.

Scorpion than threw Jiro at Tsyu and Tsyu caught the unconscious music loving girl with her tongue. Right when he did he jumped at Izuku and tackled him into a tree pinning him on it.

Mina: WAIT BUT we can't leave you.

Spider man: *struggling to fight scorpion* JUST GO ILL BE OK.

Scorpion: A little confident are you.

Spider man than punched scorpion in the face knocking him back.

Izukus head: I gotta give them time to run.

Izuku than tackled Scorpion and made them both fall off the tree. When he did that Mina and Tsyu reluctantly left Spider man to defend his own against scorpion. They didn't want to leave him, but they had to. They needed to protect Jiro who was still unconscious.

Mina: I can't believe we left him.

Tsyu: We had to. We don't know what other villains are out there and its going to take both of us to protect Jiro and to fight them.

Mina: I know but. He shouldn't have to fight for us to survive.

Back with Izuku and Scorpion

Izuku was falling to the ground while Scorpion was under him. Both of them exchanging blows to their heads and body's. Until finally they hit the ground with scorpion taking the fall damage.

Scorpion: GAH .... what no funny quips.

Spider man: YOU HURT AN INNOCENT PERSON.

Scorpion: OH, did I strike a nerve.

Scorpion than swung his tail at Izuku and Izuku dodged it and webbed his tail to the ground. They than started another fist fight with both of them taking blows and giving them. Until Scorpions tail finally broke free. When it did Scorpion backed up and began to fire acid balls at Izuku. Izuku dodged the long-range attacks with ease. Izuku than once again webbed his tail stopping the acid and also webbed his face blinding him. Scorpion just shot acid to free his tail and ripped the webs off of his face. When he could see though Spider man was no where to be found.

Scorpion: DAMMIT WHERE ARE YOU WALL CRAWLER.

Spider man: RIGHT HERE.

Izuku could than be seen holding his tail. Izuku than started to run around Scorpion while holding his tail. When it was completely wrapped around him Izuku webbed it in place, so it stayed wrapped around him. Izuku than started to shoot more and more webs at Scorpion and made him into a cocoon unable to move.

Scorpion: WHAT? THAT'S NO FAIR. GOD DAMMIT.

Spider man: Fair went out the window when you decided to hurt people.

Izuku than gave one last punch to Scorpion in the face knocking him out. After that Izuku looked at the tracker.

Spider man: *Sigh of relief* Ok good Mina, Jiro, And Tsyu made it out safely. There should be 3 more of my friends left. It saids there still in the same spot. I need to hurry. Than I can get the hell out of here.

Izuku than left the knocked-out Scorpion and started to make his way towards the center of the stadium to save the last of his friends.

HELLO AND GUYS WHAT THE HELL 4.4K VIEWS, 248 VOTES, 132 COMMENTS. JUST LIKE 

*Deep deep breath* 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously I never thought this would happen. I thought I would get 10 views maybe when I first made chapter 1 and even than I was ecstatic to have just that AND to just look at it now is so mind blowing because I never thought I would get this far. I MADE 30 FREAKING CHAPTERS. Its just so awesome that I found something that I can do right that people like and enjoy and gives them a laugh its just so humbling.

ANYWAYS if you have a comment please leave it. As always I hoped you enjoyed......OK BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36K 759 18
Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to the side of a building with an arrow and...
3K 92 15
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk already manifested, something that had never happened in their society before, and his quirk was powerful enough...
3.4K 139 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
25K 682 36
Izuku was born without a quirk, Izuku lives with his mother and twin sister, Izuku gets bullied at school and he can't stand it anymore and decides t...