My Roman Empire

By rainarenloe

Brittany is the newest WWE diva. What happens when a certain someone falls in love with her? Find out on my n... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's Note
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's Note #2
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Authors note #3
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note #4
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
A/N #5
Chapter 25
A/N #6
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
A/N 7
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
A/N 8
A/N 9
A/N #10
Chapter 47

Chapter 44

40 4 0
By rainarenloe

We are in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania tonight for the final Raw until Elimination Chamber. We just left the gym and going back to the hotel to grab our stuff and we left to PPG Paints Arena here in Pittsburgh. We arrived 10 minutes later and grabbed our stuff and went to the locker room. Tonight, I have the contract signing for the ladder match at Elimination Chamber. I put on my outfit and did my hair and makeup.

The guys was going with me so they can protect me and they wanted to see it up close and personal. We watched Raw and it was time for the contract signing. I grabbed my title and we walked out to the gorilla. Stephanie and Triple H was controlling the contract signing. "Ladies and Gentlemen it is time for the contract signing for the WWE Women's championship. First introducing the challenger, Michelle McCool!" Triple H announced. Then Michelle walked out.

She did her entrance and went inside the ring. "Introducing next, she is the WWE Women's Champion, Brittany!" Stephanie announced. Our theme song went off and we walked through the crowd.

Roman helped me over the barricade and I gave him a kiss. We went inside the ring and I sat my title on the desk and sat down on one of the chairs. The guys was standing behind the chair protecting me. "Ladies, you have read through the contract, just sign your name and the match will be official. Michelle signed first and then I signed it. I grabbed the mic that was next to the contract and as I put the mic to my lips, Michelle started to talk. "Brittany, I just want you to know, after I climb that ladder and retrieve the title, I hope that we can be friends. Seriously, I mean just think about it. We can both dominate the women's division together as I will be champion. What do you say Brittany?" Michelle said as she stook her hand out. I pushed her hand down and I started to talk. "Hahahaha, really Michelle? Do you really think that you are going to win the ladder match and win my title, no, no, no, no, that's not how it's going to play out. You see Michelle, I have already dominated the women's division since I made my debut here. I have achieved more in 5 months than you had in your entire collective career. I will climb the ladder and retrieve MY title and there will be nothing you can do about Michelle. You are going to fail at Elimination Chamber and maybe just maybe, Undertaker will see you for what you truly are, a failure. Because trust me sweetheart, you already have a joke you call a career." I smirked as she had a pissed off look on her face.

She slapped me in the face and I was pissed off. I moved the table out of the way and she got in my face. She slapped me in the face again and I slapped her back harder.

I then tackled her to the apron. The guys pulled us back and Michelle slapped Roman in the face. I speared her in half.

Seth handed me my title and I stood over Michelle holding the championship high above my head. We put our fist in the middle and me and Roman kissed. We got out of the ring and walked backstage. Renee caught up with us and pulled me for an interview on what happened. "Brittany, what happened out there during the contract signing?" Renee asked. "You want to know what happened out there? I sent a message to not just Michelle, but to the whole women's division. This title will always be with me and no one is taking this away from me. Also, if Michelle wants to get her hands on my husband, well she has to deal with me first and that will be a huge mistake for her to make." I said and we walked off to the locker room. I got dressed in my regular clothes and we grabbed our stuff and we left.

We went inside the car and drove back to the hotel. We arrived and we grabbed our suitcases from the trunk and walked to our hotel room. We got inside and we sat on the couch. Tomorrow on SmackDown, I'm going to be at ringside for Roman's match. I showered and dressed in my pajamas and went back to the living room and sat down on the couch. We talked about the match for a little bit and me and Roman went to the bedroom. We sat down on the bed. "You going to kick ass on Sunday, I will always have faith in you babygirl." Roman said. We kissed and I fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

I woke up to my alarm going off. I got up and got dressed, brushed my teeth, and washed my face. We grabbed our stuff and gave our keys to the lady at the front desk. We got in our car and we drove to the arena. We arrived 15 minutes later and we grabbed our stuff and walked to our locker room. Since I'm not wrestling tonight, I'm going to be in Roman's corner tonight. I went to the bathroom and got changed.

I did my hair (in the picture ☝️) and I did my makeup. I walked out and I sat down next to Roman. It was time for Roman's match and me and Roman walked to the gorilla position. His theme song went off and we walked out. (Seth and Dean was already in a match earlier)

"The following match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Pensacola, Florida, being accompanied by the WWE Women's champion Brittany, he is the WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Roman Reigns!" Lilian Garcia announced. We walked down the ramp and he went in the ring and held the ropes open for me. After a few minutes later, Kevin Owens came out.

"Introducing his opponent from Marieville, Quebec, Canada, Kevin Owens!" Lilian announced. He went inside the ring and I gave Roman a good luck kiss and went out of the ring.

At the ending of the match

Kevin went for the pop up powerbomb and Roman countered it by giving him a Superman punch. Roman sat up for the spear and he hit it and went for the cover. 1,2,3, Roman got the win. I went inside the ring and gave him a hug. I raised his hand and he grabbed his title and we left the ring. We went backstage and Mark came up to us. "Sorry to interrupt, but I need to tell something. The Fine Brothers Channel wanted to do a video with you. What do you say?" We nodded and he said that me, Roman, Skylar, Victor and a couple more superstars will travel to Burbank, CA tomorrow. He left and we grabbed our stuff and met up with Victor, Skylar, Seth, and Dean and we left to the hotel.

We arrived 15 minutes later and we went inside the hotel room. I got dressed in my pajamas and I fell asleep. I felt Roman getting in the bed and pulling me close to me. I put my head on his chest and fell asleep listening to his heartbeat.

Hey guys sorry if it took me a month to do this. I had SAT testing and I'm on Spring break so I will try my best to update more if I can. Hope you enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 708 28
Her fear of storms brings them closer, he becomes her shelter. But what will she do about the storm raging in her heart?
34.1K 677 38
I find myself having a match in WWE with Rhea Ripley and after the match things end up happening that neither of us was expecting. Do you want to kn...
97.8K 5.2K 46
Warning: Strong Mature Content. "Two more please." I said to the bartender as I as I finished off my fourth drink. "Two sir?" He asked me, "Don't y...
27.2K 733 27
"Never thought I would fall in love like this." If there's one thing that Charlotte Flair hates, it's Roman Reigns. She doesn't know why, but she can...