The spectacular Deku

By sharkbacon11

Izuku was born quirk less but when he gets bitten by a genetically engineered spider that gave him abilities... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A quick refresher
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Suggestions?
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick refresher 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Cake day special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 27

3K 77 48
By sharkbacon11

Class 1-A the next morning

Izuku was laying down on Mei's work bench sleeping. His shirt was off, and he still had his Spidey pants on. He had bandages all around his body and mostly were he broke something. Mei than walked in holding some fruits and yogurt.

Mei: Still asleep huh? Well he has to get up soon. He can't sleep in my lab forever.

Mei than went up to Izuku and started to shake his body a little.

Mei: Psss Izuku *shakes* Ugh......Izuku c'mon get up. *shakes again*.

Izuku was still not responding. She started getting impatient.

Mei: *SLAPS head* SPIDEY wake UP.

Izuku than sprung awake standing straight up. He than looked around and saw he wasn't somewhere he knows. Izuku than jumped from the bench and to the roof sticking to it upside down.

Izuku: W-Who are you?

Mei: I'm Mei Hatsume nice to meet you. Now please get off of my roof Izuku.

Izukus head: WAIT she knows.

Izuku than puts his hand on his face realizing he doesn't have his mask on

Izukus: H-how did you know. W-where am I. Please tell me you're not going to try and kill me.

Mei: *sigh* If anything you should be the one explaining yourself. Though if it makes you feel better I'll explain everything first.

Mei than explains everything that happened. How she found him on her roof and how she found out who he was. She also explained how she dangled him around in the air and almost to his death. She also explained how Mr. Aizawa almost caught them until Bakugo had his "quick thinking". Izuku felt more at ease and got off the ceiling.

Izuku: W-wow. I guess I owe you won. T-thank you. You probably saved my secret identity and furthermore my life.

Mei: Its fine. You can repay me though by telling me everything that happened to you though. Because I gotta say I don't know why anyone would risk their lives they way you do. Without pay or reward. Or outside the law. Even being ok with doing it when you almost died like last night.

Izuku: Its uh...... long story.

Meanwhile with class 1-A

At the beginning of the day Mr. Aizawa made an announcement that they had to choose their class president/ vice presidents. The class choose Ilda as the class president and then Momo as vice president. After that Mr. Aizawa had another announcement to make in his usual dull tired tone.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class today we will be doing rescue training. 3 of the U.A. teachers myself included will supervise you.

Ochako: *raises hand* Um sir what about Izuku. He isn't here today.

Mr. Aizawa: Well than that's on him. Now change into your hero costumes and load up onto the buses.

The class did as they were told. When they were heading to the classroom though Bakugo shot a quick text to Izukus phone.

Bakugos text: Hey dude if you can try to make it to the buses in the front. We have rescue training today.

Meanwhile with Izuku and Mei

Izuku was explaining literally everything that has happened to him since the spider that bite. From his father's death being his fault to getting his powers to meeting and getting trained by an alternate dimension version of spider man and even fighting every super villain he has before and then even up to when he fought the goblin and almost died. (Except one for all. He did not tell her about it and instead said he just could make himself stronger with electricity.)

Izuku: So yeah that's basically everything that has happened since then.

Mei: .............................................

Izuku: It's a lot to take in I know.

Mei: YOU THINK! I mean you were quirk less and got powers from a spider bite. You got trained by a spider man FROM ANOTHER EARTH! Then you even have fought crime, villains and evil ever since than as a vigilante in a poorly made spandex suit and even take pictures of yourself to help your mom out!

Izuku: Uh y-yeah basically....... Wait I worked really hard on my suit.

Mei: Eh I could do better.

Izuku: *mumbles* Pfff whatever let's see how well you would work with scrap in the dump and 20$ on amazon.

Mei: But that still doesn't answer my question though.

Izuku and Mei than both look at each other curious and with a tilted head.

Mei: Why do you do it? It's just I can't get that day out of my head. When you saved me from that shock wave villain. I look back and I keep realizing dozens of ways you could have died if you tried to save me and everyone else. You literally had an almost definite chance of death. So why? Why do you keep going out there as a vigilante against the law with the world against you all while trying to save it. Doesn't that weight on your shoulder hurt you?

Izuku just looked down at the ground for a few moments though.

Izukus head: She's not wrong. It is hard to be spider man sometimes. I have to sacrifice so much so I can keep being spider man. Plus being spider man is dangerous and one day I'm going to mess up and I could die. But that's not as bad as it could be if I wasn't spider man.

Izuku than looked at Mei with a look of hope and pure determination and an intoxicating smile that could inspire anyone.

Izuku: I do this job because no body else will. My dad said that with great power came great responsibility and that I should never lose hope and that its better to be a good man than the strongest one. I do this because its my responsibility to help. When I'm out there I'm not restricted by the government. There are people every day who need help or who could die if I wasn't there. And there will probably be people in the future who will need my help to. So, if I have the power to stop bad things from happening and to help people. Than I have a moral obligation to do it.

Mei just stared at Izuku completely breath taken and amazed at his answer. She felt that Izuku was an actual true hero. Like he would fight till his last breath even for a stranger. When she was admiring the green haired boy though Izuku got a text from his phone. It was Bakugos.

Izuku: Oh no I have to go. I need to get to tra-AGH.

Izuku tried to get up fast but just ended up hurting himself. Mei put his arm on her shoulder and carried him back to her work bench/one-night stand bed.

Mei: Oh no you don't. You still have severe fractures in your ribs. Plus, if you push yourself anymore you could cause permanent damage to your body. And I have a feeling this world isn't ready to lose their favorite web head just yet.

Izuku: *sigh* fine. I won't go to training.

Mei: Promise?

Izuku: ............... I promise.

Mei: Good *hands a yogurt and glass of milk* Now eat and drink these you need dairy for those ribs.

Meanwhile with Bakugo and class 1-A

The class was getting ready and loading onto the bus.

Ilda: EVERYONE please sit in the appropriate spots in alphabet order from last names.

Nobody actually listened and sat where they wanted. Bakugo though was on the bus scrolling through his phone. He than got a message from Izuku

(Bakugos contact name for him) Dekus text: Hey I'm not going to be able to go. My ribs are still bad, and I'm pretty banged up.

Bakugos text: Alright what ever nerd. Also, next time you want to be a dumbass and get exploded by a freaking bomb do it not on a school night.

Once Bakugo sent the text he sat down and just waited for the bus to get to their destination.

Bakugos head: Damn nerd. Ever since he got his spider powers he has gotten himself hurt. Sure, he got hurt before but at least it was with stuff I could deal with. Bullies and punks are one things, but these new villains are something else. One day that nerd is going to meet his match. And......... I don't know if my quirk is going to be enough to help him. If I'm going to be enough.

The thing is about Izuku and Bakugo is that Bakugo was like the big brother to Izuku. Izuku use to be weak and timid and Bakugos quirk always made him the top dog. Some how though being friends with Izuku made it to where his power didn't go to his head. Well it wasn't really Izuku who kept him level headed. It was his father Ben. Bakugo had a dad sure and he still cared about him. But Ben still meant something important to him. Mostly because of the fact that he was a good man who he looked up to and admired and always felt needed to keep Izuku safe. But...... Now that Izuku could protect himself. He isn't needed as much. He is just adjusting to these new roles.

Mr. Aizawa: Were here. Get out and get ready.

While Bakugo was in thought they finally made it to their destination. THE U.S.J. It was a giant training facility built to help young heroes learn how to deal with natural disasters and how to rescue someone. Once they got inside they saw the Pro Hero 13. She built the place and is also a rescue type hero. Her quirk is black hole which lets her suck up everything and turn it to dust. When she was talking though Bakugo started to notice a black mist forming in the middle of the U.S.J.

Bakugo: What the-

Before he could finish though he saw some threating and shady looking people walk out along with a man with hands attached to his body and a big bird guy. Bakugo pieced everything together before anyone else could. Instead of causing attention to himself though he pulled out his phone and hit the app Izuku made. The app was basically a giant help button literally calling every person in that cell towers range coordinates. It was also programmed to send his directions to Izuku. He also sent a text.

Bakugos text: HELP VILLIANS AT U.S.J. Need back up.

Right when he sent that text Aizawa finally spoke up.

Mr. Aizawa: 13 PROTECT THE STUDENTS WE ARE UNDER ATTACK BY VILLIANS.

Aizawa than leaped into battle. He used his quirk to cancel everybody else's quirk. He than started using his scarf to eliminate the villains. He wrapped the scarf around them and threw them into other villains or pulled them in for an attack. He kept on doing this eliminating one villain after the other but when he was fighting them though he let the guy who is made up of purple and black mist and has a wrap quirk get away. The warp quirk user than teleported his way to the students at the entrance blocking them off.

Kurogiri: Oh, hello young ones. Sorry to ruin this haven of justice with our presence but we need to do some business. You all are a part of it to.

13: What do you want villain?

Kurogiri: Well 2 simple and easy things really...... The death and end of the symbol of peace All Might. But more importantly the DEATH OF SPIDER MAN.

The students were completely shocked by this and didn't know how to respond.

Momo: Oh, dear god.

Bakugos head: No shit what have I done. I just led Izuku right to his death. I need to warn him to get out.

Kaminari: What kill All Might? That's impossible.

Mina: W-what. W-why do you want to kill spider man?

Mineta: W-w-w-w-w-what t-t-t-that's c-c-crazy.

Ochako's head: *tears up* No... no this cant be it. No, I haven't even told him how I feel yet.

Jiro: This cant be real. They can't kill All Might. Hes unbeatable.

Tsyu: If they came here like this than they must have a way to kill All Might. Although what do they want with spider man?

Kirishima: Man, Midoryia picked the right day to miss class.

Kurogiri than started to grow larger and spread out more.

Kurogiri: Now all of you being here just wont simply due. Let's SPLIT YOU ALL UP.

The purple misted man than started to spread across all the other students. Then suddenly everyone was gone. Everyone was teleported to another part of the facility. Some were in the facility they were either teleported to the landslide zone, urban city zone, fire zone, water zone, forest zone.

Kurogiri com link: Everything is in place.

Shigaraki com link: Good. Now...... Let's catch a spider.

A bit earlier with Izuku and Mei

Izuku was laying down on Meis work bench in her lab so he could rest and heal up. Some how though his wounds were healing pretty well. Unusually well. Izuku started to move around a little and look at his bruises.

Izuku: How am I healing up so fast.... Wait...... do I have a healing factor? I mean that would explain how I have been able to take a beating all this time and be ok and how I'm healing up so fast.

Izukus phone than vibrated. He tried to reach for it but kind of hesitated due to the pain. He may apparently be able to heal a little faster than normal but that doesn't mean he is the next wolverine. He finally picked up his phone. When he picked it up though his eyes went wide and with shock. It was because the text he got was the call for HELP form Bakugo.

Izuku: I need to get there YESTERDAY FAST.

Izuku than hurried and got his Spidey suit on. When he was putting his shirt and mask on though Mei walked in on him while holding some cards, so they could pass the time. She looked sad and worried.

Mei: I-Izuku.... But you promised.

Izuku than took his mask off again and walked up to her and put his hands on her shoulders in a comforting way.

Izuku: I-I know. But Bakugo and the others are in trouble.

Mei: B-but then let the pros handle it. They can do this.

Izuku: That's what I'm going to do but I need to go to.

Mei than just hugged Izuku almost ready to cry.

Mei: No, you promised. You said you wouldn't go push yourself. You've already done so much for everyone. *starts to cry* P-please. You almost died the last time saving me. I-I can't lose you when I just got to thank you.

Izuku than put a hand on her chin and lifted it up.

Izuku: I-I know. Look I'm going to be ok. When I finish this up we could look at your cool inventions and share each other's' ideas. But I have to go. I need to help them.

Mei than just let's go of Izuku and starts walking to a closet in her lab. She opens it up and pulls out a brief case.

Mei: If your going to go out there.

Mei than opened the suit case and showed Izuku what was inside.

Mei: Than id rather you be prepared than stuck in a silly spandex.

The suit case had a NEW Spidey suit.

(HELLO now the votes were split between SUIT H and SUIT E and both had the same votes. So, I have decided to use this suit.)

Mei: The suit has all your other features and more. You now have more storage for web cartridges along with even more powerful web shooters. Also, I put in a monitor in your suit and an ear piece that is linked with your lenses which I can communicate with you with. You are probably going to need all the help you can get so you can bet I'm going to make sure you don't die.

Izuku: M-Mei. When did you get the time to make this.

Mei: Well technically I've worked on stuff like this for a while ever since you saved me. I researched all your battles and gathered as much data I needed to try and make sure your prepared. So, when you were asleep I took your measurements and made this. Also, I wanted to see the look on your face when I out did your tech and suit.

Izuku just hugged the pink braided girl hurting himself a little but not caring.

Izuku: Mei....... Thank you.

Mei just blushed when he hugged her. Mostly because he was in a skin-tight suit that outlined his muscles a lot.

Mei: *BLUSHING VERY HARD* I um y-yeah.... Anyways uh so what's your plan.

Izuku grabs the suit case and suit and opens a closet to change into.

Izuku: Um can I borrow your jet pack by any chance. I kind of need it...... Oh and a megaphone.

Hey guys thank you for voting on the new suit it has made my load a lot less and if you want to make it even less please tell me what you would like to see in this story or see happen. Also, THREE THOUSAND....... 3,000..................... LIKE........................................................... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously just to know that so many people have viewed my story is so so much. Its just super humbling and I just can't express how much it means.

So as always leave a comment of you have any thoughts and as always I hoped you enjoyed......... OK BYE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 92 15
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk already manifested, something that had never happened in their society before, and his quirk was powerful enough...
21.9K 462 26
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk. Because of his quirk and preferences he was bullied. Story is currently undergoing editing but the whole story...
3.4K 139 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
253K 6.1K 60
My first story Izuku Midoriya could have been born quirkless, but not here. Here he was born with a basic quirk, to be able to Rip and Tear anything...