Sandhir :-His lifelines(Compl...

By shine_writes_

Cover credits :@MonaMandy Randhir Singh Shekhwat whose name is enough to make anyone shiver had been craving... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
Teaser
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
TEASER 1
17.
18.
19.
20.
!!!--TEASER--!!!
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
[[TEASER]]
32.
33.
34.
UPCOMING TEASER
35.
36 - A
36- B
37.
38.
UPCOMING !!!
39.
41.
42.
CHAPTER .43(A)
43(B)
44.
45.
Teaser
46.
47(A)
47(B)
48(Past revelation)Most Awaited Part
49.
50(A)
TEASER
50(B)
50(C)
50(D)
51.
52.
53.
54.
55(A)
55(B)
55(C)
56.
57.
58.
59(A)
59(B)
60.
61.
Teaser
62(A)
62(B)
62(C)
63.
64.
Married To Beast
65.
66.
67.(Sandhir Marriage)
68( A)
68( B)
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
75.
76.

40.

1.6K 117 5
By shine_writes_

In the living room ,
On table two cakes were kept. One was big enough in size while another was a small cute BARBIE cake.
There sat Randhir with Trisha in his lap , while Max and Aman were standing next to these cute duo who were doing some masti.

As soon as , Randhir stepped down the stairs with Trisha in his arms , he directly headed towards living room so that he would distract Trisha till Sanyu joins them.

Max, Aman, Mary Aunty were all happy with the Sanyu and Trisha's coming that they alsed the head chef to cook cake as they wanted to enjoy these happy moment .
While , the chef been confused aksed how if could bake separate cakes for both then and all of them got agreed to him.
Just before Randhir stepped out of Sanyu's room, Aman informed that they were coming down , in order to suprise they all got the cake down and placed them on the table which was big enough to accommodate the 2 cakes.

Randhir stepped with Trisha down , till that time she was busy playing with his kurta's button while Randhir was showing her some hangings on the wall.
But she was too busy to notice that.

As soon He walked in living room , Trisha took a glance around with her small dovey baby eyes , seeing such a colourful hall she gleamed in happiness.
She was moving in his arms asking Randhir to let her down.

Randhir walked around Trisha in his arms while she was waving at all the different things which came there way.

Suddenly, Randhir's eyes caught the attention of cakes which were kept on the table.He walked towards them.

Why cakes ?...he asked been confused.

Boss, they are not for you so don't get over excited, they are for baby and Ma'am , soo till Ma'am comes and cut the cake control your urgue to taste these delicious cake ....Aman said giggling a little.

Whatever ! I'm not interested anyways .......Randhir replied looking at the other side as tgat delicious cake was gaining his lots of attention and wanted to gulp down a piece of it.
Randhir looked at the side and BARBIE cake made him smile.

This is cool , I'll share this with my princess , won't you share with me.....he asked with all his cuteness.

She won't....this time came Mary Aunty's voice from back who was holding a tray of sweets.

Whatever .....he again replied twisting his nose while all the people smiled at him.

He irritates Sanyu always and that was his way to make her feel blessed and loved while this people also loved pulling his leg as this Randhir was lost back and now he is back with the entry of Sanyu and Trisha in is his life.

This elderly people were busy in there gossips till little devil Trisha's eyed landed on the colourful pink Barbie cake , her dovey little eyes twinkle in happiness seeing a girl standing in front of her and she moved her cake and took her crown out of the cake, before Randhir would say anything or realise what his Princess had done next second that broken half hand was smashed on his face.

Here , Mary Aunty , Max and Aman seeing what just Trisha did or would utter a word Randhir had tasted the cake.
All were trying to control their giggles.

Instead of reacting anything or else , Randhir was astonish as the cake tasted so yummy and delicious.

Hhehehehhehe ......a giggle let out Aman's mouth while rest all of them too bursted into small fits of laughter.

Randhir tried to maintained his anger and stern look as all were giggling at his act.

It's soo yummy , loved it....Randhir replied while Trisha without him noticed dipped her another hand into the cake and applied it on his both the cheeks.

Randhir stop her ....Mary Anuty spoke in between her smile.

What did she do ?...he aksed getting confused.

She had painted your face with the cake and you're not looking less than a joker....Aunty replied.

That's fine ...Randhir replied causally not getting offended or affected by Trisha's devil act.

Instead he was enjoying what all she was doing.

He looked at her, she was trying to dig her hnad for the third time in the cake now.

Her left hand was all full of pink colour broken hand of the poor BARBIE while another hand had her crown all smashed on her right hand.

He smiled looking at her who was showing Randhir her hands been all delighted and gleaming in happiness.

Soo my Princess is happy .....he spoke up looking at her while Trisha moved her hands and applied the remaining cake on his both the cheeks and now Randhir's face was all drowned in cake.

Trisha forwarded her hand towards him and pointed at his mouth asking him to open his mouth , while he did the same and she made him eat that small tiny piece.

Randhir give her to me, I'll clean her....Mary Anuty spoke.

It's fine, she won't come to you let Sanyu come ....Randhir replied and took a seat on the nearby chair.

Till that time Randhir's face was all pink in colour.
Here, Aman got a camera and clicked some candid pictures of Randhir.

Randhir noticed that.

No Aman you won't do this ....Randhir shouted seeing what Aman was doing.

Why ?....Aman asked and clicked another picture of Randhir.

This is not fair Aman....Randhir warned him.

Everything is fair Boss....Aman said and Randhir won't do anything as Trsiha was in his hand and that little devil was jumping in his hands asking him to let her jump down.

Randhir made a mistake a that he sat on the chair which was next to cake kept on table , getting that Randhir was not letting her go down , she started to murder the cake .

Already the crown was gone and both the hands were broken now Trisha was aiming to get whole face coloured in semi-cream colour and to remove that dovey eyes and a small little pointed nose from the face of the doll.

Mary Aunty took a step to stop Trisha But the damage was done.
Aunty , Max face-palmed themselves along with Randhir while Anan stood in corner and began capturing the moments.

Trisha moved forward and clutched the soft face of doll in her hand and all the cream spread on her hands.
Randhir was totally clueless like what to do to stop this naughty princess of his.

Randhir stood up and pushed a table little so that Trisha won't be able to touch the cake, But She faked a cry and that melted Randhir.

Don't cry , do whatever you want ...he spoke to her and sat back on the seat.

She moved her both the hands towards Randhir but one Sanyu's sudden shocked voice echoed in the living hall and all pin drop silence.

Randhir Shekhawat and Trisha Shekhawat stop your acts or else you both need to face the consequences .....She spoke out loud enough.

Randhir's mouth remained mouth , Trisha rested her tiny little hands on table murdering the already murdered cake.
Mary Aunty took a step back and walked towards kitchen.
Chef too returned back to kitchen while Max moved and stood in corner while Aman was trying hard not to control his laugh as he knew the consequences now.
Aman moved in such a way that he won't be visible and from other side he would shoot all. In such a way he asided himself.

Did she just called Trisha as " Trisha Shekhawat " omg! I'm soo happy , I can't believe my ears OMG ! ....thinking all this Randhir was already doing happy dance in his mind. He was totally lost into that moment.He wished he would hear her say that again.

Now only, little devil Trisha and Randhir stood at the living room , while Sanyu was taking steps towards them.

Seeing all the scene her anger had raised. All the place was messed up while the BARBIE cake was not a cake anymore only the lower body was present rest part was scattered on table and half was on Trisha's hands and Randhir's face.

Randhir was causal as he saw Sanyu walking towards them while Trisha was slient who had kept her focus on cake ignoring her mommy totally.

She stood in front of both , Randhir was confused.
Sanyu passed him a angry look , while Randhir ignored her look and looked towards Trisha , while Trisha completely ignored Sanyu .

Randhir didn't have any idea about Sanyu's anger behaviour for the mess.

What ?....he asked her been confused.

What ?....she retorted back at him.

What ?...he asked again.

This game continued for next 2 minute and Sanyu roared.

What the hell is wrong with you both, I'm talking about this mess ?....Sanyu spoke in high pitch so that Randhir gets it.

Ohhh, that's nothing .......he replied and reality hit him badly.
Now it was his time to get surprised and shocked.

************

Hope that was good ? Drop in u r comments and votes ! Would be happy to read them! And what do you think will Sanyu do now?

What punishment should this adorable duo (Randhir - Trisha ) be given ? 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 6.7K 33
A story of a family. Sara Shekhawat daughter of Randhir & Sanyukta Shekhawat. They were a happy family. But what happened suddenly that this happy f...
737K 38.1K 44
It's story of two people who belongs to different world but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with lack of self confidence...
970 95 15
Randhir and Sanyukta are like two parallel lines, that can never meet at a point. Every time they think they can finally be together the further they...
186K 8.7K 58
Backdrop : Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal fell in love back in college! They stuck through each other during the hardest of times and l...