The spectacular Deku

sharkbacon11 द्वारा

Izuku was born quirk less but when he gets bitten by a genetically engineered spider that gave him abilities... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A quick refresher
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Suggestions?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick refresher 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Cake day special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 25

3.5K 84 51
sharkbacon11 द्वारा

The Night of Izukus first day at U.A. in a barley lit bar.

A man with hands all over his body throws a glass into a wall in frustration. Meanwhile a man made of purple black mist with yellow eyes stands behind the bar wearing a formal suit and vest.

Shigaraki: GGGAAAHHHH THAT DAMN SPIDER BRAT IS CHEATING. *Glass breaks*.

Kurogiri: *Sigh* I just cleaned that glass to.

Shigaraki: WHAT ARE WE SUPPOSED TO DO. We have sent 3 villains with enough strength and firepower to take down a small army and this BUG keeps defeating them like he is going out for milk.

Than a man with a demonic and chaotic voice and laugh came in. He had green skin and purple boots and armor covering every where but his biceps and legs. His face though was one to give grown men nightmare. It was a horribly disfigured goblin. It was so breath takingly disturbing that it had to be a mask. No one had the balls to ask the man with green skin that question though.

(that is what he looks like)

(that is what he sounds like)

???: HAHAHA OH, what I delightful sound you make. I love hearing children whine when they don't get there way. HAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Shigaraki: Who the hell are you.

???: NA HA AHH I think the reeaaall question you want to be asking is what I can do forrr you.

Kurogiri: What is it exactly can you do or want to do for us.

Than suddenly the door busts open. A flying glider busted through the door. The man in the green and purple outfit than jumped doing a back flip and landed on the glider.

???: Its simple really. Agree to my terms and ill give you the spiders head on a platter HEHE.

Shigaraki: What makes you think you would have any luck.

???: Let's just say I can be ...... observant.

Kurogiri: You better start talking more or else we won't be giving you anything.

???: *Sigh* OH your no fun ...... I know where he hides. Hehe hahaha AHAHAHAHAHA.

Shigaraki: Ok tell us what you know, and we will.... Talk about your terms.

???: Well first

The man in green and purple than made a finger gun and pointed it under his arm behind him. A man than sprung out trying to attack him. The finger gun he made though than shot a green beam and knocked the thug out. He then grabbed a pumpkin shaped baterang and threw it at another thug with energy beams in his hands (his quirk is just laser hands) at his head killing him right there and making him drop dead on the floor.

???: Let me make myself clear when I say if you try anything like that again. Ill kill you and your entire organization with ease.

Kurogiri was a little stunned by his quick reflexes and gadgets while Shigaraki just stared at him with determined eyes. HEHE

Shigaraki: Who are you?

???: Call me...... THE GREEN GOBLIN HEHEHE HAHAHA HAHAHAHHHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HAAAAA.

Shigaraki than smiled and looked at Kurogiri who just looked at the green goblin like he was crazy.

Shigaraki: I think I like this guy.

The next morning with Izuku (so the day after the quirk assessment test)

Izuku was sleeping soundly when suddenly his phone started to go off. His Alarm was going off telling him to get up and get to school.

Izuku: *morning wake up groaning* Ugh..... *sigh* C'mon man get up.

Izuku than started to get up and stretch his arms and legs out. He than got out of bed went to the bathroom and started to doing guy stuff. (NOT THAT GUY STUFF LIKE TEETH/DEODERANT STUFF). After that he started to get dress. He put his Spidey outfit on first and then put his U.A. uniform on next. He than got his stuff headed out the door saying good bye and good luck to her at the hospital and left for U.A. For once though when he woke up there was no crime. He actually had a normal walk to school.

Izuku: Is it me or shouldn't there be a bank robbing or mugging happening by now..... *shrugs* Maybe criminals and villains are starting to learn and staying off the streets.

Izuku than finally makes it to U.A. Instead of going to class though he heads to the U.A. daily news center and gave Momo his pictures of spider man.

Izuku: Um here is some new ones I got of him saving people from a car wreck.

Momo: GREAT, *takes photos* ill make sure to pay you later today.

When Momo and Izuku were talking though Tsyu came in and joined the conversation.

Tsyu: Hey Momo, Hey Midoryia.

Momo/ Izuku: Hey Tsyu.

Tsyu: So Momo are you coming later tonight.

Momo: Of course, I wouldn't miss it.

Izuku: What's tonight?

Momo: We were going to go do some Karaoke tonight with some of the guys and girls in class 1-A. Do you want to come?

Izuku: Is it ok if I invite Bakugo?

Tsyu/ Momo: Um sure

Izuku: I know he can be intense but trust me when I say it's from a place he cares.

Momo: Ok. Now you promise to be there.

Izuku: I promise. Let's head to class though before we are late.

Izuku Tsyu and Momo than leave the U.A. daily and head to class. After they make it there they take their seats and Mr. Aizawa comes in grumpy and blunt as always.

Mr. Aizawa: Alright class before we start class we have a special guest.

Just as Mr. Aizawa said that though a MIGHTY deep voice started to be heard getting louder.

All Might: I AM..... HERE

All might than zoomed through the door with his arms up in his silver age costume in his buff form.

All Might: COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO.

The class began to freak out that it was All FREAKING Might the number 1 hero.

Tsyu: So, he really does go to U.A. *Ribbit*.

Kaminari: Wow he looks so cool.

Mina: Is that his silver age costume.

Kirishima: Man, he looks so manly and rad.

All might than started to speak up with voice so full of optimism and hope that you couldn't help but feel like things would be ok.

All Might: NOW today you will have your very first training exercise. Today we will be doing COMBAT TRAINING. Now while skill and experience are important in being a hero, another thing to do is to be a hero WHILE LOOKING GOOD.

All might than pressed a button on a small controller and then shelves with suit case numbers started to come out of the wall.

All Might: When you registered into U.A. you were also asking for costume designs. The measurements and designs you requested for your hero suit have been provided. NOW go to the locker rooms and change.

Izuku along with the rest of the class than grabbed their suit cases and went to the locker room to change.

In the locker room

Izuku was changing out of his U.A. uniform when he suddenly realized he had his hero suit on.

Izukus head: Oh, shit this isn't good. If I change now everyone will se my Spidey costume and ask questions and realize I'm spider man. But if I wait till everyone leave than I'll be late and look suspicious. Shit what do I do.

Bakugo was watching Izuku than and realized what was going on.

Bakugo head: Aw krap.... *sigh* dammit time to save the nerds ass again.

Bakugo whispers to Izuku: Hey when I give the signal go along with it.

Izuku whispers: What?

Bakugo whispers: Trust me now grab your suit case and get ready to find the nearest closet.

Bakugo than started to yell at Izuku.

Bakugo: OI WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY DEKU.

Izuku: I-I W-what? I didn't say anything?

Bakugo: TAKE THAT BACK YOU STUPID NERD.

Bakugo than began to chase Izuku and Izuku began to run for his life because he actually thought it was in danger.

Izuku: AHHHHHH

Everyone looks at Bakugo and Izuku though.

Everyone: What was that about?

Everyone shrugs it off though just like Bakugo planned. While Bakugo was chasing him though he grabbed his hero suit and ran into a supply closet and took a sigh of relief. Bakugo than ran back into the locker room to change himself.

Izukus head: Oh, thank god I have Kacchan. How he always is the one to save my bacon is beyond me.

Izuku than started to change into his hero suit (SAME AS ANIME) where he could safely get out of his Spidey suit without people connecting dots. Next he than made his way to the fake city. When he got there everyone was in their hero suits. All of them were in a group looking at All might.

All Might: Todays training exercise is about indoor combat training. You will be in 2v2 battles. The 2 teams are heroes and villains. The villains must protect a bomb that is on an unknown floor. They win by either capturing the heroes or until the timer runs out. The heroes win by capturing the bomb and defeating the villains.

Mina: WAIT WHAT. Sir no offense but than the hero team is at a clear disadvantage. I understand Heroes have to face difficult obstacles, but this is really hard. We can't defeat the villains and take the bomb out.

All Might: I am so excited to tell you why but sadly you must learn this lesson on your own, I will quiz you at the end of the day. NOW the teams will be randomly picked.

A team: Izuku Midoryia/ Kyoka Jiro

B team: Shoto Todoroki/ Bakugo Katsuki

(I could make a whole list, but I don't feel like it and I would rather just write about this fight only).

All Might: ALRIGHT first 2 teams will be team A and team B. The heroes will be team A while the villains will be team B.

All might than gives the villain team coms, capture tape (signaling that if your wrapped in it you lose), and a map of the building. He than told them to go inside the building that they had 8 mins to prepare and strategize one they reach the bomb. He than turned to the Hero team and gave them coms to communicate.

Jiro: THAT'S IT.

All might: Well what do you expect.

Jiro: I-I know that heroes face challenges, but this is impossible. We don't even get a map of the building.

All might: Heroes are always going in blind in these types of situations. Its your job to overcome that. Now wait 8 mins and good luck to you both.

All might than leaves the 2 and heads to the monitor room. Izuku uses this time to strategize with Jiro.

Izuku: Ok so here is my plan so far. While it sucks we are going in blind we won't have to be with your quirk. We can use your quirk to hear where the bomb is and where they are.

Jiro: That's one good thing but Izuku how are we going to defeat Bakugo and Todoroki. Bakugo is crazy strong and we don't even know what Todoroki's quirk is. I'm pretty sure he got off on recommendations.

Izuku: So, we take those 2 down first.

Jiro: Let me get this straight. We have to fight and take down Bakugo who can literally blow us up in one blow. Todoroki who we have no information on. All in 20 mins and then even after all of that we have to also capture the bomb.

Izuku: uh yeah pretty much.

Jiro: ....... We are so screwed.

Meanwhile with Bakugo and Todoroki.

Bakugo and Todoroki were coming up with a plan in a grey room that had a giant fake bomb.

Todoroki: You know Midoryia right?

Bakugo: Yeah his power basically makes him stronger and faster (knows about one for all and spider powers but isn't telling anyone because he promised his best friend to).

Todoroki: Any weaknesses?

Bakugo: Not really..... Actually. He does. He is a real try hard when it's becoming a hero, so he will try to protect and keep Jiro safe.

Todoroki: Normally I'd say that's wrong to suggest hurting another hero but since we are villains it would be most appropriate. What about your weaknesses?

Bakugo: Well my quirk involves my sweat so if I get cold I make less explosions. Also, I can overstrain myself if I make too big of an explosion. What's your quirk?

Todoroki: My right side can freeze things and my left can make flames. I don't use my right side though.

Bakugo: So, here's my plan. I go after Deku and take him down using Jiro. You stay here just in case he beats me. If I'm down than at least you will be able to protect the weapon.

Todoroki: Sounds good.

A speaker than turned on and you could hear All might talking.

All might: Since both teams are ready LET THE BATTLE BEGIN.

Jiro and Izuku than start to make their way into the building. Once they both were on the second floor and near more of the center of the building Jiro used her quirk to try and listen in on where they are.

Izuku: anything?

Jiro: Todoroki is on the 4th floor in the left side of the building in the first hallway door to the left.

Izuku: What about Kacchan?

Jiro: He is right above us.

Izukus spider sense than starts to go off like crazy. He than gets a feeling to move backwards.

Izuku: JIRO WATCH OUT.

A giant explosion happens right above them and debree begins to fall on top of them. Izuku grabs Jiro and then uses OFA full cowling to dodge the attack from Bakugo.

Bakugo: Hey Deku. Ready for me to kick your ass again like when we trained.

Izuku than gets a flashback of when Peter Parker and Bakugo were teaming up on him for combat training.

Flash back to when Peter was around

Izuku was on the beach with trash and Izuku was in a big circle drawn in chalk. Bakugo and peter were on the other side of the circle. They were having combat training.

Peter: Alright for this training you need to learn how to fight. Now put them up.

Izuku than put his hands up ready to fight. Peter comes at him with a left hook. Izuku blocks it and try's to put all of his energy in one swing. When he gets close though Peter dodges the punch and uses his momentum against him and makes Izuku fly feet's out of the circle.

Izuku: OW

Bakugo: HAHAHAHAHA.

Izuku: Whats so funny.

Bakugo: You getting your ass handed to you that's what HAHAHAHA.

Peter: Now tell me why didn't that work.

Izuku: Because you have been doing this for years and I suck.

Peter: Know because you let me.

Izuku: Huh?

Peter: When your fighting your trying to be BIG and STRONG and using everything you have. Your trying to fight like All Might.

Izuku: Well he is the best.

Peter: He is the best because he is himself. Stop trying to be All might. So, with that in mind. Put them up again. This time Bakugo you go against him.

Bakugo than gets in the chalk drawn circle with Izuku while Peter steps out again. He then went over to Izuku and whispered in his ear.

Peter: When your fighting bad guys out there you're always going to face people out there stronger than you. Don't try to outgun them. Instead outthink them. When you're in a fight its better to be faster. So, when Bakugo goes in for a hit be faster and dodge than look for an opening and take it.

Izuku: O-ok.

Peter than backed up from the circle.

Peter: AND fight.

Bakugo than went straight at it and through a right hook at Izuku. Izuku dodged the punch and then saw a weak spot with Kacchan. His other side of his face was wide open. Izuku than tried to throw a punch at him but instead Bakugo blocked it. He than felt a punch go straight across his face.

Izuku: OW WOW THAT HURT.

The punch wasn't from Bakugo though it was from Peter.

Izuku: WHAT WAS THAT. That was a cheap shot.

Peter: No, you weren't fast enough or thinking enough. Its hard now but the more you practice the better you will get trust me.

Bakugo: I'm ready for round 2.

Peter: You up for it?

Bakugo: Yeah I'm ready.

Flash back ends

Jiro: Izuku are you ok?

Izuku: Yeah I'm fine now RUN. Ill get Kacchan you worry about the weapon.

Jiro: got it.

Jiro than ran away leaving Izuku with his old sparing partner (Bakugo usually won those spars).

Izuku: So, uh nice weather we are having.

Bakugo: Yep perfect for me kicking your ass.

Bakugo than leaped at Izuku using his explosions. He then threw a right hook at Izuku but Izuku dodges and grabs his right arm. He then swings Bakugo arm onto the ground using his momentum to carry his body in the air. Izuku slams his body into the ground. Izuku than charges Full cowling up and begins to punch Bakugo in the gut while he is in the ground. In response to this Bakugo made a explosion to the roof to get him off. Izuku dodged it and didn't get hit by the explosion.

Izukus head: I can't win head on with Bakugo. I'm not fast enough to dodge every single attack. He doesn't have any combat weaknesses I can expose.

Jiro's com: Hey Izuku I think I know what Todoroki's quirk is.

Izuku: What is it?

Jiro's com: Its ice. He can freeze things.

Izukus head: Wait THAT'S IT.

Izuku: Ok Jiro stay quiet and don't get caught. Ill meet you up their and I'm bringing Bakugo.

Jiro's com: I hope you know what the hell you are doing Midoryia.

Izuku than turns and sees a very angry looking Bakugo.

Bakugo: That hurt you little shit.

Izuku: *Smirks* Now you know how I feel every time I look at your face.

This made Bakugo furious and his blood boil with rage.

Bakugo: GGRRRRAAAAHHHH GET OVER HERE YOU STUPID DAMN NERD.

Izuku than ran away using Full cowling. He ran all the way to were Jiro was. Jiro immediately saw Izuku and Bakugo behind him.

Jiro: I THOUGHT THE GOAL WAS TO NOT GET CAUGHT.

Izuku: JUST RUN.

Jiro was picked up by Izuku and started running with full cowling.

Bakugo: DAAAMMMITT GET BACK HERE DEKU.

Izuku: Aw Kacchan you know I like to play hard to get.

Jiro: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING.

Izuku whispers: *Smirks* Getting him mad and blind.

Izuku than finally made it to the room where the bomb was. He than busted into the room and there was Todoroki with his hand pointed at them ready to freeze them where they stand.

Todoroki: Any last words before you end up like a popsicle.

Izuku: Um yeah how did you get that scar.

Todoroki than got pissed and threw a full-blown wave of ice at them.

Jiro: HOW IS THIS A PLAN.

Izuku: THIS IS HOW.

Izuku than throws Jiro above the ice attack making her dodge it and also right to the bomb. Jiro than lands on to the bomb and hangs on to it for dear life which captures the bomb.

All might speaker: BOMB HAS BEEN CAPTURED.

When Izuku threw Jiro though he also dodged at the last second ducking right. Though a very angry Bakugo came in furious threw the door where Izuku and Jiro were just at.

Bakugo: DEKU YOU BAST- oh krap

Bakugo was than instead hit with the ice attack Todoroki threw at Izuku and Jiro. Bakugo was now frozen in ice. He tried using his quirk, but nothing worked. That's because Bakugo wasn't sweaty at all in fact he was cool and refreshed.

Izuku: No sweat.... No explosions.

All might speaker: BAKUGO IS IMMOBILIZED

Todoroki: How in the hell. WE HAD THE ADVANTAGE.

Izuku than deactivated full cowling and actually acted confident in himself. Like he knew he already won.

Izuku: So, what if you had the advantage. We still win.

Todoroki: You haven't one yet I'm still stan-

Todoroki than had one of Jiro ear jacks enter his ear. Jiro than used her quirk and shocked Todoroki knocking him out.

Jiro: I'm sorry your still what? You didn't finish.

All Might speaker: THE HERO TEAM WINS.

Back in the observatory right after everyone's else's fights.

Izuku, Jiro, Todoroki, and Bakugo all were standing side by side in the observatory room with the class staring at them and All might in between.

All might: Ok our first fight Izuku and Jiro (The hero team) beat Bakugo and Todoroki (The villain team). Now can any one tells me who the Mvp is and why.

Momo immediately raised her hand.

Momo: Sir is it because Midoryia used strategic battle and even took down 2 powerful quirk users.

All might: Good guess but no. Anyone else?

Everyone didn't know though and nobody had their hand raised.

All might: The reason Midoryia is the Mvp here is because he understood the meaning of this lesson. Did anyone guess that.

Jiro than raised her hand.

Jiro: Um sir is it that strength isn't everything?

All might: CORRECT..... Midoryia is the Mvp of this match because he acted smart. When Midoryia was first faced with the issues and disadvantages he had he figured out what he knew and what he could do. He knew Jiro was useful with her quirk and used her as a GPS. The next reason why is because of how he dealt with Bakugo and Todoroki. Now when you compare their quirks yes Bakugo and Todoroki have very powerful quirks. How ever can anyone tell me why they lost.

Ilda raised his hand (very robotically).

Ilda: I can sir.... Izuku knew he wasn't strong enough to fight Bakugo head on so he chooses not to fight him. He then used his enemy's weaknesses instead against them. Bakugo has a short temper and became blind when he was in rage. Izuku than used Todoroki's ice attack to immobilize Kacchan and make his quirk useless. Todoroki also used Jiro's underestimated person as a stealth advantage all while using Todoroki's ice attack as cover as well. Once the weapon was captured he than used himself as a distraction for Jiro to finish the job. Izuku in this exercise was fast and smart using any opening in his opponent's weakness as he could.

All might: Yeah that's basically the gist of it. Now your teacher will review your fight footage and grade you accordingly. Now watch how a pro makes a dramatic exit LIKE HE HAS SOMEWHERE TO BE.

All Might than ran super-fast leaving nothing but gusts of wind behind him. After that the class got changed and went back to their home room and finished the rest of their classes. Izuku got home and changed into something casual but also formal with a pair of dress pants and a nice white button-down shirt and black coat.  He was all dressed and fancy for his Karaoke night with his friends. Just as he left the house though and was only a few blocks down he heard a giant explosion and then looked and saw a fire and smoke from a building.

Izuku: Aw man and today was going so well.

Hey its me again thanks for reading if you have any thoughts or comments please leave them. As always I hoped you enjoyed........ OK BYE.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

36K 760 18
Izuku midoriya is at the lowest point in his life when he decides to end it as he's falling he gets stuck to the side of a building with an arrow and...
Hit notsuremyself द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

3K 92 15
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk already manifested, something that had never happened in their society before, and his quirk was powerful enough...
3.4K 140 6
Izuku Yagi, a quirkless twenty year old boy had been living life as a normal student at a normal university, unable to achieve his dream of being a h...
spider deku! द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

102K 2.1K 43
(I don't own any of the art or characters in this story.) A little boy named izuku midoriya recently found out he is quirkless. he is devastated by t...