The spectacular Deku

By sharkbacon11

Izuku was born quirk less but when he gets bitten by a genetically engineered spider that gave him abilities... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A quick refresher
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Suggestions?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick refresher 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Cake day special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 20

3.6K 84 47
By sharkbacon11

(Imagine the story in this kind of like style) Video above

With spider man swinging around the city.

While most people start off their mornings with TV, exercise or even a nice breakfast Izuku Midoryia starts off his mornings VERY differently than everyone else. He starts it off with a good old web swinging and free fall from tall buildings. Izuku felt good this specific morning and filled with even more energy than usual. He hasn't really been spider man for while so now he finally gets a chance to let loose and envelop in the freedom of web slinging. So, he does tricks and flips and even runs on the walls sticking to it and jumping off the walls with side turns. He than does one giant swings and throws himself as high as he can in the air (which was pretty high). He than begins to hear siren noises.

Spider man: What do you got for me today world.

Police radio in mask: We got a car chase armed with guns and long-range quirks at up town district 2.

Izuku hears the call and starts swinging to it.

.......

(Under line bold signifies the news happening or the news being told while Izuku is doing his own thing.)

.......

Mary Stacey: Gooood morning Musutafu city we are starting off our day with beautiful autumn skies and moderate temperatures between the 70-75^F.

J.J. (you know who he is 😉): The increase spider man sightings have made the whole country of japan and even the world question the role of vigilantism. This alone has sparked national debate. Now should this spider man guy really be allowed to do whatever he wants like he is some type of pro hero.

Mary Stacey: Why shouldn't he? It seems like there is finally an actual hero who has taken things into his own hands and actually helps people and cares about them.... You know what let's hear it from the callers.

Izuku finally catches up to the car chase and is in pursuit of the vehicle.

Thug 1 driver: OH, SHIT ITS SPIDER MAN BLAST HIM.

The thugs than start opening fire on spider man spraying and praying bullets at him, but he just dodges it while web slinging.

Thug 2 back seat gunner: He won't stop moving I can't land a hit.

Izuku takes this chance and webs the guys gun barrel so it can't shoot and pulls the gun while they guy is attached to it to a light pole throwing the guy out of the car.

Thug 3 back seat gunner: Aw crap looks like I have to save our asses.

The third thug had a weird shape elbow that looked like gun cannons. Izuku in response though shot a web line at the thug's elbows. He than threw the web line at a pole above them pulling the thug out of the car making him dangle on a light pole just like the other thug. He than jumps in front of the car and stops it with his bare hands and destroys the motor so the driver can't drive away. He than swings away letting the pro heroes and cops handle the rest.

Caller 1 guy: Yeah, I think this guy is causing nothing but trouble. Sure, he saved a few people but at what cost. He has caused lots of property damage and has not even paid for those damages himself and now instead we have to *call ends*.

In an alley way

A kid is getting bullied by a bunch of other kids and is getting cornered in the end of the alley. Hes holding a science project made of cardboard paper misshae Popsicle sticks and decorated with markers and the kids just slap it out of his hand and destroy and stomp on it. A thwip could than be heard and a suddenly spider man is standing behind the kid who was getting bullied scaring the bullies away.

Caller 2 girl *Mina*: Hey I think Spider man is doing good and trying to help people. He saved me from a weird bird guy and actually made sure I was ok. Pro heroes now a days are to busy with the bigger stuff they feel like matter more. *call ends*

Izuku sees the destroyed project and decides to make the kid feel better and cheer him up.

Spider man: WHOA did you make this.

Kid: Uh y-yeah.

Spider man: DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS... It's a freaking Tide power plant. This could literally change everything we think about renewable energy.

(A tide power plant is a power plant that uses the tides currents to spin turbines which make electricity and is another type of renewable energy source we could use).

The kid just smiles at the compliment.

Spider man: You know what here.

Izuku than started to glue the project back together using his webbings. He than hands the kid his project back.

Spider man: See good as new

Spider man than walks the kid home to make sure he is ok.

Spider man: So, what's your name.

Kid: Chase.

Spider man: Chase... well my names Spider man.

Caller 3 girl *Jiro*: Hey I think spider man is a man of the people. He is out here risking his life every day to help other. Hell, he even saved me and my friend at the school attack. In fact, he probably saved the whole city from a tragic biological weapon if it he hadn't had showed up and stopped that Lizard guy.

Caller 4 guy: Yeah, I understand spider man is trying to help but he isn't trained or doesn't have a license let the professionals and pros do their jobs instead.

At a burning building

Random lady: HELP ME PLEASE MY BABY IS IN THERE.

Spider man than jumps into the window and into the burning building without hesitation. There are a few moments where nothing happens, and suddenly giant explosions could be heard.

Random lady: Oh god no please... please......... please god let me have my baby back please she's my everything.

Another explosion could be seen heard and even felt and is bigger than the last one. The lady thinks the worse as she ducks her head to cover herself from the explosion.

Random lady: NOOO my baby.

A ray of hope shines on the lady's face though when she sees Spider man holding her baby jumping out of the building. Spider man lands near the lady holding her baby crying covered in a small pink knitted blanket. The lady explodes with joy and happiness.

Random lady: OH MY GOD ...... thank you, spider man, *begins to cry*.... Thank you.

Spider man: Your welcome miss.... I wish you and your kid good luck.

Spider man than swings away again to somewhere else he is needed.

Caller 5 girl *Ochako*: Hi yes um I just wanted to say that I think spider man is a hero. He saved me from a mugging and even possibly rape. I screamed for help, but he was the only one to answer. I don't know what would have happened if he didn't save me and I don't think a pro hero would have been there in time either.

Caller 6 guy: I'm not saying the guy is doing something wrong but if he is trying to help us why wear a mask or not sign with an agency. I'm not saying he is bad, but he is for sure hiding something and due to that I can't trust him.

There are 2 guys robbing a convenient store. One has tentacles and is choking the man with them while the other is holding a gun at another woman's head.

Thug 1: Put all the cash in the bag dude. NOW. Or else ill squeeze your head right off.

He than squeezes harder. The guy getting choked than starts putting all his money from the register in the bag. The guy with tentacles lets go of the other guys neck and starts to run off.

Thug 1: CMON LETS GO.

Thug 2: I'll take this.

The second thug with a gun than grabs a gum pack and runs with his friend. Just as they both get outside though they are hit with something hard and fast.

Thug 1,2: AGH what the-

It was spider man doing a wrecking ball swing kick at them. Once the 2 thugs were on the ground spider man webbed the 2 thugs to the ground making them unable to move.

Thug 2: Why don't you grow a pair and fight us like a man.

Spider man: NAW I think I'm just going to take a page out of Jake Paul's book.

Izuku than shoots 2 tazer webs at both thugs knocking them out and leaving them for the pro heroes.

Caller 7 girl *Tsyu*: Hi I'm not sure who this spider guy is *ribbit* but whoever he is he's good in my book. *ribbit* He took down a killer who killed a guy that saved me. *ribbit* The guy was the father of a friend I made. If he is listening to this I want to thank him for helping my friend find some peace *ribbit*.

Caller 8 girl *Toru*: Hi um I was actually there when he saved that kid from the rhino dude. He was really nice to the kid and really seemed like a good guy. Who ever he is... I hope he knows that people are thankful for what he's done for this society.

(Toru was there at the Rhino incident, but nobody could see her because her quirk is invisibility).

Caller 9 girl *Mei*: Hi um I actually wanted to call just in case spider man was listening to this. I just want to thank you for saving me from that shocker guy at the bank. I was being careless and got myself hurt but you still put me first before yourself. I wish I could thank you in person, but I know I probably won't get to but for now this will have to do.

Mary Stacey: Well there you have it folks. Spider man hero or menace? It looks like todays callers have voted spider man as a hero. Hope you people licked our talk show at J.J. News and we all wish you a good night.

It was then finally beginning to get dark outside and Izuku was tired from the day he has had. He was sitting on the edge of a tall building looking at the sun set.

Spider man: Man, it has been a long day.

All might: I bet it has.

An All might in his skinny and weak form than showed up behind him.

Spider man: Oh, hey All might. How was your day.

All might: Please...compared to yours it was nothing. The news was all over you today.

Spider man: Aren't they always.

All might: Yeah but today it seems you won the people over. Izuku I'm proud of you. You really are on your way to becoming a hero if not already there.

Spider man: Thanks all might but I've been spider man for the last 8 months. I only have 2 moths to train and study for the entrance exams at U.A.

All might: MHM speaking of how does your training with One for all go?

Spider man: Well I can use it without breaking my arms if I either use very little of it which is about 5% of it or go full cowling. I need to get better at it though.

All might: In time young Midoryia but for now rest. You did good today kid.... *puts hand on Izukus shoulder* I'm sure your father Ben would be proud of you.

Izuku than pulls his mask up showing his face but its still on his head.

Izuku: Thank you All might it means a lot to hear that.

Than with that Izuku Midoryia A.K.A. the Spectacular Spider man swings away in all of a day's work.

I was going to write another super villain but I thought " You know what Izuku just got back and just fought one why dont we let him be a hero of the people for awhile and look back at all the people he saved and good he did" ... Anyways i hoped you enjoyed and as always leave a comment or thoughts if you have any and uh yeah.... OK BYE. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

spider deku! By

Fanfiction

102K 2.1K 43
(I don't own any of the art or characters in this story.) A little boy named izuku midoriya recently found out he is quirkless. he is devastated by t...
3K 92 15
Izuku Midoriya was born with a quirk already manifested, something that had never happened in their society before, and his quirk was powerful enough...
18.3K 292 18
In a world of superheroes, Izuku Midoryia was born of the 20 percent born "quirkless" shattering his dreams of becoming the next Number 1 hero. Follo...
6.3K 91 34
Izuku's life wasn't the greatest since his mothers death. He always wanted to help out the people in need, but how can he do it without a quirk? Frie...