100

By passtheduch

Akari Ayame lived 99 lives. 99 lives as the same person, life events and the same fate. Her death at the han... More

100
Circle Of Fate
The Lost Boy
Crybaby
Fine
Circle Of Fate (2)
Kiko (1)
Kiko (2)
First Class
Bet
Bully
Fate's Hands
Rumors
Confusion
Fickle Friends
I Miss You
Thinking Too Much
Break
Because Of You
According To Fate
She's Mine
In The End
Regret
Birthday
Koya
Mage
No Mistakes
Ceremony of Rites
Ceremony of Rites (2)
Misah
Idiot
Confession
Troubled Hearts
Kisses
Rin
Shameless
Four Words
Rin (2)
Rin (3)
Kiko (3)
Kiko (4)
Possess
Womanly Desires
Cold And Twisted
A Few Words
I'm Sorry
Warning
Wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
1000 Years
Husband And Wife
Reveal
Kiko (5)
Rin (4)
Husband And Wife (2)
Asking For Help
For Eternity
Dinner
Inside The Castle
A Letter
History
Squeal
Ying Jun
Always
Impossible
Escape
Lies Of Love
Protect The Beauty
No More
Worth It
Making Moves
Monster
Dark Mage
Wild Animal
Making Moves (2)
Misah (2)
Never
Dark Misah
Nothing
Old Magic
Piece By Piece
Crybaby (2)
Kiko (6)
Riho
The End
Epilogue

Eight Stag Bar

16.1K 698 29
By passtheduch

At the Eight Stag Bar, Akari walked into a quiet room, once they all saw a woman enter the establishment. The Eight Stag Bar was a men only bar and club that only wealthy, noble or royal men could enter.

The large room had several tables and chairs for men to play cards and gamble. There were four large fireplaces that gave the room a warm and welcoming feeling. There were two large chandeliers hanging on the ceiling and towards the back, there was a bar, with several smaller tables for men to sit and relax while having a drink.

Her eyes looked over the quiet room and recognized several noble and merchant men sitting and relaxing. Akari began walking towards the bar when a waiter came towards her to stop her from entering further into the club.

"Excuse me, Young Lady." The waiter said as he cleared his throat. "I would advise you to leave this establishment. It is a strict male only rule that prohibits women from entering."

"I would like to speak to the manager." Akari told him. "After I've spoken to him, I'll leave this establishment."

The waiter looked at Akari as if he didn't hear her nor did he budge from his spot. Akari smirked at the waiter and when she began to move around him, the waiter again blocked her way.

"Young Lady." The waiter said again, however this time his voice held more authority and warning. "You have to leave. You are not welcome here."

This time Akari did not pay any attention to the waiter, she took another step forward as the waiter blocked her again.

"I do not want to hurt you, for I can tell you are from a noble family. However, this establishment is a gentlemen's club and you are not welcome here. Please leave or we'll force you to leave." He warned her.

"Either bring me to the manager right now so we can have a proper conversation or I'll force the manager to come out and I'll make him squeal like pig." Akari told the manager. However this time, when she looked at the manager, she unleashed her killing intent. Pinning him down, right where he stood.

Akari watched as the waiter's face paled in fear. Sweat began to drip down his face as his eyes widen in surprise that the young woman could be so threatening toward another person. However, he had worked at the Eight Stag Bar for five years and knew all the rules. There were no exceptions to the rules. No women in an all men's club.

"Guards!" The waiter shouted. "Escort this lady out."

Several guards who stood by the corners of the room began making their way towards Akari.

"I only wanted to talk to the manager." Akari said as she took a step back.

"You had your chance to leave, now is too late to retreat." The waiter said as he smirked at Akari. "I did warn you."

"Pfft." Akari covered her laugh behind the back of her hand. "I also warned you. That if I couldn't have a civil conversation with the manager, I would force him out and make him squeal like a pig."

The guards began to surround Akari in a circle, not letting her have any way out.

"Since you don't want to talk, let's dance." Akari said as her hidden daggers popped out from her sleeves.

Her ten inch double edge daggers were given to her by Dean as a wedding gift. It was an enchanted dagger that could be hidden in her sleeves, that could cut through anything.

When the guards saw that Akari pulled out her weapons, they became alert and took out their swords. Without a word, the moment the guards came towards Akari, Akari made her move.

Her first kill of the night, was the waiter who was doing his job, however didn't care to listen to her. If they had just done what she asked for, none of this would have happened.

The moment the waiter's body fell, his head took a moment to fall right after his body and rolled away. When it finally stopped, the guards too stopped their attack towards Akari.

"Someone go get the manager, or this whole room will be bathed in blood." Akari shouted. "Dismiss my demand and lets see how many more heads will roll."

When no one moved, Akari lost her patience. She didn't know where Rin's where about is. She needed to find who was the mastermind to all her deaths and why. She wanted to begin her life with Dean. However to do all that, she would have to kill a couple more people to make it happen.

She gave them a few more moments before she made her move. As she took two steps towards the bar, the guards closest to her charged towards her. Using her training, Akari quickly dispatched three guards in a matter of moments as her daggers sliced their bodies in two. It was as if their bones did not matter. From flesh, to bone, to organ, back to bone and flesh, her dagger cut through everything so smoothly that the dead guard's blood did not spray out until it landed on the floor.

Out of the 15 guards who surrounded her, it was now down to 12.

"Who else here wants to meet the Gods?" Akari asked. "Last warning. Go get the manager now or more blood would be shed."

No one moved again. No one wanted to give into the young woman, even if she painted the floors red. They were wealthy merchants, noble and royalty. The world was their oyster. They were giants among men. They have seen their fair share of blood, seeing it now was nothing in their eyes. Especially since it was the blood of the guards and not theirs. The young girl would not make them do what they did not want to do.

Sighing heavily to herself. Akari harden her heart and began to attack the guards. If no one wanted to get the manager, then she will kill her way to get to him.

Within heartbeats, the 12 guards quickly dwindled down to none. A pile of bodies laid at her feet as blood soaked the carpet. When she took a step forward, the soaked carpet made a squishing sound. The whole room watched in fascination and horror at the young lady who was so fearsome yet impudent.

The men there were men who could not be easily messed with, however this young woman disturbed their night and killed before their eyes. Did she not know who they were? Did she not care what they could do to her and her family?

"How impudent!"

"How ignorant!"

"How gruesome!"

"How horrid!"

The men began to say one after another. She was ruining their night and that made them mad. Some men saw Akari and wanted to bed her right then and there. If they could have such a dangerous and courageous woman by their side, they would be more invincible.

The moment Akari reached the middle of the room, some men had stood up from their chair and began making their way towards Akari.

"Halt!" One of the men shouted as he smiled at Akari as if he would be having a delicious feast that night. "Killing is not the answer. I can get the manager for you, if you like. However the manager isn't someone who anyone can just see."

Akari turned to the man who spoke and squinted her eyes at the lecherous man. His face already exposed his thoughts as he smiled lustfully at Akari.

"I can get him for you, however I would need something in return."

"Like what?"

"Your body." He directly told her. "Your loyalty. Your beauty. Your heart."

"Oh...." Akari said as she smiled at him, however the smiled did not reach her eyes. "I don't think I can do that."

"Then there's no way anyone here can help you." He told her.

"You're wrong." Akari said as she walked towards him. "There's no one here to help you."

Akari swung her hand and her dagger left her hand. The dagger flew and hit its mark. Right between the man's eyes. As the enchanted dagger flew back to Akari's hand, the crowd screamed in fear. The young woman had killed one of their own. They had thought that they were invincible due to their standing in society. However the young woman did not even care about the rules of society. She killed who ever was in her way.

The men who had once made their way towards Akari quickly made their way back to their seats. They had learned their lesson quickly and did not want to meet the Gods that night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

702K 25.5K 101
[REINCARNATION] A sudden change happens in the body of this infamous, but young beautiful sadist who no longer contains its core- the sadistic soul. ...
10.9K 559 9
|| SAMPLE - Full version published and available on Amazon || The cycle of life is a simple one: you live, you die, you're reborn as a completely dif...
3.6K 97 13
They say you can't change the past, but what if you could? Life is far from perfect. Akari Oozora learned that the hard way after the loss of her pa...
1.3K 205 13
Rayne, a girl born into tragedy, is haunted by a traumatic past, burdened by the memories of killing her father and witnessing her mother's death. Bu...