We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

By Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... More

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 1.
Infiltration part 2.
Infiltration part 3.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Venom vs Anti - Venom.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
Lone wolf.
I need some breathing room.
The search becomes difficult.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Food fight and planning.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

Christmas special (short).

1.6K 22 42
By Dailous

Y/N POV: Its finally Christmas, the day where I don't feel like doing anything, I don't even know what to do for it, the only thing I've done is decorate my dorm and put a Christmas tree up, I wonder what the girls are doing.

Yang POV: me and the girls are just hanging out in our dorm along with pyrrha, velvet, Nora, and coco, we were just talking about random things.

Yang: what do you think the boys are doing?

Coco: who knows, late night drinking, shopping, the list goes on.

Ruby: I hope they're ok.

Weiss: what's there to be worried about? It's not like they're going to ride a sleigh.

Blake who was reading, looked away and looked at Weiss.

Blake: I feel like you just jinxed it.

Weiss: psshh please.

(Mini timeskip)

Y/N POV: I just got a message from jaune and he told me to meet him, ren, fox and yatsuhashi on the roof, when I got there, I saw them putting a sleigh on the edge of the roof.

Y/N: what the fuck is going on?

Ren: ozpin wanted us to put a sleigh up here, although I have a feeling this could go wrong quickly.

Jaune: oh Come on its not like something bad is gonna happen.

Ren: anyway could you help us out Y/N? We just need to attach it so it doesn't lean and fall off.

Y/N: shouldn't be hard.

I then walked up to them and started attaching the sleigh.

3rd POV: ren, yatsuhashi, fox and jaune are holding it still while Y/N is attaching the back of it, after 3 minutes, the back was done.

Y/N: ok, the backs done, you can let go now.

They did as they were told and looked at the sleigh to see it not tilting.

Fox: now what?

Y/N: it should be just fine just as long as no-one leans on it.

When Y/N said that, it was a bit too late because jaune was leaning against it, causing the attachments that were restraining the sleigh to break and the sleigh to slowly fall.

Y/N: OH COME ON!!!!

Y/N created tendrils and latched on to the sleigh and fen, yatsuhashi, fox and jaune were holding him so he doesn't start slipping.

Yatsuhashi: ok, I think we're - OH CRAP!!!!

Due to the surface being a bit too slippery, they fell and the sleigh dragged them down and they started falling.

Boys: OH FUCK!!!!!!

(Meanwhile with the girls)

Nora: PANCAKES!!!!

Ruby: COOKIES!!!!

Nora: NO PANCAKES!!!!

Ruby: NO COOKIES!!!!

pyrrha: why don't we just agree to disagree?

Nora/ruby: (look at pyrrha) NO!!! PANCAKES/COOKIES ARE BETTER!!!!

as they kept bickering, Blake and velvet heard an odd noise.

Velvet: does anyone hear that?

Blake: it kinda sounds like..... is that screaming?

Everyone then stayed quiet to hear.

???:.....aaaaaaaaaaAAAAHHHHHHHH FUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!

They were all confused and we're about to look out the window when one of the voices said...

???: FUCK THIS!!!!

the window suddenly blew open and in came Y/N as venom, a big thump was heard, venom then reverted back to Y/N and looked out the window, to see jaune, ren, yatsuhashi and fox in the snow laid the fuck out with the sleigh right next to them.

Y/N: umm.... you guys ok?

Groans were the only responses he got.

Y/N: uhh... let's take a break.

Y/N then turned around to see the girls looking at him.

Y/N: uhhh.... hi?

Coco: what we're you doing?

Y/N: the guys needed some help with the sleigh then we were falling and you know the rest, anyways I'll just be heading to my dorm now.

As Y/N began to leave, he got grabbed and pinned to the wall by yang and coco, both of them looked at him with lust.

Yang: you think you could just come in and then go just like that~?

Coco: that's not how it works~

Y/N: what do you want me to do? I can't really do anything.

Coco and yang back away and huddle with the others, after about 2 minutes, they all face Y/N, some with lust and some with nervousness, before Y/N could say anything all the girls took their clothes off leaving them completely naked, Y/N's face immediately went red and he was frozen solid.

Coco: come on big boy~ it's only fair that everyone gets naked~

Y/N was stuttering and didn't know what to do.

Venom: we're just... gonna go..... to our dorm and.... do something, we'll be back tommorow..... yeah.

Venom detaches himself from Y/N and leaves.

Weiss: (blushing) w-well come on you dolt, d-dont keep u-us waiting!!

Y/N said nothing and took hid clothes off, when he did all the girls looked at his lower region and their entire faces blushed red.

Yang: (blushing) mama likes what she sees~~~~

The rest just nodded in agreement and let's just say that Y/N and the girls had fun.... ALOT OF FUN, nothing but moans and screams were heard in that dorm and the only thing that Y/N was thinking was this.

Y/N (in head): SWEET CHRISTMAS!!!!

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 3.7K 65
The world has been nothing but cruel to (y/n) until one day he gets a letter saying he was accepted into Beacon. Will this help him escape the darkne...
230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
555K 3.7K 24
Ok your (Y/N) Rose the adopted son of Taiyang and Summer younger brother of Yang Xiao Long and older brother of Ruby Rose RWBY belong to rooster tee...
35.7K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...