The spectacular Deku

By sharkbacon11

Izuku was born quirk less but when he gets bitten by a genetically engineered spider that gave him abilities... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Not a chapter but a thank you
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A quick refresher
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Suggestions?
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Shout outs
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A quick refresher 2
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41: Cake day special
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45

Chapter 12

4.2K 87 36
By sharkbacon11

A random citizen car ride on the bridge 5 mins before the Lizard shows up

Ryuko: Hey Mandalay, what's taking the traffic so long.

Mandalay: I don't know Ryuko. It shouldn't be this bad unless something happened.

Ryuko: Should we check it out.

Mandalay: We can't remember we have Kota in the car with us.

Kota: ....

In the back of the car there was a young boy named Kota. He had black hair and a hat with horns in it. Kota was not really one for words. He didn't really talk much because he disliked his guardians because they were heroes. He thought they were idiots who didn't understand. You see his parents were also pro heroes, but they died in action while saving some people. They died from a villain trying to kill a bunch of civilians and tried to protect them but instead got killed themselves. He didn't understand why they had to help save those people. His guardians tried to explain why they did what they did but they would never understand that Kota just saw heroes now as a dumb career path of fame and fortune. Nothing worth risking your life over. Suddenly though they see a car flying threw the air and about to hit them.

Ryuko and Mandalay: KOTA GET DOWN.

The car hits the front of their car. It makes both Ryuko and Mandalay fly right out of their windows, but Kota stayed safe in the car because he was the only one wearing a seat belt (Safety first). His car is then picked up though. Kota doesn't know what is going on and doesn't know what is carrying the car around. All he knows is that he is about to go flying off the bridge. He was going to die and even Kota could guess it. He closed his eyes shut scared of dyeing and doesn't know what to do. He feels the car falling down and feels the wind on his face. It stopped though once he heard a thwip. He opened his eyes and was looking at the water. The car he is in is dangling by a spider web.

Kota: H-huh?

Back with spider man

Izuku started to web up the cars and catch them as fast as the Lizard creature could throw them. Right when he was about to do it again though Izuku began to swing at him.

Spider man: INCOOOMMINNNGG.

Spider man lands a wrecking ball swing hit on the lizard knocking him down and making him drop the car off the bridge. Izuku webs the car and pulls it on a string and sticks it to the bridge making it hang around. He then hears a cry for help.

Random citizen: HELP SOMEBODY THERES A KID STUCK IN A CAR

Izuku looks at the civilian and looks back to the lizard. He saw his arm disintegrate as he retreated under the bridge. He wanted to chase after him, but he couldn't just leave a kid to die. Izuku then starts swinging to the car with Kota in it. He lands on the car that is facing forward to the water hanging on a thread of web. Kota sees Izuku and is freaked out. He hates pro heroes and he certainly wasn't going to trust one with his life.

Kota: AHHH GET AWAY FROM ME.

Spider man: Hey kid don't worry I'm here to help.

Kota: Get away from me. YOUR JUST A STUPID PRO HERO.

Izuku is surprised at his statement. Usually kids his age love heroes. Especially Izuku as a kid loved heroes because he thought they were everything. That didn't matter though what mattered was he help this kid out.

Spider man: Hey kid guess what.

Kota looks at him with tears in his eyes with a direct sign of fear.

Spider man: I'm not a Pro hero. If anything, I'm just a normal guy trying to help.

Izuku then takes off his mask to show him.

Spider man: See?

Kota is completely shocked and doesn't really know how to respond. It did how ever give Izuku a chance to get closer to him and calmed him down a bit, so he can try to help him.

Spider man: Hey want to hold this. *throws his mask to Kota*.

Kota looks at it with aw as he is now starting to see Heroes in a new light. He just holds the mask stunned as Izuku climbs into the car. However unknown to them his webs are melting a little and begin dripping to the engine of the car.

Spider man: So, what's your name.

Kota: K-kota.

Spider man: Alright Kota I'm spider man it's nice to meet you. Now let's get you out of here.

Izuku then grabs onto Kota and onto his seat belt ready to rip it off with his bare hands.

Spider man: Ok on the count of three I'm going to get your seat belt off ok. Hang on to me alright. *kota nods*. Alright in 1...2... 3.

Izuku rips the seat belt off on 3 and holds onto Kota and Kota holds onto his arm.

Spider man: See that wasn't so bad at all your doing great Kota.

The car catches fire though from Izukus webs melting and Izukus spider sense goes off. The web holding the car then snaps and the car begins to fall. With quick thinking Izuku webs another line to the bridge and grabs the cars back bumper so it doesn't fall. Kota falls to the front middle seat in the process.

Spider man: KOTA CLIMB NOW.

Kota: I can't *cries*

Spider man: YES YOU CAN.

Kota just stays silent with his eyes closed scared to lose his life.

Spider man: Um uh....

Izuku doesn't know what to say to him. He needs this kid to climb so he can save him, but the kid is to scared. In idea popped up in his head though.

Spider man: KOTA put the mask on.

Kota just looks at him confused with tears on his face and in his eyes.

Spider man: TRUST ME it's like a power enhancer yeah.

Kota then begins to put the mask on. He starts to feel more confident and he doesn't know why but he feels stronger and begins to climb.

Spider man: THERE YOU GO that's it. Almost their bud. You're doing great

Kota is almost to Izuku he is in the back seat and he needs to reach the back-trunk seat.

Spider man: C'mon Kota your almost there just a little bit faster.

Izuku struggles to hold onto the car. The car then begins to lose pieces and the bumper he holds onto begins to fall off more letting the car jerk a little making Kota drop on the back of the back seat losing progress towards Izuku and his climb.

Kota: *Falls a little* I can't I'm sorry I'm just going to die like my momma and papa did.

Izuku is using everything he has to hold onto that car and save Kota. He knows he can save him he can do it he just needs a few more feet to reach him. He needs to get through to this kid.

Spider man: Look I lost someone to. I lost my father too. I know it doesn't seem fair and I know it's hard, but you have to keep pushing on no matter what ok? NOW KOTA CLIMB!

Kota then looked up at him with such admiration. Izuku inspired Kota and Kota got up again and started climbing. He is almost there. He is almost to Izuku just a few more inches and he can grab him.

Spider man: THAT'S IT KOTA c'mon, c'mon, c'mon.

Right when Kota reaches his hand out though the car breaks off and it begins to fall.

Spider man: NOOOOOOO

Kota: AHHHHH- *thwip*

Izuku then quickly thwips a web onto Kota catching him while the car falls. Izuku just sighs in relief thankful he saved Kota. He gets his mask back from Kota and puts it back on. He starts to then pull himself up holding Kota.

Kota: W-why?

Spider man: Why what?

Kota: Why did you save me? You don't know me. You're not even a pro hero so you won't get recognized or get paid right? So why would you risk your life for me?

Spider man: Because I don't do this to get paid or to get recognized. I do this because it's the right thing to do. If I have the power to do something right, then I have an obligation to do it. With great power comes great responsibility.

Kota looked at Izuku like Izuku looks at All Might. With such admiration and pride that it looked like the birth of the universe was born in his eyes. Once Izuku finished pulling him up to the bridge his guardians were already looking for him.

Mandalay: KOTA WHERE ARE YOU

Ryuko: KOTA PLEASE BE OK SHOUT IF YOU CAN HEAR US.

They both stopped dead in their tracks when they heard him cry out their names.

Kota: MANDALAY, RYUKO IM OVER HERE.

They turn around and see him being pulled up onto the bridge by spider man.

Mandalay: OMG KOTA THANK GOD YOUR OK.... Oh, thank god. Thank you, thank you so much.

Mandalay grabs him from Izuku and holds and hugs him tight like she never wants/will to let him out of her sight/grips again. Ryuko however is cautious of Izuku and knows who he is.

Ryuko: You stop.... You are under arrest for illegal use of your quirk and vigilantism. State your name.

Spider man: I'm just *exhausted breath* your friendly *exhausted breath* neighborhood sp-

Kota cuts him off distracting both of the wild wild pussy cat members.

Kota: SPIDER MAN AND HE IS A HERO

Both Ryuko and Mandalay are completely shocked by this and are so surprised that he even said the word hero without using the word stupid in the same sentence. Izuku uses this distraction and gets a smile under his mask feeling proud of what he just said. He then starts to thwip a web and swings away from Kota, Mandalay and Ryuko.

Meanwhile on a roof top

A skinny man with blond hair and a trench coat looks over to the bridge. He saw the whole thing unfold and could only smile at the acts of heroism Izuku displayed.

???: I think I know who is next inheritor of one for all. He is suitable, and it couldn't have picked a more perfect successor. 

Thank you for reading im sorry if I haven't posted lately school and just everything in my life has been crazy but since winter break is coming I will have more time for writing which means more time for you guys. So dont worry I will post more..... OK BYE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.6K 1.1K 21
So I'm bad with description so I'll go with this. In this story izuku midoriya was born quirkless until the league of villains capture him and then t...
38K 812 14
Izuku Midoriya, formerly known as Yagi. At the age of 4 he was diagnosed as Quirkless. His Mother Inko(Green Storm), his Step-father Toshinori(All Mi...
23.4K 500 14
Izuku was a young boy and bless to be born with a powerful quirk but his parents felt like his quirk could be come to much to hand so they gave izuku...
766 29 19
Original story here! https://www.wattpad.com/story/285167786-evanescent Izuku Midoriya had always been quirkless. But he badly wanted to be a hero an...