that stupid wolf

Galing kay ablackthorn

"Look dude, you're cute and all but I have a boyfriend." He growled, tightening his would on the girl's wais... Higit pa

note
cast
the air you breath smells like sweat and cheap perfume
the little bitch can cook!
thanks, white boy
he needs a lady for the night, so whose going to be the lucky gal?
you're mine, angle eyes
take control of your fucking wolf!
let me kiss you
i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend!
not an update
i need a breath from all this awkwardness
when i say run, you run
you love sick puppy
i'm sorry for cheating on you
i trusted you!
don't roll those pretty eyes at me
i know everything about you, little mate
silas, the big softy
you better behave yourself, angel eyes
she's my girlfriend so back off!
let's go on a date, a proper date
i hate when harms comes to her
i will know who made you a whore
gosh, I'm sailing a ship
i'm riding shotgun, bitches!
whose going to keep that old man on his toes when I'm gone?
i think the girls can handle a night without me
i wouldn't want my girlfriend to have an lose screws
that was amazing, call me
you're weird when you're high
mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet
guess who bought the fucking cheetos!
i could never take my eyes off her when she smiled
it's jeremiah, dumbass
i just hope they hook up at the end of this
your wolf strength does not define you
you're not that innocent either
you haven't even seen my naked
when it comes to Silas, i'm not allergic to nuts
but i just got my nails done
i was cocky for a second
she's a slut
she might attack me with those long ass nails!
and I... just saw you naked
silas is far from innocent
you smell heavily of my scent, angel eyes
you're fast, love, but not fast enough
girl, you know how much drugs I had to sell to make this green shit?
anything with your pretty little face on, i'll like
all I've ever wanted was kimora
this kind of reminds me of that that scene in twilight
god, i missed this
the food won't be the one making you moan
i'm doing a lot of teasing tonight, wolf
i'm going to take you now, angel eyes
all i've seen is you
you fucking dumbass
you, kimora, are my world
you're like my second mother
stay safe
is he mine?

i ruined your family

1.7K 52 29
Galing kay ablackthorn

C H A P T E R S I X T Y

Silas was frozen, his eyes darting from face to face before they landed on Hunter. How could he have not figured it out? Their lives were intertwined before they had them.

Jennifer and Hunter were best friends, joined at the hip since Jennifer moved into this pack. Feelings could have gotten involved.

And Silas had always resembled Lucas, people always assuming he was Chris. Black hair and green eyes. He had always wondered why his wolf never hurt them when he lost control. Wolfs didn't understand love and feelings, they were animals. Striving to survive. All his humanity was turned off the minute his wolf was in control.

And the similar wolfs, black with golden eyes. He had had the same wolf as Lucas and Hunter and he hadn't even put two and two together.

And Chris. How they shared similar qualities.

They had the same allergies, couldn't eat sea food or they swell up. Always sneezed around feathers and got sick during the winter when they were kids. They were similar in every way yet they just looked different.

Hunter didn't know whether to be happy or upset about the news. He had no right to be angry, if he had stayed, then maybe he would have known both his sons.

Jennifer turned to Silas, her heart aching when she noticed how he pulled away from her touch, "Really? A mated wolf?"

Jennifer raised a hand to her mouth, tears coming to her eyes as she shook her head, "You don't understand." Silas turned away from her, his eyes darting towards Chris who had joined his side.

Brother. Chris was his brother, his blood.

Jennifer stepped towards her son, her hand shaking in fists to stop herself from touching him. "I didn't want you to find out this way, you have to understand, Silas. I never wanted any of this to happen."

Silas shook his head, chuckling bitterly, "What? You didn't mean to sleep with a mated wolf and get pregnant?"

Jennifer looked down, ashamed. "Silas, please let me explain."

Silas shook his head, "That's why I got so angry that night, you told me he was my father."

Jennifer nodded her head, looking down at her feet before raising her eyes, "Please, before you leave. Listen to me."

Silas hesitated, wanting to be as far away from here as he could be but he wanted to hear her out. The last time he didn't, he lost control of his wolf.

Silas nodded, eyes cast down. Lucas turned towards Hunter and took a hold of arm, "You should go."

Hunter didn't protest, casting Jennifer and Silas one last look before existing the house.

Silas turned away from the front door, walking towards the living room to take a seat. He couldn't lay back, his body tense. He was leaning forward, elbows on his knees as his hand shook.

Chris sat next to him, turning to him slowly. "This doesn't change anything, Silas. You've always been my brother, now I just know that by blood too."

Silas smiled, casting Chris a thankful look, "You've always been my family, my brother."

Lucas sat down on the other side of Lucas and smiled, "Brother."

Silas took Lucas's hand, smiling softly when Lucas returned the hand shake. Jennifer sighed nervously before settling down onto the coffee table opposite them. Her hand tugging nervously at her necklace.

"I met Hunter when I was five, he was a lot like you, Lucas. Cut everyone off when they tried to talk to him but he let me in. He let my be his first friend and that was the first step down a path I had no idea would lead us. We've been best friends since my seventh birthday, everything came crashing down when we found out we weren't mates. I was crushed, I loved him. He was everything to me. He was all I wanted to see, everything that was important to me."

Jennifer sighed heavily, "We kept our feelings hidden, it was the right thing to do but that was pushed aside when Hunter saw me talking to another guy. I was his, he told me that and even though I knew this would break both our hearts, I gave into the feelings. Hunter and I gave each other our...virginity." The boys cringed before watching as Jennifer ran a runny through her hair, "We started to date, we were so in love that we forgot that we even had mates to meet. And then Hunter met Amy and he cast me away, he avoided me. I thought I had done something wrong and then I saw them one their first date. He looks so happy, so at ease so I didn't confront him. I met Amy by myself a few days after their date, she was perfect for him. She was perfect. I started to love her, like my sister and I knew I couldn't ever take Hunter away from her. I just wish he had told me he had found her before I saw them together. It was hard, watching them fall in love and get married while I had to watch from the side lines."

Jennifer turned to Lucas, "Amy fell pregnant a year after we meet her. Hunter was so happy, he wouldn't stop talking about you. And then you were born and you were everything Hunter ever wanted. And you were my godson. Everything was perfectly fine until Amy started to get ill. It was even more scary when we found she was pregnant with you." Jennifer turned to Chris and smiled sadly, "She loved you very much, Christoper. Never doubt that. One night, Hunter had been so worried and stressed about the pack and his Luna, he went out. Decided to go out for a few drinks, he ended up having too much. He didn't want Amy to see him like that so he called me, told me to pick up him. It was innocent, just a best friend coming to pick up her drunk best friend but he was acting different. He was calling me Jen and was holding my hand and kissing my fingers like he did when we were a couple. I was selfish, I knew it was wrong but I didn't ask him to stop. I was in love with him, even after all those years, I still loved him with my whole heart. So when he kissed me, I didn't push him away. When the clothes started coming off, I stopped him. He had a family and I didn't want to break it up. I couldn't do that to Amy, to Lucas."

Lucas scowled, "But you did."

Jennifer nodded, turning to Lucas, "Cosima is your mate?"

Lucas chuckled dryly, "Don't compare my mate to your life."

"It's the only why you'll understand. Silas, Kimora is human and she could have been with any man. What if she was with Josh, they had a family but one night, she came to you. Everything you've wanted in the palm of her hand and all you have do it snatch it, even if it ruins lives."

Silas bowed his head and sighed, he'd take it. He'd take her in his arms, hold her even though he knew she wasn't going to be there with they woke up.

Jennifer sighed, "He was all I had, my parents had passed. My sister in a car accident. I wanted to keep him in my life because if he was gone, I would have no one. And when he kissed me, and told my loved me, I broke. It was all I've ever wanted, for him to love me."

Chris frowned, "But he did love you. He just loved my mom more."

Jennifer nodded, "I knew that, he was scared. He was going to lose her and I guess he didn't want to lose me either. He knew that seeing them together hurt me and I promised myself that when Chris was born and Amy was healthy, I would leave. I wanted to find my mate, I needed too. I guess he knew and thought being together would keep my staying. I was going to leave, I hated my life. Even if it was filled with the people I loved, it tore me apart." Jennifer brought in shaky breath, "I moved away after I found out I was pregnant with Silas, scared of what Amy would say. Scared that Hunter would refuse to be apart of our life's. He had his own family, me having evidence about that night would ruin everything for him. I came back after I found out Amy had passed. I had no idea Hunter had left so I was shocked to see the two of you at my door step. I was now a mother of a five year old, a new born baby and a two month old baby. I ruined your family so I made sure you were each other's family. You can hate me, but please don't hate each other."

Silas sighed, stepping off the of the sofa and pulling his mother into his arms, "I could never hate you, ma. It was wrong what you did but you raised me by myself, you raised Lucas and Chris by yourself and I'll never forget that."

Lucas nodded, taking a hold of Jennifer's hand, "You're my mother, Jennifer. I could never hate, might be rude to you but I'll never hate you."

Chris nodded, leaning forward to pull Jennifer into his arms when Silas had let her go, "I had no parents growing up and you were always there for me. You might not be my biological mother but you are my mother."

Jennifer smiled, sighing softly as she held onto Silas's hand and ran her other hand through Chris's brown locks. "I love you boys, so much."

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

487K 14K 49
Mature: 18+ He kisses along her neck, between her breasts, and down her stomach. "You look beautiful like this. Your tight, pink p***y stretched arou...
99.1K 2.1K 32
I looked into the magazine again not sure if I was seeing things. 'Mate.' My wolf growled again. How can this be? How can my mate be a human and what...
335K 9.2K 21
"America..." he said. I noticed how his eyes changed to dark black. "Yes?" I hesitantly started to back into the door. "Do not deny me because I kno...
2.8M 50K 19
"You know you can't resist me much longer." He continued to trail kisses down my neck and jaw. I bit my lip to keep a moan from escaping. "I am yo...