{π““π“žπ“‘π“‘π“¨π“ π“žπ“π“”-π“’π“—π“žπ“£...

By -rvpmonsta-

π”‡π”žπ”«π”¦π”’π”© π”–π”’π”žπ”³π”’π”Ά + β„­π”¬π”―π”Ÿπ”Άπ”« 𝔅𝔒𝔰𝔰𝔬𝔫 "π”Ÿπ”žπ”Ÿπ”Ά, β„‘ 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 π”΄π”žπ”«π”± π”ͺ𝔢 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔒 π”Ÿπ”žπ” π”¨... More

intro
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
update
17.
18.
19.
attention!!
20.
THE ALBUM WE NEED
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
HI.
27.
28.
29.β™‘
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.♀
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
58.
59.
60.
61.
62.
63.
64.
65.
66.
67.
68.
69.
70.
71.
72.
73.
74.
little announcement
75.
76.
77.
78.
79.
80.
πŸ’žPHOENIX CONCERTπŸ’ž
81.
82.
83.
84.
85.
86.
87.
88.
89.
90.
91.
92.
93.
94.
95.
96.
97.
inside scoop
98.
99.
the big 100.
101.
102.
103.
104.
105.
CRICKETS
106.
107.
108.
109.
110.
111.
112.
113.
114.
115.
116.
117.
yee haw🐎
118.
119.
120.πŸ™ˆ
121.
122.
123.
124.
125.
126.
127.
128.
129.
130.
131.
132.
133.
134.
135.<β€’^β€’>
136.
137.
FAT UWU
138.πŸ‘»
139.
140.
141. <3
142.
143.
144.
145.
146.
147.
148.
149.
150.
151.
152.
153.

57.

1.9K 69 26
By -rvpmonsta-

Summary:Searching...

Based off a movie I watched

《《《《》》》》

It's been 2 days since Daniel's seen Corbyn. Usually, Corbyn would be home or at least send a text to Daniel to let him know where he was. Corbyn was just that type of person.

But, Corbyn hasn't sent a text, at all. It scared Daniel. "911 what's your emergency?" The dispatcher said in a monotone voice. "Hi, y-yes. Uhm, I would like to report a missing person."

"Ok, name of the person?" The dispatcher said, "C-corbyn. C-O-R-B-Y-N. Besson. B-E-S-S-O-N." Daniel spelled out, searching how many people went missing in California. Which showed to be 51%

"And your name?" The dispatcher asked, "Daniel. D-A-N-I-E-L. Seavey. S-E-A-V-E-Y." Daniel spelled out again.

"Ok, Daniel we need you to fill out a missing persons report, and we will assign a detective to help you." The dispatcher said, making Daniel hang up. "Where can he be?" Daniel asked himself, as he went to his messages and sent Corbyn another text.

'Corbyn, where are you? Please be safe.'

Daniel put his phone down, and closed his eyes. As he did, there was a knock at his door. He groaned, and went to get the door. When he opened it there was a woman, who stuck her hand out.

"Hi, Mr. Seavey. I'm detective Christina Marie. I'm assigned to your case of the disappearance of Corbyn Besson, correct?" She asked, as Daniel shook hands with her.

"Yes, that's correct." Christina nodded her head, "mind if I come in?" Daniel kindly let her in, closing the door, before making his way to the kitchen, Christina following behind.

"So, Mr.Seavey, in order to begin the searching, we need to know what Corbyn looks like, who he hangs out with, anything. Anything you know about him that might help us find out where he is." The detective said, as Daniel rubbed his face.

"Ok, I can do that." So Daniel began telling the detective everything he knew. From the people Corbyn talked to, to what Corbyn's interests were. Now, all he had to do was wait, and still find more info about the disappearance of his best-friend.

《Skip to the 4th day Corbyn's been gone》

Daniel barely got any sleep. How could he sleep, knowing his best-friend wasn't here. Wasn't here with him, talking about space every night. He's done that for the past 3 years. Daniel sighed, and sat up from his bed.

The blue-eyed boy made his way to his laptop, and went through all the pictures of him and Corbyn. He smiled as tears fell down his pale face. He then went to Corbyn's Instagram, looking through all the pictures he took. A lot of them being a forest lake place.

Daniel couldn't help but let out a sob. He tried calling Corbyn again, but still no answer. Daniel just didn't understand, how come, all of a sudden, out of the blue, his Corbyn just disappeared.

Daniel's phone suddenly rang, looking at the caller I.D -Christina Marie- he picked up. "H-Hello." His voice cracked, because he hasn't tall for 12 hours.
"Daniel I have some news. We might have found Corbyn."

Those words sent Daniel's body to freeze. Did they find his Corbyn? "What do you mean might have found him? It's you have or you haven't." Daniel explained. He heard the girl sigh, "I know. Just meet me at the police station." With that she hung up.

Daniel got dressed, and headed out to the police station. Once he was there, Christina was there waiting for him. "Ah, I'm glad you came. Follow me." She said, and Daniel followed her to her office.

"Take a seat," Daniel did, "Daniel. The reason why I said they might have found him is because, well, how do I explain this. Daniel, we found Corbyn at the forest he always post about.."

Daniel nodded, "So where is he?" Christina rubbed her eyes, before grabbing her phone to show Daniel a video. "This video was sent to me, 5 minutes ago. It may or may not have to do with the disappearance of Corbyn." She played the video.

In the video there was a guy, a guy who had tears running down his face. He then began talking. "To the boy with the red car," Corbyn's car Daniel thought, "I'm sorry for not stopping after you told me to stop hitting you. I'm sorry I pushed you off the Cliffside of the road. To the parents and friends to him; I'm sorry for doing what I did to him. I'm sorry that I am the one putting you through pain. And I'm sorry for possibly killing the boy with the red car." With that the video ended.

"No, no, no, no. This-This isn't real." Daniel managed to say, eyes glossy over with tears. "That's what we are trying to figure out Mr.Seavey. This could be real, or a hoax. Whatever it it, I'll help you through this, all the way till the end." Christina spoke softly, not wanting to hurt the crying boy in front of him.

《》《》《》《》

"Breaking news: Corbyn Besson. 19 year old, possibly dead, with the murderers confession video out to the public. Is it real or a hoax?" The news reporter said, making Daniel turn the t.v off.

He got up, and drove to where the forest, Corbyn 'died' at. When he stepped out his car, he immediately spotted the nice view of the sunset. He now understood why Corbyn loved it out here. It was beautiful.

As Daniel walked along the did if the lake, he found a ripped shirt, and a knife. The knife, Daniel didn't know where that came from, but the shirt, oh, the shirt was Corbyn's. Daniel knew this, he bought this for Corbyn on his 18th birthday, and it still fit the blonde.

"Christina...I found Corbyn's shirt with a knife by it....no...well It's just right here in the open....no I didn't touch it....fine Ok bye." All of this confused Daniel. This wasn't here before, it's like, someone put this here.

《》《》《》《》

"Breaking news: The disappearance of 19 year old Corbyn Besson is now known all over the world. But, the confession tape from his supposed murderer was all a hoax. His actual murder still is out there. Stay tuned for more" Daniel groaned.

"Tyler it doesn't make sense, how is this a hoax. How did that guy know Corbyn had a red car, or how did Corbyn's shirt just appeared at the lake he loves. It just doesn't make sense." He paced around the room.

"Look, Dani. All I can say is, if the detective isn't helping as much as you like the to, investigate for yourself. It never hurts to try." Tyler responded, "I don't know how the guy knew about Corbyn having a red car or that his shirt was just there. But, what I can tell you is that Corbyn still has to be alive." Daniel took in all the words his brother told him.

"Thanks Tyler."

《》《》《》《》《》

Daniel drive out to where there was only one Cliffside. This Cliffside was closest to where Corbyn was last at; the lake. He carefully stood at the edge, looking below.

"Corbyn!" Daniel yelled down, expecting a response, only getting wind. "Daniel what are you doing?" Of course, detective Christina knew where Daniel was. "Christina, Corbyn still has to be alive. He still has to be breathing. It rained, he had water, he could be cold  I don't know. Either way my Corbyn is down there, somewhere down there." Daniel spilled, falling to the floor, "he has to be ok. He just has to, I can't live without him" the brunette sobbed.

"C'mon Daniel, you should head home, get some rest. We'll figure this out." Daniel nodded, and headed home. Once he was there, he wondered why Christina always rushed to make him stay away from the investigation.

Daniel went online, and watched, read, and put some pieces of the investigation. What Dnaiel found weird was that, Christina knew exactly where he was, every second, every minute.

After a while of investigation, Daniel came across this picture with Christina in it, with people from rehab. When Daniel took a look, he saw the guy, the guy who 'confessed' of killing Corbyn. After all this time, Daniel never thought of Christina being the one who killed him. Could it?

《》《》《》《》

"Why'd you do it Christina?" An officer asked her as she sat in the room. Daniel found out it was indeed Christina who Could've killed Corbyn. To protect her son, when he pushed Corbyn off the Cliffside.

"To protect my son, he isn't like other people. He has trouble...he liked Corbyn for years, when he choose to meet Corbyn at the lake, of course he scared Corbyn. All he wanted to do was talk to him-" Christina explained.

"So is there a chance Corbyn Besson is still alive?" The officer questioned. "Yes, there is a chance." Christina answered.

《》《》《》

It's been 2 years since the incident took place. Corbyn was found, and token straight to the hospital. Daniel cried out of happiness, not only because they found Corbyn, but because he was ok. That's all Daniel wanted was for him to be ok.

"Corbyn you want some oj?" Daniel asked as he was making breakfast. "Yes please!" The blonde said, and he ran to take a seat at the table. Daniel placed the food in front of both of them, and kissed Corbyn's forehead, which made him blush.

"Thanks Dani." Daniel shook it off, "yeah, no problem." Corbyn shook his head, "No, No. Thank you"

"For?" Daniel was confused, it was just food. "For not giving up on looking for me." Corbyn rolled is eyes.

"Oh, how could I give up? You're my everything, I wouldn't let you go that easy." Daniel spoke, grabbing Corbyn's hand, "you're my everything. I'll do whatever it takes to keep you safe."

"Thanks Dani." They shared a kiss, and ate their breakfast.

《《《《》》》》

Longest one shot ever
Hope you enjoyed.

♡STAY GOLD♡

~~Impressed Camper

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.4K 791 24
Ιͺ α΄‘Ιͺʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍΙͺɴᴇ α΄€Ι’α΄€ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄α΄˜ α΄‘Ιͺα΄›Κœ α΄›Κœα΄‡ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄… ᴇxα΄„α΄œκœ±α΄‡κœ± α΄€Ι΄α΄… α΄Šα΄œκœ±α΄› α΄›α΄‡ΚŸΚŸ ᴍᴇ α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ α΄‘α΄€Ι΄α΄›?! *α΄€ κœ±α΄›α΄Κ€Κ α΄€Κ™α΄α΄œα΄› α΄€ ʙᴏʏ ᴑʜᴏ α΄€κœ°α΄›α΄‡Κ€ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴇx ᴜꜱΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ±α΄›α΄œα΄˜Ιͺα΄… ᴇxα΄„α΄œ...
255K 9.7K 12
(π˜π˜–π˜™ π˜ˆπ˜“π˜“ π˜”π˜  π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜ π˜šπ˜π˜”π˜—π˜š <333) π˜žπ˜ˆπ˜•π˜•π˜ˆ π˜‰π˜Œ π˜‰π˜ˆπ˜‘π˜'𝘚 π˜Žπ˜π˜™π˜“π˜π˜™π˜π˜Œπ˜•π˜‹??? π˜žπ˜Œπ˜“π˜“ π˜π˜Œπ˜™π˜Œ 𝘠𝘈 π˜Žπ˜– <3 π˜šπ˜›π˜ˆπ˜™π˜›π˜Œπ˜‹: π˜”οΏ½...
5.5K 804 17
𝙸 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽπš—'𝚝 πšŒπš‘πšŽπšŒπš”πšŽπš πš’πš πšŠπš—πš’πš˜πš—πšŽ πš–πšŠπšπšŽ 𝚊 πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” πšŠπš‹πš˜πšžπš πšπš‘πšŽπš– 𝚒𝚎𝚝, πš‹πšžπš πš’πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞'πš›πšŽ πš•πš˜πš˜πš”πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› πš˜πš—...