We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

By Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... More

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 1.
Infiltration part 2.
Infiltration part 3.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Venom vs Anti - Venom.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
Lone wolf.
I need some breathing room.
The search becomes difficult.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Christmas special (short).
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

Food fight and planning.

2.2K 41 79
By Dailous

A/N: I would put up a disclaimer but I've done it before so I think everyone gets it, anyway enjoy the chapter!

Y/N POV: Well, last semester was something, let's preview what happened, I gave birth to symbiotes and one gave birth to another, I killed ironwood because he was an asshole and he created anti - venom, I killed jaques and Whitley died because they're just retarded and last but not least, I somehow got a harem, what a semester huh? Anyway let's get to what's happening now. I woke up to the Sun hitting me in the face, I got up and saw that I was the only one in my dorm, I turned the clock to face me and saw the time was 9:00 am, I got up and had venom change me in some Black shorts and F/C (favourite colour) T-shirt, with some F/C trainers, once that was done, I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth and went out of the door and after about 3 steps I stopped.

Venom: why'd you stop moving?

Y/N (in head): you'll see in... 3.... 2.... 1 and... (out loud) oof!!

I got knocked the fuck down by none other than the cookie monster herself.

Ruby: big brother!!!!

Y/N: morning rubes (pecks lips) could you get off me?

Ruby: no!! You could run away again!!! (Mutters) I don't want you to go again.

Awww, she doesn't want to let me go, that's adorable.

Y/N: relax sis, I'm not going anywhere, I'm just gonna head to the cafeteria to get some breakfast, wanna come with me?

Ruby: (nods no) I forgot something back at my dorm, I'll go get it and I'll see you in a flash.

Ruby gets off of me and runs off leaving a rose petals on the ground.

Y/N: wait.... did she just-

Venom: quote the flash? Yes.

Y/N (in head): good to know.

I got up and dust myself and was about to walk to the cafeteria only to see a pair of white eyes staring at me, I then realise it's mania.

Y/N: hello mania.

Mania: hello father and uncle.

Y/N: what're you doing?

Mania: we were gonna wake you up but it seems that doesn't need to be done.

Y/N: indeed, anyways I'm about to head to the cafeteria, wanna come with?

Mania: yes.

(Mini timeskip)

I'm having some f/b (favourite breakfast) and I'm sitting with the squad as I call it.

Yang: hey Blake, watch ya doing?

Blake: just going through some notes from last semester.

Yang: lame!!

Nora threw a grape at yang and managed to eat it, earning a thumbs up from Nora and a sign from me saying 10/10.

Yang: so boyfriend~ how ya doing~?

Y/N: I'm doing fine babe.

Pyrrha: did you sleep well Y/N?

Y/N: yes I did, thanks for asking pyrrha.

Before anyone else could say anything, ruby comes in and slams something on the table.

Ruby: friends... sister... boyfriend.... Weiss.

Weiss: hey!!!!

Robbie: (snickers).

Ruby: four scores and seven minutes ago I had a dream.

Yang: this outta be good (eats another grape).

Sienna: where have I heard that?

Ruby: anyway, I had a dream that the five of us would come together as a team (looks at Y/N) and lovers (looks at the rest) and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss: did you steal my binder?

Ruby: (does a peace sign) I'm not a crook.

Y/N: definitely haven't that before.

As I say that, I get up to leave only to have someone jump on my back and wrap their arms and legs around me, I turn a little to see ruby.

Ruby: where are you going?!?!?

Y/N: chill out rubes, I'm just gonna go to a vending machine to get a soda.

Ruby: oh (gets off of him and pecks his cheek) sorry about that.

I just wave it off and continue walking out, I continue to walk through the quiet hallways thinking about what this semester will bring and where the klyntar have been, believe it or not they've gone quiet and I really don't like it, I just need to hope that I'll be prepared for what they'll do in the future, I got to the vending machine and got a F/D (favourite drink) and start walking back until I see a familiar monkey tail.

Y/N: Sun?

Sun: huh? (Sees Y/N) oh hey it's you, wassup?

Y/N: not much (Sees someone next time) who's he?

Sun: this is is Neptune.

Neptune: hi.

Y/N: hello there.

Neptune: whoa, you weren't kidding when you said he had 2 voices.

Sun: damn right I wasn't, (looks at Y/N) by the way, do you know where the others are?

Y/N: yeah, follow me.

(Mini timeskip)

Just as we were about to enter the cafeteria, all the students started running out.

Y/N: whoa! What's going on?!

Random student: food fight!!

I was confused until the 3 of us walked in and saw team RWBY and JNPR having an actual food fight.

Venom: they seem to be having fun.

Y/N (in head): yep, wait, where's sienna and mania?

Mania (in head): over here.

I turn to my left and see mania sitting on a spider web watching and sienna using a table as cover while still eating her breakfast.

Y/N: who started all this?

Sienna: Nora started it, then yang threw a pie at Weiss and then everything went from there.

Mania: also yang got launched all the way up into the air, we don't know if she's ever coming down.

I just nod and tilt my head to the side to avoid a piece of cake flying my way, I start drinking my soda and look at Sun to see him smiling.

Y/N: what're you so happy about?

Sun: nothing, this is just funny.

I just shrug and see Blake and pyrrha using breadsticks, as they fight, the Goddamm breadsticks aren't even breaking.

Y/N: well shit.

Venom: we should stop eating the bread here.

Y/N (in head): agreed, wait I just realised something, where's Robbie?

Robbie: hey jaune!!

Jaune: y-y-yeah? (Gets grabbed) wait what're doing, what're you doing!?!?!

Robbie: HA YEET!!!!

I watched as jaune got sent flying and hit a window and slowly slid down it, that must be painful as fuck, the food fight lasted a little longer until ms goodwitch burst through the doors with a pissed off look.

Glynda: children!! You shouldn't be playing with your food!!!

When she said that, everyone looked down a little embarrassed, I then heard something.

Venom: what is that sound?

Y/N (in head): it kinda sounds like....

Yang:~~aaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Y/N: of course.

I ran to the middle of the cafeteria and looked up and saw yang coming down, I stretched hands out and waited, after about 3 seconds, she fell into my embrace, she was confused until she looked at me.

Y/N: come here often?

Yang: only if you're around~

3rd POV:

Sun: I love these guys.

Sun turns to face Neptune and sees he's covered in food.

Ozpin: let them be ms goodwitch.

Glynda: (sighs and fixes everything) they're supposed to be defenders of the world.

Ozpin: and they will, but for now, let them have their fun (sips tea).

(Mini timeskip)

RWBY, JNPR, Robbie, sienna, mania and Y/N are all in the library after the food fight, rwby are playing a board game called "remnant the game" JPR are reading and writing while Nora is just fast asleep and Robbie is snoring his ass off, mania is on her scroll, sienna was reading a random book and Y/N was talking to venom.

Y/N (in head): what do you think is wrong with Blake?

Venom: maybe it's something to do with the white fang, considering how it's now led by that stupid bull.

Y/N (in head): yeah.... I'm gonna have to talk to her about this.

The doors to the library open up and Sun and Neptune come in.

Sun: sup losers.

Y/N: sup nerd.

Sun: clever dude, anyway I want you all to meet my good bud Neptune.

Neptune: hey everyone, you do know a library is suppose to be a quiet place right?

Weiss: thank you!

Neptune looks at Weiss and starts to walk to her and leans close.

Neptune: hi beautiful, you gotta name?

Sun, RWBY, JNPR, Robbie, sienna, and mania glance at Y/N and see he's got his eyes closed, his right eyebrow twitching, and taking deep breaths.

Yang/ruby/Blake: (whispers) uh oh.

Weiss: (slightly creeped out) w... Weiss.

Neptune: so snow Angel, do you have a boyfriend? Cause if not, we could hook up.

The others eyes widen and they look at Y/N and see steam coming off of him and fire appearing on his arm and legs.

Venom: breath, breath!!!! BREATH YOU FOOL!!!!

Y/N (in head): I WANT TO HIT HIM!!!!

Venom: DON'T DO IT!!!!

Neptune then sees mania and walks up to her.

Neptune: you look good in black, why don't you take off that mask and let me see your pretty face?

JNPR/RWBY/sienna/Robbie/mania: (in head): oh boy, someone's gonna die.

Venom:😑😠😡

Y/N (in head): don't forget to breath.

Venom:.... (breathes in)....... (breathes out)........ FUCKING KILL HIM!!!!!!

Before anyone could act Y/N was behind Neptune, his H/C (hair colour) hair shadowing his eyes, Neptune turns around and is scared shitless when he sees him.

Y/N: whatcha doing?

Neptune: n-nothing.

Y/N: stealing our girl and trying to hit on our niece/daughter?

Neptune: stealing your girl and trying to hit on your niece/daughter?

Y/N: were you?

Neptune: n-no!!

Y/N: good cause that'd be bad.

Neptune: how bad?

Y/N: we'd have to kill you.

Neptune: thats bad.

Y/N: yep.... so you're gonna move away now?

Neptune slowly moves next to Sun and then passes out on the floor, the steam and fire coming off Y/N dissapears and he walks back to his seat and sits down humming happily and venom laughing in his head while the others are a surprised AF by what just happened, Weiss then walks to him and sits on his lap and gives him a hug.

Weiss: were you jealous?

Y/N: nope, I could see you were creeped out, so I did what any boyfriend would do, I scared the shit out of him.

Weiss: aww, nice to see you care.

Y/N: sure ice queen.

Weiss: hey!! (looks away) stupid dunce.

Y/N (in head): (sigh) women.

Venom: I think you mean tsundere.

Y/N (in head): meh.

(Mini timeskip Y/N POV)

We all got kicked out of the library for being too noisy, well all went to our respected dorms and did our own things, right now, I'm sitting down while mania is leaning on my shoulder asleep and sienna is lying down enjoying the sensation of me rubbing and scratching her ears and Robbie is just looking is burning his unneeded assignments.

A/N: I swear the one thing I like the most is when you burn all the work that's no longer needed after serving it's purpose but I also hate it when you do work that was never related to what you're doing and you watch it burn away thinking "what a fucking waste," has anyone had a similar feeling to that?

Robbie: so.... today was eventful.

Y/N: you could say that again.

Sienna: (purrs) was scaring that blue haired human (purrs) necessary (Purrs)?

Y/N: the day he flirts with our girls and our niece/daughter will be the day bitches die.

I then get a message from ruby, telling me to meet her team in their dorm, I gently place mania down and place sienna's head off my lap, I tell Robbie I'll be out for a while and head to their dorm, once I'm there I knock on their door, it opens to reveal the girls in different clothes.

Yang: so big bro~ like what you see?

Y/N: more than you think.

Yang walks up to me and whispers in my ear.

Yang: (whispers) maybe when we're done, we can go somewhere and rip these off of me~

Y/N: (whispers) oh I'll do a whole lot more than just rip them off, and just to give you an idea~

I licked yang's neck which caused her to let out a quiet moan, but I could tell the other 3 heard it, I saw a blush on all their faces but yang's was the reddest of them all, after they all calmed down, they then told me what they were planning to do.

Ruby: so are you in?

Y/N: what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't help my lovely ladies, let's do it.

Sun: yeah, let's do it.

We all looked at the window and saw Sun.

Y/N: how'd you get there?

Sun: I do this all the time.

Weiss: do what all the time?

Sun: climb trees of course, so we're going after the white fang and torchwick huh, count me in.

Ruby: Sun, we don't want to get anyone else involved in this.

Sun: you should always get people involved, that's why I brought Neptune.

We all looked outside to see Neptune standing on the ledge.

Yang: how'd you get up here?

Neptune: I have my ways, but could you let me in, we're like really high right now.

After we let both of them in the room, we decide to have them join in on the plan.

Ruby: ok, so I'll go with Weiss, yang goes with Neptune, and Sun goes with Blake, but what about you big brother?

Y/N: I got a guy who could give me some information on torchwicks movements, I'll start there, if any of you need my help, give me a call, also (looks at Neptune) do anything to my Dragon and you won't see the light of day, understood?

Neptune: yep!!!!

Y/N: good.

Ruby: ok, any questions? (Nobody says anything) ok, let's go!!!

I turn into Venom and jump straight out the window and start web swinging my way to my guy.

Venom (in head): you think something else is gonna happen don't you?

Venom (in head): I think it's obvious, when there's white fang and torchwick...

Venom (in head): there's carnage.

3rd POV: in an abandoned warehouse, a certain klyntar is laughing like a maniac.

Carnage: hahahahahaha, it's time hahaha.... it's time to kill them!!!! Ahahahahahahaha!!!!

Carnage then starts jumping from wall to wall until he jumps at the camera and slashes it and everything fades to black.

A/N: well guys, we're back to this story now, I'll be continuing this story until further notice, anyway, it's the new semester, and you just seen your friends and girlfriends having a food fight, then went to the library where you scared the shit out of Neptune, then went to RWBY's dorm where you said you'd help them along with Sun and Neptune, anyway thanks for reading "we are Venom - food fight and planning," and as always..... PEACE✌✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 3.3K 32
Ruby Rose was treated like absolute trash ever since her mother disappeared. She just wants someone to be nice to her and show her love. Her pleas ar...
260K 2.3K 20
Pain is the only thing that kept Y/n knowing he's alive what happens after he meets his absuive sister's along his with his family? Will he kill them...
12.7K 247 10
Y/n gets abuse and neglected by his adopted family. Especially father and his siblings who treat him like hes nothing but trash. After receiving noth...
136K 2K 126
(Y/N) Rose, was an orphan who suffered a lot and It wasnt pleasent But One Day He Wished he could reunite with his old home.... .....And that wish wi...