✔ | 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐊𝐒 𝐅𝐋𝐘 → 𝐋�...

By gucciredman

❝drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on the sidewalk, take away th... More

01 [Meeting His Friends]
02 [Cheater]
03 [Anything Could Happen]
04 [Personal]
05 [These Four Walls]
06 [Most Wanted]
07 [The End]
08 [Age Gap]
09 [Surprises]
10 [Meeting His Parents]
11 [Breakups and Makeups]
12 [Valentine]
13 [Everything has Changed]
14 [Heat of the Moment]
15 [Most Likely To]
16 [Slip 'N' Slide]
17 [Way to Ruin the Moment]
18 [My Everything]
19 [No Matter What]
20 [Hoodie]
21 [Start of Something New]
22 [Perfect]
23 [Meant to Be]
24 [Call Me Out]
25 [Studying]
26 [Truth or Dare?]
27 [Hard]
28 [Breakup Prank]
29 [Little White Lies]
30 [Disney World]
31 [Can You Feel the Love Tonight?]
32 [Thunderstorms]
33 [Photograph]
34 [All I Ask]
35 [Congratulations]
36 [Work It Out]
37 [Everything Happens for a Reason]
38 [Story Time]
39 [Panic Attack]
40 [Small Bump]
41 [Long Distance]
42 [A Thousand Years]
43 [Matt's Little Sister]
44 [You Say]
45 [Jealous]
46 [Colour - Soulmate AU]
47 [Treat You Better]
48 [Nobody Like You]
49 [Fence Basher Couple]
50 [Better Together]
51 [Mute]
52 [You Belong With Me]
53 [Only You]
54 [Ashamed]
55 [Told You So]
56 [The Coppa Club]
57 [December Mornings]
58 [Mistletoe]
59 [Christmas Shopping]
60 [A Christmas Miracle]
62 [Snow and Surprises]
63 [The City of Love]
64 [Decorating the Tree]
65 [Caught Up, Part One]
66 [Crazy Kind, Part Two]
67 [It's Tradition]
68 [Secret Santa]
69 [Sick]
70 [New Addition]
71 [Snooping]
72 [Stubborn]
73 [New Year's Kiss]
74 [It's Always Been You]
75 [Curves]
76 [Polaroid]
77 [Hickey Prank]
78 [I Can't Make You Love Me, Part One]
79 [Confrontation, Part Two]
80 [Trust]
81 [Redamancy]
82 [Lie Detector]
83 [Handcuffed To My Ex For 24 Hours]
84 [All My Love]
85 [Faking It]
86 [Outed]
87 [Wedding Date]
88 [Silly Boy]
89 [Lonely Together]
90 [I Love You, Daddy]
91 [3:15]
92 [Big Plans]
93 [Fallin' All In You]
94 [Insecurities, Part One]
95 [A Million Things, Part Two]
96 [Private Show]
97 [Late]
98 [Mutual]
99 [Two Pink Lines]

61 [Christmas With Friends]

336 10 2
By gucciredman

61 [Christmas With Friends]
description: you're best friends with the Sidemen, along with the girl gang and the rest of their friendship circle. you've been dating Lewis for a few years and have always talked about getting married and starting a family. you're all sitting around the Christmas tree in the Sidemen house and when you and Lewis both give each other presents, the group goes wild.

• • •

"Okay, babe, we'll be back in a few," Lewis said as he pecked my lips and grabbed everything he needed.

"Alright. We'll be here when you get back," I smiled and watched him as he left with Josh. When the door closed, I turned to Freya. "Finally," I yelled, making my best friend look at me in confusion. "I need to tell you something and I couldn't say it with Lewis here."

"What? Do you want to leave him?" Freya asked, looking completely baffled.

"What? No," you laughed. "Don't be silly, I love Lewis! It's something else."

"Tell me!" Freya exclaimed as I got up, fixing my Christmas jumper.

I grabbed Freya's hand and walked to my office in mine and Lewis's apartment. I made her sit down on my gaming chair, while I looked for what I wanted to show her.

Once I found it, I smiled, excited to show my best friend what was happening. I knew Freya was growing impatient by the second and having my back towards her made it even worse. I turned around with the little stick in my hands and laughed when I saw her reaction. Freya's eyes were as big as plates and her mouth hung open in shock before her hands covered it.

"Oh. My. Fucking. God!" She managed to say, getting up to hug you. "I'm gonna be an auntie!"

"I was recommended to take another one since it could be a false positive." I smiled. "But I really hope it's not."

"Do you have another one here?" I nodded, showing her the box with the Clearblue logo written on it. This pregnancy test was meant to be as accurate as an ultrasound scan. "Oh my god, let's go!"

Twenty minutes later and Freya and I were both laying on the bed of the guest bedroom, staring at the two positive pregnancy tests in silence. I couldn't find words to describe my feelings right now. I was too happy.

"How did you know?" Freya spoke, breaking the silence.

"A few weeks back I felt something was different, I can't quite explain the feeling but it was there. Then I started getting sick, and at the time, Lewis wasn't feeling very well either so I thought it was just something we had eaten. When I missed my period, I thought I'd take a pregnancy test and it came back positive."

Freya smiled at my little story before she spoke again. "So, are you gonna tell Lewis? I mean, of course, you will but, have you talked about having kids before?"

"Yeah. He brought it up last year and we've talked a lot about it. We agreed that we would wait two or three years more, though, because we're so young," I smiled.

"But you've been together since forever!" She chuckled. "Sixteen or seventeen, right?"

"Yeah. I found it really cute that he was the one to talk about it first and then he started telling me all these ideas he had for when we have kids and his smile was so big and oh my god, it was so cute Frey!" Freya laughed at the reaction I had as I spoke about it. "Should I make it something special or should I just tell him tonight?"

"Well, the whole group is at The Sidemen House on the twenty-third of December to give each other presents. You could tell him there. We're gonna be opening presents next to the tree and everyone's going to be there."

"It is perfect." I agreed. "He's going to love it!"

I hugged her and we spent the rest of the day talking about baby names until Lewis and Josh came home.

• • •

The rest of the week had flown by and it was now Friday morning. While Lewis was in the shower, I was in bed, thinking about what would happen tonight when I would announce to Lewis that I was pregnant. Even thinking about it made my tummy explode with butterflies. It was either the nervousness and excitement of telling Lewis or the morning sickness that had seemed to be getting worse as the days went on. Luckily, Lewis hadn't suspected anything yet. I had my hands on my stomach, still not believing that there was a little human growing inside of me.

"Today's the day of the Christmas dinner party at the house, are you excited?" Lewis asked as he walked in. I removed my hands and sat up, looking at him in awe.

"So excited! I love giving presents," I squealed, making him chuckle.

"What did you get me?"

"I'm not telling you!" I laughed. "I got you some things that you'll really like but I have a homemade present, too. That's the one I'm most excited to give you. And I know you're gonna love it."

"Oh, come on! Tell me!" He persisted. I shook my head, smiling and got out of bed to make breakfast, leaving him alone to get ready.

• • •

A few hours later and all the Sidemen, the two Cal's, Chip and the girl gang, along with Sarah, myself and Lewis were all sat in the living room of The Sidemen house. A couple of people were sat on the sofa, me being one of them, while the rest were sat on the floor. Lewis was next to the tree opening presents and a few of our friends were vlogging the day.

Lewis was opening my presents and the nerves began to build up. He thanked me for all of them, hugging me as he thought that was it but I had saved the best, and the most nerve-racking one, until last.

"I have one more." I smiled at him, taking the small box wrapped in Christmas themed wrapping paper from my bag. "Remember I said one was homemade? This is it."

I handed him the box and everyone looked at us, wondering what was in the box.

"Ooo, what could the girlfriend be giving him?" JJ said in a weird voice, making everybody laugh.

"Shut up, Jide," Lewis smiled as he unwrapped the paper from the box.

Seeing that everyone who was vlogging now had their cameras out, I grinned. As I caught eyes with Freya, she winked at me and I laughed, before turning back to Lewis, who was opening the box. He threw some tissue paper on to the floor, his expression changing completely.

"No shit," Lewis exclaimed once he saw what was inside. "No fucking way. Really?" He asked again, not believing what was happening.

"Yes, really!" I laughed. His smile was so big it reached his eyes.

"What is it? Show us!" Harry yelled, impatiently.

Lewis looked at everyone and he picked up the two positive pregnancy tests for everyone to see. They all knew how serious our relationship was and that we both wanted to have kids within the next few years, so I had a feeling that they would be happy for us and I was right. Everyone immediately jumped up, almost in sync. The people who were vlogging were trying to film everyone's reaction as well as their own. I laughed as they all came to hug and congratulate me.

Once they all calmed down a bit and Lewis hugged me and kissed me what felt like a hundred times, Josh spoke. "Everyone, wait for a second! Lewis has a present for Y/N, too!" Josh said excitedly and I was now beyond confused.

"Oh right!" Everyone said, only leaving me more baffled.

I looked at my boyfriend who, with a big smile, handed me a card. I looked at him questioningly and he chuckled. "Read it." Lewis simply said.

"Out loud please!" Tobi said, making everyone agree. It seemed like I was the only person who didn't know what was happening.

"Okay, okay!" I laughed and opened the card to see Lewis' messy handwriting. I smiled and started reading.

"Y/N, this is going to be one of the few times I'm gonna be this cheesy and romantic in front of people," I laughed at that, as that was definitely my boyfriend. He hated being romantic in front of people but he was definitely a big softy at heart. "I've loved you for a really long time and I know I will love you forever, no matter what happens to you or me. You're the first person I see when I wake up and the last when I go to bed and that's something I wouldn't change for anything." I looked at him with a smile and he gestured for me to keep reading. "You've stuck with me through every single one of my mistakes, and god did I fuck things up a lot. You've put up with me being annoying, mad, happy, sad and whatever emotion I'm feeling. Being honest, although you sometimes annoy the fuck out of me, I secretly love it because it's you. I love everything about you. Even when you're yelling at me I still think you're beautiful. Through it all, you can still make my heart skip a beat." At this point, tears were rolling down my face as I didn't know Lewis felt this way. I mean, of course, I knew he loved me, but to see it in a letter was a lot more real. "I know I won't love anyone else, except our future kids, the way I love you, so that's why I want you to marry me." I finished.

I widened my eyes once I realised what I had just read. "Wait, what?!"

I looked to my side and noticed that Lewis was bent down on one knee in front of me. My hands flew to my mouth, dropping the card as he pulled out a small, velvet box from his pocket. He opened it, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring inside. "So, will you?" He asked, smiling up at me.

"Of course I will!" He took my hand and slid the ring on my finger. "Oh my god, I can't believe this!" I smiled as hugged him.

I turned around, noticing Freya's face. "You knew, didn't you?" I asked her.

"Who do you think helped pick up the ring, Y/N/N?" She grinned, also filming your reaction.

"You little bitch," I laughed, hugging her.

"Now we have a wedding and a baby coming!" One of the boys yelled as I walked back to Lewis and sat on his lap.

"I love you, asshole," I kissed him.

"I love you too, princess," Lewis smiled as he placed his hands on my belly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 600 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
24K 538 52
❝one broken glass turns to total collapse just know this too shall pass, i'm tellin' you now, tellin' you now, when it all melts...
48.9K 427 37
Sidemen Imagines my second sidemen book.
40.7K 1.2K 14
she's only there for two weeks WARNING: depression, anxiety and suicidal triggers. completed: november twenty first, twenty fifteen