Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Your Average Purple Haired Girl

1.6K 25 11
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

I yawned and stretched as I got out of bed. I rubbed my eyes and squinted at the bright sunlight that shown out of my window. I slowly wobbled out of bed and dragged myself in the bathroom. I took a nice warm shower to wake me up a little more, so once I got out, I was ready to go.

I slipped on a light orange shirt that matched my hair and a white cardigan. I slipped on some sneakers and then a forest green beanie. I gracefully paced to the kitchen where my mom was making some cereal.

Mrs. Yuuki: Hello, Asuna.

Asuna: Hello, Mom. Why are you making cereal? Isn't that the maid's job?

Mrs. Yuuki: I gave her a raise and day off, she seemed really tired and her boyfriend broke up with her.

Asuna: I see, well he's a jerk.

I glanced at her smile as she placed a bowl of Cheerios in front of me.

Mrs. Yuuki: Yea, I guess so. She was really upset about it, because she said something like how he was in jail and didn't need her anymore.

I sipped some milk as I continued listening.

Mrs. Yuuki: His name was like....Richard I think?

Asuna: Pffffffft!!!!!

I spit out the milk I was drinking and stared at her in disbelief. 

Mrs. Yuuki: Honey? Are you ok? Do you know him?

Asuna: MOM! Remember that guy who hit you and almost killed me, and caused a scar on my neck?

I spoke in a questioning tone while pointing to the scar.

Mrs. Yuuki: Thats...?

Asuna: Yes! How did you not know? Didn't you know his name!?

Mrs. Yuuki: Well, when his family paid for my hospital bill, I was only given there last name which was, Ryuki.

I sighed and finished up my cereal.

Asuna: Alright, well I got to go to school, I'll see you after school.

Mrs. Yuuki: You too honey! Have a good day! Also when you visit Kirigaya tell him I said hello!

I smiled to myself and turned to my mom. I was so proud she finally accepted Kirito.

Asuna: Alright, bye!

I closed the door behind me and walked along the concrete. I swayed with the wind, and was reminded that Kirito was coming tomorrow from my random thoughts. I smiled again and rocked my bag back and forth.

???: ASUNA!!!

Asuna: Eh?

I had seen a girl slightly shorter than me with brown hair. I knew her very well, because she was one of my first friends here. She had a crush on Kirito, which made me bubbly on the outside, but a pain in my side on the inside. Though, now, she's just my friend Liz, who has a crush on Klein.

Liz: Goodness are you trying to be late?

Asuna: Well, excuse me! You're with me too this time!

Liz smiled and began to walk along with me.

Liz: This brings back memories to that day where Kirito and you were almost late. You guys walked together and it made me so jealous.

I nodded and agreed nervously. I was worried she didn't really want to talk about this topic. Then, surprisingly, I heard her giggle.

Liz: Though, I know I found real love with Klein, and you're stuck with Kirito.

I stuck my tongue out at her.

Asuna: Well, I want to be stuck with him, meanie.

Liz: Alright, alright.

We finally arrived at school and I looked around to find Leafa and Silica by the lockers. Me and Liz walked over to them.

Asuna: What are you talking about.

Silica: NOTHING!!!

Leafa: Silica don't act so suspicious! 

Leafa whispered fussed at Silica, but then turned to me nervously.

Leafa: Oh, you know, t-the usual...

Liz: Were you...?

I glanced at them nodding their heads rapidly at Liz. Then Liz rolled her eyes and grabbed my hand.

Liz: We need to get to history.

Asuna: O-Ok...?

I grabbed my books from my locker and went to class with Liz. Class was very boring, because all we talked about was Thomas Jefferson, even though I wanted to learn about Alexander Hamilton. Oh well. After class I walked to science, feeling a slight bit of sadness. The whole class I was laying my head on Kirito's desk. 

That class ended quickly, though. As I walked to lunch, I turned to my left and accidently bumped into someone. We both fell, but the girl I bumped into quickly stood up and offered her hand.

???: S-Sorry...

I looked up at her, confused. She looked familiar. Or at least sounded familiar. I took her hand apologetically and stood up.

Asuna: No, no, it was my fault.

???: It was really my fault, I was rushing to lunch and then you turned.....it's my fault.

Asuna: Though, I turned around rapidly which caused you to-

Liz: OMG! JUST STOP! 

Asuna And ???: S-Sorry...

Liz: That's it, I'm done. See you at lunch, Asuna.

I giggled and looked at the girl I bumped into again. My eyes widened as I noticed her purple hair and smaller figure. Just for desperate measures, I looked at her feet and saw....purple flipflops. I raced my head back up to her again.

Asuna: D-Do I know you from somewhere?

I saw her blush a little and turn around.

???: I-I don't think s-so....

Asuna: Hmm...well ok. What's your name?

I seen her stiffen up, but then relax and look back at me.

???: I r-really got to go. Though I guess y-you could call me...

I looked at her in suspicion.

???: Your average purple haired, short girl that talks to people about their problems.

My eyes widen. It's her!

Asuna: Zekken!

???: Heh, who...?

Asuna: You know who you are!

Zekken: G-Guess you caught me.

I was so suprised I hugged her tightly and held her hand.

Asuna: Let's go to lunch, so I can introduce you to my friends.

Zekken: Erm... I'm not sure...

Asuna: Come on, please....?

Zekken: Alright.

We raced toward the lunch table and I spotted them in our regular spot. I sat next to Liz and Zekken sat next to me.

Asuna: Guys this is-

Zekken: Konno, Yuuki.

Asuna: Huh?!

She smiled.

Yuuki: That's my name. My real name.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.2K 39
SAO has trapped in thousands of player. (U/N) is faced with emotional hardship, will he make new friends, or stay alone. How will (U/N) use his speci...
12K 224 21
Disclaimer: I don't own Sword art online. Real world sometimes unfair, especially if you're powerless. This is the story of Asuna and Kirito as they'...
155K 1.9K 40
It's my first fanfic, so please understand This story takes place after alicization. Kirito just woken up from alicization after 3 months inside that...
46.9K 655 26
Alice Zuberg is a sheltered girl who is highly intellegent and very athletic, but has bad trust issues with romance do to a childhood accident. One d...