Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 25]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 26]

485 7 4
By nashlycam23

Payton's POV

As soon as all the boys exited the room, I took a step forward assuming that we would just follow close behind but I was shocked when Styles held me back. I looked over at him confused until he gave me a certain look before bending down slightly to wrap his arms around my waist. The feeling was awfully familiar but I was still surprised when he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"W- What are you doing?" I asked in fear as I dangled over him. This was starting to become a routine now and I definitely wasn't a fond of it. "I'm not going to risk you having a panic attack and trying to back out when we need to get in the car and get going. You've slowed me down many times before with your unnecessary behavior and I won't allow it tonight." He explained as he began to walk out the door.

I felt extremely embarrassed as I tried to get out of this position but his arm was wrapped awfully tight around my waist. "Please Styles put me down." I begged as he locked the door. "I'll put you down in the car only. You're staying on my shoulder." He said before he turned around again and began walking off the porch.

I started to feel goosebumps on my skin as my body began to tremble due to the cold night air seeping through the holes in my dress. It began to nip at my skin, making me feel extremely uncomfortable and cold.

"Damn who knew Payton had such a nice ass and nice legs?" I heard Liam say as I widened my eyes and gasped. My cheeks turned red as all the guys began to laugh while I struggled against Styles. "I bet she'd give a great lap dance." Zayn chuckled as I felt Styles' chest vibrate.

"No wonder you're keeping the damn girl. She's a beautiful one." Niall said as I tried to hide away from them. "She's hot in that dress." Louis said. "Alright guys stop drooling over my hostage. You can have her after this is over. Just put your d*cks back in your pants for now." Styles chuckled as all the guys laughed.

"Also, do me a favor lads, make sure no one touches her. Only us." Styles ordered as everyone nodded their heads. "I'll have no problem doing that favor." Liam said as my cheeks began to heat up. The doors to the car suddenly opened and I felt relieved once I was finally being put inside.

It felt awfully crowded inside the vehicle and before I could see what was going on, I was forced down on Styles' lap. I whimpered as I fell down on his thighs, feeling his grip on my hip tighten. "Calm down Payton. Just accept it." Styles whispered into my ear as I struggled a bit. I froze in fear as his arms wrapped around my waist and stomach before he pulled me close, keeping me in a firm tight hold.

"How far away is it again?" Louis asked Zayn from the passenger seat as Zayn turned on the engine. "Mmm like an hour and a half maybe." He responded as he began to drive in reverse. "Well we need some kind of entertainment for the road. Hey Payton, how about you give us each a 20 minute lap dance." Liam grinned as my eyes expanded and I moved further away from him.

"Liam you're one horny son of a b**ch." Styles laughed as he soon joined. "I'm only teasing the girl." He said shortly before he relaxed in his seat. "It's fine if you want to give all of yourself to your master. He probably wants it more than any of us anyways." Liam mumbled before Styles punched him in the arm. "Shut the hell up man." He growled as everyone else laughed.

"I'm kidding! I'm just teasing man. I'm bored leave me alone." Liam defended. "We haven't even left yet you dip sh*t." Niall replied. I felt extremely uncomfortable as it began to grow silent in the car. Styles' arm returned back around my waist and he kept me close against his chest as we waited for the car ride to end.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We pulled up into a dark parking lot near a dimly lit light post that was shining above the car. I looked around anxiously as my heart began to race, already knowing that we've arrived. I could hear a loud base blasting from the inside of the building, causing me to swallow hard. "Alright Payton, remember what I told you. Stick to us, or you get punished." Styles said as everyone unbuckled their seats.

"Yeah this is not the time to be afraid or try to escape. You better stick with us at all times or you're leaving with some other gang that isn't us. And I'm 100% sure that you don't want that." Zayn said as he killed the engine.

"There's- there's others? I thought it was just the Venoms?" I questioned with a shaky voice. "It's a club sweetheart. Clubs are always packed. Haven't you ever been to one?" Louis explained as he looked at me with big eyes.

Before I could shake my head fully, Styles rudely interrupted me. "No she hasn't, can't you see the pure innocence on her face? She's never gone to these kind of places." I looked down at my hands before I bowed my head down. "You poor thing. You should of never ran into Styles. You're life is going to be messed up." Louis said quite softly, as if he was starting to feel pity for me.

"Don't feel bad for her. Her life could be a whole lot easier if she would always listen to me." Styles said coldly before he pinched my side when he spoke his last few words. I whimpered and leaned away before he tightened his grip and forced me back against his chest again.

"Alright. Remember, all eyes stay focused on Payton. Observe your surroundings and know who's watching her. Keep her close if I have to go somewhere. But I'm pretty sure the whole time she'll be with me. And let's try to keep it that way. Luke was already suspicious of her once, let's not make that happen again." Styles commanded as he looked at all of his friends.

"I'm talking to you Payton when I say that." Styles said as he squeezed my waist. I nodded my head as I kept it hung low, not knowing how else to respond. "Got it. Let's go." Niall said before he opened the door and everyone else mirrored him. It felt like Styles was trying to shove me out of the car more than help me out as I stumbled on my feet. He kept his hand tight on my arm the whole time we both exited the vehicle.

He then breathed out heavily before he wrapped his arm firmly around my waist. He forced me to stand closer to him before he slammed the door and looked around. I cringed as I took a look at my surroundings, noticing all the other cars and garbage that littered all over the ground.

"Alright. Everyone follow me. I know where to go." Niall said sternly before he walked first and we all began to follow close behind. "Keep your eyes forward and don't make eye contact with anyone." Styles whispered in my ear before I slowly nodded my head. The guards that stood in front of the door allowed us in and we all made our way into the club.

My ears began to feel numb as the blasting music grew much louder ever since we stepped inside. I felt like I was in a box with loud obnoxious sounds that was labeled as "club music." The whole place was covered with dancing bodies and clouds of who knows what. The place smelt like pure alcohol and cigarettes, making me cringe and wrap my hand around my nose. Different scents of cologne and perfume surrounded me as we made our way through the large sweaty crowd.

All the bright neon lights began to blind me as I squinted my eyes and looked around anxiously, feeling completely out of place. All the girls were wearing very limited clothing, making me wonder if I looked like them as well. I hated the thought of fitting into a place like this, but I couldn't doubt it once I started to feel my dress rise again.

I couldn't believe people found a place like this entertaining and enjoyable. This place was filthy and disgusting. I felt sick to my stomach as I saw girls being harshly grinded on by other men as well as many of them sitting on their laps and making out with them. We began to walk past the brightly lit bar that exposed all the drunkards and others who were ordering drinks and trying to spike up a conversation with attractive females.

I felt completely out of place. I didn't belong here at all. All I wanted to do was escape and go back home. I began to cough into my hand as someone blew out a cloud of smoke, making me feel really nauseous. Styles held me tighter and closer as I noticed he was looking around with a hard expression, as if telling everyone that I was his.

As much as I hated being this close to him, I didn't mind being in his protection once I began to realize how terrifying clubs really were.

We then entered through a private room, taking me off guard as I noticed we were further away from the music and the large crowd of immoral conduct. I looked at our surroundings and noticed we were in a dark purplish room that had really nice furniture and a few plants here and there.

"You guys finally made it. We've been waiting for you guys. Come. Take a seat." My thoughts suddenly paused as I looked down to see the Venoms all sitting down on a black leather couch, looking up at us with wide grins.

I gulped and began to feel even more scared as I felt Styles squeeze me tighter. "It doesn't make it any easier when you squeeze me like that. It makes it worse." I suddenly whispered quietly to Styles as he dropped his fake smile and looked down at me with narrowed eyes. "It's my way of telling you to behave." He hissed his whisper while the other guys greeted the Venoms.

"I can't behave if you're making me believe that I'm doing something wrong. I'm already absolutely terrified as it is! I just want to go home!" I whispered a bit louder. "Well you're not going home. You're staying here with me whether you like it or not. And what the hell do you want me to do about this?" His words were becoming more and more harsh.

"Maybe instead of squeezing me you can give me a reassuring tap or something." I suggested. "Who do you think you are Payton? You don't ever tell me what to do. Only you. Obey me. Got that?" He growled. "Do you want me to play the part or not?" I narrowed my eyebrows madly, feeling completely shocked from my random act of courage.

He thought about it for a second as his gaze grew even more bitter by the second. "I swear if you mess this up I will-"

"Harry! I see you brought your girlfriend. How lovely. Come. Take a seat." Luke said enthusiastically as I widened my eyes and looked at Styles with complete shock. That's his name? Harry?

Harry too looked really surprised but by the way he was holding me super tight made it obvious he was anything but happy that Luke just exposed his name.

He pulled himself together before smiling at him while pulling me along. "Yes of course. I take her everywhere with me. She's my girl." Harry said before he shook his hand as well as the others.

I waved at all of them with a slight smile before everyone sat down, me being forced on Styles' lap like always. "I'm glad you all could make it. Let's talk about the reason for you being here shall we?" Luke grinned as he pressed his fingertips together while holding his hands out.

Even though everyone was faking their relaxed expressions, I knew everyone was feeling extremely intense. And I was honestly too afraid to see what was going on inside Styles' mind since his name was so openly exposed without his permission.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.7K 3K 33
"You can run, you can hide ,but I promise you won't get away." This book is being edited atm you can still read it if you have it unless you want to...
330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
173K 5.2K 53
“You,” he scoffed. “You don’t believe in love.” He looked astounded, as if this news was most unpredictable. I paused, replying as monotone as my voi...
966 100 52
Stacy Bailey is engaged to the prince of England who she hates because of his arrogance. There is nothing she can do cause her mom is in support of i...