Withhold [H.S]

By nashlycam23

With•hold: Verb- Refuse to give (something that is due to, or desired by another) Synonyms: hold back, keep... More

[Chapter 1]
[Chapter 2]
[Chapter 3]
[Chapter 4]
[Chapter 5]
[Chapter 6]
[Chapter 7]
[Chapter 8]
[Chapter 9]
[Chapter 10]
[Chapter 11]
[Chapter 12]
[Chapter 13]
[Chapter 14]
[Chapter 15]
[Chapter 16]
[Chapter 17]
[Chapter 18]
[Chapter 19]
[Chapter 20]
[Chapter 21]
[Chapter 22]
[Chapter 23]
[Chapter 24]
[Chapter 26]
[Chapter 27]
[Chapter 28]
[Chapter 29]
[Chapter 30]
[Chapter 31]
[Chapter 32]
[Chapter 33]
[Chapter 34]
[Chapter 35]
[Chapter 36]
[Chapter 37]
[Chapter 38]
[Chapter 39]
[Chapter 40]
[Chapter 41]
[Chapter 42]
[Chapter 43]
[Chapter 44]
[Chapter 45]
[Chapter 46]
[Chapter 47]
[Chapter 48]
[Chapter 49]
[Chapter 50]
[Chapter 51]
[Chapter 52]
[Chapter 53]
[Chapter 54]
[Chapter 55]
[Chapter 56]

[Chapter 25]

505 8 6
By nashlycam23

                            Payton's POV

"Are we really going tonight?" I asked nervously as I saw how stressed Styles looked while he roamed swiftly through my clothes. "Yes we are." He responded sharply, not looking at me once. "But it's so late... and so last minute... and I'm not even ready or prepared to go out and see anymore gangs or.... just to be around... other people." I began to get more and more anxious the more I thought about it.

It felt weird honestly knowing that I was allowed outdoors. And it scared me a lot surprisingly. I should be on lock down at the house every day shouldn't I? Why am I allowed to go outside with them? And it's to be with other gang members. How deep am I getting into their lives? The deeper I get, the worse it is for me and the more they'll keep me here. I really don't want to be a part of this at all.

"You met them before. Stop being a baby." He said bluntly before he grabbed out a black dress that I was saving for a future date. "Is this a body fitting dress?" He questioned as he held it up and inspected it. "Yeah, that is... but I'm saving it for a d-"

"Put it on. Now." He rudely interrupted as he threw it at me and continued to dig around the closet. I gasped as I held it against my chest before I stared at him. "You're comfortable with taking me to this club place?" I asked in disbelief. "I don't have a choice Payton. I have to take you. And if I don't, I risk you escaping, and Luke wondering why I didn't bring you." He said as I frowned.

"And don't even try to talk me out of this. If you don't want me to continue what I was going to do to you a few minutes ago, I'd suggest you obey me right now and put that dress on." He said lowly as I widened my eyes and quickly made my way to the bed to change.

I made sure he wasn't looking before I quickly and awkwardly took off my clothes before swiftly slipping on the tight black dress that went just above the knees. "Why do I have to look like this?" I questioned before Styles looked at the ground while holding onto a pair of black boots for me. "You need to impress and play the part." He said before he eyed me.

"Ugh, it's too long." He mumbled madly to himself, referring to the dress.

"Impress who? And play what part?" I questioned as he handed me the boots. "Impress the other gangs and shine as our gem. Let everyone know how lucky we are. Or at least I am. And you need to play the part of being the hot girlfriend that's all mine and no one else's. The girl who goes everywhere with me and looks great." He said as I felt confused and conflicted.

"So I'm like what? Your trophy?" I raised my eyebrows as I held one of the boots. He eyed me again before breathing out through his nose. "Yeah, basically." He said. "That's ridiculous." I commented as he chuckled. "That's life sweetheart. Now hurry it up. And we need to work on your behavior around the guys. You need to stop looking so terrified all the time. I need you to look and be confident. Look like you're happy to be with me and that you're comfortable. No more looking down, picking at your nails, or trying to hold your breath. I need your head up high, smiling down at me, looking off like you're thinking about something, just do things that doesn't make it obvious you're my hostage who's scared of everything." He said as I listened to him carefully.

"Cuz I swear to god if you don't listen to me and obey my orders, I'm dragging you straight back here, and I will punish you. So damn bad. Making sure every part of your body bleeds." He threatened as he backed me up against the wall, leaning his warm body against my cold one. I couldn't breathe at this point as I glared up at him fearfully and felt my body grow numb.

"I can't have anyone be suspicious of our situation okay? In this life, we trust no one. Only the people in our gangs. Sometimes not even them. So I need you to really try and behave. For the both of our sakes. Cuz this could end, very, very badly for you. So just. Obey." He said sternly as he stared down at me while hovering over my smaller frame.

I felt extremely uncomfortable with how close he was to me as he breathed against my lips. Every breath he took made his chest rub up against mine, making me want to disappear into the wall and never come out.

He then grew quiet as his eyes slowly trailed down my body, staring at me carefully. His hand slowly began to reach towards my face, cutting the breath from my lungs. His hand cupped my face, tilting it a bit up so that he could get a better look at me. I was completely shocked when his thumb began to caress my cheek, making me freeze in absolute fear. I had no idea what I was suppose to think at this moment. I was petrified.

He then parted his lips, leaning down a bit closer before speaking lowly yet softly. "Plus, I want everyone to know that you're mine. And only mine. No one else can have you but me." He whispered as I looked at him with wide eyes. Endless shivers began to trickle down my spine as goosebumps began to coat my arms. His emerald eyes didn't look into mine the whole time he spoke, he only kept his gaze on my lips.

He then glanced at my outfit one last time before he pulled away and walked off, leaving me absolutely speechless. "We need to fix your dress." He said as my lips parted and my knees started to feel like jelly.

I watched as Styles reached for a pair of scissors in his drawer and he quickly came waltzing back towards me while observing them. I was still frozen in shock to even comprehend what was going on until I saw him bend down a bit and grab my thigh quiet firmly. I gasped at the discomfort as my leg jerked and I felt myself dip down slightly. My hands firmly planted against the wall for support as I looked down to see Styles grab the bottom of my dress.

"Wh- what are you doing? Stop!" I asked as I narrowed my eyebrows down at him before seeing the scissors come closer to the dress. I tried to pull my thigh out of his grip but it only caused him to hold me tighter and yank me closer. I whimpered as I almost lost my balance while I tried to steady myself.

"This dress needs to be shorter. Now stop moving or I'll snip you and call it an accident." He spoke harshly as he tried to hold me still. "No! This is my date dress! Don't ruin it! It's beautiful and modest just the way it is!" I begged as I tried to push his hands away from me.

"For the love of god." He muttered to himself before he stood up. The feeling of him giving up quickly vanished as soon as he bent down and wrapped his arms around my waist. "What are you- HEY!" I squealed as he lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder, making me struggle in his iron like grip. I began to pound my small fists against his muscular back while he walked over to the bed and dumped me on it.

I whimpered as my back forcefully fell against the mattress, catching me off guard since it hurt. "So help me I will tie you to this bed if I have to! Now knock it off and obey!" He raised his voice as he stared down at me, making me tremble above him. "You need to play the part." He spoke through clenched teeth.

The second I moved my thigh when he tried to reach for it, he quickly slapped it super hard, making me cry out in pain. I looked down at my thigh to see a large red handprint, causing a whimper to leave my mouth. "Disobey me one more time and see what happens next." He threatened as my eyes grew wide. I finally shut my mouth and kept quiet as tears began to form in my eyes.

He then sighed before he grabbed the bottom of my dress, making me flinch when his warm hand brushed against my inner thigh. The knot in my stomach wouldn't stop tightening as I held my breath and watched him. He started to cut away at my dress, making my heart ache as I now realized he had total control over not only me, but everything I owned as well. He kept making it shorter and shorter as I bit my tongue to hold myself back from telling him that it was enough.

He then stopped as he looked down at me, picking at a few strings here and there. He then nodded his head in approval before his eyes trailed down to my now exposed thighs. I curled them up a bit, terrified of his next move. I was so vulnerable to him. I was just completely under his control and was absolutely weak compared to him.

I gulped and flinched when his hand brushed against my harmed thigh, making me whimper and attempt to move back. "That'll leave a nice mark." He grinned before he gripped my thigh really hard, digging his fingers into my skin. I cried out in pain as he now leaned over me, his face only inches from mine. His breath fanned my face as I tried to sink deeper into the mattress to create some space but I had no such luck.

I was terrified as my heart beat increased and my breath grew heavier. He lifted my thigh up, somewhat holding it near his hip as he hovered over my body. "You are always going to obey me got it? Even if you think you won't, you always will. Now. Behave from here on out or you'll get plenty more of these marks all over your precious little body. Got that princess?" He spoke coldly as I closed my eyes and looked away, too scared to make eye contact.

I whimpered and bit my inner lip as I nodded my head way too fast, showing instant submission. "Good girl." He whispered in a low raspy voice, causing chills to consume my body. He then released me before he grabbed my upper arm and tugged me up, dragging me off the bed.

"Let's do something about this." He said as his hand gripped my rib cadge firmly. I trembled in his grasp as he examined my dress. He began to cut some slits near my rib cage, exposing little parts of my skin. I stood still and tried not to cry as he just kept tearing away at my dress, making it look horrible. After he was finished with the other side, he stood back to admire his work. He nodded his head in approval before he released my waist and walked back to the drawer to put the scissors away.

"Put on your boots. We need to leave now." He said as he walked towards his closet and pulled out a black leather jacket. I quickly did what he had asked, too afraid to get slapped in the thigh again. It hurt to put pressure on it but I decided to just suck it up and worry about it later. As soon as I slipped them on, Styles made his way over to me and grabbed my arm tightly, dragging me shortly behind him.

"W-wait. Where's my jacket?" I questioned, already feeling cold. He eyed me before he opened the door and walked out of his room with me trailing behind. "You don't get one. But if you keep complaining maybe I'll let you borrow mine." He said as his eyebrows were narrowed. "B-but it's going to be freezing." I said as my free hand tried to pull my dress down since I was feeling it rise.

I didn't even want to look at my new dress because I was terrified to see how short and distressed it looked. "Do I care?" He said bitterly as I frowned. "Alright lads lets go. I got the girl ready." Styles said as all the guys were in the living room. I looked at all of them to see that they were all wearing the same leather jacket with black jeans and a black shirt.

"Oi what about her makeup?" Louis asked as he looked at me. "She doesn't need it. I don't want her to look like a slut. She just needs to look like my girlfriend." Styles replied as all the guys eyed me. "Alrighty then. What are we waiting for? Let's go." Zayn nodded his head before we all made our way out of the house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

330K 7.5K 47
[COMPLETED] It is well known that the world isn't a nice place. There are too many people and not enough humanity. Emma learns this very quickly when...
43.3K 1.9K 114
𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐕𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓! 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐄𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐂𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍. Trapped. She was trapped for 5 years. At the age of partying and livi...
3.5K 224 32
Highest Rank: #17- kidnappedby5sos Escape: to slip or get away, as from confinement or restraint; gain or regain liberty. This i...
2M 71.3K 30
"Emma, you're playing with fire" he whispered against my ear and the warm breath tickled my earlobe, sending electricity down my spine. "What if I li...