Disconsolate| LS

By louistrashfr

Sometimes you can't let go of what is making you sad because it is the only thing making you happy. ✨ WARNI... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34

29

436 18 6
By louistrashfr

On month seven Louis was finally mentally healthy. He continued to speak with Beck every couple of days like he did when he was with Harry.

Beck was proud to say the least. He had really seen the real Louis shine lately. Beck also happened to LOVE Jules. Sometimes Jules would sit with Louis while the two were FaceTiming.

It was comforting for him to have someone who knew about his struggles and didn't judge him for it.

Today Louis was going to see Beck in person. He wasn't ready to before, but he wanted to formally meet the man who had helped him through a lot. Him and Jules went and picked up a small cake that said "Thank You" on it in pink icing. Jules paid for it respectively and then they put in the address for Bexley's office. (Don't forget that's his full name lmao)

It was a 30 minute drive from Jules' house. Would've been a 10 minute one from Harry's.

They got in the car and buckled their belts. "Ready?" Jules placed his hand on the back of Louis' bicep.

Louis nodded and smiled softly. He adjusted his seat as Jules pulled out of his driveway.

Once they were on the road Louis flicked on the radio so the car was drawn from silence.

An Ed Sheeran song played quietly.

"And they say she's in the class A team, stuck in her day dream been this way since eighteen but lately," Jules hummed along. Louis smiled at him.

"You have a nice voice, have I ever told you that?"

"Plenty of times, Princess," He responded contently.

One thing Louis has noticed about Jules is that he's such a comfortable driver. He looks so relaxed when driving where as Harry was always alert and upright.

Jules leaned against his seat and kept one hand on the wheel. His torso was relaxed and not stiff. Louis gazed at him for another couple of seconds before looking away. Jules lips turned up in the corners absentmindedly.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling into the parking lot of a gray building. Jules found a spot in the middle of the lot and turned off the car. "Are you ready, Princess?"

Louis bit his lip and looked at him and nodded. "Okay, lets go."

They got out of the car and right when Louis walked around the front he slipped his hand into Jules'.

Jules looked at him questionably.

"Nervous," Louis breathily said. Jules squeezed his hand. He stopped Louis from walking.

"Lou, don't nervous alright? You're the strongest person I know. You've been through so much and conquered so much. I know you don't see it, but you're amazing. This will go right under your list of accomplishments. You can do anything you put your mind to, I've seen you do it." Jules graced Louis with a soft smile.

"You're so sweet. I don't know what I'd do without your guidance," he leaned up to the best of his ability and kissed Jules cheek, "thank you. Now let's go before we get hit by a car," Louis giggled and Jules laughed along.

"Great idea, princess."

They kept their hands linked in the elevator and down the hall. They stopped at a desk.

"How can I help you?"

"Hi, last name Tomlinson. I had an appointment with Dr. Bexley today," Louis spoke formally. The lady typed stuff into the computer and her eyes scanned the screen quickly.

"Louis?"

"Yup."

"Okay, Dr. Bexley will be there for you in a minute."

"Thank you," Louis mumbled as they walked away to find a seat in the waiting area. When they sat down Louis started to get nervous. What was he going to say? The more the minutes passed the more nervous he became. He didn't notice his knee bouncing up and down until Jules' hand placed upon it forcefully, but not harsh.

"Relax, it's okay," he said softly with a gaze that gave Louis comfort.

"Sorry, I'm just nervous."

"Don't be sorry, Lou," He put the hand that was on Louis' knee into Louis' hand and gave a squeeze.

Shortly a man about 5'8 came out, "Louis?"

Louis peered up to see Beck who was smiling at him.

Shyly, he got up and dragged Jules along with him to follow Beck down the hall past 3 doors, turning left and going into the first door off that left.

"This is my office, have a seat. What we talk about in here is safely kept in here," he shook Jules hands then patted Louis' shoulder, "it's nice to finally meet you in person Louis."

Louis blushed in embarrassment.

"H-hi," he stuttered nervously. Both Jules and Beck chuckled at that.

"I can sense the nerves. Don't worry, this is just as it is over video." He waved his fairly tan hand for them to sit down and then slipped his glasses on his face.

"Before you begin, I-I just wanted to say thank you. Thank you for helping me so much," Louis graciously said.

"It's my job, and definitely not a problem," Beck offered a warm smile.

"So, Jules," He began with a grin. Jules smiled back patiently, he knew Beck had something witty to say.

"Been taking wonderful care of Louis?"

"As always, sir. He deserves it and so much more," Jules replied sweetly. Louis simply shrugged his shoulders with a cute smile placed upon his lips.

"That's good to hear. How are you doing Louis?" Beck pushed his glasses up carefully.

"I'm good, really good," I think, "Jules is a really good housemate," He smiles at Jules genuinely.

"That's great. Have you talked to...?" Beck trailed off, Louis caught on. His mood dampened a little.

"No I haven't. I haven't even seen him since that night at the restaurant," Louis' eyes met with Jules.

"When was that?"

"Uhm- I don't know..two weeks after I left I believe. No word after that."

"Do you think about it often? And how do you feel about it?"

"I don't ever make time to think about it. This one keeps me busy," Louis laughed, "but I really hope he's okay. That's all I ever wanted, really."

The next hour was spent catching up, talking about Louis' family, Jules family, and everything above and beyond.

When the hour was up Louis hugged Beck goodbye and scheduled to visit soon. Jules shook his hand then grabbed Louis' immediately.

"How are you feeling?"

Louis smiled, "it was good." They walked down the hall and into the lobby.

"I'm gonna run to the rest room. Take the keys and go to the car I'll be right there," Jules said. He threw the keys to Louis, who caught them, then turned the other direction for the restroom.

Louis continued to leave the lobby and exit through the front doors. He hooked a right out of the front doors towards the parking lot. Outside stood a blonde teenaged looking girl with a phone in her hands and her eyes glued to the screen. Louis could tell by her appearance that she had something going on. Whether it was mental or physical.

Then there was a mother with her child. The child appeared to be 3, with a small, pudgy hand gripping onto hers. She seemed to be pulling him along but Louis just guessed he was mid tantrum. As he walked towards the edge of the building he noticed another person. More isolated looking.

They had longish brown hair and a black beanie on. A beanie was an interesting choice of clothing for today, Louis thought.

It was about 58 degrees out. Really nice if you asked Louis.

As he passed he caught the persons eyes and stopped in his tracks.

The man looked up and paused.

No words were spoken, just looks. Louis hardly recognized the green eyes he was staring at. The look was unfamiliar. For that exact reason is why Louis didn't know what to say.

Pretty soon though, he stumbled over his words.

"H-hey...."

Silence.

Louis nodded in understanding then began to walk towards the parking lot with a racing heart. "Wait," a large hand grabbed his wrist. Louis' blue eyes snapped towards the once recognizable ones.

Before either could utter a word Jules appeared next to Louis and wrapped an arm around his shoulder protectively. He glared at Harry who still had yet to say something.

"Are you okay?" Jules asked softly. Louis nodded as he started to get pulled away by Jules. His eyes didn't leave Harry's as he walked away. "Louis!" Harry said unexpectedly. Jules turned around quickly.

"Don't!" He stepped forward when Louis' small hand came in contact with his broad chest.

"It's okay," he said shortly, "what?" He directed towards Harry.

"Can we please talk?" He said quieter this time.

Louis dismissed Jules to the car. He took a couple steps closer to Harry.

"Yes, we can. Is tomorrow okay with you?"

"Margaret's at 10 okay with you?" Harry shot back.

Louis nodded and so did Harry. Then, Louis was in the car on the way back home not saying anything to Jules. He didn't know what to say. Everything was so unexpected. Why was Harry outside of Louis' psychiatrist office?

It wasn't until later that night in bed did he realize that the first look Harry gave him was filled with hatred. Now, he understood.

-
Ooooo shittt

IM SORRY this is 10 yrs too late

Unedited as usual

Thoughts?

What do you think Harry was doing outside by himself ?

Why do you think Louis was speechless?

Thoughts on Louis brushing off Jules protectiveness?

Don't forget to vote ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 1 15
"Lou." "What?!" Louis pinches the bridge of his nose in frustration. "Me and Harry are fine, everything is fine, this trip will be fine." "You don't...
889 23 17
Excerpt from book: "Let. Go." Louis said staring intently at harry. "What am I letting go of?!" Harry yelled getting angry. "C'mon Harry! Remember...
3K 25 6
Louis and Harry's road to happy days. Warnings: Strong MalexMale Sexual Content, Bullying/Abuse and Drug/Alcohol Use. A five-part one shot series by...
744 24 31
Thankyou for being there for me every day when I wake up, thankyou for being the light in the darkness and my guide during the day, thankyou for bein...