The Mystical Wolf

By Lun4r_

Amelia, 18 years old, is a vampire and a werewolf. Everything changes when she finds out that she's the mysti... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Cast
Epilogue

Chapter 31

57 13 3
By Lun4r_

"Amelia, control yourself!" Blake screamed and Amelia glared at him. Amelia couldn't control herself. Her wolf was too powerful for her to beat. Her vampire side tried and tried but ended up failing. Amelia groaned mentally and without noticing, she threw Jayce to the wall. Everyone in the room gasped and Amelia said, "Don't try me or else you'll get hurt" Jayce groaned in pain and Amelia chuckled coldly. That is not her and the others know it. Amelia tried to fight her wolf as she used all of her strength to gain control and she finally succeed.

She fell to the ground, weak and the barrier around her and Jayce were no longer there. Blake ran towards Amelia and put her head on his lap. "Amelia? Are you okay?" Blake asked and Amelia smiled weakly. Blake hugged Amelia closed to him like his life is depending on her and Amelia said, "I'm fine, Blake" Her voice was hoarse and Blake shook his head at her as he lift her up, bridal style. "Bring him to the pack hospital and make sure no one knows anything about this" Blake said and he brought Amelia to her room as he mind-linked the doctor to come.

After the doctor checked on Amelia, Blake stayed for a while and talked to Amelia. Blake was being a great brother to Amelia and they got along really well. Amelia got to know more about how her father told Blake to protect her because Amelia's the chosen one. Even though she's not fully a wolf, she was chosen for a reason. The dark wolf was a good wolf once but then he was jealous of Amelia, the mystical wolf. Amelia had everything he ever wanted but he didn't. He could be destroyed by the chosen one, that is Amelia.

Her father knew before it happened because the moon goddess told him herself. That is why her father requested Blake to protect her. The necklace he gave her was something that's really important. It's something that every supernatural creature wanted. The necklace had a red ruby and silver key on it. The red ruby can only be touch by the chosen one. It's her responsibility to protect them and to not let anyone have it. If it got to the wrong hand, that person will turn into an evil and powerful creature.

"Amelia, is it okay if I go?" Blake asked and Amelia nodded her head as she smiled at him. Blake stood from his seat and was about to walk but Amelia stopped him as she said, "Thank you for looking after me, Blake" Blake smiled at her and kissed Amelia's forehead before he walked out of the room. After a few minutes of some alone time, there was a knock on the door and Amelia let them in. It was Erisa, Jayce's sister and Dylan, her mate. "Hey. How are you, Amelia?" Erisa asked as she smiled at Amelia and Amelia said, "I'm fine. Why are you here?"

"We heard about you and Jayce. So I decided to check on you. My mate will try and talk to Jayce though. Don't worry" Erisa said, reassuringly. Amelia sighed and said, "I don't think he want me anymore" Erisa frowned at the thought of that and she sat on the edge of the bed, next to Amelia. Dylan stood beside Erisa with his hand on Erisa's shoulder and he said, "Don't worry. I'll talk to him and everything will be alright" Amelia shook her head as tears slid down her cheek and Erisa comfort her.

Erisa looked at Dylan and he nodded his head before he excused himself. He walked out of the room and closed the door shut. Erisa sighed and looked at Amelia. "It's not your fault that Leah died though. Jayce is wrong to blame everything on you" Erisa said as she rolled her eyes at the thought of her brother. Amelia kept quiet as another tear left her eyes and Erisa hugged her. Amelia wiped her tears away and pulled away from Erisa as she smiled at her. They talked to each other in peace and did everything together.

Meanwhile, Dylan visited Jayce in the hospital with Hunter and Toby on his back. "Alpha Dylan, I just want to warn you to be careful with Alpha Jayce" Toby said and Dylan nodded his head as he said, "Thank you, Gamma Toby" Dylan walked inside and as soon as he's inside, Jayce shot his head up to look at Dylan. Jayce looked at Dylan questioningly and Dylan greeted him. "How are you?" Dylan asked and Jayce said, "I'm fine. What brings you here and where's my sister?" Dylan smiled at him and said, "She's with Amelia"

Jayce groaned in frustration and Dylan said, "You know, you really need to stop all of this" Jayce glared at Dylan and cocked his left eyebrow at him. "What do you mean by that?" Jayce asked and Dylan shook his head. He tried to keep calm and said, "You need to stop all of these! It'll ruin your future and your pack. You need her and she need you. You're nothing without a-" Dylan was cut off by a knock on the door and the both of them turned their head to look at whoever is knocking.

The door swing open and Jayce growled. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" Jayce asked, trying to calm down and Erisa bit her bottom lip. "Jayce I-" Amelia started but Jayce stopped her by saying, "I don't need you here! You ruined everything!" Erisa squeezed Amelia's hand and Erisa looked at Jayce in disappointment. Jayce was shaking in anger and Dylan tried to calm him. "Get out of here or else you'll know exactly what will happen to you, Amelia" Jayce spit her name like poison and Amelia looked down.

Erisa looked at Amelia and her hand turned into fist as she turned her head towards Jayce. "Go! Now!" Jayce demanded and Amelia looked at him, tears left her eyes. Amelia's hand turned into fist and ran out of the room. "Amelia, wait!" Erisa called out for her but Amelia chose to ignore her. Erisa glared dagger at Jayce and said, "I'm disappointed in you. I'm sure if mom and dad is here, they will be very disappointed" Erisa walked towards the door and look at Jayce for one last time before she walked out of the room.

Amelia's P.O.V

I looked at Jayce and tears left my eyes as it slid down my cheek. Jayce. I never thought he'd be like this. He was kind and sweet before. He never hurt me or screamed at me. What had made him do this? He knew that I would never hurt or betray anyone in this pack nor his family. Why now? Why is he torturing me and scream at me now? Why didn't he just reject me before? I mean, if he don't want me then why did he mark me and complete the mating process? He could just reject me before.

My hand curl into fist and my nails dig into my palms until it draws blood. 'I'm sick of these mess. Let's get out of here' my wolf said with a sad tone mix with anger in her voice and I did as she said. I ran out of the room, hurt and betrayed. "Amelia, wait!" Erisa called out for me but I ignored her and continued to run as far away as I could. I ran out of the pack hospital, into the forest and shifted into my pure white wolf form. My clothes shread into pieces and I ran, not caring about the clothes.

I let my wolf take over as we ran deep into the forest and my wolf stopped nearby a huge tree. I heard footsteps and caught a hint of smell of someone. The scent isn't familiar and I looked around, trying to spot the person. A fragile and pale looking girl came into view as she stepped out of the trees. I looked at her, curiously and she froze as soon as she spotted me. I sniff her scent as she stayed rooted in place. Vampire. I bare my teeth at her and growled but she didn't even flinch.

I decided to hid behind a tree nearby and spotted a t-shirt hanging on the branch. I shifted into my human form and took the t-shirt before putting it on. I'm glad that it cover my body til above knees and I walked out from behind the tree, towards the girl. "Who are you?" I asked, softly and she stayed quite. "Who are you?" I demanded and she backed away. I sighed and mind-linked Blake to come over. After a few minutes, Blake came just in time and he froze as soon he saw the girl. "Bethany?" Blake called out and the girl looked at him, eyes wide open.

"Blake? I-Is that you?" The girl, who I know now as Bethany asked and Blake smiled a small smile. "I'm so glad that you're here! I thought they killed you" Blake said and Bethany smiled at him as she shook her head. Blake gestured her to follow him and I stayed there, not knowing what to do. "Amelia? Come on" Blake called out for me and I came back to reality as I followed them. They talked while we're walking back to the pack house and halfway towards the pack house, Bethany fell. Gladly, Blake was fast to react and catched her before she make contact with the ground.

"You're too weak to walk, Beth. Let me bring you there" Blake said and Bethany shook her head as she said, "It's okay. I'm fine" I frowned and said, "Blake's right. Let him bring you" Bethany sighed in defeat and Blake lifted her bridal style. I mind-linked the pack doctor to check on someone and told him that we're on our way. "Blake, bring her to the pack hospital. Don't worry, I mind-linked the doctor to check on her" I told him and he nodded.

As soon as we're arrived, I decided to go to the pack house, leaving Blake incharge with Bethany. "Amelia! Oh thank goddess you're here" Vanessa said and I looked at her, confused. "I'll explain later but now, please follow me to the meeting room" She said as she gestured me to follow her and I nodded at her before we walked up the stairs, towards the meeting room. As soon as we're infront of the meeting room huge door, Vanessa stopped and turned her body to look at me. Her face looked worried and I frowned.

"Amelia, before we go inside, I want you to control yourself and stay calm. Don't run out of the room if you're not told to do so" She said, her face looked serious with the mixture of sadness and worried. I nodded my head at her and took a deep breath before she opened the door. We walked inside and I froze as soon as my eyes landed on Jayce. My eyes widen and a small smile formed. 'No, don't be happy just yet. We don't know why they want us here' My wolf said and she's right.

I looked away and Vanessa gestured me to follow her. She sat next to Hunter and signaled me to sit besides her. I scanned everyone who's here, in the meeting room. Jayce, Hunter, Vanessa, Toby, Dylan, Erisa, Madison, Jayden. They all looked worried and sad except for Jayce. Their heads down and everyone kept quiet, not daring to say anything or make eye contact with me. My heart started to thump in my chest, nervous and worried for everyone.

There was a knock on the door and Blake walked in with an angry looking face. I looked at him, questioningly and he sat next to me. 'What's wrong?' I mind-linked Blake and he grabbed my hand as he squeezed it. 'I'm sorry, Amy' He apologized through mind-linked and I started to get even worried. Jayce cleared his throat and everyone turned their head towards him. He scanned everyone and when his eyes landed on me, my hands started to shake.

"With everyone's here, I want to inform you that I decided to-" He paused and turned his gaze at me before he continued, "break the bond with Amelia" I froze and my heart broke down to pieces. I looked at Jayce in disbelief and waited for him to say that he was joking but his face, his eyes, his moves, it says it all. He was serious. My eyes started to stink but I hold my tears back. I stood from my seat and Blake pulled my hand to sit but I pulled my hand away.

Jayce looked at me, confused and he smirked as soon as he studied my face, my reaction, my emotion. I fought back the hurt feelings and laughed like a maniac. Everyone's eyes on me and they all looked confused at my reaction. "You think you can break me and make me beg you to change your mind? Well you can't! I, Amelia Kingston, accept your decision to break the bond between us" I said with confidence but inside, all my emotions mix into one. Everyone in the room gasped and Jayce's smirk dropped, replaced by a shock expression.

I smirked at him and my wolf whimpered at the thought of the bond break but after a few minutes, she was on my side and agree with me. She was enough of all of these betrayal, hurt and broken. I know that deep down, she still loves her mate and that's what I'm feeling towards him too. I still love him, care for him but I had to do this for good. Blake stood and said, "I am not going to let that happen!" I looked at him and I frowned as I shook my head at him.

"No! I don't care what you said. A mate is a gift from the moon goddess and you have to be happy with that! Not this! Break the bond and what? Act like you haven't found your mate or something? Is that it?! Well that's a waste of time!" Blake said and Erisa stood as she nodded her head at Blake. Soon the others followed by and Erisa said, "The decision has been made. You will not break the bond" Jayce slammed his hand on the table and growled.

"It already has been made by me and Amelia. We will break the bond and no one will stop us" Jayce roared and I grinned evilly at him. If that's what he want, then I'll do it no natter what. He looked at me, waiting for me to respond and I nodded my head in agreement. Erisa frowned at me and tears left Madison's eyes as Jayden comfort her but he was sad and worried about my decision.

"When will we do it?" I asked Jayce and he checked his phone. He sighed and said, "Next week, probably on Monday in the afternoon" I groaned and nodded my head at him. Jayce dismissed everyone and he walked towards his office. When we were in the living room, Vanessa stopped my track and said, "Are you out of your mind?! That was the most stupidest decision that you ever made! What happened to you?!"

I smiled a small smile and shook my head at her before I head towards the front door. Someone grabbed me by the arm and turned me around so that I'm facing them. It was Blake. He looked mad- no but worried- no sad- ok whatever it is, his emotions were mixed and I bit my bottom lip, trying to hold back tears. "Amelia, why?" Blake asked, his voice was hoarse and I stayed quiet.

"Amelia, answer me. Why?" He asked me and Madison came to my side. "Blake, don't" She whispered and I broke down in front of them. I heard the door closed and Madison wrapped her hand around my shoulder. "I can't" I whispered and Blake pulled me into a hug. I pulled away and I felt dizzy as I stumbled backwards but Madison was fast enough to catch me.

"Blake, I think she need to rest" Madison said, softly and Blake lifted me bridal style. Blake brought me towards my- Jayce's room and Madison followed him, behind. Blake put me on bed and Madison said, "Get some rest honey. Call anyone of us if you need anything" They both walked outside and closed the door shut. I closed my eyes and the thought of me and Jayce breaking the bond rush through my mind. Well, starting from today, my life will be different without Jayce.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.9K 829 33
First Neal must find his mate whom he's dreamt about several times now, then he must help her learn about her family and then fight to keep her safe...
14.8K 888 100
"I want you. I want all of you because you are mine." As an Alpha, Amber has it all except for a mate. She has been waiting for the Luna's time but t...
891 51 12
Lia Wood. She is 17 turning 18. In her pack she is treated as lower than an omega. On her 18th birthday her brother Leo and her run away. Now a year...
584K 14.2K 33
After being forced to live her life on the run, living the life of a rouge, Amelia discovers her mate is the Alpha of the second strongest pack in th...