100

By passtheduch

Akari Ayame lived 99 lives. 99 lives as the same person, life events and the same fate. Her death at the han... More

100
Circle Of Fate
The Lost Boy
Crybaby
Fine
Circle Of Fate (2)
Kiko (1)
Kiko (2)
First Class
Bet
Bully
Fate's Hands
Rumors
Confusion
Fickle Friends
I Miss You
Thinking Too Much
Break
Because Of You
According To Fate
She's Mine
In The End
Regret
Birthday
Koya
Mage
No Mistakes
Ceremony of Rites
Ceremony of Rites (2)
Misah
Idiot
Confession
Troubled Hearts
Kisses
Rin
Shameless
Four Words
Rin (2)
Rin (3)
Kiko (3)
Kiko (4)
Womanly Desires
Cold And Twisted
A Few Words
I'm Sorry
Warning
Wedding (1)
Wedding (2)
1000 Years
Husband And Wife
Reveal
Kiko (5)
Rin (4)
Husband And Wife (2)
Asking For Help
For Eternity
Dinner
Inside The Castle
A Letter
History
Eight Stag Bar
Squeal
Ying Jun
Always
Impossible
Escape
Lies Of Love
Protect The Beauty
No More
Worth It
Making Moves
Monster
Dark Mage
Wild Animal
Making Moves (2)
Misah (2)
Never
Dark Misah
Nothing
Old Magic
Piece By Piece
Crybaby (2)
Kiko (6)
Riho
The End
Epilogue

Possess

34.3K 1.3K 219
By passtheduch

***A/N: This chapter and next couple chapters are NSFW. Enjoy! -ptd xoxo

Akari held Dean's hand as they entered her house. Her parents stood by the door as they welcomed the loving couple inside.

"For a moment, I thought my daughter would turn you down by the way you guys were training out there." Jona said as he clapped Dean's back.

"If I went easy on her, she would skin me alive." Dean joked.

"Then stuff your skin and hang you up like a prise possession." Akari told him.

Everyone froze in their steps except Dean. He knew her humor could be dark and could be misunderstood by many. Instead he laughed at her as Emi pulled Akari's hand.

"Don't scare off your fiance like that, you guys just got engaged." Emi whispered.

"What's there to scare?" Akari asked. "He would even stand still for me to skin him alive. He wouldn't even scream. Right, Teacher Koya?"

"If that is what you want, then that is what I'll do." Dean said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder and brought her close to him. He kissed the crown of her head and smiled down at her. "I would even sharpen the knife for you."

"Tsk." Jona said as he walked to his wife's side. "Children in the first stages of love can only show their love this way. Let us give them time alone so they could cultivate their feelings."

Jona pulled Emi away from Dean and Akari and right before they entered the dining hall Emi turned around and quickly yelled her thoughts to them.

"No dual cultivation until you're married."

Akari tripped at Emi's words and Dean quickly caught Akari. With his arms wrapped around Akari's waist he pulled her closer to his body as he laughed loudly. Dean's body shook with mirth as Akari's face lit up with embarrassment.

Dean pulled her upstairs and into his room. Akari had tucked her head down to hid her pink cheeks. She didn't even realize that she was inside of his room until she found herself straddling him on the couch. His fingers lifted her chin up so he could see her enchanting shy face.

Dean smirked at Akari and kissed her softly. One of his hand thread through her hair and held the back of her head as they kissed. The other hand held her hips down and close to his body. His growing member became hard as he felt all of his senses being overtaken by her.

Their light kiss became passionate. She felt his tongue invade her mouth and danced with her tongue. It was as if he was claiming her soul and body slowly. Her arms found its way to the back of his head as she thread her fingers through his hair and pulled on them so slightly.

Her body began to heat up and her body began to move on its own. Dean's hand on her hip tightened and held her body still, but the heat between her legs were telling her something different.

Dean broke away from their kiss and leaned his forehead against hers. Dean grunted frustingly and wrapped his arms around her and leaned back into the couch. He looked up to the ceiling as he controlled his desires. He wanted nothing more than to duel cultivate with Akari. However, he didn't want her to feel as if he rushed her into anything. He was already marrying her in a week. If he couldn't even wait a week, he didn't deserve her.

Akari tucked her head into Dean's neck and caught her breath. Everywhere Dean touched, made her skin burn with desire. This feeling of possessiveness came over her and it was new to her. She wanted to know what it would feel like to kiss every inch of his body. To hold and caress him from head to toe. Just thinking about it made her moan.

Dean's hold tightened around Akari as he heard her moan. She was slowly killing him and she didn't even know it. Dean watched as Akari leaned back from him and began to unbutton his clothes.

"Akari." Dean whispered.

"I just want to see." Akari said as she finished unbuttoning his clothes.

Dean wanted to argue with her, however he couldn't say no to her. He was lost in her and could never say no to her requests. Dean helped her take off his shirt. His large chest and torso breathed in and out slowly as she stared at it for a long time before reaching out to touch his neck.

Akari's wandering hands felt Dean's smooth skin, starting from his adam's apple that moved up and down as he swallowed. Akari suddenly wanted to bite it and gave into her temptation and bit his neck.

Dean grunted as he fisted his hands and moved them to the side of his body. If she wanted to explore his body, he had to endure her torture so he could control his urges. If he was to lose his control, then they would do the very thing that could damage his relationship with his in-laws.

Akari let go of Dean's adam apple and licked the pinkish mark she just made on his neck. Akari leaned back to look at her marking as her hands traced his collarbone. Her hands flaten and touched his harden chest. She felt his chest muscles tighten and when her thumb grazed over his nipples, Dean moaned loudly and leaned his head back to look at the ceiling.

Akari smiled and in slow motions, she rubbed his nipples into harden peaks. Dean's body jumped, when Akari's mouth landed on one of them. Akari took her time, licking the round tip. Then took her time to kiss a trail from one side to the other nipple and sucked hard once she found her destination.

Dean had grabbed hold of the cushion on the couch and pulled on it. His hold on them had already caused a tear into it. Dean closed his eyes tightly, controlling his urges to press her down and thoroughly bury himself into her.

Akari's hand flet every ridge of his abs. She traced his torso until her fingers hooked inside of his pants. Dean quickly held her hands to stop her as he lifted his head to stare at her.

"We can't." Dean barely whispered.

"I'm curious." Akari said as she looked at him. She could tell he was struggling with himself. She wanted to know how he looked like under his clothes for the four years. She had never seen a naked male before, she was always curious what the man in front of her looked like. How he felt like. Akari leaned into Dean and kissed him. "Please. I want to know."

Dean's will broke as he kissed her back. He could only nod his head to agree as Akari helped him take off his pants and shoes. When he was finally naked, Akari stood back and stared down at Dean.

His physique was so tempting to her. She wanted to possess every inch of his body. She studied his muscled thighs, down to his calves and down to his feet. However what caught her attention was the large, hard, standing member that dripped liquid at the tip.

When her fingers touched the tip, the liquid began to leak out more. Dean moaned loudly as he couldn't stare at Akari any longer. Her curious gaze lit his body in lust. His control was breaking and he knew there would be consequences if he let her continue.

"Akari." Dean groaned out half in lust, half in pain. "You can't. Not yet."

Akari brought her fingers that touched his essence to her nose. She smelled it and it smelled musky. Akari brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted it. It didn't taste good, nor did it taste bad. She didn't know how to explain it.

Dean moaned out loudly again as he saw her suck her fingers that were covered in his cum. She was going to be the death of him. It was time for him to end her curiosity. It wasn't time to her to learn his body yet, not until they were married. Dean sat up to cover himself back up, however Akari quickly shouted at him.

"Don't! I'm not done."

"Akari. We're not married yet." Dean reminded her.

"Please Dean. Just let me do this." Akari asked as she gathered her courage. If she stopped now, she doesn't know if she'll have another chance until her marriage with Dean. She wanted to possess Dean completely.

Dean wanted to tell her no, however the word was completely lost to him as her hand covered his length. Akari held his throbbing member in her hands as she knelt in front of him. She touched him from tip to base and touched the two hanging sacks as well.

Dean moaned as he stared passionately at Akari.

"How do I do this?" Akari asked.

Dean closed his eyes tightly and bit the inside of his cheek. When he opened his eyes he was determined to let her do what she wanted with his body. His hands guided her hands to hold his penis. He then showed her how to give him pleasure with her hands.

Akari quickly learned what Dean taught him. She even found his most sensitive spot and repeatedly touched it. After 10 minutes, Akari had him screaming her name as his cloudy white cum spurted out, all over them.

Dean leaned his head back and closed his eyes. His body breathed out heavily and he felt relaxed with content.

"Did I do well?" Akari asked.

Dean sat up and pulled her to straddle him again.

"You did more than well, my Akari." Dean said as he brushed her shoulder length hair back before kissing her lips lightly. "You are exceptional."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166 29 50
Akane Toriyasu always knew she was different from other teenage girls. Where others saw a world of light and color, her world was the same gray, mean...
1.6K 1K 16
Same feelings, two different paths, two people in pain. "I'll love you in my next life...." "Even if it will take a thousand years for us to be toget...
41 3 3
With only three days, what can you do? Exchange one last kiss. For Chihaya, it was one of love. For Tsubaki, it was one of peace. Ishida made one...
74.3K 2.2K 82
After dying the typical Isekai death our young protagonist won an after death prize. Where he gets to explore fiction and develop his powers to becom...