Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Someone New
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Regret

1.8K 28 15
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: Bye Kirito!

Kirito: B-But...

Asuna: My mom's home, I don't want you to get in trouble.

Kirito kissed my fore head and headed for his house.

Kirito: Call if you need me!

I smiled and headed toward my house seeking the danger coming. I walk in quietly and saw my mom sitting with someone on the couch. It wasn't my dad or brother.

Mrs. Yuuki: You're so nice, I think my daughter will love you just as much.

???: Well, thank-you, very much.

My mom turned around and (evilly) smiled at me.

Mrs. Yuuki: Speak of the devil! Asuna, meet Nobyuki, Sugou!

Sugou: We meet again, my precious sunflower. 

Asuna: OBERON!?

Mrs. Yuuki: Aww you know eachother?

Oberon walked up to me while kissing my hand. I forcefully took my hand away in fear.

Asuna: Y-You... g-get away from me!

Oberon stepped closer.

Mrs. Yuuki: I'll go make some dinner!

My mom walked in the kitchen as I looked disgusted. Oberon grabbed a piece of my hair and sniffed it taking in my scent.

Oberon: You smell lovely my princess.

Asuna: GO AWAY!

I ran up to my room and locked the door. A second later I heard small knocking which led to gentle banging on my door.

Oberon: Come on baby, I know you love me than that runt of a boy. 

I shook my head, remembering what he did to Kirito. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Kirito.

Kirito: Hello my sweetie p-

Asuna: Shh... not now, Kirito. I'm scared.

Kirito: What's wrong? Are you hurt? Do you want me to come over?

Asuna: No, you'll get hurt if you come over.

Kirito: Asuna, what's wrong?

Asuna: Kirito.... Oberon is at my house, because he's my suitor.

Kirito: WHAT!? I'M COMING OVER! I'LL GIVE HIM A PIECE OF MY MIND!

Asuna: Kirito calm down! I just need you to pick me up...

Oberon: Asuna!!! COME OUT! I know you want me to kiss and cuddle you. That'll make you feel better.

Kirito: THAT'S IT! I'M COMING OVER!

Asuna: Wait Kirito, not in the house!

Kirito: Yes, I'm coming. If I could have it my way we would already be in a house together....

Asuna: What was that?

Kirito: Uhh... Just stay there, I'm coming.

The phone hang up and I stared at the door.

Oberon: Open the door!

Asuna: G-Go away Oberon!

Oberon: Ah~ my sweet angel speaks... now may you please open the door..?

Asuna: N-No...

Oberon: Fine...

Then I heard a couple of hard knocks on the front door. Not my door. Kirito! 

Oberon: What the..

Asuna: WAIT!

I rushed to the door and opened it slightly.

Oberon: Hello princes-

The knocking interrupted him again.

Mrs. Yuuki: I got it!

Oberon looked back at me and smiled flirtatiously. I cringed and backed away, but I could still see the front door, mom was opening. There he was. Oberon looked as well.

Kirito: Ma'am, I need to see your daughter.

Mrs. Yuuki: Ugh, you! You disgusting, ungrateful child! You best get away from my daughter, because she is getting married to Mr. Nobyuki, Sugou! Now shoo!

Kirito: Ma'am I-

I caught his eye and then Kirito caught Oberon's.

Kirito: Ma'am Sugou is dangerous and I believe should not be around Asuna.

Mrs. Yuuki: She will not be dating you anymore, so you best call her Ms. or better yet MRS. Yuuki!

Oberon: Yeah! Shoo off runt! You will never deserve, my dear sweet Asuna!

Asuna: Stop!

Mrs. Yuuki: ASUNA! I want you and Mr. Nobyuki to go up in your room and talk! Mr. Kirigaya can go home and stop dating or talking to my daughter. NOW OUT MR. KIRIGAYA BEFORE I CALL THE POLICE!

I started to cry softly, wishing for Kirito's embrace, but he was so far away.

Kirito: A-Asuna!

I felt Oberon grab my arm and pull me toward my room. I struggled and yelled at him to let go.

Kirito: Asuna!

I finally broke free of Oberon's grip and ran towards Kirito. Though my mom stopped me by grabbing my arm this time. Me and Kirito were so close, but my mom pulled me back. Kirito tried to reach for me, but my mom screamed at him. Then I heard Oberon running over. He was in a fighting position....then he pulled back his fist.

Asuna: NO!!!

I just heard myself screaming and a light 'pound' noise. Then Kirito lifelessly fell to the ground. I pushed my mom and Oberon away and rushed to Kirito, crying my eyes out.

Asuna: LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!

I screamed at my mom and cried for Kirito. Oberon went to comfort me, but I just pushed him away the hardest I could. Oberon finally grabbed me and threw me away form Kirito. I pulled my phone out and called the ambulance, scream-crying in the phone. Oberon seemed to notice after a few punches and ran away as far as he could. I clumsily crawled to Kirito and cried in his neck.

In a few minutes, I heard the ambulance similar sirens and looked up for the first time. A lady flashed me a quick smile and helped me up while four other people picked up Kirito and laid him in the truck. I begged for her to let me in the vehicle, which she finally did.

I gripped his hand while his hair shakily covered his eyes when the vehicle bumped over a phew rocks at a time. We finally arrived to the hospital and Kirito was laid in a room while I was forced outside of it until they were ready. 

As I cried I noticed Kirito's aunt and uncle along with Leafa rush in. Leafa ran to me and asked me what happened over and over again, but all I could do was mumble, 'O-Oberon....punch ....O-Obe-eron... punch...' I cried in her shoulder hoping she would understand. Her mom rubbed my back as her dad sat quietly. I cried until the doctors said I may enter. Right after they said that, I rushed in with full force, seeing Kirito's eyes slightly open.

Kirito: *cough* H-Hey...

Asuna: K-Kirito...y-you idiot!

I zoomed across the room to his bruised, bloody face. I cried and kissed his cheek.

Asuna: S-Stupid.... I-I didn't w-want t-this...

He whispered in my ear.

Kirito: I'm....s-sorry...

I softly hugged him, aware of his wounds. I had to make sure he was safe, right in my arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.6K 913 22
Ever since Asuna passed away, Kirito has been agonizing over her death. Sinon, seeing this, wants to comfort Kirito. How will Sinon and Kirito's rela...
52.1K 1.7K 10
If you could enter the world of a video game, would you take the chance? We all know the story of the boy named Kirito, who battled his way through t...
155K 1.9K 40
It's my first fanfic, so please understand This story takes place after alicization. Kirito just woken up from alicization after 3 months inside that...
6.1K 204 43
Raven blackwood is the typical 15 year old , but then she gets stuck in Sword Art Online the game . Raven learns that to get back to the real world...