Disconsolate| LS

By louistrashfr

Sometimes you can't let go of what is making you sad because it is the only thing making you happy. ✨ WARNI... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

25

482 20 11
By louistrashfr

It had been 2 weeks past Louis leaving now.

Although he was doing well he really missed Harry. He missed the relationship aspect of having someone to wake up to in the morning and go to bed with at night.

Nevertheless Jules was a great house mate. Him and Louis took night drives twice a week. They'd get McDonalds and take a long drive with the windows rolled down and the music on. It was nice.

They already went to the mall twice, PinkBerry once, and they went to a party who was hosted by a friend of Jules.

All in all he was doing good and keeping his mind off of Harry and their problems. He still needed to work on himself though. He'll do just that until he's ready to continue his relationship with Harry. At the moment, they both needed a little maturing.

3 days after being with Jules Louis noticed the two T-Shirts of Harry's that he must have slipped in. He just smiled to himself and tugged one on.

Ironically it smelled just like Harry so he must've not washed that one.

But it was a comforting scent. A familiar scent.

Louis had resisted every urge to call Harry. He wanted to know how he was doing but he didn't want to give in and go back come. Jules was doing excellent at keeping Louis' mind from thinking about Harry.

Whenever he noticed Louis zoning out he'd switch the topic or make plans for the next day. Even if he was working he managed to squeeze things in his schedule and Louis was forever grateful for someone as wonderful as Jules.

He was a life saver.

Harry on the other hand wasn't doing too good. He'd been late to work multiple times because of sleep deprivation. He cried quietly most nights and looked at pictures of him and Louis or just photos of Louis alone.

He honestly thought Louis would come back earlier than two weeks. He didn't expect him to really go this time.

He was so heart broken he didn't know what to do with himself. He stayed up late, woke up early for work, got home, jumped into bed, and repeated.

His dirty clothes started to pile up on the floor which sounded normal, but Louis always had the laundry done nicely. He would scold Harry to keep his dirty stuff in the bin if he caught him throwing it on the floor.

It used to be annoying but now he missed the constant nagging. He missed everything. He missed his Louis.

Zayn quickly caught on to what happened and was asking Harry out to do things every other day to get him out more but Harry just kept refusing. One time he even slipped up.

"Why don't you come with me and a few of my buddies to the bar tonight?"

"No thanks Zayn," Harry declined politely.

"C'mon bud you gotta get out more."

"Louis probably has dinner ready anyways," Harry said absentmindedly. Zayn gave him a strange look.

Harry realized what he said. "Uhm- I need to g-get home," Harry packed all of his stuff in a hurry.

"Harry c'mon just come with me," Zayn pleaded.

"I said no thanks, Zayn." Then faster than lightning he was out the door.

So yeah, this whole break that was supposed to be good for them hasn't been good for Harry.

Slowly he's getting more and more depressed.

When Harry went to work earlier Zayn asked him to go out to eat tonight. Feeling bad about how many times he's said no to Zayn he finally agreed. However he made it clear he wanted to go home right afterwards. Zayn smiled and cheered.

-

"So what do you wanna do today Louis?"

"I don't know," Louis replied as he rummaged through his drawer for an outfit.

"Well do you wanna go see a movie today then get something to eat afterward?" Jules suggested. Louis sighed and rubbed his face.

"Sure," he said agitated.

Jules could tell he was having trouble picking out something to wear. "You should wear your white rainbow striped trackies." Jules pulled out the jumper he was talking about and Louis grabbed the pants.

"Okay let me try it," Louis pulled on the clothes and looked in the mirror.

"You look cute," Jules smiled as he admired Louis' thin curvy body.

"You think I should wear it?" Louis asked unconsciously. Jules nodded and picked a loose thread off of the shirt.

Louis smiled, "Okay."

Louis grabbed his rainbow checkered vans and slipped them on his small feet. Then he checked his feathery soft fringe in the mirror. "Lou, stop worrying. You look amazing," Jules spoke softly as he gazed at the side of Louis' face.

His high cheek bones were prominent in this light along with his bright blue eyes. "Okay, okay! Just making sure," Louis laughed as he raised his hands in surrender and stepped away from the mirror. Jules smiled and nodded his head toward the door in symbol for them to go.

Louis gave one last glance to the mirror before following Jules out of the bedroom and to the car.

They drove to the movies listening to We Are Who We Are by Kesha.

"We're dancing till we're dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb!"

"Our bodies going numb, numb, numb, numb, numb, numb!" Louis added with a smile.

"We'll be forever young, young, young, young, young, young," Jules sang as he kept his hazel eyes focused ahead.

"You know we're super stars! We are who we are, ow!" Louis finished confidently.

Jules laughed and turned the radio down.

"Well Kesha is still very much alive," he joked as he pulled into the movies parking lot.

"In this car she is," Louis smiled as he sat back and waited for Jules to park.

When they found a parking space both boys walked to the theater doors together.

They decided on a medium popcorn and two waters. Then they headed to Theater 7 to see the showing they paid for. Jules found two seats in the middle of the theater and they sat down.

"Excited?" Jules asked before throwing a couple pieces of popcorn into his mouth.

"Yes!" Louis' blue eyes sparkled. For once, he wasn't thinking about Harry. All that was on his mind was the movie he was about to see and the dinner they'd get afterward.

Louis leaned his head on Jules' shoulder halfway through the movie.

"Tired?" He whispered into Louis' ear.

"No, I'm okay," Louis whispered back. He set his head back onto Jules' shoulder comfortably.

When the movie was over they threw out their trash and headed out into the parking lot.

"Did you like it?"

"It was so good!" Louis exclaimed with a smile.

Jules smiled back, "Yeah it was, wasn't it?"

They got into the car and Jules backed out of his spot and sped towards the lots exit.

"So where do you wanna eat?" He asked while he drove towards the main roads where all the shops and stuff were.

"Wanna do Italian tonight?" Louis suggested in his soft raspy voice.

"Sure thing, lets see what we can find!"

"How about Italiano Romano's?" Louis said, trying to mock and italian accent. He giggled when he failed horribly.

"Oh god," Jules laughed, "Alright Romano's it is, I'm gonna have to turn around," Jules passed the restaurant as Louis suggested it.

They turned around and quickly found somewhere to park. Jules grabbed Louis' hand as they crossed the street to Italiano Romano's. When they entered a nice waitress sat them down in a booth. The restaurant was nicely decorated with beige walls and pictures of famous italian dish recipes, quotes about food, and good living.

The dark wood floors complimented the beige of the walls and booths along with the wooden tables.

The ceiling lights were a dim yellow and hung over every booth on the right side of the restaurant near the walls, giving the place a more romantic vibe. In the background Louis could hear the sound of a cello playing from some low volumed speakers.

"This place is nice," Louis complimented as he took in his surroundings.

"Definitely. Let's look at the menu," Jules ordered as he picked up his menu book.

He read over all the different Italian pastas and cheesy dishes.

"I think I'm gonna get the Minestrone," Louis hummed as his eyes skimmed the menu.

"That sounds good," Jules replied as he searched for a dish for himself.

"I'm gonna have Pesto with a loaf of Ciabatta," Jules decided. He raised a hand for their server.

She came over with two glasses of water. "Two waters to start, and are you both ready to order?" She said in a strong italian accent.

"Yes, can I get the Minestrone soup and can we share the Mozzarelline fritte as a side," Louis started.

The waitress wrote down his meal quickly before turning her head to Jules.

"I'll have the pesto with half a loaf of Ciabatta," Jules politely requested.

"Okay, and will that be it?" The waitress asked.

Louis was about to nod when Jules cut him off.

"Actually can we also get a bottle of Gavi."

"Yes sir," She scribbled it down on the notepad before collecting their menus. Both boys thanked her and started a conversation flow.

30 minutes later they were halfway through their dinner and bottle of wine when Louis saw something that made his head go dizzy.

A couple tables over sat Harry and Zayn eating pasta together.

Louis avoided looking at their table for 10 minutes straight. Jules was knees deep in a college story and Louis really didn't wanna ruin tonight.

They were having such a good time now this had to happen.

Louis tried his best to pay attention while a couple tables over Harry's eyes wandered over the other people in the restaurant. Zayn was talking about something irrelevant and Harry was just really bored and wanted to go home at this point.

A couple of older couples sat at some of the tables around them. Then, something caught Harry's eye. More like, someone.

His jaw clenched as he noticed Louis at a table with Jules. The boys were all smiles and clinked their wine glasses together. Jules' eyes were a little glazed from all the wine they had drank.

He was a bit tipsy looking from what Harry could tell. Louis looked away from Jules and locked eyes with Harry who was already staring at him.

His stomach dropped. He smiled uneasily at Jules who looked concerned, unaware of what was happening.

"Are you okay Lou?"

"Jules, please call the waitress now." He pleaded softly so only Jules could hear.

"Sure thing," he waved over their waitress who fast walked to their table.

Harry's green eyes pierced their table.

"And so what happened was- Harry? Are you even listening to me?" Zayn asked disappointed, but Harry still wasn't listening.

"What can I help you with?" The nice waitress asked Jules. Jules nodded at Louis.

"Can we get the check please?" Louis asked her.

The waitress nodded and walked away.

"Whoa whoa whoa, I thought we were having a good time? You wanna go home so early?" Jules asked confused as he checked the time. 8:30.

"Not right now Jules. I need to get out of here," Louis whispered trying not to look suspicious. Jules softly touched Louis hand from across the booth.

"Are you alright, Lou?" He questioned concerned.

Harry stood up just as Zayn realized what was going on. He shot up and pushed Harry back before he could march over there.

Jules' eyes caught the movement and noticed Harry with a sour look on his face. His eyes widened in realization.

"Oh, oh my god I had no idea," he gasped as he stood up. Zayn was still talking Harry down.

The waitress gave them the bill and said she'd be back. Louis couldn't take how long Jules was taking so he slipped his hand into his pocket and grabbed the car keys before rushing out. Jules became worried as he waited for the waitress.

Harry saw Louis rush out the door and pushed past Zayn to follow the boy.

He hurried across the street where he saw Louis going.

"Louis!" He shouted as he hurried after the quicker boy. Louis glanced back for a second and started to walk faster. Harry jogged across the road after waiting for a car to go by.

Louis shakily unlocked the car and was about to open the passenger door when he felt a hand grab his arm.

"Don't touch me!" He said as he ripped his arm out of Harry's grasp.

"Why," Harry trailed off brokenly before starting again, "why didn't you call? Or, or tell me everything was okay? Why did you fucking leave me in the dark like that?!" He asked furiously.

His green eyes were shiny with tears that were yet to fall.

Louis was taken back by the intrusive question.

"I don't have to explain everything to you Harry," Louis said before opening the car door.

"Why are you doing this to me?!" He yelled, his voice cracked in the middle. A lump formed in Louis' throat as he paused his actions and kept his back to Harry.

"I can't give you answers right now, okay?" He stated weakly.

"Then when will I get them Louis? Cause right now it feels like never."

"Good bye Harry," Louis whispered as he climbed in the car and shut it. He clicked the lock and kept his head faced down. Harry shook his head and placed his fist against the window.

"Louis!"

"Come on! Really? You're gonna be like that?" He asked. He knew he probably wasn't getting answers for a long time. So instead of waiting for something he knew wasn't gonna happen tonight, he took a step back from the car window and crossed to the other side of the street and back into the restaurant where Zayn waited for him.

Louis sat in the car waiting for Jules feeling like a real piece of shit.

Tonight was supposed to be nice. He was finally starting to forget.
-

Unedited, as always.

What do you think is going through Louis' head?

How do you think Harry is gonna handle the situation this time?

Lmk in the comments^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 203 30
Two boys meet by coincidence and improve one another's lives forever. Harry had always been wide eyes and dimply smiles. Louis, however, had always...
744 24 31
Thankyou for being there for me every day when I wake up, thankyou for being the light in the darkness and my guide during the day, thankyou for bein...
63.1K 2.3K 13
Lately Louis started to fantasize about spanking his best mate. What was wrong with him? He was actually fantasizing about doing all sorts of sexual...
72.4K 4.2K 15
It was Louis's first day at a new job. He didn't know what he had been thinking when he applied for a job at a mental institution. Crazy people scare...