Ravenclaw Proud

Door partgypsy

Margaret is a 14 year old girl who becomes a witch at Hogwarts late. Read more to learn why. Meer

The Quidditch World Cup
Gossip
The Quidditch World Cup
The Dark Mark
The Trolley
Hogwarts
Party Poopers
DADA
The Contestants
Shopping
The First Task
Practice
Payback
Bloody Nose
Chat
A Fight, Fred and George
The Feast
The Yule Ball
A Dramatic Feud
An Ambush
The Second Task
A Replay
The Final Task
Grief
A Death Eater in Disguise
Title your Story Part
Finding the Hidden
Meeting the Order
A Letter of Contempt
Prefects
A Quarrel
Trolley
An Out of Place Ravenclaw
Umbridge
Dumbledore's Army
Real Defence
Ransack
Annoying Umbridge
Mass Chaos
Another Getaway
A Call
Dear Bella
Voldemort
Quidditch
Year Finished
Diagon Alley
Malfoy
A Bad Encounter
Extraordinarily Ordinary
Class
Apparation and Quidditch
Title your Story Part
Hexes
Asking
Slughorn's Party
Quidditch and Gossip
After Aritmancy
The Dark Mark
New Professors
Escape
The Beginning of a Battle
The Lost Diadem
Priori Incantatem
A Surprise
The Final Battle
The Great Hall

The Hog's Head

312 6 0
Door partgypsy

Today, Cho, Marietta, Padma, Luna, Catherine, Elizabeth, and I go to Hogsmeade for a little girl time.

"The Hog's Head?"Cho suggests. We walk there together, bundled u tightly because it was freezing and snowy outside.

We sit down in the corner couches, where it was cozy and comfortable and warm.

"2 butterbeers,"I say to the waitress,"2 fizzle drinks, 1 cup of Peachtree Fizzing tea, 1 cup of hot chocolate, and 1 small cocktail onion with water."

"Okay,"Cho says,"So have you guys heard about the Yule Ball happening this Christmas?"

"What?"Padma asks incredulously,"Nearly 3/4 of Hogwarts students don't know how to dance, and the whole of Hogwarts is too timid to ask anyone out!''

"Hopefully, it's assigned partners," Catherine mutters.

"It's not,"Cho says,"It's an ask out, which isn't so bad. And it's only 4th years and above, but,"she adds, seeing Luna's disgruntled face,"it's also okay for upper years to ask out the lower graders." She pauses, letting that sink in.

"And also, someone's already asked me out!"Cho informs us.

"Who?"Marietta asks excitedly.

"Cedric,"Cho says, grinning and blushing. We squeal in elation. Chedric was real.

"Hello there, lovely ladies!"says an enthusiastic womanly voice. The woman had blonde hair set in elaborate and curls that contrasted oddly with her heavy-jawed face. She wore jewelled spectacles studded with rhinestones, and had thick fingers ending in two-inch nails, painted crimson, like a dragon's talons. She had three gold teeth. The weird woman had a crocodile-skin handbag, and an acid green Quick-Quotes Quill.

"I'm Rita Skeeter,"she says, shaking all of our hands,"Author of the Daily Prophet and Witch Weekly."

We give her smiles and hellos, and a man behind her takes pictures of us.

"I wanted to ask you beautiful girls a few things. Now, tell me, how do you feel about this year's Triwizard Tournament?"

"Well,"Cho starts us off,"It's quite delightful!"

"We can't wait,"Marietta says,"I believe that the contestants are fully fledged and ready to endure whatever they must accomplish."

"And the Yule Ball,"I chime in,"I think everyone is keen to take part in it, although it may be a tad awkward at first."

"Well,"Skeeter says,"That's good enough. I hope you girls have fun this year!"

She leaves.

"I reckon it's time for shopping,"Cho says happily.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

144K 4.7K 38
𝗕𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝟮 Since she was young, Kiara always thought she was a normal, teenage witch; even if she was the daughter of a Death Eater and twin-sister...
4K 304 16
Step into the bewitching world of Oliver Montclair as he embarks on his exhilarating first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Filled...
86.1K 2.6K 9
It's eleven year old Charissa Malfoy's first year at Hogwarts. But what happens when the Pureblood girl gets Sorted into Hufflepuff? Note: This will...
24.9K 539 15
Nobody knew who she was, not even her. A mysterious girl returns to the wizarding community of Britain, only to bring chaos with her. -- Set in Harry...