Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna...

By LucyHStar

Asuna and Kirito are good friends, but would they be something more in a virtual reality? As Asuna realizes K... More

S.A.O
A New, But Old Friend
A Crush?
Feelings
Jealousy
Other Girls
Sakura Tree
Do You Love Me?
The Plan
Closer
Awkward
Confession
New Girl
Sinon x Kirito?
Sick
Date Night
Lazy Day
Taking Action!
Aftermath
Hurt
Days of Despair
Going Out
A New Day, Right?
Please, Help Me
Protected
Hang-out Party!
After Party?
Unanswered Questions
Our Choice
Talk Less, Smile More
What is "Something Else"?
Jelly Wars (Jealous Wars)
A Tie
Lucky
Back Off
She's Mine!
Love
His Hands
Hints?
Lies To My Mom
Sneak Date
My Blessing
Girls Day!
Best Part
I Know
Comforting Silence
Hush!
Blush Blush Blush?
Ships Sail And Sink
Regret
Lonely
Safer With Kirito
Sweet Nothings
Almost Time For What?
Putting My Foot Down
I Forgive You
Your Average Purple Haired Girl
A Surprise
Introductions
A Change Of Heart
A Mother's Permission
Harbinger
Sempiternal
Ailen Equations
Denouement
Flashbacks
A New Chapter (Literally!)
Affection And Unpacking
The Day
Nervous!
The Time is Near

Someone New

1.8K 27 13
By LucyHStar

Asuna's P.O.V

We collected our tests as I scanned over mine. Though I knew when I turned my test in I made a good grade, but my attention was not fully focused on the test. My eyes stung, threatening to pour out tears, but I kept my composure. I can't cry over something I'm not sure is true. After everyone took their test, we had some extra time, so we all talked with Sinon coming over as well.

Sinon: So, how'd you guys do?

Liz: Well, I'll just say, I wish I studied more.

Asuna: Pretty good.

Kirito: I did amazing with the help of Asuna.

He turned to me and smiled. I sadly smiled back, thinking about Sinon and Kirito. To my luck Kirito made his face from happy to concerned.

Kirito: Ok, now you have to tell me what's wrong.

Sinon: What happened?

Liz: She's fine! Just a little confused.

Liz was right I'm confused, but I'm not fine. Though I don't want to be a yandere or anything and be jealous of any girl hanging out with Kirito then killing her. That's not me. The only thing that made me sad and confused was Kirito blushing and being nervous when he noticed me and Liz.

Asuna: Yea! Perfectly fine! I need to use the restroom. See you guys at lunch.

I picked up my bag and began to walk to the restroom even though I didn't need to use it. All I did was sit in a stall and rethink stuff over.

Asuna: Ok, you're fine, Asuna. Stop being emotional. Kirito will never leave you. He said so himself...I think. Plus Sinon doesn't like him anymore...I think. Sinon always sits on people's desk...wait what, I don't think so. No, I'm overreacting.

???: Yes you seriously are.

Asuna: Ehhh?? Who's there?

???: Oh, you know. Just your average purple haired, short girl talking with you about your problems in the bathroom.

I laughed as I realized the situation we were in.

Asuna: S-Sorry, about that, I didn't think anyone was in here.

???: It's fine! Now about this boy..

Asuna: O-Oh right...

???: Well your name is Asuna, so I'm guessing Kirigaya? Kazouto Kirigaya?

Asuna: W-Wait how do you know my name?

???: Well you said, "Ok, you're fine Asuna. Stop being so emotional."

Asuna: Oh yea...

???: Anyway, yea I saw Sinon and Kazouto. I thought they were flirting too.

I frowned.

Asuna: So they actually might've been...?

???: Most likely, no.

Asuna: Huh!? Then why did you say that-

???: Beccaaaauuuseee, I don't think they were flirting with eachother.

Asuna: Huh?

???: I think Kazouto was flirting about you.

Asuna: That doesn't make sense.

???: Shush! I'm trying to sound cool in my opinion!

I giggled.

???: Anyway, the way he looked at you when you came in, he was probably blushing because he was just talking about you.

Asuna: But, he looked nervous.

???: Well, no duh, he just spotted you after talking and saying, "OMG she's like the cutest, hottest, most prettiest girl in the world and I love love love love love love looooovvvveeee her."

I laughed once again making it hard to breath.

Asuna: I-I...hahaha.... d-don't think thats something... pffft hahahaha.... that K-Kirito would say...!

???: Kirito?

I blushed and stuttered.

Asuna: O-Oh it's a n-nickname we all give him...

???: Hehe you two are so cute.

I blushed some more.

???: Anyway I'm almost "done using the restroom" so I'm just going to say, don't worry about it too much and if something does happen again that makes you suspicious, go to the bathroom and I'll most likely be there!

Asuna: Heh... of course. May I know the name of my newest friend?

???: Friend?

Asuna: Yea, friend. Everyone has friends.

I heard her sigh.

???: Not me, nobody likes me.

Asuna: Well, I do! I want to be your friend!

???: Hmm... call me... Zekken!

Asuna: Zekken? I don't know anyone here name Zekkan.

???: It's not my real name. It's just a cool name to describe me!

Asuna: Why can't I know your real name?

???: I'm n-not that comfortable yet...

Asuna: Oh! No problem! Just take your time and maybe when you feel comfortable enough you'll tell me?

???: Yep! I just want to keep my identity a secret. Shhh... 

I giggled.

Asuna: Alright, I'll come out first then when you hear the door close I'll be out that bathroom. Kay?

???: Yea!

I opened the stall door, then the bathroom door. Before closing it I turned toward one of the stalls which I saw a pair of purple flipflops. I smiled.

Asuna: Bye, Zekken! Thank you so much!

Zekken: Bye!!!

I closed the door and sighed while walking to lunch. I needed to hurry if I wanted to eat something. I opened the cafeteria doors to see Liz explaining something to Kirito and Sinon while both of them shaking there head. Kirito looked suprised and worried.

I blushed because of my overreacting and snuck my way into the lunch line. I ordered some hibachi chicken with rice and smoothly walked over to the table. Everyone stared and noticed me, but I closed my eyes so I couldn't see their expressions. I ate like nobody was watching, literally. I peeked an eye open to see Kirito scared and Sinon concerned. I was sitting by Liz who aggravated.

Liz: Where were you?

Asuna: Bathroom.

I smiled, remembering Zekken.

Liz: Why are you smiling?

I giggled by accident remembering the voice impression she gave Kirito.

Asuna: Hehehe... nothing.

I looked down at my chicken to see I only ate half of it, but I was full.

Asuna: I'll just get going to my next class. I'm pretty full.

Liz: Why are you giggling and acting, so bubbly.

Asuna: Well, I guess it won't hurt to tell... I met someone!

The Whole Table Except Asuna: WHAT!?!?!?!??!?!?!

I rolled my eyes. They thought I met a boy. When will they learn Kirito is my one and only?

Asuna: Annnnyway... I'm going to throw away my food... Bye guys!

I jumped to my feet and threw away my plate. I yawned and headed to class. The whole day flew by, so I remained happy all the way to the end. So, at the end of they day I walked with Kirito, still giggling.

Kirito: A-Asuna..?

Asuna: Yes Kirito?

He looked at me with his worried eyes.

Kirito: Nothing was happening with me and Sinon I promise!

He took my hands.

Kirito: I love you and you only, please remember that.

I blushed and giggled at the way Kirito longed for my attention and love.

Asuna: I. Love. You. Too! Plus I met someone who made me feel better like I said at lunch.

Kirito grabbed my shoulders which made me look into his eyes. Eyes that were filled with worry, like he was about to be sick.

Kirito: Are you going to leave me?

Asuna: Kirito!? What the heck?!

Kirito: Well, you were sad, then you met this... Zekken... and I don't want you to leave me for him. I promise I'll-

Asuna: Pffffttt hahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh my goodness Kirito... Zekken's a girl dummy!

Kirito: A-A g-g-gir-r-rl?

Asuna: Yea dummy! Plus she made me realize that I was probably overreacting and that you loved me too much to do that. Hahaha, she said that you probably said some really silly stuff like how I was....

I blushed.

Asuna: Ehehe... she just said that you were probably talking about me then flirting with Sinon...

Kirito  placed a hand on my cheek and kissed me happily, losing all of his regret and worry over me.

Kirito: Please don't ever make me worry like that again... you almost gave me a heart attack.

I kissed his cheek and smiled.

Asuna: I won't!

Kirito: Now tell me more about this girl.

Asuna: Kirito, I don't want you to fall for her! I'm not telling you nothing.

Kirito: Asuna.... I love you! Forever and ever! When will you accept that!

Asuna: Hehehe... I'll accept it forever and ever! Hehehe!

Kirito: You're lucky I love you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33K 623 25
What if Kirito fails the fight with Quinella? What if he becomes her personal Integrity knight? This story takes place in between Kirito's and Quinel...
61.6K 913 22
Ever since Asuna passed away, Kirito has been agonizing over her death. Sinon, seeing this, wants to comfort Kirito. How will Sinon and Kirito's rela...
155K 1.9K 40
It's my first fanfic, so please understand This story takes place after alicization. Kirito just woken up from alicization after 3 months inside that...
35.4K 780 41
(They keep adding girls to the harem so this is how I would imagine Asuna being fed up. This is a Kirisuna story... Enjoy the ride.) (UNDER EDITING) ...