She's Different

By swabreenaadett

She was something else. Rare.A modern Scottish Princess whom everyone adores within seconds. But not everyon... More

Episode 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
..
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Episode 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Something just came up.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Episode 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 41
EPISODE 4
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EPISODE 5
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Apologies
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
EPISODE 6
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 37

27 5 0
By swabreenaadett

"Whatever that was in music class,geez it was horrible." Lyn scoffed as she and her friends had lunch together.

"I am not interested to know if whether Danny is into her or not but one thing is for sure..." Hazel commented biting her potato chip dipped in a bowl full of soup.

"What?" The trio asked in unison.

Hazel smiled faintly.

The girls knew that kinda smile. It wasn't a good one so obviously she was planning to do something bad.

"Danny will be broke soon." She concluded in a wide grin.

"What makes you say that?" Paige shook her head her hand waving in the air.

Hazel looked around and sighed. She then leaned close towards the table making her friends do the same.

"Dawn will not stop until she makes sure he's gone completely bankrupt. I mean c'mon guys. Just take a good look at her....she is such a gold digger. So thirsty for money." She rather whispered.

"But I don't blame her you know." She shrugged sliding right back well into her seat her arms crossed on her chest.

"Speaking of gold diggers..looks like it runs in the family. Just look at  how Dwight and Victoria are." Krystal eyed her friends to where they were.

They all turned their heads to their direction and saw them walking in the cafeteria. Their faces glowed with delight and they seemed happy cracking jokes here and there.

They saw how Dwight snaked his hands unto Victoria's waist as they made an entrance to Dawn's and Danny's table.

An envious lump consumed Hazel and she was trying to fight the tears back by being strong but the tears just came out anyway.

She wiped them as fast as she could before her friends saw her weak move.

"Oh Krystal...she's a Princess. How can she be a gold digger?" Lyn broke the silence.

The trio turned to face her quizzically with their eyes fixated on her.

"You know what Lyn...its been my observation. I just realised that you like taking Victoria's side a lot. I'd like to know why. Now!" Hazel was infuriated.

"I am not on Victoria's side. I mean c'mon am just being honest here. I mean look at her." Lyn then faced Victoria and her gang and as always they were always in happy vibes.

"She's so calm. Pretty,vibrant,flawless...name it all but absolutely not a gold digger. For crying out loud,she's a Princess. She can have anything she wants no matter what cost." She concluded by spooning herself her vanilla ice cream definitely waiting for the others to lash back.

"I've had enough of your shitty talk about Victoria. If you really do care about her then why don't you leave this group and go join them?" Hazel barked at her. She then grabbed her things from the table and walked out of them angrily.

Lyn was just saying those words on purpose just to hurt her feelings. So yeah. She won.

Lyn knew how much she hated Victoria but still fancies her over her loyal friends.

The last thing that she wanted was negativity especially from someone like Lyn who was being inconsiderate.

The trio carefully watched her make her way and they were appalled to see her walk swiftly towards Victoria's gang.

They all knew she was there to make trouble.

_______

Dwight,Dawn,Victoria and Danny chit chatted wildly. They were cracking into laughter making jokes here and there.

Dwight and Victoria sat next to each other while Dawn and Danny sat next to each other too.

Hazel watched them and she knew that Dwight was happy without her.

And so was Danny.

What did she do to deserve this kinda torture?

It was all Dawn's fault. She is the one who made her life pure miserable by lying to all of them.

Were it not for Victoria she could be the one replacing her seat near Dwight. All that she just wanted was to just get close to him.

Forget the break up the resentment...she just wanted him.

"Okay. It's my turn now." Dawn rose her hand.

"Never have I ever stolen my parent's money." She proposed the question.

"I have." The other three answered.

"Vikki...you steal your mum's money too?" Dwight was surprised.

"Yeah I do. Countless times by the way." Victoria blushed.

"You are a bad girl." Dwight winked at her with a smile.

"Bad is not the right term. Its baddest."

Hazel was now dying of jealousy.
They were literally flirting in front of her.

Victoria was flirting with her ex boyfriend.

Despite what Dwight told her she failed to believe that it was actually over. She still believed that deep down Dwight's heart,he still loved her.

And she completely hoped that whatever Dwight saw in Victoria was nothing but just infatuation.

"Never have I ever?" She went towards their table giving them one of her best innocent smiles.

"That's my favorite game.' She exclaimed pulling out a chair from an empty table nearby.

She then decided to place it next to Dwight making the quad second guess her intentions.

The quad gave each other confused stares. Victoria fake yawned to signal her that her presence there was bringing boredom.

Dawn tapped her fingers on the table and slowly hummed looking at the other students.

Danny rubbed his forehead. Why is it that anytime he's around Hazel his head hits up?

Dwight was completely not impressed and he was just expressionless. He just grunted the entire time.

There was pure of silence for a minute until Dawn had enough.

"You obviously know you're not welcomed here."

"Oh yes. I know that Dawn." Hazel fake smiled at her.

"But haven't you heard of the saying that goes keep your friends close but your enemies closer?" She went on.

"But you are not close to us. You're just seated with us." Victoria fired back.

Hazel rolled her eyes probably thinking how lame her statement was.

"Hazel what is the meaning of this?" Dwight growled.

"Yeah. I mean we all know that you loathe us." Danny added.

"No Danny. I don't hate you." Hazel shook her head faintly.
"I could never hate you more so Dwight." She then touched Dwight's hand but he flinched pulling it back.

Victoria wasn't liking what she was seeing. Does this girl not understand the meaning of a break up?

"Dwight..I miss you so much. Let's just talk things over. Please." Hazel whined.

Victoria shook her head at this. She was ridiculous. Forcing herself on a guy who lost interest in her decades ago was something so stupid she has probably ever done in her life.

"There's nothing to talk about Hazel. Stop pestering me all the time." Dwight clamoured at her.

Hazel's eyes were already glistening. Dwight was hurting her so much.

Since when did he ever get so cold towards her. She remembered how he used to love her like crazy and make her the center of his world.

"You heard him right Hazel. Back off." Victoria didn't meant to say that but it naturally just came out anyway.

"No you back off weirdo. You have no right to interfere with my personal affairs." Hazel harshly pointed at her making the while students look to their direction.

As always she was the queen of attention.

Victoria scoffed rudely at her statement and chuckled a bit.

"Well am sorry but there's nothing personal between you and Dwight anymore. He dumped you remember?" She ran her hands through her hair.

Those words really hurt Hazel. She just wanted to get a grip of her hair and use it to mop the whole school.

She couldn't take anymore of Victoria's insults. She angrily snatched Dwight's plate of pasta and threw it at her.

"Screw you." She raised her left  middle finger at her and briskly took off leaving everyone in the cafeteria gasp at Victoria.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.8K 601 16
Gemma Dwyer was always an outcast. . . So why did a sex map make her one of the "in" crowd. spider/oc focused. Eventually, ant/oc/spider: kind of. W...
54.1K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
4M 86.4K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
533K 48.2K 34
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...