Broken Walls

By ThatNigerianPrincess

An average girl,neglected and hurt decided to break free and find her true self ,transferred to Royalty King... More

authors note
Characters
chapter 1: Breaking free (prologue)
Chapter 2:- New Beginnings
Chapter 3: Melted Chocolate
Chapter 4: The Big 4
Chapter 5: Countdown
Chapter 6: Spoons
Chapter 7: Oh my God
Chapter 8: Moon light
Chapter 9: Splash
Chapter 10: Look Alive
Chapter 11: Truth or Dare
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13: Tattoos
Chapter 14: Time Tells
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: she's mine
Chapter 17: pickup lines
Chapter 18: Movie Night
Chapter 19: Dreams
Chapter 20: Jealousy
Chapter 21: Detention
Chapter 22: Prank Stars
Chapter 23: Walk In
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25: Visiting day
Chapter 26: Visiting day ||
Chapter 27: Visiting day |||
Chapter 28: Tutor fast
Chapter 29: CAT
Author's Note
Chapter 30: Transfer
Chapter 31: Mid term break
Chapter 32: Its just business
Chapter 33: Asher
Chapter 34: Abused
Chapter 35: Home Chills
Chapter 36: ice cream thrills
The Interview
Chapter 38: Tease
Chapter 39: Busted
Chapter 40: happier
Chapter 41: Spongebob
Chapter 42: Dubai
Chapter 43: Dubai II
Chapter 44: Dubai |||
chapter 45: My world
Chapter 46:My World ||
Chapter 47: I'm Back
chapter 48: Cutlery Awards
Chapter 49: Lock Out
Chapter 50: Twin bash
Chapter 51: Preparations
Chapter 52: The End Kids
Chapter 53: Hint
Chapter 54 : The Exchange Programme
Chapter 55: Queen Bitch
Chapter 15: Library Meet
Chapter 57: Gala Night
Chapter 58: Bye Elliot
New Book Alert

Chapter 37: Party Time

1.4K 106 32
By ThatNigerianPrincess

     Playlist: Japan by famous dex
                    Rock star by Post Malone Ft 21savage

PS Trent and Lilly above

* Favour's POV *

        "Uggh did we really have to pick up your stupid boyfriend from Nigeria" Trent said being the first to leave the jet.

     "Shut up stupid...leave her and her boyfriend alone" Lilly said smacking the back of Trent's head.

    "Oh my God...that flight took forever" Austin groaned whining behind Lilly.

   "Come on guys it wasn't that Long" I tried to lighten things up holding rylie's hand out the jet.

   "We flew from Russia to Nigeria to Italy because of you bitch" David yelled annoyed.

     "That's why I love you  cousin" I said pecking his cheek.

    "Could you please update me here" Rylie whispered into my ear as we reached the cars with a man holding a sign which read Tinders.

   "Oh right...Lilly is my age, Trent is Austin's age and David is 22...their my cousins from my dad's side so their all Tinders." I said as Austin, rylie and I entered a red car and the rest entered a black one.

    "Yeah and we basically came to Italy to have fun. Their parents are back in Russia" Austin added from the front seat.

     "Oh well thanks for having me" he kissed my cheek.

    "Glad you could come" I replied.

      ********Meanwhile*********

* Asher's POV *

   "Could you please hurry up...we're going to be late" I said entering Ann's room just to see her chatting on her phone.

    "I'm almost ready, just remaining my shoes" she said not taking her eyes of her phone.

    "Your still on your damn towel for Christ's sake" I yelled.

    Uggh I should break that phone.

  "Fine get out I'm dressing up" she said and I left.

            ***********************

* Ann's POV *

    Mass was over soon enough and we were back home before the blink of an eye.

    I changed from my dress into the grey and gold adidas sweats ash bought for us and went to go tell ash to wear he's, we'll look so cute together.

      "Hey ash" I said peeking into his room but he wasn't there.

     "Ash...you better not be naked in here" I said peeking into the bathroom but he wasn't there either.

   I walked into his closet and saw him doing something in a tiny compartment I never noticed, I wanted to see what he was doing but decided to hide behind his suits and wait till his close enough.

    "Yes all done and ready" he said getting up.

Ok closer

  Yes keep on coming

  Almost there

   Perfect.

     "Stop !!! you are under  arrest for...." I yelled jumping out making an imaginary gun with my fingers before seeing a fist coming at me, fast and I ducked immediately.
     Thank God for the defense classes Nat gave me.

* Asher's POV *

       Yep no one would find it here I thought as I arranged the bags in my football shrine.

Yes I'm that much of a football freak...kill me.

     I was on my way out when someone jumped out and I didn't think before I tried to punch the person defending myself. It was Ann...shit.

     "Are you fucking stupid... I would have  ruined your face" I said realizing the situation at hand.

   "Well thank God you didn't" she grinned.

    "What are you even doing here" I yelled.

  Damn I would have killed the love of my life.

     "I came to tell you to wear your matching sweats" she pouted.

    "Ok I will...you need to learn how to knock" I said.

    "Says the guy who walked up to me butt naked" she rolled her eyes

   "Touché" I smirked.

   "Anyway what where you doing over there" she asked walking towards my shrine.

    "Over where...I wasn't doing anything" i i pulled her back.

   "Yes you were ash...I saw you, you were sorting out something" she said trying to escape my grip.

   "Oh that yeah just some dirty laundry... Nothing to worry about" I gave her my best fake smile and she examined me for a while.

    "Ok whatever...anyway let me continue" she said and I mentally sighed in relief.

     "Stop! your under arrest for being too cute. You have the right to remain silent cause anything you do or say can and will be silenced with kisses" she said making a fake gun with her fingers.

     Aww she's so cute

    "I'm sorry officer you got the wrong person...this is who your looking for" I said taking her to the mirror.

    "Aww. You smooth fucker" she said hugging me and I kissed her.

   "Yeah I know, now wait for me outside" I said and she skipped out of the closet.

God that was close.

* Ann's POV *

    I was laying on Asher's bed waiting for him to be done in the closet when I decided to chat up Fay.

   Private chat between Mumu and Me

Me: hey have you picked up Rylie.

Mumu: yeah we're about to go to a restaurant for lunch.

Me: give rylie the phone.

Mumu: sup Ann

Me :hey ry

Mumu: how do you feel living with the king.

Me: how did you know.

Mumu: he told me..the group chat was blowing up that day.

Me:uggh boys🙄

Me: hope Trent hasn't beat your ass...heard he's the easily annoyed one and your known to be quite vexing.

Mumu: nah ,thx God tho...after complaining about the trouble dey had to go through to pick me up, they started warming up to me...and their pretty cool.

Me: nice that your having fun with bae and her family...give fay back the phone.

Mumu: aww what a cute bf...anyway the food is here ttyl.😻

Me: bye.😘

     I looked up from my phone to check out what's taking ash so long when I shifted in shock to see him beside me.

     "When did you get here...yay you wore it" I said looking at his sweats but he just looked at me like I was crazy.

   "I've been beside you for like 5mins now" he said. Hmm my mum was right, the phone does posses me sometimes.

   "Hmm weird" I said and continued using my phone.

       Private chat between Jamie and I

Me: my nigga

Jamie: my bae

Me: what's up

Jamie: nothing much

Me: how's your mum.

Jamie: she's still in school sorting stuff

Jamie: so I heard d news...how r u and the king😎🤗😋

Me: oh God😰😒 ...we're good😛

Jamie: hope y'all r keeping it PG😈

Me: shut up

   Ash wouldn't stop poking me.

   "Ann...princess... Puppy...babe.." He whined.

   "What, what! what do you want" I yelled in annoyance, I honestly don't know why I'm in such a mood or rather moods.

    "You won't pay attention to me...who you talking to that's more important than me" he whined.
   What's wrong with him today.

    "People" I said getting back to my chats.

Jamie: so what u up 2

Me: idk...I'm going to a party tonight but as for nw , my tummy hurts a little.

Jamie: period?

Me: idk maybe...I may start soon.

Jamie: sorry

Jamie: give your tummy the phone.

Me: what?

Jamie: you heard me

Me: ok here.

Jamie: 😡hey imma need you to quit hurting my friend...all she wanna do is lay in bed and talk to me but we can't if you keep bringing her pain...so I'm asking can you stop for me😽

Me: aww I feel better...thxs, I wish asher was as cute as you

Me: hey I'm gonna try it on him.

    "Ash" I said touching his face.

    "Oh now you want to talk to me" he said.

   "I'm sorry for yelling... Its just that my tummy hurts" I said.

     He better respond well

"Then take a dump" he replied.

    Fool

   "Idiot your meant to say some cute shit...damn" I said and he chuckled.

   "And you meant to take a cute shit to make your tummy feel better" he replied.

   "Bitch" I said and stood up.

   "Your gonna take a shit aren't you" he teased.

   "Shut up" I yelled going to my room ,leaving him to laugh his ass out.

* Asher's POV *

      Oh God she's so silly...cute shit...where did she get that from I said laying back down.

      Hmm she left her phone...I guess she won't be angry

Me: hey I'm gonna try it on him.

      Oh so that's where she got it from

Jamie: did it work

Me: hell nah

Jamie: typical Asher.

Me: so ur d dick keeping Ann from talking to me.

Jamie: emm who is this.

Me: Asher.

Jamie: oh hey bro...it ain't my fault she wants to talk to me😜

Me:lol stupid...anyway bye before she kills my ass

Jamie: bye.

      After sometime she finally came back to the room and I  smiled at her. She climbed the bed and I took her phone before she could.

       "Hey give it back" she said getting on top me.

     "No...no phone for you"I said looking at it then placed it far behind me.

   " hey baby" I said kissing her and she relaxed.

   "Your lucky...someone that couldn't even say something cute to make me feel better" she said trying not to blush form the kiss.

    "Mtcheew...piss off" I hissed grabbing the pillow my head was resting on and throwing it to her face. But I think I threw it to hard.

    "Oww my eye" she yelled

    "I'm so sorry" I said hugging her down, kissing all over her face.

* Ann's POV *

      Sometimes I hate this guy. One minute he's all cute and the perfect boyfriend then the next he's annoying my life out....uggh.

     "I love you too" he said.

     "What" I questioned.

     "Well your giving me a look clearly saying I hate you" he replied smiling and I couldn't help but smile too and I hugged him back resting on his chest laying down.

    "Ok its 3 o'clock time to prepare for the party" he said.

    "What the fuck...its not till 8pm" I said.

    "Well I like preparing early" he said carrying me to the bathroom. "Plus I have to do my pre-event routine and your gonna join me" he said dropping me.

    "Ok sounds fun" I said.

    "Yeah so first of all, we put on some music" he said and tapped his phone a few times before fake love by wizkid came up.

    "Now our hair...we're gonna wash it, dye it and I'll style it" he smirked.

   "You know we could go to a barbershop and get it professionally dyed" I informed him.

   "Yes but I know my hair more than anyone...plus we could save money" he said

   Yh as if he needed to save

            ************************

    After washing each other's hair and drying it, ash tinted his curls red and it turned out better than I expected. For a boy he has a lot of hair irons and products.

      "I usually tint it white but the red looks good too" he said. "You want to dye too" he smirked my way.

   "Nah...I'm cool with my hair highlights" I said.

  "Ok now to fix your hair" he said.

   "What's wrong with my hair" I said slightly offended.

   "Nothing I want to make it look better... I want to curl it and make it as good as mine" he grinned.

    "No way...I have a phobia for sharp and hot objects and I don't trust you with a curling iron" I said sternly.

    "Come on...I won't hurt you" he said cupping my face

    "He won't hurt you just let him" SC said.

    "You know how I feel about injuries" I said.

    "Yeah but look at his eyes...he won't hurt a hair on your head" SC said.

     "Please" he begged. Uggh

     "Fine" I said giving up.

     "Good girl" he said pecking my lips and giving me a sit facing the mirror.

    "Ahhh !!! it burns" I yelled.

    "Its not even plugged in yet... I just touched your hair" he said.

    Oh

   "Ash where did you learn how to do this" I asked.

    "Well being the only child...I had to do a lot for my mum, plus she always wanted a girl to do this kind of shit with and I wanted to make her happy" he replied.

     "Aww how cute" I commented and I can imagine him rolling his eyes.

         ***************************

     After he was done with my hair, it turned out beautiful and I packed it into a ponytail and let out 4 loose strands in front adding style then did our facials, ate dinner then had our baths. Wow what a routine he has.

    I was currently in his room dressing up cause and I quote his words "he wants to watch dress".

      "So how do I look" I said wearing the brown off shoulder dress he bought me. While he wore his black ripped jeans, belt and accessories.

     He stared at me for a while and I started to blush cause of his silence.

    "What the fuck are you wearing" he said.

    "What...I'm wearing the dress you bought me" I replied absolutely confused.

* Asher's POV *

     I wore my jeans,belt, studs and other accessories. I like leaving my shirts and shoes for last. And I'm currently admiring myself in the mirror.

    "So how do I look" Ann said walking out of the closet and I was speechless. She looked hot and Beautiful in the dress I bought her and it turned out better than how it was in my head until realization washed my face

    "What the fuck are you Wearing" I asked.

   "What!...I'm wearing the dress you bought me for the party" she said confused.

   " sorry you look beautiful I just realized that we're going to a party full of drunk boys and I don't want anyone eye rapping you" I explained.

     "Hmm your right, I do look extremely hot" she said looking at herself in the mirror.

     "Now please go change" I  said.

     "But I'm almost done" she whined and I walked up to her. God I can't resist her.

     "You see this between me and you" I said grabbing her ass pulling her closer. "I'm a hundred percent down for it" I said into her ear.

       I kissed her soft pink and I couldn't stop. I wanted to give her a short kiss but I couldn't stop. It grew more intense and I carried her making her straddle me and pushed her against the wall kissing her harder.

* Ann's POV *

      Oh God... Must he do this now, I don't want to be soiled before the party but I can't resist him cause deep down I want it too.

    It got more heated and he picked me up smashing me against the wall.

     "I love the way you turn me on without even doing anything" he said biting my lip hard then slipped his tongue inside me making me melt beneath him.

    "Oh god" I moaned.

    "Don't moan please...it makes me hungrier" he said grabbing the back of my neck tilting it to gain access to my neck and pulling my hair a little.

        "I know I have a dirty mind and your running through it....naked" he said before zipping down my dress and I  giggled.

      He took me to the bed and dropped me on the bed and I looked at him as he has lust in his eyes.

      "Come to daddy" he smirked before sitting on my legs, taking my dress off leaving me in only my underwear.

    He went to my neck, biting and sucking hard on it.

      "Emm ash...fuck" I moaned. "We're gonna be late" I said and he groaned.

   "We can be fashionably late" he said. "Or we could stay behind" he said kissing me then continued his magic on my neck.

      "Ok ash I'm serious let me go" I said.

      "Uggh ok" he said stopping and sat up. But pulled my legs making me hit his erection and leaned. "But don't think this Is over" he smirked and kissed my forehead.

      "Go and change" he said and I stood up and walked, took a towel walking to my room but not before he smacked my ass.

     "Sorry just had to" he said.

     Douche

     I looked for what to wear. It's 8:12 and I had to think fast. Its actually my first senior party but I still wanted to look hot as fuck but super comfortable too.

     I decided to wear black ripped jeans like ash, a black net shirt that only covers my boobs with moderate amount of cleavage showing, black heels,black purse and gold chains.

     I finished touching up my make up and looked closer to the mirror.

    "No way...the fucker gave me a Hickey" I said and grabbed my things walking back to his room.

     I entered his room and he smiled when he saw me.

     "Well its less easy to get rapped in" he joked "and we're matching kinda" he said wearing his greyish shirt and sage jacket over it with glasses and his hair just pops. He is really the definition of eye candy.

     "You gave me a Hickey you stupid dick...I had to wear a chocker" I said punching him and for the first time I actually inflicted pain a little.

     "Oww knuckle rings" he said "now let's go" he said grabbing his things.

            **************************

       After about an hour drive we finally reached a big mansion and parked. He even has a reserved space.

       We entered the house holding hands and as soon as I entered I wished I stayed home. Smoke and alcohol hit my nose and thirsty girls kept on looking at Ash.

      "He's mine bitches" I mouthed walking past them and they just rolled their eyes.

     "Are you alright" he slightly yelled and I smiled to reassure him.

    Well I'll get used to it.

  We kept on walking when I saw a familiar face. Oh fuck.

    "Ash welcome" Sophia hugged him.

   Emm hello I'm standing right hear.

   "Yeah and look who I brought" he grinned Modeling me.

   "Oh didn't see you there...aren't you a little too young, isn't it past your bed time" she teased.

     "Well no, i sleep when i want and yes but I could be mistaken for a short 19 year old" I said deciding not to be rude. She's still my senior.

    "Ok whatever let's go to the VIP section" she said And we followed her behind.

    Turns out the VIP section is just a separate private part of the house for the populars from different schools filled with alcohol and I sat next to ash but I wasn't comfortable. Especially with Sophia talking to ash all the time while i just sat there awkwardly and Melissa was here too, like the fuck....uggh

      "Emm ash I'm coming... Just want to get something to drink" I said and stood up.

      I walked towards what seems to be the kitchen passing through sweaty teens and the smell of smoke and alcohol is really making me dizzy.

       I was close to the kitchen when I tripped a little and bummed into some dude.

     "Oh I'm so sorry" I said rubbing  my head with my eyes shot.

     "Its ok ,nothing....Ann" he said

    "Yeah" I said looking at the boy. "Brian" I said "uggh stupid weed its already making me high...sorry for bumping into you" I said walking away but he held my  hand and I looked at it then at him again

    "No your not delusional... Its actually me Brian" he said and I could jump him.

    "Oh my God Brian" I said hugging him

     "Hey precious...what are you doing here, aren't you like 14" he said.

   "Yeah and I should be asking you that...I've not seen you since 8th grade, you've  grown to be quite a hottie" I said looking at how tall and bigger he's become.

       "Yeah I know I came back a few months ago and you look amazing by the way...a guy and I threw this party. I attend West End High now" he said.

    "Oh so your with Emma" I said.

    "Oh God no...she keeps trying to talk to me, I thought I escaped that in our old school... Is Natalie here, I miss our squad" he said.

    "Nah...I came with a friend" I said.

    "How come I didn't see you at the VIP section" I said.

    "You were there... Who the fuck did you come with" he said. "You know what I don't care...I wasn't there because a girl named Melissa who is Joey's girlfriend, the person that threw this party with me and I can't fucking stand her" he said.

    "I know right Sophia too" I said

   "How did you know" he asked.

    "I attend Royalty King College" I beamed.

    "Wow cool...but you do know we're rivals" he said.

    "Yeah but who gives a fuck...I miss my best bud" I said hugging him again.

    "Me too precious...let me introduce you to some friends" he said taking me to another part of the house.

      Wow this party is really dope and his friends are pretty cool too, we all exchanged numbers and just kept on talking.

      "No way he really did that" one of his guys named Noah said.

     "Yeah it was so funny" I said.

    "Damn you must have been a real pussy" a girl named Sarah said and Brian chuckled embarrassed.

      "Hey I hope I've not been replaced" he said pulling me closer by the waist.

     "Well kinda...his name Caleb but don't worry, I still love you more" I said kissing his cheek.

    "Aww thanks, I really miss you" he said kissing my temple.

    "anyway I live..." He tried to say before he was punched straight in the jaw.

    "Don't fucking touch her" ash said.

    I've honestly seen better punches

* Asher's POV *

     Nawa Ann has been out for a long while now, hope she's ok...maybe she's lost.

     "Are you even listening to me" Sophie said.

    "Yeah I'm gonna go look for Ann" I said standing up.

    "Oh ok I'm coming with you" she said.

   "No that's not needed" I said turning around but she held me back.

    "I'm serious, I honestly want to help I know this house better than you, I'm coming with you" she said standing up.

     "Fine" I said and we left the VIP section.

      We looked everywhere, the kitchen, the library, the game room, most bedrooms,outside, we practically tore the place apart.

     "Hey I know another VIP section" Sophie said.

   "Yeah I saw it but what would she be doing there" I said.

   "But its the only place we've not checked" she reason.

   "True" I said and we walked to a closed room similar to the one I was in and behold she was in there ,laughing with some guy and I could feel my blood boiling when he kissed her temple.

     "Ash are you ok" Sophie asked holding my shoulder.

    "No, I feel like my hearts been ripped out but I know who I can take it out on" I said and walked to the idiot punching him hard but not hard enough to match my anger. Sending him to the floor.

    "Don't fucking touch her" I yelled

    "Ash what the fuck" Ann yelled looking at him on the floor but the fucker stood up and touched his jaw.

     "Ow" he said then smirked at me. "What the fuck is wrong with you" he punched me back.

    Oh you've done it now

    I punched him again but this time I meant it and he gave me some pretty impressive blows and kicks in return but I was fed up with playing with this guy.

    I grabbed his neck punching him in the face almost killing the nigga as he bleeds when I started to realize the exact reason why I started fighting.

    "Ash stop, stop please" she begged and I stopped looking at her, she's crying.

Oh god what have I done

    I stopped smashing the guys face and walked up to her.

    "I'm sorry" I tried hugging her but she pushed me off and went to help the other guy.
    I could literally feel my heart bleed.

       She looked at me then walked to me standing in front of me with anger in her eyes. "I can't believe you" she said before slapping me hard and ran off.

* Ann's POV *

     "Ow" Brian said getting up .

   Hmm guess he grew stronger too.

  Then smirked at him.

     No

    no

   don't do anything please

    "What the fuck is wrong with you" he said before punching ash in the face 

   Fuck

    but he was just fazed for a few seconds then grew angrier and punched him for real this time and they kept on fighting until ash got the upper hand again and grabbed his neck pounding his face like a punching bag.

     I tried calling his attention but he was deep into the fight and I felt so helpless.
Brian doesn't deserve this.

    "Ash please I'm begging you" I started to cry. Thank god I wore waterproof eyeliner.

    "Huh" he said looking at me and stopped walking towards me. "I'm sorry" he tried to me but I brushed him off running to help Brian.

      "Are you ok...I'm so sorry" I said examining his face.

      "Do I look ok" he said annoyed. "Uggh whatever, I'm fine I just need to clean up" he said getting up.

     "I'm so sorry, I'll explain everything later" I said walking him to Noah to take him out.

     I was so angry right now, how could he do this to my friend. What kind of control freak is he I thought then looked back at ash walking towards him.

   I stood in front of him and looked at him with anger ,sadness and disappointment ,then did what I thought I didn't have the balls to.

     "I can't believe you" I said slapping him hard on the face in tears and ran off.

    I didn't know where I was going to but I just kept on running before I entered a random room and leaned on the wall sliding down ,grabbing my knees and crying.

      "I shouldn't have come here" I said.

* Asher's POV *

       Oh my God... I fucked up, uggh I need to fix this. I thought running after her but I lost her.

I searched each room but I finally founded her.

* Ann's POV *

      I stayed their silently on the floor wondering how the fuck I would get home when the door opened widely. And I stood up frightened.

   "There you are I've been looking for you everywhere" he said.

    "Leave me the fuck alone" I said and he tried reaching out to me.

   "Look I'm sorry" he said.

   "Don't you dare touch me" I yelled. "You dey crase, you don smoke, its like you no well...what the fuck were you  thinking picking up fights like that" I yelled in pidgin annoyed and he looked at me for a while then he chuckled lowly.

   Unbelievable.

  "You think this is funny you dick" I yelled.

  "Sorry your British accent is making your pidgin sound weird" he said.

   "Why did you have to beat up my friend... He didn't do anything, he was my best friend" I yelled.

   "I don't give a fuck who he was.. He was looking at you in the way that only I can look at you" he yelled back.

   "So what do you expect me to do, put a paper bag over my head" I said.

       "No but.." He said.

      "But nothing" I interrupted him. "How could you do that" I said pushing his shoulders. "Eh why do you even care" I asked really wanting to know. "Eh tell me ash , why do you care...tell me" I yelled pushing him and he grabbed my hands.

    "I care because your fucking mine" he yelled making me shut up. "No one can ever have you, your my princess" he said.

    "I...I'm" I didn't even know what to say looking into his deep amber eyes with mixed emotions.

   "I swear when our lips touch ,I can taste the next sixty years of my life" he said. "When I started liking you, I was scared as hell to want you but look at me now...wanting you anyway" he said.

    "I feel the same way" I said lowly.

    "I mean forget the butterflies, I feel the whole zoo when I'm with you" "I guess I just get angry when I see people close to what I want so much..I don't want to loose you" he said almost crying.

  "I...I'm sorry" I said before smashing my lips against his. "I'm sorry...I love you..I'm sorry" I said in between kisses.

    "Thank you... You see the bruise on your neck" he said and I looked at him through my teary eyes. "That's me marking my territory" he said caressing my neck and I kissed him again walking back till I'm against the wall.

     "You know when I'm with you I feel safe from the things that broke me inside" I said.

    "I'll always be here for you" he said kissing me everywhere. "Let's go home" he said and we walked out of the room.

           *************************

       "Lol how does spongebob do that" I said laughing my ass out in Asher's arms.
       "O don't know but it never gets old" he replied chuckling.
    We were having a cartoon marathon when I suddenly remembered Brian.

     Private chat between Bri and me
   . (A/N: I didn't want people to read the weird things that we talked about so I saved him as bri to think he's a girl)

Me: hey are you ok...I'm sorry.

Bri: yh in fact I'm still at the party.

BRI: y didn't u tell me u r dating d king of RKC.

Me: I'm not, we're not official but yeah I guess we do hv a thing.

Bri: its aiit...he did bust my face up tho but I'm still good looking in a way😎

Me: lol thx God

BRI:  yeah...gtg we about to play a game.

Me:kk bye ttyl

     Ash and I continued cuddling and talking, then eventually slept off.

Author's Note:

Sorry for the shitty chapter... I was just so tired.

    Anyway thanks for Reading please remember to vote, comment and share.

Comment your favourite country😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20 0 8
After I got dumped by the one guy I truly loved, my life crumbled. I was branded as a whore and I just crumbled as a whole. I messed up bad and I spe...
4.5K 449 18
Highest rank in teen fiction - #60 His tongue trails down from my jawline towards my neck. His hands beneath my shirt trying to feel each fibre of my...
447K 7K 42
Originally "My girl." NOT EDITED⚠️ "You love hugs Don't you?" "Only yours." - "You know, if you wanted a kiss you could've just asked, princess."...