She's Different

By swabreenaadett

She was something else. Rare.A modern Scottish Princess whom everyone adores within seconds. But not everyon... More

Episode 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
..
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Episode 2
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Something just came up.
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Episode 3
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
CHAPTER 39
Chapter 41
EPISODE 4
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
EPISODE 5
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Apologies
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
EPISODE 6
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 26

34 10 1
By swabreenaadett

Dawn stormed into Victoria's room the next day who was already dressed up for a hike.

"I cannot believe that you just talked to Dwight so cold like that last night."she said.

"Believe it." Victoria answered as she grabbed her headphones.

"Where are you off to?" Dawn asked her scanning the way  she was dressed up.

"Out for a hike."

"Without me?"

"Well you're still in your PJs so...yes without you." Victoria scowled.

"Before you go,you won't believe what am about to tell you."said Dawn.

"Listening."said Victoria as she put on her sneakers.

"Dwight told me that he's taking a relationship break from Hazel."

"You're kidding right?" Victoria stopped wearing her shoes.

"No am not. He told me himself. He also said that he's sorry if he offended you with any of his words last night."

"I was not offended. I was just...mad. I mean he's covering up for someone who is so evil and mean. It bugs me out." Victoria said as she tied up her hair.

Dawn sensed something. She sensed that perhaps Victoria liked Dwight and she couldn't blame her.

I mean anyone could fall for someone like Dwight. He was..

A beautiful man.

So beautiful that fairy tales were ugly.

"Vikki can I ask you something?"she stepped close to her.

"Well you better hurry up." Victoria answered.

"Do you...God how should I ask this?" Dawn was scared to ask her the question.

"Just say it?" Victoria clamoured at her.

"Do you like Dwight? Or have feelings for him? She asked nervously.

Victoria sighed for a while.

"Like..yes. Feelings?...I don't think so."

"Oh come on. You don't have to lie. I always know that when you're going for a hike is to release all the bad energy  that's in you. You told me that you hike to let go of itchy feelings inside you."

Victoria stared at her for a while. She then covered her face with her hands and tucked the strands of her hair behind her ears before letting out a sigh and said,"Good thinking. Am off now."

She then left the room.

______________

Victoria hiked in every place that she found safe thanks to her phone that located her.

She then decided to stop at the beach before going back home to get fresh air.

She stood at the wet sand waiting for the water to touch her feet. Little did she know that Dwight was at the beach too just watching her.

He viewed her from the back and he loved what he was seeing. Her perfect body figure;especially her butt that was centrally placed between her back and her back thighs.

Geez,her long legs. Her perfect brown long hair that ended at her upper butt and the way the breeze blew it perfectly was...breathtaking.

After having that little fight with Hazel he needed some fresh air too so he went to the beach.

He was heading to the shore when Victoria was walking away from the shore and they bumped into each other.

"Victoria,"

Victoria looked rather happy. They stayed there standing staring at each other. Victoria was intimidated with Dwight's presence more so when he couldn't take his eyes off her.

She loved his deep brown eyes.
Dwight was sending her a shiver down her spine. Its like every minute he was around her,she was different.

All of a sudden she was unease. Holding her breath like as if she was breathing her last. Dwight had an effect on her. And she knew that he knew how effective and strong he impacted her whenever he was around her. For a minute there they were in there own world.

Sparks.

It was until when Victoria decided to break the eye contact for she couldn't stop getting lost in his eyes.

"Hey,"she shove it off with a half smile.

"What are you doing here?" He asked her in a smile.

"I am from taking a walk and you?"

"The same." Dwight answered immediately.

"Great!" Victoria said in a dim smile then walked away from him to go sit on the sand. She bent her knees and hugged them.

Dwight followed her.

"Are you avoiding me?" He asked her as he sat next to her on the sand.

"No am not." Victoria shook her head. "I am walking away from you. Isn't that clear to you?" She went on slightly raising her voice at him.

"Crystal." He said as he put back his hair.

God he looks so hot when he does that.

Victoria thought as she couldn't help but notice the strong abs from his arm while he put back his hair.

"But i don't get it. Why?" He added making her vanish from her lustful thoughts.

She took in a deep breath. She was speechless for she didn't know what to say. She then bit her lip and said,"Because I don't wanna be around someone's boyfriend. Your girlfriend is crazy! If she sees us together now I'm sure she's gonna pounce on me like a cheetah."

Dwight laughed at her statement. She was damn serious when she said those words. But then she also laughed it all out whole heartily.

They seemed to enjoy each other's company.

"I won't let her do that to you."

"Why?Is it because you guys are on a break?" Victoria asked.

"Yes." Dwight nodded. He was sure Dawn had already told her about his situation with Hazel.

"Wow" Victoria was sarcastic.

She hated what she was feeling.
It was a feeling of so many emotions that piled up inside her making her feel nervous. Maybe Dawn was right. She does have feelings for Dwight.

Dwight saw how mute she was and how uncomfortable she was.

"You seem so not yourself. Are you okay if I may ask?" He asked her.

"Yeah. Am totally fine."

"Are you sure?" Dwight asked again.

"Yeah." She replied in a smile.

Dwight held her hand. It was soft and yet cold. He then looked at her straight in the eye and said,"Your hand is cold plus you're shaking."

Victoria pulled her hand away from his then said,"I'm fine Dwight! Just let it go."

Dwight chuckled for a minute as he rubbed his chin.
"You're really so temperamental. I like that."

Victoria couldn't believe what she heard. The compliment he gave
her was kinda cute. She smiled to herself. Dwight saw her sneaky smile and smiled to himself too.

"Thanks for the compliment."
"No am being serious. You're so bossy. Not even Hazel can pull that one off."

Victoria flinched at those words especially after hearing the name Hazel.

She let out a tiny chuckle.
"Whenever you're around me don't bring that name up."

"Why does it bug you so much? I mean Hazel is beautiful and all but I must admit she's a pain in the ass." Dwight knew he was getting on her nerves.

"Wow..you really are something. I just told you not to mention Hazel when you're with me and you just did that intentionally. Why?" Victoria was mad.

"I'm sorry. I won't say her name again in front of you. But I just don't get why you guys hate each other so much when you barely know her. I mean you just joined Los Calabasas."

"I guess it takes a bitch to know a bitch." Victoria replied.

Dwight was puzzled.

Victoria was not exactly what he expected. She was the better version of Hazel but in a good way. She was the guardian angel Hazel. Dwight enjoyed her company and he noticed that Victoria enjoyed his company too.

"Its only a few days to the maths test." Dwight said throwing sand pebbles to the shore.

" Yes I know." Victoria answered calmly.

"Did you study for it?" Dwight asked as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Yes. You?" She turned to face him. He sighed.

"No."
"Why?"
"Because I don't see any reason as to why I should study for it when I know am just gonna mess up."

"So what you're trying to say is that you're not good at maths?"

"Exactly." Dwight nodded.

Victoria gazed at him for a while. She then put her hair side ways and said,"Its okay. I can help you study for it."

"Really?" Dwight was perplexed to hear that from her.

"Yes trust me. Back in Scotland they call me the mathematician Princess." Victoria said in a smile waiting for Dwight's reaction.

"Princess? Why Princess?" Dwight was confused.

Uh oh.

Victoria had just let out her biggest secret that she was intending to hide. But either way sooner or later the truth about her being a Princess would be discovered.

"Yes Princess." She said.
"How come?"

She let out a deep sigh then shrugged her shoulders and said,"There's something you should know about me Dwight."

"Am all ears." Dwight said attentively.

Victoria kept a lock of her hair behind her right ear then said,"I'm a Princess. For real. My father was a King. He was Scotland's previous King." She saw how Dwight's face reacted and the way his eyebrows furrowed demanding for more explanations.

"I still don't get it." He said shaking his head.

"My father just died a month ago. I am his heir. I am his only child. But am still underage. Still 17. I can't control the Kingdom. That's why my mum decided that it was best to move here in California. I am supposed to be the next Queen of Scotland and I literally don't know what to do."

Dwight took a couple of minutes to process the whole information it was...so surreal yet unbelievable that he was sitting next to a Royal. The next Queen of Scotland.

Wtf...

"Wow!" He breathed in after hearing all that."No wonder you're so bossy."he added with a giggle.

Victoria laughed it off.

"You can read my wikipedia if you want to but I am not a social median fan. Its not my thing."

"So what's your thing?" Dwight asked in a smile.

She then held a lump of sand and threw it at him.

"This is my thing." She then laughed hysterically.

Dwight threw sand at her too.

"Naughty Princess." He commented. Victoria smiled.

"So when will we study together for the test?" Dwight asked her.

"I don't know. You tell me when you're free." Victoria replied.

"How about now?" Dwight suggested.

Victoria was puzzled but she loved the idea and most of all she enjoyed Dwight's presence.

There was moment of silence since Victoria seemed to be thinking.

"Okay let's go to my home." She said.
"Okay." Said Dwight in another smile as they both stood up and walked to Victoria's home happily with shy smiles and glares.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 3.2K 171
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
294K 7.3K 105
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
42K 2.1K 50
Fallon's sole ambition in life is to escape her miserable hometown once and for all. She dreams of driving away in her convertible and leaving her pa...
54.4K 9.1K 68
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙