The Love Triangle (Book #1)

By Dusk2Dawn

**This book is completed but will be edited immensely later (by which it may be very different to the origina... More

Chapter 1 - Riley
Chapter 2 - The New Guy
Chapter 3 - Unexpected
Chapter 4 - Thinking Things
Chapter 5 - Pain At The Party
Chapter 6 - The Day After Yesterday
Chapter 7 - Daddy's Back
Chapter 8 - Aching Inside
Chapter 9 - Heated Up
Chapter 11 - Hidden
Chapter 12 - Back To Hell
Chapter 13 - Breaking Point
Chapter 14 - Accidents Happen
Chapter 15 - Familiar Eyes
Chapter 16 - Resting Attack
Chapter 17 - Twisted
Chapter 18 - No Going Back
Chapter 19 - Inner Wolf
Chapter 20 - Punishment Or Reward
Chapter 21 - Dumb Pretty Girl
Chapter 22 - The Chase
Chapter 23 - Too Far
Chapter 24 - Mine
Chapter 25 - All About You
Chapter 26 - Friend Or Foe
Chapter 27 - Whispers
Chapter 28 - Unbelievable
Chapter 29 - Muted
Chapter 30 - Playing The Role
Chapter 31 - Return
Chapter 32 - Misunderstandings
Chapter 33 - Countdown
Chapter 34 - Time
Chapter 35 - Alpha Owned
The Love Triangle - Epilogue

Chapter 10 - Bonding Time

21.4K 625 130
By Dusk2Dawn

© 2012 Dusk2Dawn. All rights reserved

The Love Triangle

No part of this story may be reproduced, duplicated or copied in any way. The storyline, the credit, the plot, and every word of this book belongs to the author, please respect that. Thank you.

I stirred on the bed, returning back to reality. Something wasn't right... I opened my eyes and realized what was wrong; Tristan wasn't there. I got as fast as an alert, scared rabbit would run away. I crawled out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I almost wish I hadn't. Almost.

There in the shower was none other than Tristan Adams himself but the shower curtain blurred my view of him. He was scrubbing himself and I knew I should've stayed quiet but I was too shocked that I screamed out loud.

"Arrrgh!!!!!!!" I screamed. Tristan immediately reacted with an unbelievably girly scream and peeked out from behind the curtain with a shower brush as a weapon.

"SCAR?!"

"TRISTAN?!"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

I stared at him for a few seconds before bursting out and laughing my ass off.

"Your - your scream!" my stomach was hurting from laughing so much!

He grabbed his towel before I could see and wrapped it around his waist muttering colourful words under his breath and growling. I smiled widely at him, resisting the urge to laugh again. He got out of the bath tub and started walking.

"You better not tell anyone about this." he growled threateningly, droplets of water sprayed in his brown hair.

"And what if I do?" I smirked and crossed my arms. He pushed me against the wall and glared into my eyes.

"Trust me darling, you'll wish you never did."

"I'll take my chances."

"Plus, I still haven't gotten revenge."

"Good luck with that." I turned him around and pushed him out the door before closing it.

I brushed my teeth with a spare toothbrush I found in one of the cupboards and washed my face. I walked out of the bathroom and ran down to the kitchen; Tristan was cooking. I put my arm around his neck sideways and planted a kiss on his cheek.

"Mmm, something smells good." the smell was drenching my head in its sweetness.

"I think you smell better." he replied in a husky voice and looking at me up and down.

I smiled and sat at the table awaiting the plate that he set infront of me.

Mmm... waffles. I ate it quickly and then drank some juice, finished in less than 5 minutes. I waited patiently as he ate his breakfast, realizing that I had school tomorrow. How did one week go by so fast?

I groaned without realizing.

"What's wrong?" he asked while washing the dishes.

"I have school tomorrow!"

He laughed and walked over to me. Unexpectedly, he put his arms under me and picked me up, carried me over to the sofa and set me on his lap. I looked at him and moved his messy yet sexy hair out of his face so I could see those piercing eyes of his.

"What are we going to do today?" I asked.

"What do you want to do?" he replied.

"I just want to sleep all day before I have to go to hell tomorrow." I groaned laying down on the sofa and he chuckled. Then I felt him lay down next to me. "I just remembered, I need to sort out my outfit for tomorrow."

"Why do girls care about clothes so much?" he sighed.

"Well, now that I really think about it... I don't actually care about clothes that much." I admitted, opening my real self to someone.

"You don't?" he asked surprised. "Then why do act like it?"

"Do I?" I muttered sarcastically, sounding slightly rude. The truth was that I didn't care about all this girly stuff. I used to be a tomboy actually, until popularity and Becky washed over me. Me and Lizzie were bestfriends since we were in diapers but then we later met Becky, who made us change unintentionally.

"Sorry, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." he replied apologetically.

"No, it's fine, it's just, I haven't spoken to anyone about this." I mumbled.

"Oh. Well I'm glad you're sharing something with me that you haven't shared with anyone else." he answered, lightly stroking my cheek. I smiled and closed my eyes, feeling how warm Tristan felt.

"Mmm..." was my reply as I cuddled up to him. He put his arms around me and his cheek on the top of my head, breathing in my scent while I was breathing in his. We lay there for about 5 minutes in silence, just thinking.

"Do you have any brothers or sisters?" he asked.

"Yeah, one younger brother, Jamie."

"How old is he?"

"14. And incredibly annoying." I replied.

"Awwh." he responded in pure adoration. I looked at him weirdly. "What? I love kids."

I laughed and got up off of him. "Maybe we should pay Jamie a visit."

"Really? I'd love to!" he said excited. I have never seen him this... feminine (?) before. He was a softie at heart.

"Well, we can go to his karate club and take him out." I said already walking towards the door. Jamie wasn't actually annoying, he just came at the wrong times.

"Wait." he replied.

"What is it?" I answered back, turning around to face him and jumped back onto the door when I realised how close he was. He instantly crushed his lips onto mine and trapped me in his hold. It took me a minute to realize what was happening before I responded, his lips were demanding and desperate while his hand was gentle and soft. He held my neck while his thumb stroked my cheek.

He let me go and smiled while I tried getting my breath back. I looked up to him for an explanation but he just opened the door for me. I narrowed my eyes at him and walked out, I heard him laugh behind me and I smiled. We walked over to his car and got in, I directed him where to go and we soon ended up at his karate club.

"Are you sure he won't tell your mom?"

"Tell my mom what?"

"You're supposed to be at your friends house, remember?"

"Oh!" I said as realization hit me. "No, he won't tell. Don't worry."

I got out the car and went to the door then opened it. I went to the reception, which was occupied by a young blonde woman, with Tristan next to me.

"Hi, do you know where the karate lessons are being taken place?" I asked, trying my best to sound polite (my clothes, well Tristan's, were not doing a very good job), but she made no attempt whatsoever. She stared at Tristan like he was a piece of candy she couldn't wait to unwrap.

"Yeah, down the hall, to your left." she answered, still not looking at me. I glared at her eventhough she didn't even glance at me, my cheeks flaming, then I turned around on the spot and practically stomped my way down the hall.

Tristan was laughing and I turned around to glare at him.

"What's so funny?!"

"You're so cute when you're jealous." he replied, walking past me and ruffling my hair. Even my tall 5'9 height looked short next to his 6'2. 

"I am not jealous!" I growled while passing him to go to Jamie's room. All he did was chuckle at my response. I knocked on the door and I heard someone grant me permission to walk in, I walked in and looked around the bunch of little midgets wearing something they should go to bed in, until my eyes set on ones similar to mine.

"Hi, I would like to take my brother, Jamie Evans, out of this class." the teacher was a middle-aged chinese man who looked at me suspiciously.

"Sure, but may I ask why?" I bit my lip nervously, not knowing what to say.

"Oh my god! I got a call from the hospital and they said-" Tristan shouted in a panic, rushing to me and stopping when he looked at the teacher. "What are you still doing here?! Her heart beat is decreasing!"

I tried not to smile at Tristan who was acting like he was in a panic and pulling his hair out.

"Sorry, family emergency." I said in a hurry as I grabbed Jamie out the room.

"Oh, that's fine, go ahead." I heard the teacher say as we burst out the room. We ran, me holding Jamie's hand, past the reception and we finally got to Tristan's car. We stopped running and tried to catch our breath while me and Tristan started to laugh.

"What's going on?" Jamie asked, scared.

"Nothing, it was all fake." I replied.

"Then why did you take me out?" his face stuck on a confused expression.

"To give you a treat." I smiled down at him.

"Are you feeling okay, why are you dressed like that?" he said while taking a step back making both of us smile at him. I looked down and realized I was wearing one of Tristan's t-shirts and sweatpants. For once, I didn't care how I looked.

"Yup, I'm frikkin' fantastic." I replied while picking him up and shoving him inside the back seat. I got into the passenger side while Tristan got into the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?"

"Where do you want to go?" Tristan asked him.

"Umm... I want ice cream." he said shyly.

"Sure." Tristan replied grinning at him.

"Who is he, Scar?" Jamie questioned me. I looked at Tristan then at Jamie, and bit my lip.

"Uhm... he's... a friend."

"No I'm not!" Tristan practically screamed and missed a van.

"Okay, okay! Umm, well, Tristan is... my boyfriend." I said, a slight blush on my cheeks while I could see Tristan smirking and Jamie's jaw hitting the floor.

"Boyfriend?! Why would you want to date her?" Jamie shouted.

"Hey!" I replied in fake hurt.

"You know what Jamie? You're right. Maybe I should go back and hit on that receptionist." he said, laughing.

I crossed my arms over my chest and looked out the window. It made me feel insecure; Tristan had the whole package, he could make any girl fall for him... what if he fell for her too?

I waited until we arrived to get out the car and leaned against the car, waiting for the other two to get out. They got out and I followed them silently inside the shop, ignoring the half worried half amused Tristan was giving me. While Jamie was ordering, Tristan turned to me.

"Scar, did you actually take that joke seriously?"

"No, I just, it makes me feel insecure... you could have any girl you want..." I mumbled, fiddling with his shirt that I was wearing and looked down. I felt him lift my chin and he made me look at him.

"Hmm, maybe I could have any girl I want... but the thing is," he wrapped his arms around my waist. "they would never compare to you, I wouldn't want any of them except for you and finally, you're the only that I'll ever want."

I looked up at him, believing every word he said. He bent down and softly touched his lips to mine, I wanted to make it longer but he pulled away and smirked at my blush when I realized we were in public, in a kid's ice cream shop, middle of the room, kissing. Oh and did I mention my brother was watching and making sick noises?

I walked over to where Jamie was sitting and sat down next to him, still in a daze about Tristan. I sighed... he was so... ahh. The taste of his lips still lingered on mine; it tasted like melted chocolate.

Jamie was still making pukey-faces so I shoved him. He shoved me back. I shoved him too. This continued until I pushed Jamie too hard and he fell onto the floor, I looked down at him, not sure if he was okay. He got up and glared at me.

"You're gonna pay for that." he said, trying to sound threatening. I just laughed at him, because it reminded me of how Tristan threatened me this morning. He hit me and it actually hurt.

"Don't hit me!" I hit him back. He started to pull my hair, okay wow really? I picked him up and held him away from me but his hold on my hair still didn't loosen up. He started to shout threats at me and I glared at him telling him to shut up.

"Hey!" Tristan voice was hard as he shouted at us, holding all of our ice creams in his hands. Me and Jamie both stopped to look at him, my hands still holding him as far away as possible and his fists still around strands of my hair, damn, he's getting heavier by the minute. "You, let go of her hair." Jamie let go off my hair. "And you! Let go of him!" I smirked at him, testing to see what he was going to do. "Or else."

I rolled my eyes and let go of him. We both crossed our arms and looked down at the floor, both of us acting like sulky children.

"How many times have I told you kids not to use physical violence as a way to solve your problems?" he said, acting motherly. Me and Jamie looked at eachother and then burst out laughing. Tristan grinned and gave us our ice creams.

He gave me mine which was three chocolate scoops of ice cream with chopped nuts and chocolate sauce. I looked up to him, wondering how he knew.

"I remembered." he answered simply and carried on eating his ice cream.

Oh Tristan, I think today's the day I might have actually fallen for you.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Hey readers,

So what did you guys think of the chapter? ^^^^

I like the way it ended though...

You probably liked it cuz it ended... there I am, being harsh on myself again... as usual... heh.

So, um, yeah! Tristan in the shower! :D

Thank you for reading.

Fan.

Vote.

Comment.

Spread the story.

~Dusk2Dawn~

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
841K 35.1K 41
A/N: STORY HAS BEEN EDITED TO CONFORM TO COMMUNITY GUIDLINES. As some of you may already know, this story was previously removed from all platforms f...
214K 6.9K 30
(Book one in the "Cold-blooded Love" series.) "I want to get back at Sierra, and I know you do too. Can you shove aside your hatred for me for a mome...
651K 34.1K 36
[IMPORTANT SEQUEL ALERT: Book #2 of 'The Lost One' Series] Love. That's what they had. He loved her and she loved him. Kaiden had never been as pro...