Forbidden lovers | Kakashi Se...

De Queendreamteam

(Y/n) (L/n), once a ordinary girl, living her life in the city of Queens, New York, will soon, and literally... Mai multe

Chapter One: Help me
Chapter Two: Sealed away
Chapter Three: Death is inevitable
Chapter Four: Ninja training
Chapter Five: Troublesome sensei
Chapter Six: The Void
Chapter Seven: Late
Chapter Eight: Itachi Uchiha
Chapter Nine: Team Gai
Chapter Ten: Yoko Kurama
Chapter Eleven: Exam
Chapter Twelve: Intoxicated
Chapter Thirteen: Lovers
Chapter Fourteen: The Academy
Chapter Fifteen: The kiss
Chapter Sixteen: Squad Seven
Chapter Seventeen: Survival Test
Chapter Eightteen: Tenzō sensei
Chapter Nineteen: Pass or fail
Chapter Twenty: Failed Attempt
Chapter Tewenty One: You Pass
Chapter Twenty Two: Battle skills
Chapter Twenty Three: First Date
Chapter Twenty Four: Memories
Chapter Twenty Five: Excitment
Chapter Twenty Six: The Demon Brothers
Chapter Twenty Seven: The Vow
Chapter Twenty Eight: Demon of the Mist
Chapter Twenty Nine: Team Work
Chpater Thirty: Releasment
Chpater Thirty one: Truth
Chapter Thirty Two: Training
Chapter Thirty Three: Hot
Chapter Thirty Four: Nightmares
Chapter Thirty Five: Reality
Chapter Thirty Six: Star gazers
Chapter Thirty Seven: Lies
Chapter Thirty Eight: Friends
Chapter Thirty Nine: Consequences
Chapter Forty: Battle on the bridge
Chapter Forty One: Scream
Chapter Forty Two: Will of Fire
Chapter Forty Three: Love
Chapter Forty Four: Screwed
Chapter Forty Five: Immature
Chapter Forty Six: Very skilled shinobi
Chapter Forty Seven: Dangos
Chapter Forty Eight: Hamburgers
Chapter Forty Nine: Precious
Chapter Fifty: Caverns
Chapter Fifty One: Job
Chapter Fifty Two: Goddess of light
Chapter Fifty Three: Reason for a home
Chapter Fifty Four: Sister
Chapter Fifty Five: Preliminaries
Chapter Fifty Seven: Toads
Chapter Fifty Eight: Deal
Chapter Fifty Nine: Minato Namikaze
Chapter Sixty: Fifth Hokage
Chapter Sixty One: Murderous rage
Chapter Sixty Two: Pulverise
Chapter Sixty Three: Cease to exist
Chapter Sixty Four: Whatever
Chapter Sixty Five: Uchiha Charm
Chapter Sixty Six: Stick Figures
Chapter Sixty Seven: Strongest
Chapter Sixty Eight: Unique girl
Chapter Sixty Nine: Time
Chapter Seventy: Apart
Chapter Seventy One: Hickey
Chapter Seventy Two: Wild Fire
Chapter Seventy Three: Truth Untold
Chapter Seventy Four: Apples to Apples
Chapter Seventy Five: Meant to be
Chapter Seventy Six: Departure
Chapter Seventy Seven: Battles and Betrayals
Chapter Seventy Eight:
Chapter Seventy Nine: How long has it been?
Chapter Eighty:

Chapter Fifty Six: Support

2.2K 132 22
De Queendreamteam

Smirking as I stand in front of Toshio for our match, lifting his shoulder, he shrugs, "guess you were right. To bad I have to bash that pretty face of yours in."

Narrowing my eyes at him, I quickly grab a kunai from my leg strap, "can't say the same to you. I'm going to enjoy messing your ugly face up even more."

"Yeah you go (Y/n)!" I hear Sakura yell from the stands.

"Get him!" Naruto also screams.

"The power of youth shall guide you (Y/n)!" Lee yelled with enthusiasm. Laughing at his confidence filled words, I lift my kunai in front of me.

"Ready to get this show on the road?" Toshio nodding to my words, he quickly runs at me making handsigns.

"Water style: raging waves!" The water shooting at me, my eyes widen as I jump up in the air, dodging the attack. Throwing my kunai at Toshio, he easily dodges it with a smile. My feet landing back on the now water soaked floor, I see him smirk. "Lightning release!" My eyes widening as he sends lightening through the water, I jump up only to have multiple shuriken thrown at me. Lifting my hands I use the substitution jutsu. Appearing on the ground as the electricity vanishes, I kick him up in the air by his chin. Continuously kicking him up, I make a shadow clone, appearing in front of him. My clone punching him down into my kick I undo the jutsu just in time as I kick him up in the air one last time. Grabbing his forearm with my right arm I flip him around to face me, yanking him closer to me by his scarf in my left hand, I ready my right fist. Lifting my right fist up, I punch him across the face multiple times.

Blood coming out his mouth I quickly disappear behind him, "Megami's light!" Kicking him down onto the ground, a crater appears where his body lands, landing on top of Kazuma's body my legs on both sides of him, I grab his collar with my left hand. Pulling my fist back, I pound in his face and stomach.

He should be done after this, he's only a genin, I shouldn't pound on him so hard.

Making a 'tsking' sound from my mouth, I let out a heavy sigh as I release his collar and let his head fall to the ground. Jumping out of the crater I look to Hayate.

"He's done. If I continue this any further he'll sustain more injury than necessary, and I want him to walk away, not be carried away on a stretcher by medical ninja." Hayate's eyes moving to the crater he sighs, in turn making him cough into his hand once more.

"Alright-"

"No! I'm not finished just yet!" Toshio crawling out of the crater slowly he wraps his left arm across his ribs, clutching at them in pain. "Y-you have to fight me! I won't give up!" Reaching into his back pouch with his right hand, he grabs shuriken, throwing them at me swiftly, I dodge them with ease. My eyes staring at Toshio I see them filled with annoyance of himself.

"You want to fight me, then let's fight. Come at me, Toshio!" Yelling at him, I see his eyes flicker in determination. Moving his left arm from his ribs, he nods to him self as he reaches both arms behind in his pouch pulling out kunai stringed with paper bombs. Throwing them at me, I quickly jump in the air were he always begins to throw shuriken. Quickly grabbing a kunai from my leg strap, I deflect the shuriken on the ground, just as the paper bombs went off. Landing on the wall that supported the second level I stare at Toshio. The smoke from the explosion clearing, I see his hazel eyes widen in shock at my survival. "Maybe if you got a different opponent Toshio, you could have become a chunin. I'm sorry it has to be this way. Though I was planning on just using tai jutsu, I'll use one of my own signature jutsu I created, and finish you off. Any last words?"

Toshio laughing he shakes his head, "no way you won't be able to nail me with whatever your doing."

Raising my eyebrows tauntingly, I step back down onto the ground, "well.. I warned you." Pulling my arms to my side, I power up my chakra outside of me, in a sphere, the chakra moves to my feet. "Splinter Resshūken!" Kicking the chakra ball, it quickly breaks off into smaller chakra spheres, attacking Toshio at all different angles he manages to dodge five before one hitting him in his stomach. His eyes widening from impact, his body slumps over, however more of my chakra coming at him, he realizes it was to late to dodge. Lifting his arms as his last defense he gets pummeled with my chakra. Screaming out in pain, his scarf and shirt slowly tears to shreds on impact. Falling down onto the floor unconscious, I walk over to Toshio casually. Sensing his presence, I notice his vitals lower, meaning he was really knocked out. Squatting down along side him, I move chakra to my hands, moving it over his chest I feel his heart beat at a steady rate. Rib fractures, and a little bit of damaged tissue here and there, but nothing a good doctor or hospital couldn't fix.

"The winner of this match is (Y/n) Megami." Announced Hayate as he pointed to me. Pulling up Toshio's arm over my shoulder, I walk us over to the medical ninja with the stretcher. Their eyes widening they bowed respectfully towards me.

"Capt-" one the medical ninja began before I swiftly cut them off with a cold glare.

"Just (Y/n) please," my eyes moving from the shaken pair of medical ninja I gesture my head towards the stretcher. "Open it up, his name his Toshio Yori, he's from the village Hidden in the Rain, please take care of him until he feels well." Nodding at my words, they let me lay down Toshio, on the stretcher, his eyes slightly opening he gives me his famous smile I got to know well, in a short amount of time.

"I always failed gym class because of dodge ball, didn't think I would get that lesson here. Guess you did get me with that one move,
(Y/n)." Laughing slowly, he closes his eyes again, slipping into his unconscious state once more. Smiling gently down at him, I move my hand to pat his hair.

"Yes, I did." Lifting my eyes to the medical ninja, I move my hand from Toshio. "Give him some fluid, I checked his vitals, but double check them for me. He has fractured ribs, his face will definitely need some stitches from my punches. And there isn't any other broken or fractured bones in his body, so that should be okay. Also the points in his skin where it's bleeding from my attack, it could rupture his insides, and he'll bleed out, make sure to heal him quickly."

"Right," both of them moving away with Toshio on the stretcher, I make my way up the long staircase. Looking at my friends they all praise my battle with Toshio.

"He wasn't even a match for you!" Naruto laughed as he slapped my back with encouragement. Shaking my head with a chuckle, I close my eyes and reopen them to look at Naruto.

"That wasn't it. The opponent I could face could be ten times stronger than me, but if I formulate different possibilities and outcomes based on the information I've gathered about them in a small amount of time, I have at least a eighty nine percent chance to win the battle." Naruto and Sakura sweat dropping at my explanation, Shikamaru gives a cold laugh.

"That's just like you (Y/n)," Shikamaru walking to my side, I bump his shoulder lightly.

"One strategist to another, I guess we can understand one another." Smirking at him, I give a nod in appreciation.

"Oh whatever! (Y/n's) a powerhouse! That guy had no idea what was coming for him!" Naruto yelled out at me and everyone else who might've heard our conversation. Rolling my eyes, I lift my right hand, giving a hit on Naruto's head lightly. Fake tears begin pouring down his face as he grabs the lump on his head he shares a sad puppy dog look towards me.

"Would you shut it Naruto? Just because I'm strong doesn't mean I used it in the battle. That was just pure muscle, strategy, and the only two jutsu's I used there was the Shadow Clone and my Splinter Resshūken. Even with that I toned down my attack discharge on the Resshūken by fifty percent because I knew the regular discharge would surely kill him. Nevertheless I couldn't kill a friend- no- a comrade of mine." Everyone looking at me in awe, I let out a little laugh at the awkwardness in the air.

"You know (Y/n), Naruto's still right. You are a power house." Sakura said lightly with a small smile on her lips.

"You practically destroyed the lower level-no- the entire building with your tai jutsu. If that's only half of what you can do, I'll be scared to find out the full extent your powers." Interrupted Ino as she also looked at me with amazement.

Lifting my hands I give a shrug as I pursue my lips, "I guess. But still, I think Toshio's strong, he'll become one of the Rain's stronger shinobi, I would look out for him on the battlefield one day." Everyone nodding at my words I feel a hand place itself on my head, before ruffling my hair.

Looking up I see Kakashi smiling at me, "I'm proud of you, (Y/n)." My heart pounding against my chest, my cheeks heat up.

"T-thank y-you, Ka-Kakashi Sensei.." His eye flickering to the right he see's Lee and Gai crying over our 'sensei and student' moment. Both me and Kakashi sweat dropping, I let out a awkward laugh as Kakashi swiftly removes his gloved hand from my head, to avoid provoking the gaze from the awkward pair much further.

"Uh- guys, c-calm down!" Closing my eyes I keep a small awkward laugh as I lightly pat the air down, trying to contain their radiating aurora. Feeling two pairs of arms wrap around me, I open my eyes only to see Gai and Lee both tackling me down in a hug, "Ah!" Holding my arms out and not returning their oh-so-loving- hug, I look to see everyone turning their back on me, my eyes widen in protest I feel a embarrassed blush cover my cheeks. "Kakashi Sensei! Naruto! Sakura! Seriously! Help a girl out!" Yelling at them, Naruto whistles to himself, acting as if he couldn't hear my words. "Ugh! Your such losers!"

"(Y/n) your so youthful!" Cried Gai as he rubbed his fist in my head.

"How did you do that?" Yelled Lee as he let go of me only to have his wrapped hands placed on the top of my shoulders. His giant black eyes boring into mine in amazement, I slowly blink to regain back my composure. Shaking my head to try and find the words I needed to say, I feel my brain slowly begin to work once more.

"Uh- spirit. You can have all the training in the world, but if you lack spirit, you'll lack in everything." I mumble back as I stare back at Lee's black eyes.

His eyes full of wonder, he nods at me enthusiastically, "of course! That makes sense!" Lee letting go of my shoulders, he fist pumps the air. "Let the next match be me, so I can show off my spirit!" Gai also letting go of me he showed a thumbs up to Lee.

"Now that's the spirit Lee!" My eyes moving to the screen, I see Naruto and Kiba's appear. My glance moving to Naruto's see a grin on his face.

"Alright!" Jumping down from the second floor he grins ear to ear. "Finally, my chance to show you all what I'm made of!" Smirking down at him, I cup my hands around my mouth.

"Show us how much you've grown Naruto! I believe in you, ya know!" Looking back at me he smiles bashfully, lifting his arms behind his head, he crosses them.

"I won't let you down!" Naruto screamed back with confidence. Dropping my hands from my mouth, I smile at Kiba as he makes his way down.

"And what about me (Y/n)? No good luck wish? Good luck kiss?" Kiba asked annoyingly as he stopped and looked at me. Rolling my eyes I grab his jacket by the collar, pulling him towards me I give a kiss on his cheek. Heat rushing to his cheeks as I let him go, I step back and rest both my arms on the railing. My gaze looking down I give Akumaru a kiss on his head.

"Good luck, Kiba and Akumaru." Kiba turning away from me he bashfully walks away from me.

"Than-nks, (Y/n)." Kiba now hopping over the railing next to me, he lands skillfully down on the ground in front of Naruto, ready for the preliminary match that determined his future for the rest of the chunin exams. My gaze moving from him, I see Kakashi shooting daggers at me. My eyes widening I turn around swiftly to watch the match. A tap on my shoulder, I slowly turn around while letting out a laugh nervously. Looking up at my masked Sensei, I look up at Kakashi apologetically while I let a small apologetic smile tugged onto my lips. Leaning down to my ear, Kakashi's body was dangerously close to mine as his face was next to mine.

"Every male present, likes you; yes, you may call them a friend, but they like you as a women. So giving kisses on their cheeks is leading them on, and that's wrong, because you're my girl. Soon you'll have people lining up around the Land of Fire just to meet you, and at that time I'll have to claim you as mine. For now, that is out of my hands.. due to our situation. Though," leaning more into my ear, I find myself holding my breathe as his masked lips brushed against my ear. "It doesn't mean this situation will go unpunished." Moving away from me, his onyx eye glances down at me before stepping back to lean back against the wall.

Breathe, breathe!

Forcing a breathe out, I look down at Naruto to see him do his Uzumaki Mirage.

"Yeah Naruto! Show him the Uzumaki magic!" Yelling happily as Kiba falls down, I see Naruto heavily breathing. My eyes moving to Hinata I feel worry course through me as I remember her and Neji's fight was next. Walking slowly to Hinata I gently lift my hand and tap her on the shoulder. Her eyes moving from Naruto accepting her healing ointment, I smile gently down at her. "Hinata. Your match will be next, and it will be against Neji. And I want you to remember, that when he preaches nonsense, that 'people can't change', he's wrong. He'll realize it one day, but not today. So please, go in there with confidence, I'll be right by your side, cheering you on. From here on out, Naruto and I, can watch you, instead of you watching us, alright?" Hearing the names click in place on the screen, her eyes move from me to the screen, only for them to widen I shock.

Looking back at me she stumbles over her words, "h-h-how d-did you-u know that-t (Y/n)."

Sighing, I close my eyes before lifting my head to peer up at the ceiling, "you don't want to know. Please, don't give up on yourself, Hinata." Looking back down at her, I see her struggle a nod. Walking past me, she slowly makes her way down to the first level. Watching Hinata stand in front of Neji, I feel my chest tighten in concern.

I should get some medical ninja on stand by.. but if I leave here, she won't have any support besides me and Naruto. I promised her I'd be here. The only thing I can do now is stay, I won't leave her, not even if the world was ending.

A/n: helllooo lovesss hope you enjoyed this chapter! 40 likes and I update the next one 😲

Don't forget to comment, I love reading them! 💕

WE HAVE REACHED 100K reads guys!!! thank you so much for your support, honestly I didn't think this story would go anywhere and I'm so happy it did, I love reading all your comments and your messages you send me to help inform me on some math issues in my story or when an updated chapter isn't working for you, I have so much gratitude I'm not able to put into words for you all, so I'll just say. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU!!!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

147 9 7
Setting: Post 4th Great Shinobi War. You, Yukina Namikaze, and your older brother Asuma lost both your parents during the 3rd war. Minato and Kushin...
7.8K 320 19
Ohayō! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...
471K 13.6K 44
I'm (Y/n) (L/n), although my last name is not known to many people. I used to have a happy and chill childhood in a small hidden village from the Lan...
134K 4.7K 43
Nobody knows what's going on in Kakashi's mind, not even him. He's been for some time in the Anbu now, but he still feels as lost as he was when he f...