that stupid wolf

By ablackthorn

"Look dude, you're cute and all but I have a boyfriend." He growled, tightening his would on the girl's wais... More

note
cast
the air you breath smells like sweat and cheap perfume
the little bitch can cook!
thanks, white boy
he needs a lady for the night, so whose going to be the lucky gal?
you're mine, angle eyes
take control of your fucking wolf!
let me kiss you
i'm your bestfriend's boyfriend!
not an update
i need a breath from all this awkwardness
when i say run, you run
you love sick puppy
i'm sorry for cheating on you
i trusted you!
don't roll those pretty eyes at me
i know everything about you, little mate
silas, the big softy
she's my girlfriend so back off!
let's go on a date, a proper date
i hate when harms comes to her
i will know who made you a whore
gosh, I'm sailing a ship
i'm riding shotgun, bitches!
whose going to keep that old man on his toes when I'm gone?
i think the girls can handle a night without me
i wouldn't want my girlfriend to have an lose screws
that was amazing, call me
you're weird when you're high
mora's like, damn she's like the hottest thing on the planet
guess who bought the fucking cheetos!
i could never take my eyes off her when she smiled
it's jeremiah, dumbass
i just hope they hook up at the end of this
your wolf strength does not define you
you're not that innocent either
you haven't even seen my naked
when it comes to Silas, i'm not allergic to nuts
but i just got my nails done
i was cocky for a second
she's a slut
she might attack me with those long ass nails!
and I... just saw you naked
silas is far from innocent
you smell heavily of my scent, angel eyes
you're fast, love, but not fast enough
girl, you know how much drugs I had to sell to make this green shit?
anything with your pretty little face on, i'll like
all I've ever wanted was kimora
this kind of reminds me of that that scene in twilight
god, i missed this
the food won't be the one making you moan
i'm doing a lot of teasing tonight, wolf
i'm going to take you now, angel eyes
all i've seen is you
you fucking dumbass
you, kimora, are my world
you're like my second mother
stay safe
is he mine?
i ruined your family

you better behave yourself, angel eyes

2.2K 87 14
By ablackthorn

C H A P T E R S E V E N T E E N

Jeremiah sighed, pulling open the fridge for the second time that night looking for a snack. He obviously couldn't find any because Cosima hide them all due to his greediness. Huffing, he slammed the door shut and whined out for his sister. Wanting to ask for a packet of potatoes chips or popcorn.

Not hearing Cosima coming towards him, he frowned and was about to stomp out of the kitchen to demand a snack when he heard the sound of a bike pulling up outside their house. He froze, curious as to who that person could be and leaned over the sink to through the blinds of the kitchen window that had a slight view of the front of the house.

Scowling, he watched as a tall male stepped off of the bike. Thinking nothing of it, Jeremiah shrugged it off only to freeze up as the man picked a girl up from the bike. "That dress." Jeremiah whispered and his blood ran cold as he watched the girl pull a helmet from her head and shake out her hair. "What the fuck does Kimora think she's doing?"

Jeremiah stepped from the window and stomped towards the front door after seeing the man lean down towards his little sister. Before he could make it towards the door, Cosima called him. "Where are you going?"

Jeremiah scowled, "Kimora thinks she's fucking crazy, I saw her out there with some guy. I'm about to put that guy in his place."

Cosima immediately stepped forward, taking Jeremiah's arm and shook her head rapidly, "Please, don't do anything."

Jeremiah's eyes widened, "You knew?!"

Cosima's eyes widened, "Shut up! And yes I know, she really likes this guy, Jeremiah and she wanted to introduce him to dad tonight so can you please just keep quiet until he meets dad?"

Jeremiah scowled, "I think the fuck not—"

"I'll tell dad you brought a girl home and fooled around with her in his room."

Jeremiah immediately tensed up before glaring towards his older sister, "Fine, I'll keep my mouth shut but after names are exchanged! I'm fucking saying something!"

Cosima nodded before her eyes trailed towards the kitchen and she gasped, "You couldn't even clean the kitchen and I have to start on dinner!"

[][][]

Cosima took a deep breath, drying her hands off on a cloth after finally finishing dinner before turning towards the living room where the tv filled the house with noice. A crowd was cheering, they were probably watching another old game.

Stepping out from kitchen, Cosima walked into the living room. Settling herself next to her brother who sent her a scowl, passing a bowl of popcorn towards her. Jeremiah wanted to know where the fuck Kimora and that boy-man was. Richard leaned back on the sofa, watching the tv with heavy eyes before looking over towards his daughter as she called him. "Yes?"

"Dad, I was wondering..."

Jeremiah rose an eyebrow, turning his gaze towards Cosima. Richard sent the two a confused look. Sitting up, "What's wrong?"

Cosima shook her head, it isn't even her who had the boyfriend yet she was nervous. "It's about Kimora."

Richard tensed before looking towards his daughter, "Is she okay? Is this about her never being home?"

Cosima nodded, "It's just... I was wondering how you'd feel about Kimora dating another boy?"

Richard scowled, "She's got a boy, doesn't she? That's why she's always out of the house and coming home late."

Jeremiah nodded, "Yes and his dangerous. You shouldn't let him date her, he's bad news."

Cosima scowled, elbowing Jeremiah, "You didn't even fucking meet him so shut up." Turning to her father, Cosima smiled "She's nervous to tell you about him because his the opposite of Josh."

Richard sat up, "What do you mean opposite?"

"I..." Cosima jumped at the sound of front door slamming shut and three heads turned to see Kimora standing at the entrance of the living room. She smiled softly, walking towards her dad, "Hi, guys. Sorry I'm late."

She walked closer into the living room, slowly to see everyone's expressions. When they'd arrived at her house, Silas and her had sneaked up to her bedroom to let Cosima ask about what her dad would think about her with another guy. She had felt slightly guilty about making her sister do it and had the intention of going down there and telling her himself when Silas stopped her. Saying it was a good idea to let Cosima get a feel of her father.

When Silas announced Cosima had started the conversation, the couple had sneaked out to appear as if coming home only now.

"Kimora, what is this talk about a boy?"

Straight to the point.

She sighed, "Dad, I've started dating this guy and his extremely important to me." Richard rose an eyebrow but allowed his daughter to continue, "He's from another part of town, doesn't really hang around much here." Richard frowned, he seemed like a boy that would take his daughter far away.

"He didn't go to college," Richard scowled, he didn't want the boy distracting his daughter from her studies. "But that's normal for his... family, they have a... family business. His cold and distant but his not at all like that with me so please don't judge him, especially with how he looks."

Kimora sent Cosima a thankful glance and scowl towards Jeremiah, who huffed, "And how does he look? Like a bad guy to me!"

Cosima elbowed her younger brother again, "Shut the fuck up!" 

Standing up, Kimora walked towards the front door and pulled it open carefully, Silas immediately looked down at her. "How did it go?"

Kimora rolled her eyes, "You were eavesdropping the entire time."

Silas smirked, shrugged as he stepped into her house. He'd been in Kimora's room every night since she accepted him as her mate though entering her front door made him feel different. Maybe because this time, instead of sneaking around so her father wouldn't know about him, he was about to meet Richard. And that seemed to be a huge step for Kimora who had fidgeted during the entire ride home.

Kimora smiled, taking a hold of her mate's hand and guiding him towards the living room where Richard was pacing in front of the sofa. Cosima was trying to calm him and Jeremiah was frowning, deep in thought. Thinking about how he was going to convince his father that this new guy was a dick head.

Once Kimora cleared her throat, three heads turned to her. Cosima smiled, while Richard froze and Jeremiah's eyes widened. "Dad, this is Silas, my boyfriend."

Silas smiled softly towards his mate before raising his eyes to look towards his mate's father who was still looking at him wide eyed. "This... I don't..." Richard stuttered before running a hand through his hair.

Richard hasn't expect Silas to look like that. So big and rugged.

Silas frowned, wondering if that was a bad sign. Looking towards Kimora, he scanned her appearance to see what she felt. She was slightly frowning but her scent showed she wasn't sad or happy. Silas was confused, looking around the room to land on Cosima who stood up, smiling. "So, dinner is ready, why don't we all take a seat? I'll put an extra plate down for Silas."

Silas smiled, letting Kimora tug him towards the dinning room where he sat down next to Kimora while Jeremiah sat opposite him. Glaring towards the man who could clearly knock him out with one punch.

Kimora reached under the table, laying her hand on Silas's thigh that he tensed up. He looked towards her, glaring but Kimora simply smiled, rubbing his legs softly and turning to the front of the table as her father sat down.

Taking a hold of her wrist, he waited until her father was looking towards Cosima who was dishing her father food and Jeremiah was busy filling his plate. Pulling her towards him, Kimora gasped as she slapped into his hard chest. "You better behave yourself, angel eyes or I'm going to spank that cute little ass of yours."

Kimora smiled softly, trailing her hand higher up Silas's leg, her index finger coming out to softly trail his member. Silas tensed, glaring at Kimora's teasing smile. "Silas?"

Silas snapped up straight in his seat, turning to look towards Cosima who stood next to him. A bowl food in her hands, "Yes?"

She gestured towards the bowl and Silas nodded, smiling as Cosima leaned forwards and started to fill his plate with food, "Thanks."

"So, Silas..." Richard started, clearing his throat, "Tell me about the family business."

Silas gulped, wanting to roll his eyes as he heard Kimora giggle beside him, "We own... a gym."

Richard nodded, smiling slightly, "Maybe Jeremiah could take a turn down there, he needs a bit of muscle."

Jeremiah glared towards his father who send him a smirk before turning back towards Silas, "So... how did you meet my daughter?"

Silas smiled turning to Kimora, "I meet him at the club, remember when we went with Kenna and Jeremiah and Cosima had to come with."

Richard sighed, nodding his head before looking up with a frown, "But you were with Joshua—"

Kimora and Silas tensed, avoiding eye contact. Richard eyed the two with narrowed eyes before turning to Cosima who asked a question. "Have you meet Silas's parents?"

Kimora smiled turning to Silas, "Not yet."

Silas smiled, "My mother's very eager to meet her, I haven't been able to stop talking about her at home."

Kimora blushed before looking up at Richard's father frowned, "And your father?"

Silas smiled tightly, "I've never meet him."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1M 132K 45
He ruled the werewolf community yet he was a mere 24 in human years, His lack of a mate caused him to be cold hearted, mean and ruthless. She was ev...
27.9M 636K 53
(Warning Mature Content) "You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to say that..." Sam groaned into the crook of my neck, his teeth grazing...
3.3K 128 20
23 year old carefree Amani just moved into her new home at the edge of the woods, unaware that she was only mere feet away from Werewolf territory. T...
2.9M 63.7K 48
COMPLETED AND BEING EDITED He pressed me against the wall. His plump pink lips trailed down my jaw line and his teeth grazed along my neck. "Say it."...