We Are Venom - Abused and neg...

De Dailous

Y/N was adopted by the rose family, but overtime he was beginning to be abused by his family and decides to r... Mai multe

The beginning of something new.
Arrival and initiation.
The hunter becomes the prey.
The rescue mission.
Forgive and forget, or remember forever?
Venom vs Predator.
Meeting an old friend.
Conflict in the family.
Alien vs Venom.
Venom vs Carnage - a family divided.
Venom vs Carnage - a death in the family.
Infiltration part 1.
Infiltration part 2.
Infiltration part 3.
The truth comes out.
Just another takedown.
Venom vs Anti - Venom.
Back to Menagerie.
Path of vengeance.
The search.
Venom vs Toxin.
Back into the fray.
The merc with the mouth.
An unexpected meeting.
Lone wolf.
I need some breathing room.
It all comes tumbling down.
A/N
What story would you guys like?
the final choice.
Food fight and planning.
Following the plan... more or less.
Talking with Blake and being cautious.
A surprise and heading to mount Glenn.
Christmas special (short).
Training the new and improved team RWBY.
The meeting and the choice that will impact the future.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
🚨STRANGER DANGER ALERT!!!🚨
DANGER!

The search becomes difficult.

2.1K 41 19
De Dailous

Disclaimer: RWBY is owned by rooster teeth, venom, mania, ghost rider, and anti - venom are owned by marvel.

Y/N POV: I wake up to something loud hitting the window, I get up and see that it's raining heavily, and of course there's thunder and lightning too, but to be honest, this type of weather will be helpful, since I can't sneak through places and use the weather to my advantage, I head to the bathroom and take a quick shower and then brush my teeth, once I'm done, I turn I to venom and grab my things and leave, I start web swinging to where carnage was last seen which was apparently a dust store, I went there and by the time I made it, cops had the place surrounded in tape, I web swing down and start walking only to have a cop in my way.

Cop: step away from the crime scene kid.

Venom: I'm no kid (shows diploma) I'm on official hunter business, now if you'll excuse me.

I walk past the cop and take a good look at the place, a lot of things were broken but nothing was stolen.

Venom (In Head): Why would carnage attack this place?

Venom (In Head): Carnage is insane, he probably came here to cause havoc, we don't sense him here.

Venom (in head): that's just great, (to cop) was anybody here during the attack?

Cop: no place was empty when it happened.

I keep looking around to see if I missed anything until I heard buzzing, I got close to the noise and then heard behind a door, I opened it and then moved back a bit because of a revolting smell, I slowly moved forwards and saw a body wrapped in a web, I checked for vitals but there was none, I look to see writing on the wall, it said "having fun yet?," I then leave and tell the cop what I saw and was about to web swing off until....

Venom (In Head): Y/N, behind us.

I turn to see Blake standing behind me, I assumed she was with her team but venom couldn't sense them which put me a bit on edge since they could be trying to trap me somewhere, I then start taking steps back and she starts walking towards me, not taking any chances I turn quickly and web swing to a building and then continue my escape, once I think I'm far enough, I land on a roof and was about to grab my file again until I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to see it's Blake again.

Venom: How in the blazes did you find me and climb up here?

Blake: I have my ways.

She then grabs her sword and goes into a stance.

Venom: Are you planning to fight me?

Blake: something like that.

I decided to do grab my spear and press the button to extend it and get into my own fighting stance, she charges towards me and attempts to slash at my leg I parry it and then push her back with my spear.

Venom: Come on Blake, where's all that skill of yours?

She gets up and tries to slash me multiple times, I simply block and dodge until she attempts to hit me in the stomach, I sidestep but put my foot out making her fall.

Venom: this is going well for you isn't it?

She then gives me a pissed off look and then pounces at me and then pins me to the floor And hisses at me, I just chuckle and then turn the tables by pinning her, after a minute I get off of her and realise I was near a white fang base, I decided to jump down and infiltrate it, I land on another roof, and wait to see any type of movement, I then see Blake next to me looking at the same thing.

Venom: I thought you were going to try and bring me back to beacon.

Blake: that can wait, we take care of this, then I'll drag you back.

Venom: Good luck with that.

I saw nothing happening so I decided to be ballsy and jump down and decided to walk to the front door, Blake did the same, as soon as I went in, i saw white fang dead all over the place, I started to inspect them, and saw slash marks.

Blake: What could've done this?

Venom: A klyntar, either carnage, toxin or anti - venom did this.

We then kept walking until we were in a place with a big monitor, it was playing a recording of the base being attacked, it showed anti - venom attacking them by impaling them and cutting limbs off, once they were all dead there was an explosion and then the video ended and then it repeated itself.

Blake: I guess its safe to say anti - venom done this, I'll tell ozpin about this.

Venom: Yeah.... by the way why did you come after me alone?

Blake: I knew I would have better chances than with the others.

I was about to ask something else until I see Blake get shot in the leg, shoulder, and stomach, I look to see 5 white fang, it must've been a recovery team or something, I decided to go juggernaut and punch one into 2 other guys, making them hit the walls, I then grab the other 2 by the leg and slam then into the ground, I go back to normal and grab Blake and carry her out, I decided to head to the same hotel I stayed at and sneaked her into a room, I then went to the receptionist and payed for the same room, I then went to the room and saw Blake holding her shoulder and stomach, luckily I had a medkit with me, in case I needed to treat other people's wounds or my own if they were serious, I pulled it out of my backpack and put it next to her.

Y/N: Blake?

Blake: Yeah?

Y/N: you need to.... um.... (blushes) you need to remove your shirt so I can get the bullet out of you and patch you up.

Needless to say we both had blushes on our faces, eventually she done it, revealing a black bra.

Venom: Might we suggest you take in everything you see Y/N?

Y/N (in head): (blushes) WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?! YOU! OF ALL THE LIVING THINGS IN THE WORLD!!!

Venom: We wanted a reaction out of you.

Y/N (in head): Well you fucking got one that's for sure!!!!

I pulled the tweezers out of the medkit and went deep into the wound, Blake was wincing in pain but I eventually got the bullet out, I then put some disinfectant on some tissue and applied pressure to it, I then grabbed some bandages and started wrapping it up, once I was done, I moved Blake's hand away from her stomach.

Y/N: Blake, you're gonna have to lie down so we could get it.

She does that but I could see that I wasn't going to get it so I decided to do the next painful thing.

Y/N: Blake, I'm gonna use tendrils since the tweezers won't reach it and it's gonna hurt like hell.

Blake: o-ok.... can you hold my hand?

I nod my head, and I grab her hand, I then create my tendrils and go into the stomach wound and while I was at it, I decided to do the leg as well, she was tearing up and was squeezing my hand, after about 10 seconds I got the bullets out, I then put some disinfectant on the tissue and applied pressure to both wounds and then wrapped them in bandages, Blake then put her shirt back on but I could see she was still in pain, I grab some painkillers and some water and give it to her, she took the pills and started to relax.

Blake: thanks.

Y/N: don't mention it babe.

Blake: calling me babe now?

Y/N: Why wouldn't I? You're my girlfriend after all.

Blake: Y/N.... could you please go back to beacon, everyone is worried about you.

Y/N: (sigh) Blake, we can't, this is too important right now, they're running all over the place and I've had no luck in this hunt.

Blake: thats because you're not letting anyone help.

Y/N: and I'm doing that for a good reason, I mean look at you for example, you were with me in that base and you got shot, if I was by myself, I would've gotten shot but I heal real fast and I can pull the bullets out of me.

Blake doesn't respond, I just sigh again and sit next to her.

Y/N: once I'm done I'll come back to beacon, but who knows how long this'll take so please tell everyone to quit their efforts to bring me back, I need to see this through.

She doesn't respond but instead she hugs me tightly.

Blake: I'm not going to tell them that, we will bring you back wether you like it or not.

Y/N: you all are really stubborn.

Blake: look who's talking.

We then lie there for a while until I look at Blake and see she's leaning closer and closer until our lips meet, I kiss back, our tounges start to fight for control until I win I then wrap my arms around her waist while she snakes her arms around my neck but she puts her left hand at the back of my head and push me forward a bit to deepen the kiss, after about what seemed like an eternity, we broke apart due to the need for air.

Blake: I love you Y/N.

Y/N: I love you too.

She then muzzled into my chest while I started to scratch the back of her ears, earning a little purr from her, I chuckle and then I look at her to see her fast asleep, i gently break free from her grasp and put my backpack in a corner and put the medkit in a draw, I then picked up Blake, bridal style and placed her slowly on the bed and then pulled the sheets over her, I was about to go and lie down on the sofa until Blake grabbed my hand.

Blake: sleep with me please.

I just stood there for a moment until getting into bed with her, she pulls me in for a hug and I do the same.

Blake: hey Y/N, could you sing me a little song?

Y/N: ok first, you're suddenly very needy which means that the painkillers probably messed you up, and second, I did not expect you to say that in a million years.

Blake: please?

Y/N: (sigh) fine, I'll sing something that helped me go to sleep, and gave me some courage when I was a kid.

Hold on, just a little while longer,
Everything will be alright,

Fight on, just a little while longer,
Fight on, just a little while.longer,
Everything will be alright,

Sing on, just a little while longer,
Everything will be alright,
Everything will be...... alright.

(If you can guess which game that song is from, you're a god)

I then look down to see a sleeping Blake smiling, I grin at the sight and close my eyes.

Y/N (in head): hey Venom.

Venom: Yes?

Y/N (in head): I know I told you to stop keeping count but... what am I at now?

Venom: Let's see, you have, ruby, Weiss, Blake, yang, velvet, sienna, pyrrha, raven, summer, coco, and now winter and willow, which means that the total number is 12.

Y/N (in head): Well that's just swell, anyways, I hope we have a better luck on the hunt tommorow.

Venom: You're not the only one, goodnight Y/N.

Y/N (in head): goodnight bud.

I then drift off to sleep.

A/N: ok guys, you didn't have much luck in your hunt, you messed with Blake, found out anti - venom was at a white fang base and then probably ran, treated her wounds after she was shot, and then went to sleep with her in your arms, sounds like a productive don't it? Anyway, thanks for reading "we are Venom - the search becomes difficult," and as always.... PEACE✌✌

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

53K 686 30
Y/n "Father" was arrested due to Abusing her so she was Adopted by The Rose/Xian long family they treated her well until she hit the age of 12 some d...
35.7K 299 12
once loved by his family, Bryan Belledonna was on the run due to the constant abuse of his sister and the neglect she gave him, she thought it was al...
304K 3.1K 41
You were once a member of the Rose/Brawnen/Xialong family. But however they abused and neglected you. When you left for beacon things didn't get bett...
260K 2.3K 20
Pain is the only thing that kept Y/n knowing he's alive what happens after he meets his absuive sister's along his with his family? Will he kill them...